Sam, Laura and Joanne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura sighed, started to turn over without thinking that massages she was used to were limited to the back of the body. "Uh, you want me to turn over?"

"If you want to," Allyson said matter-of-factly, with no hint of guile, "Mrs. Durham said to make sure I gave you the full massage if you wanted it."

Laura rolled to her back tightly clutching her towel to her breasts. But she relinquished the towel without comment or resistance when Allyson slowly ran a hand over Laura's and took the towel while Allyson ran her fingertips across Laura's belly.

Allyson's hand's felt divine as she slowly massaged Laura's breasts, belly and hips.

Allyson's hands moved to Laura's shoulders and throat. "Mrs. Williams, please relax completely for me. I'm going to do something special and massage the front and side of your throat. Because of the arteries there you may feel lightheaded. If it makes you feel uncomfortable just tell me and I'll stop at once. Okay?"

"Sure."

"Oh God..." Laura whispered hoarsely as Allyson kneaded and caressed. Laura's face bore an ecstatic smile. "This is soooo nice, Allyson. So nice."

After what seemed like an eternity feeling Allyson's hands on her throat and upper shoulders. After watching Allyson's navel ring move hypnotically as Allyson moved. After enjoying Allyson's wonderful sweet/musky scent Laura felt Allyson's hands move to her hips and then down further to the top of her thighs.

Then they were on the inside of her thighs.

And then it took Laura's mind moments to catch up with her body. Allyson slid a well-oiled hand between Laura's well distended labia, two fingers slowly slipping in and gently but firmly curling inside her sex and then moving over her mons and off her body entirely.

Allyson sighed loudly; there was the sound of fingers being sucked and licked.

Laura sat bolt upright on the table, her eyes wide, her breath on the verge of being out of control.

Allyson was naked, her lean, dusky body shiny with sweat. She was licking her fingers. With the smile of a child with an ice cream cone Allyson held out her fingers, covered in a watery, milky colored slime, "Is this Mr. Williams, ma'am? Mixed with your musk it has a very nice taste. May I use my tongue?"

Laura was shocked speechless but at the same time she was so aroused by Allyson. Finally she found her voice, barely, "Uh, uh, excuse me, uh What?!" Laura ran her hands through her hair and then covered her breasts. I'm sorry, WHAT?!

"May I use my mouth on your sex, Mrs. Williams? This is really very good." Allyson stuck her fingers in her mouth again, like a child absorbed with a very good lollipop.

Laura's answer startled her. And Joanne, watching the scene from the doorway, was startled and delighted too.

Slowly, her voice cracking slightly, Laura said, "Yes. Please."

And then Laura spread her legs as wide as she could.

Barely audibly Allyson said, "I love it when a beautiful older woman like yourself spreads for me. Thank you, Mrs. Williams. I think you are a very sensual, beautiful woman, Mrs. Williams." And with that Allyson put her hand on Laura's chest and gently pushed Laura flat on her back. Then Allyson crawled up on the table and settled with a sigh and a flip of her dark hair, between Laura's thighs.

Laura, forgetting the possibility that Joanne might hear, was very vocal. Sam's face had a beard and she loved it when he went down on her but Allyson... Laura had never experienced the feeling of such smooth, soft skin and soft hair between her thighs or the softness and light probing touch of Allyson's lips and tongue. Laura thought she was in heaven as Allyson lightly flicked Laura's clit from the underside of the hood.

In ten minutes Laura was arching her back off the table, her fingers tightly entwined in Allyson's hair and crying out in obscenities. As her orgasm throbbed through her, Laura's body slumped flat on the massage table. She was panting and seemed to Allyson to be a bit dazed.

Allyson slowly slid from her position on the table and stood next to Laura's body, lightly running her fingers along Laura's belly and breasts.

"Did I please you, Mrs. Williams?" Allyson asked quietly.

Laura was trembling, her body shiny with Allyson's massage oil and her own sweat. Laura sat up abruptly and ran her hands through her hair again. She looked at Allyson with wide eyes and answered Allyson's question by reaching out for Allyson, hugging her close and deeply kissing her. Allyson offered her tongue to suck; as Laura sucked it slowly she ran her hands over Allyson's breasts, massaging them in her hands.

God, this all felt so incredible! Laura thought to herself. But wait! What was she doing?! Laura broke their kiss and pulled back, a look of fear and confusion in her eyes. She started to say Allyson's name when Allyson whispered, "Take your pleasure with me. It's okay. Really."

