Sam, Laura and Joanne Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura blushed furiously but giggled a bit. "Sure." The shirt and skirt smelled as if they'd been in storage for ages but in reality, Joanne had hoped Laura would show up overdressed so the clothes were liberally laced with more musk and pheromone oil. By lunchtime Laura found herself fully aroused, distracted and wondering why.

On her way home that day she felt profoundly "dirty." She changed back into her blue suit to go home but she left her bra, panties and hose off. Laura never went without underwear; it was not what a good Christian woman would do. But she felt so aroused, so dirty and wicked. She noticed as she folded her panties to put them in her bag that they were thoroughly wet in the crotch and very aromatic with her scent.

When she got in her car she did another thing that she had never done and that proper Christian women don't do: she drove to the first shopping area she could find, parked in the outer areas of the parking lot and fingered herself, feverishly.

Awkwardly, and with urgency she had never felt before, she raised her ass off the seat and pulled up her skirt and spread her legs as wide as the interior of the car and her restrictive skirt would allow. She unbuttoned her blouse down to her waistband, slid a hand across her chest and took a nipple between her fingers.

The other hand she worked under her pushed up skirt (her upper thighs were as high as she could push her skirt up), plunging two fingers into her very wet sex and stroking her clit. She was sweating, shaking and moaning as her first ever solo, (without her husband there to assist) masturbatory, in-car orgasm pleasantly flooded her belly and breasts.

And then reality snapped back.

Laura was mortified to find that she'd left a very aromatic stain on the cloth-upholstered seat. (Three days later when Laura took her car to a detail shop she was even more mortified when the worker doing the preliminary assessment on the stain looked back at Laura with a leering smile and said, "Looks like you got a teenage daughter needs some talkin' too." And then the worker added, "Or maybe you and the mister got a bit frisky, hey?")

~~~~~~~~~~

Joanne and Laura's first day of work had been conducted from Joanne's deck on laptop computers. Breaks and lunch were also on the deck and during the breaks and lunch the conversation was not business but girl talk.

Laura and Joanne had been friends for almost a year and had grown to be really close friends in the last six months. Now Laura found herself drawn even closer to Joanne. Laura had not yet, in her conscious mind, felt a sexual connection with Joanne but Joanne was a strong, handsome, older woman. Laura saw her as a role model and felt safe and protected whenever she was with Joanne. It was the same sort of feeling she had when she was with Sam while they dated, through their engagement and now through the marriage but the feelings didn't register and link up.

Laura found the research into polyamory at times a bit perverse to her religious sensibilities but she also found it interesting. She had never considered the possibility of more than two people truly loving each other simultaneously- and not necessarily in a sexual way. But when she thought of a man and two women in her own frame of reference it was always deeply personal, frightening and offending.

She saw the man (Sam) leaving her, abandoning her physically and emotionally, because the man was "thinking with his dick." The other woman was probably younger and more beautiful than the wife (Laura) and therefore more exciting. And of course, the wife was simply spurned, thrown away like yesterday's trash, and deeply hurt. That a man and two women or two men and a woman would live together, platonically and sexually, in a long term relationship was simply way, way outside her thoughts about how the world is ordered.

Joanne and Laura continued to work the rest of the week on the deck until Friday. The weather was perfect for late spring, early summer. But on Friday it rained so the work moved into Joanne's library study.

This move inside was the break Joanne was looking for in her plan and was mostly definitely an eye opener for Laura.

~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, Joanne met Laura at the front door with a kiss on the cheek as she had for the past four days. Today though, Joanne was not in her usual casual work clothes but in a white, ankle length terrycloth robe that was open just enough for Laura to see Joanne's ample breasts. After a hug and the kiss Joanne led the way into the house, toweling her short hair.

"It's going to rain any time so I thought we'd just work in my library. And oh, I've got an appointment to go to at lunch so you're going to be on your own. Will you be okay?"

"Sure," Laura said.

"By the way girl, what's with the skirt and blouse? I'll give you credit for having bare legs but still you have those business pumps on."

Laura laughed. "Well, I have an appointment later today too; I'm meeting Sam for dinner on The Plaza."

"Oh, sounds very romantic," Joanne's intonation somehow making her innocuous comment sound both intimate and as if Joanne was disappointed that she didn't think of taking Laura to the Plaza for a romantic dinner herself. It was silly of course, Laura reasoned. Still, she felt herself blush. "I'm looking forward to it."

