Sam, Laura and Joanne Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne laughed with the glee of a high school girl and hugged Sam tightly. During this quick exchange between the two lovers Laura came for the second time in just minutes. Sam and Joanne looked back at the rear view on camera one. "Sam, oh my sweet Jesus, look at that...her cunt and her ass are clenching! God her orgasm must be so strong; what she must be feeling!"

Camera two showed Laura had pushed the book onto the floor and had laid out the length of the armrest, eyes closed; she was panting shallowly. She was still pulling a nipple and moaning quietly.

Suddenly Joanne thought she heard a sound in the background. She quickly switched to camera three. It's audio pick up picked up a distinct sound.

"Uh, Hello? Joanne? It's Mike. I've got your order here..."

Joanne put her hand to her mouth and looked at Sam, her eyes wide. "Oh, Sam," she whispered, on the edge of laughing out loud, "I truly forgot Mike was coming to drop off some party supplies!"

Joanne flicked back to camera one. Laura had heard Mike too.

"Hello? Joanne, you around?"

~~~~~~~~~~

...Back in the Library - A More Real Temptation

Laura's eyes flew open wide in shock. There was a man calling for Joanne and it sounded as if he was right outside the library! She fell off the arm of the sofa with a soft thud and in a panic and shakily but quickly managed to get her blouse and skirt on, sans underwear.

Laura pulled her hair back and into a scrungy and patted the sweat on her face with her panties. When she thought she was presentable she headed for the library door.

She opened the door slowly. "Uh, hi, I'm Laura, Joanne's assistant." she said to the deliveryman, "Joanne's occupied right now. May I help you?"

The deliveryman, Mike, appraised the flushed and flustered Laura with a smile and came back with a line, "Well, I certainly hope so gorgeous. I got some party supplies here for Joanne. I'm going to assume she wants them in the usual place downstairs. You, uh, wanna come help me?"

Laura was on the edge of being offended by the deliveryman's unconcealed come on; he was totally indiscreet in visually looking her over. But then she caught herself; she realized she kind of liked the idea of being "an object" to this man.

"Mm," she said, coyly, "Sure, I'll give you a hand."

The deliveryman winked at her and nodded, "Or something else..." and he laughed, not completing the dirty thought. But Laura did.

In the basement pantry Laura and Mike flirted and sparred with sexual innuendo that, at times, only met the most extremely liberal definition of innuendo.

Finally, as Laura held out a box for Mike to shelve he said, with unconcealed enthusiasm, "You know Laura, I bet you are quite the little slut, aren't you?"

Laura gasped and looking like a southern belle in a civil war movie, put one hand to her chest and exclaimed in her most indignant voice, "I am a married woman!"

This did not faze Mike. "And your point is...? Me thinks thou dost protest to much, my lady. I bet you got some old geezer at home who doesn't bed you like you need to be bedded. Probably needs to take a pill - or two - to just get it up.

"I could bed you right and you'd know it."

"And just how do you know what I like?"

"Oh, I can tell. That tight little mouth of yours and that nice soft, loose body of yours, yeah baby I can tell. In fact, considering your mouth, you probably can suck as well, if not better, than you can fuck.

"You know, you little slut, we're here alone. You could give me a try."

Laura was scandalized - and so aroused.

"Hmmmm, sorry Mike." Laura tried to sound convincing in her turn down. But she didn't sound convincing at all, not even to herself.

Mike smiled and shrugged. "Well, can't blame a guy for tryin', right?"

"Nope."

"Well, you could give a guy a little hope and say you'd think about it."

Laura smiled coyly again, "Uh, well, okay. I will think about it."

"Out-fucking-standing!" Mike yelled with an ear to ear smile on his face. "I got to get some more stuff off the truck. Be right back." Mike sounded very happy as he left to go to the truck.

Laura wiped the sheen of sweat from her face then sat on a stack of boxes, sucked in her lower lip and chewed it. She had a very uncharacteristic thought: If she could only masturbate before Mike got back...

Then another uncharacteristic thought for this church going, Sunday school teaching, soccer mom: If Mike would only shut up and force himself on her. She couldn't do anything about it. She wouldn't be responsible and she could stop the blood heavy ache in between her legs.

With trembling fingers she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse exposing her chest down to where her cleavage would show - if she had big enough breasts to have cleavage.

Mike came back with another dolly load of supplies. Laura bent down to pick up a box and gave Mike a clear view straight down her blouse. Mike whistled through his teeth as he took the box from her, "Wow! Damn, you have a fine body!"

Laura blushed from her chest to her hairline. Just do SOMETHING! Laura's mind screamed.

And Mike did.

Mike stepped in front of her, invading that invisible personal "comfort space" that everyone has. His voice was low and quiet as he fingered her open blouse. She felt his breath on her. "I would take you any day of the week over a hard-bodied, twenty-something bitch and well, as many times as I could get it up on Sunday."