Take my pleasure?! What did that mean? but before Laura could think more Allyson closed the distance between them and took Laura's mouth. Laura relaxed. She moved her hands slowly from Allyson's breasts down her sides. Allyson mewled quietly at Laura's caresses. Allyson broke the kiss and put her chin over Laura's shoulder as Laura's fingers sought Allyson's sex.

Allyson stood on tiptoes and bowed her legs slightly to let Laura finger her.

"That's it, Mrs. Williams. Touch me there. Oh. Oh, yes. That's so nice. So nice." Allyson nuzzled Laura's throat and slipped her tongue into Laura's ear.

It was the first time in Laura's life she had ever kissed a woman on the mouth; the first time she had French kissed anyone other than Sam and the first time she touched another woman's sex or touched another woman in any way but platonically. Allyson was warm, slick and swollen. Allyson grunted and held herself tighter to Laura as Laura inserted two fingers into Allyson's cunt. "Yes," Allyson whispered - breathed - into Laura's ear. "More. Please more, Mrs. Williams."

Laura was unsure as to what to do once her fingers were inside Allyson so she slightly curled her fingers and then pistoned them as Sam did with her. Laura didn't know it but she was directly rubbing Allyson's G-spot with a vigorous pressure and this was driving Allyson crazy with pleasure. Allyson's body started to move rhythmically against Laura's fingers and then suddenly broke her rhythm as her orgasm overtook her.

Laura felt Allyson's sex muscles contract around her fingers; felt the little spasms in Allyson's body and heard her whimper at the pleasure. She knew what this meant. She had given another woman an orgasm. She didn't know she whether she was more stunned from what she'd just accomplished or from the fact she had done it at all.

Allyson pulled back, Laura's fingers sliding out of Allyson with a liquid snick. Allyson kissed Laura on the cheek and whispered, "Thank you so much. That was very nice and very kind of you to pleasure me." Then Allyson turned toward the empty table and started to clean up as if what just happened between them was as normal as rain.

Laura simply starred, her left hand still in roughly the same position it was when she was fingering Allyson and slick and shiny with Allyson's fluids.

Uncertainly Laura brought her hand to her nose and sniffed the fine sheen of Allyson's moisture coating her fingers. The smell was pungent - and pleasant. Laura tentatively touched the tip of her tongue to her fingers and then put her fingers in her mouth and sucked noisily.

Allyson looked up from her work with a big smile, "Mrs. Durham is going to be missing you. But, uh, Mrs. Williams, tell me, please, do I taste good to you?"

Laura was still wide eyed and flushed from arousal mixed with her own shock and embarrassment at the whole incident; she didn't know what to think or how to feel. "Uh, yeah," Laura laughed nervously, "yeah, you, uh do. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure, Mrs. Williams. Maybe," Allyson said seductively, "we could do this again sometime. I'm sure Mrs. Durham wouldn't mind."

"Why...why would Mrs. Durham mind if you gave me another massage and we uh...well, you know...?"

"Oh," Allyson said with a smile, "Mrs. Durham and I have sort of a relationship. Out of respect for her love I would ask her permission but as much as she cares for you I'm sure she'd approve." (It never occurred to Laura that for Allyson to have have done what she'd done and for Laura to have made out with Allyson had been pre-approved by Joanne.)

Relationship? As much as Joanne cares for me? Laura turned those thoughts over and over in her mind. Had she fallen down the rabbit hole? she wondered. Would the Mad Hatter being showing up today?

This was all too much for Laura to process; way too much. She quickly scooted off the massage table, grabbed her robe and headed for Joanne's sitting room - barely giving Joanne enough time to get to her own room and get settled as she had been watching the entire scene.