"Well, here's your workstation. It's programmed just like the laptop you've been using." Once Joanne made sure Laura was logged in, Joanne went to the corner and proceeded to dress.

Initially Joanne had her back to Laura. Laura noticed the movement of Joanne's robe in her peripheral vision; the robe appeared to be coming off Joanne's shoulders. Laura looked up from the monitor.

Joanne had strong shoulders and a long, sleek back – criss- crossed with red welts (welts from a flogging, Laura would later learn). When the robe made it down to Joanne's waist, Joanne turned sideways so that Laura could now see her in profile.

Laura thought Joanne was going to look at her so, face and chest flushed, she rapidly flicked her eyes back to the monitor and made a couple of mouse clicks to look like she was working. Joanne did look and saw Laura quickly look back at the monitor. Joanne smiled to herself.

Laura thought she noticed Joanne's attention turn back to her dressing so she looked back. Now Joanne was completely nude with a foot up on a chair arm, toweling the inside of her long thigh and into her sex.

Laura stared at Joanne's body in profile; her long, elegantly toned leg, her full belly and her breasts, heavy and pendulous that moved fluidly and sensually with each motion of Joanne's towel against her leg.

Joanne thought she'd check Laura again. In Laura's attempt to "get back to work" Laura somehow clicked on something on the computer that set off a loud, continuous, piercing beep.

Laura jumped up, a look of panic on her face. Joanne had to turn her back to keep from laughing and then, as Laura spluttered in frightened surprise; Joanne picked up a pair of thong panties and walked quickly to Laura's aid.

Oh my sweet Lord! Laura screamed in her mind. She had apparently broken the computer AND Joanne was coming to help her and the woman was completely naked!

"Here," Joanne put her hand over Laura's on the mouse, "I'm so sorry babe; it's an anti-tampering alarm that you managed to trip." Joanne clicked an area of the monitor and immediately the piercing beeping stopped. Joanne slowly slid her fingertips over the back of Laura's hand and a short way over her wrist and up her arm; Laura only noticed the sensations of the caress subconsciously. She was too busy looking at Joanne's large areola, long nipple – that was pierced - and inches from Laura's face.


Joanne put her hand on Laura's shoulder for balance as she slipped a foot inside her thong and pulled it up a bit. Then Joanne moved her body so that Laura was looking at Joanne's body full on as Joanne switched hands on Laura's shoulder for balance. Laura had to suppress a gasp as her eyes drifted down from Joanne's breasts to her belly and on to her sex. Joanne was clean-shaven and Laura's eye caught a glint of gold peeking from between Joanne's full, dusky colored labia. My God! Laura thought to herself, she has her clitoris pierced too! And, Laura's mind stuttered, is Joanne aroused or are her sex lips always so full and distended?

Joanne smiled. She watched in fascination, felt her arousal grow quickly; she was watching Laura, saw her eyes grow huge starring at Joanne's body. Laura's nipples were prominently pressing against her bra and blouse.

As Joanne took her hand off Laura to pull up and position her thong a cloud of Joanne's pheromone laden perfume wafted into Laura's nostrils. Laura thought she might pass out. She felt so flushed and so aroused - and so disturbed that she was so easily aroused.

"Oh, oh God, I'm so sorry Laura! I'm so used to being alone in my own house. Oh, God, I hope I haven't embarrassed you or made you feel uncomfortable with me being nude." Joanne bent down to hug Laura, positioning one of her breasts against Laura's cheek.


Laura felt the softness of the breast and its soft, fluid weight and the way it gave way as her face made contact with it. She caught another whiff of Joanne's scent – in the valley of skin between Joanne's breasts - and was sure she was going to pass out.

Laura felt her blood surge in her sex and nipples and, for a fleeting moment, the embrace felt so wonderful. But the moment passed and Laura's mind screamed. She didn't know what to do or how to feel.

Joanne then purposely shifted her hug, practically slapping Laura with her other breast.

"Oh! Oh dear!" Joanne jumped back, "I'm sorry...the hug...oh!" Joanne bolted for the corner, her arms virginally crossing her breasts. Again she had to suppress a laugh.

What Laura said next, how she reacted to this little incident would be a major milestone in Joanne's plan.