Laura avoided his eyes and smiled weakly. Be careful what you wish for was hurling through her thoughts at light speed. She felt her heart racing. Her mind was racing too. What about STD's, HIV? What about pregnancy? She didn't take the pill. And what about betraying Sam? Oh God! I'm lost...

Mike's fingertip traced a delicate figure eight on her bare chest and then dipped into her blouse and touched a nipple. Laura felt light headed.

Then there was a fingertip on her lips. Time seemed to have shifted into slow motion for Laura. She looked him in the eyes and opened her mouth. Mike slowly slid his finger all the way in her mouth and she closed her mouth around his finger.

"Suck," he commanded. She obeyed. He pulled his finger slowly from her mouth. She thought she heard him say, "...sweet little slut..." Then there were hands on her shoulders; the pressure pushing her down was negligible but she found herself kneeling.

When she knelt on the floor she put her hands on his thighs to steady herself. Mike unzipped. He wasn't wearing underwear. As he brought his cock out of his pants her nostrils were filled with the heated scents of his cock. She closed her eyes and thought she was going to pass out. She had only seen Sam's cock and Mike's was so much bigger.

Mike sensed she might be feeling off balance; he took her hair at the scrungy and slowly pushed her forward. She opened her eyes again. His cock was jutting upward at a 45-degree angle, throbbing with the beat of his heart. There was a drop of clear fluid on the tip. She opened her mouth wider and reached up to take hold of his cock and guide it in.

God! It felt so...good to hold! She closed her eyes, preparing to take him. His tip hit her upper lip smearing the pre-cum and then...she wasn't holding the cock anymore and it wasn't in her mouth!

Laura licked her upper lip to taste the slick saltiness and then opened her eyes to see what had happened. Mike was against one of the wall shelves hastily zipping up. Was it over? Had she "done it" and blacked out?

Mike was motioning urgently with his head for her to stand up. Why? she wondered.

"Laura? Where'd you go? Are you with Mike?"

OH MY GOD!!! Joanne was home and looking for her. It was then she noticed that in that ethereal time when Mike was about to take her he had pulled her blouse out of her skirt and completely unbuttoned it. Not only that but she looked down at one of her bare breasts and realized Mike had fondled her hard, his fingertips leaving red marks around the breast and on the nipple.

"Tuck it in and button up you silly bitch before we both get in trouble!" Mike hissed.

"Come on you guys," Joanne's voice was getting closer, "you two down in the basement fooling around?"

Laura couldn't button up fast enough. She stuffed her blouse into her skirt, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and then stood, her knees clearly red from kneeling on the concrete floor of the basement. Just then Joanne descended the basement steps.

"There you two are."

Joanne took in the scene. Laura and Mike, but especially Laura, looked like a couple of teenagers who had been caught making out on lovers' lane. Joanne had to force herself not to smile or laugh.

"Mike, you almost done?" Joanne asked coolly, deliberately ignoring the sex that she could tell, from the way Laura looked, either had taken place or was about to.

"Uh, yeah, Joanne. Just another dolly load."

"Great. Uh, Laura, I think Mike can handle his job. Let's get you back to yours; research calls. Come on." Joanne turned to go back up the stairs. Laura didn't even look at Mike as she walked past him. Her face was burning with embarrassment.

As Laura followed Joanne up the stairs a panic attack struck her: where had she left her bra and panties in the library? And, oh my God! where was the book and had she cleaned off the arm of the sofa? She couldn't remember.

Joanne could hardly wait to get into the library. She went straight for the sofa and sat down, appearing tired.

Her elbow was on the arm of the sofa, her fingers rubbing her forehead. If she straightened her elbow her hand would land squarely on top of the wooden knob that Laura had vigorously fucked. Laura knew from her wetness that the knob had to at least be sticky, if not still slimy from her actions.

Laura's eyes were wide, seeing Joanne's position and looking for the underwear and book. She spied the book on a shelf - at least it wasn't on the floor. She saw the barest glimpse of her bra sticking out from under the sofa next to Joanne's shoe heel. She didn't remember putting it there when she was startled but she must have.

In reality, before Joanne came to rescue Laura from the Mike, Joanne had picked up the book and pushed Laura's bra discretely under the sofa. After deeply inhaling Laura's panties' damp crotch she stuck them in her pocket. She would make use of them later. Laura, in the meantime, as soon as Joanne left her alone for a moment, would worry for quite some time what happened to her panties.

"You know what, babe?" Joanne asked with a weary tone.

Laura took her seat at her computer. "No, Joanne, what?" Her voice barely concealing the fear and shame she felt.

"We've been working so damn hard this week. Monday is going to be a special day." She smiled at Laura, "If you're comfortable with me being nude, I think we'll start out with a Jacuzzi and then have some other delights and just lay about for the day. How's that sound? You'd be on the clock. That's a bonus of working for a lawyer like myself."

