Sam, Laura and Joanne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne ordered drinks for both of them; white wine for Laura and a whiskey, neat, for herself. While they waited for the drinks to come Joanne looked around restaurant.

Joanne leaned across the table and quietly spoke to Laura, "In a moment take a look at the two women in the corner. One is in her 60's and the other is oh, probably 19 or 20. I know the older woman. Her husband may be in the rest room, I don't know, I haven't seen him yet. What do you think of them?"

Laura discretely glanced to the corner and saw the two women; both attractive and well dressed. "Grandmother and grand daughter?"

Joanne laughed quietly. "Oh, Laura, dear, Laura, you are so innocent. My friend and her husband are probably the kinkiest people I know; depraved actually. They are in to things that are extremely, uh, esoteric and quite painful; more painful than even I would consider pleasant.

The girl with her is a gigolo of sorts. She's a sophomore at the Art Institute. It costs roughly $35,0000 a year at the Institute, depending on your major. The woman she is with pays her tuition and gives her room and board. In exchange the girl does whatever her mistress tells her to do - or have done to her.

"I was at a charity event last week down at The River Market. My friend took her pet to the men's room and told her to go in and service anyone who came in for the next 30 minutes.

"I counted 13 men and four women who went in to take advantage of the "fresh meat." That's what they were calling her, "fresh meat."

Laura's eyes were wide now as she looked intently at the petite brunette eating her salad. "What happened?" Laura asked breathlessly, imagining the girl in the bathroom as in one of the porn clips she had watched.

"I went in and "rescued" her. Annette, my friend, offered her to me for the weekend. I declined - although seeing her in the bathroom it was difficult to resist. But, something I need you to understand very clearly, lover: I'm very selective about whom I swap bodily fluids with and very serious.

"Anyway," Joanne took a breath, "The bathroom was fairly small, only two stalls. It simply reeked of sperm and cunt. Some out of town football player, I think, was banging her brutally against the wall.

"He was fucking her standing up. Each thrust in banged her against the wall knocking her breath out of her. He came quickly, pulled out and just let her slide down the wall. She was mostly naked, by the way: her bra was pushed up over her tits and she still had her shoes on.

"She was only half conscious after he finished using her. He zipped up, washed his hands, primped his hair and threw two $100 bills on her. By then she was lying against the wall, sort of on her side, moaning; her head was in the corner near the toilet while her legs were spread obscenely. Someone else came in. The girl had enough. I just looked at the guy and he got the message.

"I got her cleaned up, gave her my jacket to cover up with - her dress and underwear were in tatters – and helped her out. In that time in the bathroom she was being used she'd collected over $700."

There was an awkward silence for a few moments; Joanne fidgeted, uncharacteristic for her. She broke the silence and placed her hand gently over Laura's. "Look," she said, "I'm really sorry about how things started out tonight. You, uh, I really like you, body and soul. I meant what I said in your bedroom. I, uh, I want you; I won't keep it a secret anymore. I...I'm just a strong willed woman. I'm used to getting what I want. I don't place a lot of checks and balances on myself. So, sometimes I like to push just to see how far I can get. I don't want to hurt you; I really don't. Maybe I went too far. I hope not though."

Laura blushed and looked away before she looked back at Joanne, "Uh," Laura ran a hand through her hair and blew out her breath, "I don't know what to say. In fact, I haven't known what to say or do since this afternoon. But, uh, I can be pretty strong willed too. My problem is I can put on a good front - sometime - and be scared witless inside. Like when...well..." Laura's voice trailed off. Joanne decided not to pursue.

"So where do you get your willfulness from?"

"Marine brat. My dad was gone quite a bit on different duty tours: Korea, Vietnam, Panama..."

Joanne interrupted, "So that left you and your mother. Is that why you let me get away with what I do?"

"Well...partly. I like you and respect you and you can be uh, imperious like my mother, whom I love very dearly. You're a lot like her."

"Partly?" Joanne took a sip of her drink and turned on the look, "What's the other part?"

"I, uh. Anne, I can't tell you the other part; at least not now; not yet. Please don't be angry with me. Please."

Joanne held Laura's eyes, "May I ask why you can't tell me?" a smile playing at the edges of her lips.

Laura returned the gaze. Joanne could see in Laura's eyes a daughter trying to say 'no' to her mother. "Anne, uh..."