"Uh, gee, no, Joanne! I'm okay," though the bright red blush on her face said otherwise. "It's, uh, well," Laura laughed nervously, "uh, I don't think I've seen another woman naked since high school gym class. You, uh, you... have a, uh, very attractive body. It's beautiful as a matter of fact."

For Joanne this was turning out to be quite enjoyable and quite an acting job. With as much modesty she could muster in her voice she said, "Oh, Laura, you're too kind. Really? Do you like my body? My breasts aren't too big? And the way my belly hangs a bit over the thong...?"

"No, really, it's beautiful. Your skin is so soft. And your breasts... wow, they're beautiful too. I wish I had, uh, well, you know, I wish I had a, uh, rack like yours. And," Laura hesitated for just a moment, "uh, you know, you're so used to seeing perfectly flat tummies in the magazines and, well, uh, I think..." her voice trailed off.

"You think what dear?" Joanne asked.

"I, uh, well," Laura was blushing furiously and stammering but she finally got her thought out in a rush of words, "I think the way your tummy looks, how it hangs over your thong just a bit - I think it looks, uh, sexy. Very sexy."

Joanne laughed, completely surprised but completely delighted by Laura's candor. "Wow, thank you Laura. You really think it's sexy?" she asked, seeming incredulous.

"Uh, yeah, yeah I do."

Joanne smiled a coy smile and turned her back to Laura to dress; ending the incident and nothing else was said about it that morning. But inside Joanne was ecstatic. Laura was hooked; Joanne was certain. Now, she thought, to reel her in but gently.


When lunchtime came Joanne told Laura to help herself in the kitchen and she'd be back sometime around four. Laura rummaged around in the refrigerator and found the makings of a salad.

After lunch in the kitchen Laura went back to her workstation in the library. But before she sat down she looked at the wall of books behind her.

It was an impressive collection; from floor to ceiling. The first sections were legal texts. The next section was books on Christianity and religion in general. Laura recognized some of the titles. The next section stopped her in her tracks, mentally and physically.

The books were erotica. What stunned Laura was the incongruence in her mind between Joanne's faith and the religious books and the erotica. To Laura the two subjects were almost, if not totally, mutually exclusive.

Joanne had several editions of The Kama Sutra, a leather bound copy of The Story of O. There were various other titles on the psychology of sex, The Loving Dominant, Nine and a Half Weeks, The Tropic of Cancer, some large picture books, and three leather bound volumes of works by the Marquis de Sade: Justine and Juliette, Philosophy in the Bedroom, and 120 Days of Sodom. There was a whole section of books by Anais Nin, volumes of lesbian erotica, anthologies of erotica, and volumes about bondage and disciple and sadomasochism.

Absentmindedly she turned, as if she was going back to her research - that today involved sexual practices of polyamorists and the differences and similarities between polyamorist sexual thought and practice and those of "swingers" - and stopped by the leather sofa in front of the bookshelf wall.

There, on the coffee table in front of the sofa, was a large coffee-table book. Laura sat on the sofa and opened the book. She gasped as she opened it; it was a volume of photographs of men and women, in various combinations, having sex.

Mostly the pictures were of what Laura considered "rough" or "kinky" sex. Some of the pictures were exclusively men having sex together and others exclusively women. But all the pictures seemed violent. And as Laura felt her body respond sexually to the images, she felt they all seemed to have an animal intensity, a primal urgency to them. She could feel it too, in her own body. She found, to her surprise and embarrassment that she wanted to be possessed, to be used and simply to feel nothing but her body and these feelings bothered and frightened her; she felt out of control. She wasn't supposed to feel this way she thought and it bothered her.

Laura put the book down quickly and took a deep breath to try to cleanse herself of all the lust she was feeling and gain some modicum of personal control over her thoughts and feelings. But it was not to be. Laura quickly picked the book back up and randomly flipped to a page.

There was a picture of a plump, red haired woman lying on top of a man with a woman wearing a strapon dildo kneeling behind the woman. The man's penis was buried fully up to the root in the woman's sex and the dildo was partially protruding from the woman's ass, obscenely and painfully (Laura thought) spreading the woman's small rectum.

