Sam Takes Anne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xvirgin
Xvirgin
23 Followers

"I'd have bet a lot of money that you had a very serious beau, or at the very least, a bunch of men dying to be with you."

"Heh. Heh. No. I mean, I had a boyfriend in the past. But not now. And he was too--well, I mean--" Anne stops suddenly, surprised by what she was just about to reveal.

"No, don't stop. I'm interested, Anne." OMG, can we just skip to the fucking now? This girl is utterly boring as all hell! Sam maintains a look of interest on his face; something that now comes naturally after being in the business and sales field for so many years.

Anne looks into his brown eyes and melts again. She feels like she can tell him everything. "Well, it's just--I mean--well, he pressured me, if you know what I mean, and I--I--I'm saving myself for my wedding night." Flushing profusely as she steamrolls the entire paragraph together.

"Men are assholes, Anne. Complete assholes." Anne relaxes. "But did I understand you correctly? You are a virgin?" He presses his thumb harder against the back of her hand.

"Oh! Well, yes, I am."

"Mmm hmm. Kelly told me you were, but I couldn't believe it. With how beautiful you are, and how you love to read?" That was as far as Sam could go, not really knowing anything else about her. Then he quickly remembers, "And a great office assistant, from what I can tell, too!"

Anne beams at him. So much praise from someone so powerful and so sexy. "Heh, yeah, well, I am, heh."

Sam moves one of his hands to touch her shoulder. "I'm really sorry you had to be put through that pressure, Anne." Little does she know! Besides, the poor boy probably didn't do it correctly! Sam moves to massaging her shoulder a bit, moving his hand closer to her neck. "I wish I could meet the bastard!"

"Really? Why?"

"Because I'd kick his teeth in!" Sam growls for effect, making Anne a bit scared but more comfortable, now seeing Sam as her protector.

"Oh, well," she smiles, "that was a long time ago. I have no idea where he is."

"Good. I'm glad he's out of your life." Sam's hand moves to the base of Anne's neck, massaging in slow circles, pressing firmly. Anne closes her eyes briefly, luxuriating in the touch. Encouraged, Sam moves his hand to the back of her neck, spreading it out his fingers and massaging thoroughly. He slowly moves his hand upwards, massaging into her hair.

Anne lets out a sigh of pleasure, which rouses herself from the reverie. "Um," her body stiffens.

"This doesn't make you uncomfortable, does it, Anne?" He does his best to give her puppy-dog eyes. It works; she feels badly for hurting him.

"Oh, n--no, sir. It actually feels quite good."

"I'm glad." He rubs her hands and her neck. "It just makes me so angry that some men take advantage like that."

"Oh, well. Yeah. I haven't had a boyfriend in a really long time." Ohmigosh--why did you just say that?! It seems like you want HIM to be your boyfriend!

Sam moves his hand from the back of her head to the front, caressing her left cheek with his thumb in slow up-and-down movements, mirroring what his other thumb is doing to the back of her hand. He gazes into her eyes, "I find that hard to believe, Anne."

Anne looks downward, unsure of what to say. His thumbs working magic on her. She melts into the couch, and Sam sees it. "You need a Mr. Darcy, don't you?"

Anne darts her eyes into his and blurts, "Pride and Prejudice is my all-time favorite book, sir! How did you know?!"

Sam smiles at her, but is really pleased with himself. Going to P&P from Wuthering Heights was not that big of a leap. Thank goodness his English teacher was hot so he wanted to pay attention! "Just a guess. But you can tell me, Anne. You're not really a virgin, are you?"

Startled, Anne looks up at him and shakes her head involuntarily. "Y--yes, I am, sir."

"But you don't want to wait until your wedding night, do you?" His eyes, once puppy-dog-like, are now leering.

Confused by the abrupt change of tone coupled with his thumbs working her, Anne is caught off-guard and completely speechless. Sam continues, "You want to be a slut just like Kelly, don't you, Anne?"

Anne stares at him, shaking her head, but does not try to leave or stop his movements. "That's why you talk to Kelly. You want to know what she does in this office with me. You crave it. You want to be able to go out and drink like her. You want to be able to come in here and fuck me, too. Right, Anne?" Sam slides his upper hand down Anne's throat, lightly touching her with his fingertips. Then he moves it back up to her cheek, caressing it. Next, he drags his fingertips lightly over her lips. All the while, he holds her gaze in his eyes--which are now burning with lust.