"Laura," Joanne waved her hand, "not a big deal. Tell me when you're ready - if you promise."

Laura smiled in relief, "Thanks. I promise."

Dinner went off without any further incident. Joanne managed to get five white wines in the normally abstinent Laura making Laura feel pleasantly loose.

They strolled down the streets of Kansas City's Country Club Plaza, walking off their dinners, talking about nothing in particular and doing some window shopping. It was a beautiful night. They sat down in a courtyard on J.C. Nichols Parkway across from The Raphael hotel.

Joanne crossed her legs, put her elbows on her knees and lit up a non-filtered Camel with a gold plated Zippo and blew out the drag slowly. For the first time Laura noticed Joanne smoked and she smoked Sam's brand.

"Sam smokes Camels too."

Joanne ignored the comment and instead asked a question. "Have you ever given yourself to Sam?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, have you ever let him do whatever he wanted to do to you sexually where you didn't set conditions or direct him in some way."

"Well, there was our wedding night. I really was a virgin. I let him rape me; twice that first night."

"You use a violent word, rape, for such a joyous and beautiful event; a very sacred event. Did you enjoy it?"

Laura looked off across Brush Creek toward The Raphael and hesitated a moment. "God, yes. Yes. I loved every moment of what he did with me and to me."

"Do you let him have you any more like that first night?"

Laura's voice was quiet. "No. Not really. Not since our first son was born I guess. The weekend before our spa day was the first time in, jeez, 23 years that I let him take me. I was asleep. It was the middle of the night. Sam - there were no preliminaries - he rolled me over, ripped open my nightgown, forced himself between my legs and raped me, hard."

"Raped. There's that word again. Why do you use it?"

"Because I feel so free of responsibility I guess. He overpowers me; it's so violent; I can't control it. He did what he wanted and he came inside me. He pushed himself off me like I was just a piece of meat or something and rolled over and started to go back to sleep. No 'thank you' or 'I love you' or anything. I rolled over and masturbated; I felt so good. Then I spooned against his back and we went back to sleep.

"I'm not sure why I liked it so much more that the other times we made love that weekend; I just did."

"Hmmmmm." Joanne cocked her head as if she was thinking, blew out the last drag of her cigarette and ground the butt into the courtyard floor. She looked at her watch and smiled. "I need to make a quick phone call and then we can head for the movie. Okay, lover?"

Joanne reached into her clutch for her cell phone when Laura gently laid her hand on Joanne's arm. Annie, if I'm your lover, what are you to me?"

Joanne stared at Laura; this was unexpected. "In terms of family life, you have primacy; Sam married you first. I'd defer to you. You and your sons are the primary inheritors of Sam's estate. You'd run the home, just as now. I'd be a sort of live in aunt to the boys.

"In another time, another place, I'd be a concubine, a half wife of sorts. From my understanding of Biblical concubinage, the man was to grant to the concubine all the benefits of being married except for the precedence of the primary wife, if the man were married."

Joanne hesitated. She looked at Laura lovingly. She had a vague, uneasy feeling that she'd dumped too much on her too soon. There would come a time in her plans when, assuming everything else went well, Joanne would overwhelm Laura sexually; rape her, subjugate her completely. But...

"In terms of a sexual relationship, if you're my lover, I'm your Mistress, with a capital M. Do you understand what that means?"

Laura answered slowly, "I'd be like that girl with your friend; at your sexual whim? And I think your whims could be very painful."

"I wouldn't whore you out like Annette did with the girl.

"Something we would have that Annette and her girl don't have is love. Theirs is strictly a sexual relationship. The girl's a toy, a pet, a cunt, a mouth and an ass to be used. The girl gets money. Annette gets to feed her grotesquely depraved appetites and her husband gets a young cunt to do with as he pleases, nothing more, nothing less.

"But yeah, within limits that we would both agree on, you'd be at my whim. You'd be my bitch, my pet, and my lover. And yes, I have some very definite kinks; I'll show you things, I'll do to you things that you probably didn't think possible. I'll make you scream and, well, you'll love it I hope."

"How do you feel about that?" Joanne asked with a hint of worry in her voice.

"I don't know." Laura eyes started to well up with tears. "I just don't know."