Laura blushed. The thought of seeing Joanne nude again both excited her and frightened her. "Hey," her voice cracked (Joanne ignored it), "um, sounds great. Uh, do you mind if I wear something though?"

"Oh, no, of course not. Although," out came the look, "my spa is really better experienced without clothing, but sure, bring a bathing suit or something. We are just going to pamper ourselves Monday."

Just then Joanne purposely dropped her hand to the fragrant and sticky wooden knob and feigned embarrassment. "Oh dear. Uh, Laura, why don't you call it a day," Joanne said as she lifted her hand slowly, looked at it and then sniffed it.

"What's wrong?" Laura asked trying to control the panic she felt wildly rising inside.

"Oh...You didn't sit here did you?"

"Uh...uh, no... Why? Oh my God Laura's mind screamed, she was busted!"

"Oh, I'm embarrassed to say it...uh I think I've been sleep walking and I must have soiled this arm rest."

Sam was still watching on the web cam back in the hotel room "Sleep walking? You gotta be fucking kidding me!" he screamed at the monitor. But Laura didn't give it a second thought - she was off the hook and she bought the sleepwalking story hook, line and sinker.

Laura gathered her bag and her umbrella, took a last glimpse of her bra near Joanne's heel, and headed for the door. "Hey, wait a minute." Joanne said. Laura froze and closed her eyes, stealing herself for being exposed.

Joanne came to Laura, hugged her tightly and kissed her on top of the head then held her at arms length with her smile and piercing, twinkling eyes. "Wow. This has been quite a day. I'm so glad, um, everything this morning, um, you know, worked out."

"Yeah, me too." And Laura awkwardly stretched upward to kiss Joanne on the cheek.

The panic and subsequent relief Laura felt when Joanne showed up and then thought the sticky mess on the sofa was her own and not Laura's put the fire in her belly out. Laura sped home eager to get into some comfortable clothes - and underwear.

When she looked at herself in her bathroom mirror she was shocked. Had she looked this way while she was at Joanne's? My God, how could Joanne not have noticed something was up?"

Most of Laura's red hair had fallen messily from the scrungy. Her eye makeup had run a bit from the work she did in the pantry and her lipstick was wildly smeared across her upper lip. If she had seen another woman whose face looked like her she would have assumed the woman had, at the very least, been engaged in some passionate kiss. But the kicker for Laura was her skirt and blouse. One of the buttons at waist of her skirt was completely undone and, in her rush to button her blouse she had misaligned not one button but two. It looked like she had buttoned her blouse in the dark or else had hastily buttoned up without regard for aligning the holes. When she turned around and looked in the mirror, her blouse was out in the back.

Laura didn't know what to think. When she started to replay the scene in the basement with Mike she immediately started to become aroused. No! she said to herself. She tried to calm herself and empty her mind. She took off her makeup, put on her favorite lounging sweats and took a nap.

When Sam was about to get home she got up, showered and dressed again for an evening out. A glass of wine took the edge off her guilt over almost sucking another man off; actually it took the edge of her guilt over wanting to suck another man off.

Sam brought flowers home and they went to their favorite restaurant. The evening was nice; Sam flirted shamelessly and she felt good.

That night, Laura gave herself whole-heartedly to Sam in bed. Unexpectedly he produced a couple of leather ties. One he used to tie her wrists together and then to the headboard. The other, much longer, he looped around her throat and tied to the headboard. Sam was in a near frenzy as he worked, whispering obscenities under his breath. Laura lay quietly on her back allowing him to move her as he needed to in order to secure her to the bed.

After each time he whispered/hissed a name at her, fucking slut, sweet fucking cunt, bitch, fucking whore, with eyes wide and pleading, Laura would whisper an urgent, plaintive yes in agreement. When he had finished tying all the knots in place and her arms and throat were immobile he spat at her, "faithless cunt!" She whimpered, remembering her behavior of the day, "Yes, Sam! Yes, yes, I am."

Sam, though was oblivious to the near encounter with the deliveryman, thought nothing of her passionate admission of guilt (at least to her). He mounted her roughly, a hand on breast and throat. She arched her back as much as she could against the restraining throat strap and tried to take him as deeply as possible.

Laura began to cry and Sam momentarily wondered if he had hurt her or if she were upset and slowed his thrusting. "No! No!" Laura half whispered, half sobbed, "Sam, I feel good. You feel good. Fuck me. Do me, use me just like you did on our wedding night."

She gritted her teeth, a look of determination and lust on her face beneath the tears that were running down her cheeks, "Make me fucking feel it, Sam!

Sam did not ask any questions. Laura wrapped her legs around his waist and clung to his body as he literally pummeled her against the mattress. And Laura came with intensity like she had never experienced.

The seduction continues in part 2. Please keep reading.

And please remember to take a moment to vote, send a comment or leave a comment on the comment board. And thanks for reading.