"Spa Day," from Joanne's perspective was a huge success.

~~~~~~~~~~

Joanne and Laura Bond

The next afternoon after "Spa Day" Joanne took off her reading glasses, stretched and rubbed her eyes. "This is why I retired. Too damn much reading. I'd rather be fucking with some attorney's head in a courtroom."

Joanne looked at the clock; it was going on four. "You and Sam have any plans tonight?" she asked.

Laura didn't hear anything Joanne had just said. She was absorbed in a personal fantasy, headphones plugged in to her PC, watching a 22 second porn clip of a petite bodied, small breasted, young blond being used by six or seven black men.

You new guys, don't just stand there with your dicks in your hands! Get some dicks in the bitch! Get some dicks in the bitch and ride her till she's worn out! a black man from off camera was shouting as the young woman stood in a circle of black men with a dazed expression on her face. Her chin, throat and breasts were shiny with sperm; her hair tangled and damp and her body shimmering with sweat. Another group had apparently already used the young blond.

Immediately the man closest to the blond's ass lifted her off the floor by the hips and plunged his cock deep into her. The blond squealed a high pitch protest, followed by a breathy string of mostly unintelligible words; pleadings mixed with her pleasure mixed with obscenities meant to inflame the lusts of her users.

The man inside her awkwardly pushed her forward into the belly of another man who took her by her hair with one hand and, with his other hand, he fed his large cock head into the blond's mouth causing her to momentarily splutter and choke - before she began sucking the plum-sized head in dazed eagerness, making obscene, wet noises with her mouth as she worked.

Joanne sat back and watched Laura's concentration as she clicked off one clip and on to another. Laura's eyes were wide, she was breathing shallowly through her mouth, her chest and face were flush and she was absentmindedly chewing on her lower lip.

Joanne wanted to get up and stand behind Laura to watch along with her but she dare not move. Laura thought she was getting away with watching; Joanne didn't want to spoil the illusion. Beside, Joanne thought, I just like looking at her this way.

The next clip Laura clicked on was of two women lying on a bed. A woman lay nude on her back partially propped up on pillows; she looked young, innocent and frightened. An older woman - shrewish, mean and hard-edged with a big belly and big loose breasts – was propped on her elbows partially between the young woman's lower legs.

The older woman was vigorously attempting to eat the younger woman's sex.

The young woman was just as vigorously trying to keep the older woman at bay with cries and whimpers; she was trying, weakly, to keep her thighs shut, denying the older woman access to the younger woman's clearly dewy and swollen cunt; the lips of her sex looked fully flowered out and her clit was full, dewy and prominent.

Finally, the older woman tired of the young woman's resistance. First she rose up and slapped the young woman hard across the face, momentarily quieting her.

"Sorry baby, just try to relax," the older woman said gently as she caressed the young woman's face and one of her breasts. "I'll make you feel good. Real good, baby," the older woman said in a quiet, matronly voice. She kept smiling and kept her eyes locked with the younger woman's as she eased back, partially on her belly and partially on her elbows; slowly using her upper body to part the young woman's knees.

Thinking that the young woman was sufficiently pacified, the older woman prepared to move forward to finally get to feast on the young woman's tender and open sex.

But just then, the young woman tried to close her thighs. The older woman was clearly angered by this move; she feinted another slap to the young woman's face (causing the young woman to flinch defensively). Instead she slapped the young woman's thigh, leaving a blazing red hand print on the soft white thigh.

The young woman cried sharply and then sniffled a bit. The older woman pressed her hand over the stinging handprint and pressed the young woman's thigh to the bed.

"Keep your legs open for me you silly little bitch!" the older woman spat at the finally subdued young woman; any gentleness that was in the older woman's voice earlier was gone. It was replaced with a thick, ugly tone that Laura took for cruelty and lust.

In less than a second after Laura's thought, the older woman smiled a wicked smile and bent her head to the delicacy before her.

The young woman whimpered and then drew in a sharp breath with a high, fluttering pitch before arching her back off the bed and moaning; making urgent and approving noises as the older woman's mouth and fingers made contact with the young woman's ripe sex.

"Uh, Laura, dear?" Joanne interjected.

"Hmmmm?! What? I'm sorry, Joanne! I was just absorbed in the, ummm, you know, the research."

Laura rapidly clicked off the clip and pulled her earphones off. Joanne almost laughed. Instead she smiled and said, "That's okay. I was just asking if you and Sam had plans tonight."

"Um, no. Sam had to take a quick trip down to Baton Rouge to meet with his new client. I'm all alone tonight."

"Well then, want to hit the town with me then? I'll get us a town car and we'll have some dinner and maybe a movie or we could shop..."