His movements have a paralyzing effect on her. This is pretty similar to scenes she imagined while in bed late at night. And now it was happening! And it was so much better than she imagined. But it shouldn't be happening! He can't do this! She needs to wait! "Sir--no, I--you can't--I mean."

"Admit it," Sam says forcefully, leaning in to invade her personal space with his torso.

"I--" she feebly utters.

Sam grabs her neck harshly and he whispers into her ear, "Admit it, Anne, and do it now, or I will squeeze harder."

"I do," she whispers, barely audible. Her insides going squishy as she feels his breath on her skin.

"Louder!"

"I do," she says with more volume.

"Yell it!"

"I DO!"

Sam relaxes back into the cushion, a grin spreading across his face. He releases his grip, but still holds on to her neck. Anne's eyes flit every which way. "Do not be nervous; I've had the office soundproofed." Sam takes his hand and moves it to her mouth. He presses his index finger against her mouth. "Open." Anne's lips partly obediently, without her full consent.

Sam pushes in his finger and runs it over her tongue. Holding her gaze, he takes his finger from her mouth and puts it in his, sucking on his finger. She stares at him in disbelief. She finds herself wondering what his tongue would feel like on hers. Stop!

His other hand pulls her hands toward him, causing her to almost fall into his lap, face-first. She rights herself quickly, eyes darting everywhere. Sam grabs the back of her hair and gently pulls her face back. "Ask me to kiss you, like I know you want me to."

"I--I--sir."

"Tell me what it is you want right now, Anne." His mouth back to whispering in her ear, making her squirm.

"I--I--" she takes a deep breath and blurts, "I want Mr. Darcy to come and rescue me!"

Sam leans back and looks at her. "Make no mistake, Anne. That's not going to happen in this office. Not now; not ever." He lets go of her hair and shifts backwards a bit.

"It's not?" she gasps. She's both relieved he has stopped, but is missing his touch as well.

"No. It's not. I am no Mr. Darcy. I'm much more like Mr. Wakefield, and I will fuck you just as well." He leans back in to her. "But first you will ask me to kiss you, like a proper lady." Sam smiles at her, but he's really again smiling at himself for being so poetically appropriate!

"Oh!" Anne is shocked by this sudden and polar change of events. She does want him to kiss her. Badly.

Before she can think, Sam lowers his mouth to her ear again and says sternly, "Say it. Now."

"I--I--"

"You what, Anne?"

"I want you to kiss me," she breathes out.

Without hesitation, Sam's mouth is on hers. His hand moves to the back of her neck, pulling her closer. When she opens her mouth to say something, he rams his tongue inside, swirling all around. He opens his eyes, as he likes to do when he's taking the office staff: another position of power. His eyes rest on those stupid glasses, and he gets annoyed.

Breaking the kiss, Sam says, "There. Was that so difficult, Anne?"

"N--no, sir."

"Good girl. Take your glasses off."

Anne immediately, as if in a trance, removes her glasses and holds them--Sam's grip on her hands slack. He holds out a hand, and Anne places her glasses in them. He puts them on the table next to him. She watches him, waiting.

Sam shifts to sit right next to Anne, with no cushion in between. With his hand still at the back of her neck, he moves his other hand to her neck. He trails it slowly down, stopping at her grotesque button-top dress. He looks in her eyes and unbuttons a button. "Did you like that kiss, Anne?" He unbuttons another button.

"Y--yes, sir." She looks immediately down.

Sam grabs her chin, forcing her eyes back on his. "No, no. There's no reason to be ashamed of that. That was a fucking great kiss, Anne. It's okay to admit that." He emphasizes the swear word to get her attention. He's learned with more demure females, it's best to be as domineering as possible, and cursing is a tool.

Anne's eyes grow wide at the word, and she swallows before nodding at him. "Admit it, Anne," he says more forcefully.

"Y--yes, it was a--a great kiss, sir."

"Mmm hmm, good girl. It was a fucking great kiss. Say that, Anne." Sam is down to her fourth button and Anne is barely aware of what he's doing.

"It--it was a fucking great kiss," she says, lowering her voice on "fucking".

Sam sighs and eyes blaze. "Say it like you mean it, Anne."

"It was a fucking great kiss, sir."

Sam smiles, "Very good girl." Anne beams. "Now." He slips his hand into the top of her dress and gently cups her breast. "So tiny," he utters without thinking.

"I--I'm sorry, sir."

Sam smiles at her. "No need to apologize. Tiny but pert and hard. Just the way I like them." Her eyes flit to his. "Tell me what else you want, Anne."