Nevertheless, there was a look of ecstasy on the woman's face and an animalistic look of urgency on the faces of the man and other woman. Laura laid the book on the table, stood and dropped her skirt and panties and opened her blouse. She sat back down on the sofa, and with a hand inside her bra, began pulling a nipple while she dropped her other hand to finger her sex.

She fantasized about being the woman being so violently penetrated. She felt the primal urgency from the picture. She wanted it to be real.

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in Room 1230 of the Westin Crown Center Hotel...

Joanne raised her head, coughing a bit, Sam's cum slowly oozing down her chin. Sam removed her blindfold and reached behind her to undo the soft leather ties binding her wrists and elbows behind her back. "Look," he said, smiling. Joanne turned her attention to the notebook computer next to Sam's chair.

"Oh my god, Sam, this is incredible!" Joanne exclaimed, her eyes wide in surprise. Joanne idly pushed the cum on her chin up to her lips with a finger and into her mouth as she watched. "There is definitely something buried underneath that beautiful porcelain skin of hers!"

They were watching Laura masturbate quite vigorously and loudly as she looked intently at the picture she had found.

Joanne had a number of web cams installed throughout her house including three in the library. From Sam and Joanne's hotel room they could "tune in" and watch. Sam, by the way, was Joanne's afternoon appointment.

Laura came, ramming three fingers into her sex, crying out incoherently. Sam and Joanne were able to catch snatches of dirty words. "Does she ever talk dirty in bed, Sam?"

"Nope. This is just freaking wild!" Sam leaned over a bit and kissed Joanne slowly and deeply on her mouth, tasting his own saltiness on her lips and tongue. Joanne gave a little moan as Sam broke the kiss and then stood up from her kneeling position between Sam's legs and started to dress.

"Wait a sec, fucktoy," Sam said with lust in his voice. "Back on your knees. Look."

Joanne knelt and hugged her lover, pressing her head against his chest and looked at the monitor.

"Oh my God!" Joanne said again in surprise. "Switch to camera two!" Sam touched a couple of keys on the notebook, switching cameras.

Laura had taken off her blouse and bra and was nude except for her pumps. She turned her back to camera one, taken the picture book, laid it open on the back corner of the sofa and then straddled the arm of the sofa, the wide sofa arm forcing her to spread her legs wide. She pushed herself back so that the large, semi-oval wooden knob hand rest of the sofa's arm was penetrating and spreading her sex. In fact, the knob spread Laura's cunt so wide that it appeared to draw her anus tight. She was moving her hips slowly back and forth, working the trying to work the wood inside her labia and rubbing her clit hard against the leather armrest, holding a breast and looking at the book.

The view from camera two showed a look of rapture on Laura's face as she worked herself harder and quicker against the large knob. The picture she was looking at now was that of a bound, younger woman, being flogged by a statuesque older woman with a cool, detached look on her face, while a man, with an enormous cock, stood in the corner and masturbated.

The younger woman in the picture had nearly the same ecstatic expression on her face as the woman in the previous picture. Laura could see though that the young woman was experiencing some pain but - was she also experiencing pleasure? Laura pushed back on the knob especially hard causing pain to spread through her sex and into her belly but then she roughly pulled and twisted the nipple she was working and oh God...the sensations mixed and changed and Laura gasp loudly at the new, mixed sensation flooding her body from between her legs.

She knew, without a doubt, that shewanted to be the woman being flogged.

For a fleeting second she thought of Sam and Joanne as the other players in the picture. Would Joanne ever want to treat Laura like the woman with the dildo in the previous picture was doing to the younger woman? Would she want to flog her like in the picture now? Sam she didn't have to wonder about; she knew he'd love the scene: he was, after all, a man.

Joanne quickly leaned over Sam's thigh and made a few quick keystrokes, switching back to camera one and zooming in on Laura's hips and ass. "My God, Sam, she's magnificent! Just absolutely magnificent! I want her now! I want to ravish her. I want to eat her until she screams! Look at that!"

Sam was smiling. "I know, I know."

Joanne looked up at Sam, "Please tell me again. I just want to hear you say it again. Tell me Laura's going to me mine!" Her eyes were sparkling and a flush was moving up her chest and throat.

Sam could see Joanne's lust; her hunger. He chose to tease her ever so slightly. "Well...," Sam said slowly, with a question in his voice, "uh, subject to the proviso that we do not hurt her emotionally – she's your pet."