"Dinner and a movie sounds great, Anne. Thanks."

"Why don't you head home then. Get a shower, rest a bit. I'll pick you up around 8'ish. It'll take me a while to make arrangements. The Cheesecake Factory on The Plaza sound good for dinner?"

"Oh my, Anne, yes! I absolutely love it."

"Great. Now get going, girl! We may be out late. Uh, lover," Joanne hesitated, "no. Never mind."

"No, what Joanne?" (This time lover never registered but Laura answered in a tone as if she were talking to Sam.)

"Oh, it's silly. I'd be, uh, embarrassed."

"Please?"

"Well, okay." Joanne looked away and acted nervous, fidgeting with her pen, "would you mind if I brought you something to wear for the evening?"

That's interesting. Laura thought but she wanted to please Joanne so... "Well, uh, okay. Uh, what is it?"

Joanne turned to face Laura and turned on the look, any sign of embarrassment gone. "Oh, it's a surprise, dear. But great! I'll still be over at eight. It's very simple. I think you'll look fabulous in it."

"Well, if you say so." Laura said tentatively. She started to shutdown her computer; Joanne waved her off. "Out! Out! Don't worry about your PC. You go and get ready. I hate my dates to be late; especially on the first one."

"Date?," Laura asked with an involuntary blush and a voluntary smile - now feeling more strange than ever with this situation.

Joanne heard the confusion mixed with curiosity in Laura's voice and smiled too - inwardly. Joanne played innocent, "A date between girl friends, silly. Has your research today kindled a warmth in your belly, dear?"

"Kindled a warmth in my belly?" Laura asked with a confused smile.

"Reading about all those peoples' love lives and sex practices? Do you think I'm trying to seduce you? Are you just a little turned on dear? That's what I call warmth in your belly.

"It's the crown of your womanhood, the seat of your power, the place that intensifies and radiates the exquisite pleasure produced between your legs by your most tender and sensitive flesh."

Laura's mouth was wide open, her chest and face bright red - again. She was turned on - by the raw lust in the porn clips she'd been watching and by Joanne's odd words and manner in just the last few minutes. She was completely at a loss as to what to say. It was just too strange.

Joanne laughed, breaking the tension. "Oh, I'm sorry love. It's been a long day for both of us. Those sociological studies you've been reading today can be as dry and boring as legal opinions."

Laura looked at her watch. She hadn't been reading those stories for the last three hours! Oh my GOD! She'd been porn surfing for the last three hours, she thought. She couldn't believe that she'd been doing it that long and now she felt doubly guilty.

"Uh..." Laura stammered, "yeah, those sociologists! Whew! You just can't stop reading!" she joked, half-heartedly.

Joanne leaned back in her chair, stretched again and folded her forearms on top of her head. She looked completely at ease. "Come here, give me a hug and a kiss and then get going."

Laura picked up her bag and went to Joanne. She bent down and kissed Joanne lightly on the cheek - like a daughter kisses her mother.

Before Laura could pull back, Joanne quickly brought her hands down around the sides of Laura's face and stole a kiss from Laura's lips.

Laura slowly pulled back, her eyes locked with the dazzling sparkle in Joanne's eyes. Joanne had an odd smile on her face. Just before her fingertips broke contact with Laura's soft cheeks Joanne said in a quiet, low voice, "Do you think Sam realizes what an incredible sexual animal you are? Such a woman; such a fine thoroughbred," Joanne seemed to be speaking to herself. Laura simply couldn't believe it. The Mad Hatter and the Queen would be showing up any second; Laura was all but certain.

Laura laughed nervously at the deepening strangeness of the situation, "Oh, Joanne!" she fairly squealed. "What are you trying to do to me?"

Joanne's smile broadened and she said, simply and in a tone a lover uses to confess their love for their new paramour, "Seduce you."

Laura was again stunned speechless; a silly grin on her face. Joanne stood up, laughed and hugged Laura like a mother hugging her daughter. "You have to get moving girl! See you around 8, babe," and she gently pushed her away.

Seduce me?? Laura's mind reeled as she walked out the door. She called me an incredible sexual animal and a fine thoroughbred! What's that all about? God! Laura's mind just couldn't grasp Joanne's words and actions - the soft kiss and caress – balanced against all the pictures and clips she'd seen over the last three hours. She wished she could talk to Sam. She wished she could fuck Sam. Right now. But, as far as talking was concerned, she had no idea what to even say. Uh Sam, you know your friend Joanne? Yeah, funny thing, she wants to seduce me. Yeah, that's right. Wild, eh? It was just too bizarre for Laura to even think about.

Instead of getting in the car and driving to some shopping mall parking lot to relieve her sexual tension, she sat in Joanne's driveway and masturbated - feverishly.

She tried to concentrates on the black men using the small blond; she bent her shoulders forward, pulled her skirt up and her panties aside and jammed two fingers inside her sex. As she rubbed the roof of her cunt her mind drifted to another clip she'd seen earlier of two women kissing sensually.