Joanne said very quietly, "Laura, may I hold you? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

Laura reached for Joanne and buried her face in Joanne's shoulder and then sobbed. Joanne closed her eyes and cursed herself for having been so cavalier today. She'd pushed too far. Now things were fucked up. Joanne's eyes started to moisten too.

As Joanne was feeling bad about her actions Laura pulled back from her, sniffling. "I - I think I'd like it but I need to think about things, you know?"

"Oh, baby, of course! I'm so sorry, really. Please don't be mad at me. Please."

"It's okay, Anne. I, uh, I just can't figure where Sam figures into this."

Joanne was praying Laura didn't ask her if she and Sam were involved because she'd have to tell the truth. Oh God, what a mess I've made, Joanne thought. But before Joanne felt she had to say anything Laura spoke again.

"Would I have to bring him into our relationship or would you or...?"

"Laura," Joanne said softly as she put her arm around Laura's shoulders, "let's worry about Sam later, okay? I've dumped so much on you tonight. I've been stupid and inconsiderate. We have plenty of time to talk about this, okay?"

Laura wiped her eyes with her fingers and smiled, "Okay. Thanks. Here." Laura dabbed a tissue along Joanne's eyes. Joanne laughed nervously. "Thanks."

Joanne lit another cigarette, dialed a number on her cell and put the phone to her ear. Then she took it down and looked at Laura.

"This call I'm about to make? It's to a couple of friends of mine: my oldest girlfriend and her husband. As part of my seduction plan I was going to let you see someone having sex and see how you reacted. (Joanne was careful not to tell Laura she'd seen her with Allyson – just as Laura had kept her voyeurism to herself.)

"You've been watching those porn clips but I'm guessing you've never seen anyone have sex in real life."

Laura thought of watching Joanne and Allyson in the spa room but she'd never seen anyone real "do it."

"So...If I call them, they are prepared to put on a little scene in the parking garage just for us. You want to play this out or would you rather I just take you home?"

Laura thought for a long minute and then smiled hesitantly. "Let's see it, why not?"

"Hey, great!"

