Sam Ireson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! Oh shit oh shit." Heather's eyes open wide with a purpose as she begins gathering her things. "Oh fuck Krista. I'm so sorry. I swear, I'll return the favor. I swear it. Oh I so fucking owe you."

"Don't sweat it, really. We're friends and you don't owe me unless you want to repay it! I promise. Now where's your shirt. Let's get you out of here!"

We scramble and get Heather out hopefully with enough time. I'm disappointed, but it was totally worth it. Besides, meeting with your advisor for the first time is not something you want to fuck up on your first semester, and I would be very annoyed to find out I caused Heather to be late. Even if she was the one to wake me up!

I walk Heather to the door in my panties, too busy to put a top on. "Hey, just let me know when you want to get together or something. I'm down for the mall or whatever, just let me know!"

"Thanks, and I really will pay you back! Krista, you have no idea!" Heather giggles as she jogs to her car. I close and lock the door, leaning against it with my back.

My mind begins to focus on the plan. Closing my eyes, my heart begins to race again. Am I really capable of doing this? I mean, how prepared am I for the consequences? I need to think.

Retreating to the kitchen, I hunt down a box of cereal and some milk. Debating on coffee, I decide no. No, I'm going to do it, and I'm not going to delay. Fuck this nonsense of being locked in a closet. I just experienced the craziest thing in my life and I'm on fire. I'm going for two for two. Now it's my turn.

Decidedly, I eat my cereal with a purpose. I've made my decision and the only thing standing between me and following through is this bowl of cereal. I'm finishing this fucking cereal.

Finally, probably the fastest I've ever taken in corn flakes, I finish and set my bowl in the sink. No, no I'm not going to do the dishes. I'm not going to delay I decide, my inner monologue mediating the battle between my sexual lust and my inner sense of control.

Step by step I climb up the stairs, reaching the top I make it to my brother's door. I close my eyes as I make a fist. My knuckles clenched, I finally rap on the door. "Time to dance," my inner demon shouts to my inner angel.

12