Joanne called Marci's pager to alert the couple to start their scene and then Joanne and Laura got up and started walking toward the parking garage. To Joanne's absolute delight Laura took Joanne's hand, intertwining her fingers with Joanne's.

~~~~~~~~~~

Joanne and Laura had just exited the staircase nearest one of Joanne's favorite spots in the whole city to have public sex when they heard what sounded like angry words between a man and a woman. Joanne took the lead as Laura followed as they walked toward the sound.

As they saw the couple, the woman was pressed into the man, urgently pleading with him in false whispers. "Please, David, please. I'll do anything you want but please baby, not that... please."

Joanne whispered into Laura's ear, "Marci's my oldest girlfriend and my first real lesbian lover. David's her husband. They've been married about 32 years."

David pushed Marci away in what appeared to Laura to be disgust. Joanne gripped Laura by the upper arms and steered her closer to the couple.

When Marci looked down at her ample breasts inside her evening dress she begged David, in a voice thick with lust, "David, rip my dress open! Rip my bra off! Hit me! Torture my nipples! Do whatever you want just please, don't take me there"

David viciously slapped Marci across the face, she wobbled and then fell to her knees and then slumped backwards onto her calves. She looked momentarily stunned. It was all a very choreographed scene though; Marci was far from stunned. What she was was horny as hell.

David took the time with Marci somewhat incapacitated to casually take off his sport coat, fold it and lay it on the hood of a car.

Laura saw a gun and a badge on the man's belt. Joanne whispered again, "Oh yeah, David's a homicide detective."

David produced a folding knife, opened it, bent down to Marci and proceeded to make a cut in the fabric of her dress.

With a short, sharp yell, he ripped the dress open from the neckline to Marci's belly. It was just as Sam had done to Laura when he forced her that night! Laura thought as she watched the scene unfold.

Marci was repeating a mantra of "Yes David, yes baby. Do it. Do me," while frantically trying to kiss him and caress him. Laura thought it looked both whorish and desperate but she was starting to feel her body respond.

David hauled Marci to her feet and with a snick of his knife he cut open her bra exposing Marci's long, sloping breasts. Marci threw herself on her husband, hiking a leg as high around his hip as she could while frantically continuing to kiss and plead.

"You're fucking pathetic, Marci!" David sneered as he pushed her back away from him, again with what Laura interpreted as disgust.

Marci rushed back to David and clung to him. Just then Joanne noticed a pair of women approaching the couple. This wasn't in the plan, at least not her plan.

The woman in the lead, wearing a midriff baring top and hip hugger jeans that left little doubt in Joanne's mind, even from a distance, where the young woman's clit would be should she wanted to touch it, stopped at the rear of the car where the couple was engaged in their scene.

She unbuttoned the button on her hip huggers and slid her palm along the flat of her belly, dipping two fingers inside the waistband. Joanne raised her eyebrows and was momentarily distracted from the couple's action. The young woman was beautiful, her body was tall, lean and willowy, and her hair fell below her shoulders, wild looking and bleached white.

Joanne watched as the young woman's partner entered fully into view. It was a woman at least twice the age of the young woman, maybe more.

Now Laura noticed the two also and watched in amazement as the older woman pressed herself to the back of the younger one and ran a hand up the young woman's bare belly and under her top, groping a breast while nuzzling the young woman's neck. The two women were both clearly watching and admiring the actions of David and Marci.

Laura couldn't believe what she was seeing! She was so aroused! She looked back at Joanne and noticed, even though Joanne had set this up, Joanne's eyes were riveted on both couples and Joanne was panting, her grip slowly tightening where she held Laura by the upper arms.

A muffled scream drew Joanne and Laura's attention back to David and Marci. David was wearing suspenders and so he simply unzipped and pulled his underwear down; his erection sprang free. It throbbed with the beating of his heart. Marci was again on her knees and sometime while the two other women distracted Joanne and Laura's attention, Marci had gotten completely naked. David took Marci by her hair and was forcing his erection into her mouth.

"That should be good enough bitch! Get up and over on to that pipe!" David pulled his erection back from the woman's lips and pointed to a water main in the corner, set out from the wall and about thigh high off the ground.

Laura noticed with a detached fascination that Marci's lips were wetly glistening and her lipstick was smeared. She wondered if she would have looked like that if she allowed the deliveryman to sodomize her that day at Joanne's. And she noticed that David's cock was shiny and reddish (with lipstick) from Marci's mouth.

Marci again frantically climbed into a standing position by pressing herself to David's body. "Please David, please...I'm begging...don't take me like you want...please baby!"

The young woman spectator spoke up and Laura jumped, "Hey Davey, do her ass, man. Just fucking rip the bitch's ass. I really want to see it."

The couple turned to look at the young woman and her partner. David appraised the women and then smirked, "I'm trying to do her ass but she's resisting."

The older woman now had something to say, half joking, half serious. She waved a hand: "You fucking straight guys just don't know how to handle your pussy! Christ, let me show you."

The older woman strode quickly to the couple, slapped Marci hard across her breasts and the face (Making both Joanne and Laura jump) and then took Marci by the hair and pulled her toward the corner wall and the 20-inch water pipe.

The older woman got Marci to the pipe but she was reluctant to straddle it. "I swear, what's your name?"

Marci, a frightened look on her face, shook her head and refused to answer except to say, fearfully, "You Dyke, don't hit me again."

The woman raised her hand and jerked Marci's hair again, "I said, cunt, what's your name?"

Marci whimpered, "Marci."

"Marci, get your legs around that fucking pipe or I'm going to make you very sorry you didn't obey me!"

Marci whimpered again, looked at David and with a frightened look, swung her leg over the pipe and settled on to it. The Dyke pushed Marci down so that she was now lying belly down and spread on and over the pipe. The Dyke looked at her young partner, smiled and then bent down to lick her prey's asshole while she held Marci in a back arched position, pulling hard on Marci's hair.

David smiled and clapped his approval.

"What'd you think of her, ladies?" David asked, pride in his voice.

Laura took a close look at Marci on the pipe. She was maybe Joanne's age or slight younger. Her legs were strong and shapely and bent as they were in her position they really looked good to Laura. Marci's belly was flatter than Joanne's but her breasts may have been larger. The side of one breast pressed out and flat as Marci lay against the pipe.

Laura's eyes moved back to Marci's ass and saw how her position had spread her sex and ass - open and convenient for the taking. Laura noticed Marci was trembling but she didn't know whether it was from the coolness of the garage or from her anticipation of being mounted by the David, as Laura remembered the garage rape clip she had watched earlier. Laura had no idea that the two other women weren't supposed to be there.