She looks up, flushes, but just sits there. She does not move his hand. She does not attempt to get up or leave.

"Do you want me to touch your breast, Anne?" his voice a bit lower and huskier. Anne nods the briefest amount possible. Sam pinches her nipple.

"Ow!"

"Do NOT make me do this with every FUCKING question, Anne!" For fuck's sake, I forgot how much I loathe virgins!

She nods and hastens to add, "Yes, sir."

Sam breathes forcefully through his nose. "Yes, sir, what? Yes, sir, you won't make me do this with every fucking question; or yes, sir, you want me to touch your breast?"

"Um--both, sir."

"Then tell me, Anne. Say it."

"I--I--I want you to touch my breast, sir." Holy crap, did I just SAY that?!

Sam immediately snakes his hand to her back and unhooks her bra. He steals a peek in to find a disappointingly drab tan color, completely lacking any form of sex appeal. He drags his hand back to the front and cups her breast, squeezing it firmly, running his thumb over her nipple.

"OH!"

"Oh, you like it?"

"Yes--yes, sir, I like it."

"Good girl." Sam continues to cup and squeeze and taunt Anne's breasts. Anne moans, completely oblivious to anything other than the sensation in her breasts, and the effect of Sam's ministrations go directly to her pussy. She does not notice the growing tent in Sam's pants, nor does she even consider what he feels.

Sam leans to her, moves both his hands inside her dress top, and slides the dress off her shoulders. It falls in a disgusting heap at her waist, but it exposes her tits. Sam bends to suck her left nipple into his mouth.

"OH!" Anne exclaims. Sam looks up at her and smiles. Her head is back, causing her breast to be pushed more into Sam's mouth. Sam sucks in her entire breast, licking his tongue all over it. Anne moans again. And she moves to put her hand on his head. Hmm, she's making progress.

Sam slides his left arm under her dress, reaching up to her panties. I gotta know if these are as white as I think! But he gets pleasantly sidetracked as his hand is met with a large pool of wetness seeping over the pantyhose. Just like I thought; every girl wants to be taken.

At the feel of Sam's hand on her privates--the first man's hand ever to touch her--Anne feels an electric current run through her. Her hips betray her by moving on their own, attempting to bring Sam's hand in closer. At the same time, though, Anne is very embarrassed by her secretions, and she hopes Sam will not notice.

"Mmmm, you are sooo wet, Anne," Sam says, popping her nipple out of his mouth. She blushes. "Are you really a naughty girl, Anne?"

Anne immediately looks panicked, as she associates "naughty" with a bad thing. Fuck, why couldn't she have read some porn and be somewhat knowledgeable?! While Sam has deflowered many a-female in his life, he much prefers those with experience. It is tiring to be the teacher...and gentle!

"No, Anne, it's okay to be naughty. I like it," he manages to smile up at her. She relaxes but still blushes more. "No, I do. Would you like me to prove it to you?"

She shyly answers, "Yes," without knowing what she's getting into. Sam leans back on the couch and rubs his cock over his pants while watching her. She stares in panic and disbelief. It wasn't that big when I first came in here!

Sam unbuckles, unzips and reaches in to pull himself out. Anne's eyes grow huge, but not as huge as Sam's nine inches. Sam waves it in her direction. "See, Anne? This is what you do to me." Anne reluctantly takes her eyes from Sam's cock and raises them to his eyes, still wide. "That is a good thing, Anne. Do you have anything to say about seeing your first cock? This is your first cock, right, Anne?"

Anne nods. She bites her lower lip and says, "It's so big."

"Yes, it is. Most women like it." He starts to rub the length of his shaft. Anne's eyes automatically go back to watching. "Do you want to please me, Anne?" Anne nods without speaking. "C'mere." She looks up at him, confused. Desperately trying to hide his impatience, Sam reaches behind her neck and pulls her head down. He positions the tip of his cock just outside her mouth. "Open."

Anne opens at his command, but she is completely ignorant about what he could possibly want. As her opens, Sam shoves his cock into her mouth, causing her to gag and choke. She pulls back, spluttering and coughing; tears streaming down her plain face. She looks at him with eyebrows raised, not comprehending.

Sam sighs deeply. She doesn't know anything about blowjobs, you idiot! "Stand up." Anne immediately rises, her dress top hanging at her waist. She didn't understand what she had done to upset him so much, and she didn't want to go back to her desk. "Turn to face me and take your dress off."

Anne turns, fumbles with her belt, then tugs down the dress over her legs, stepping out one at a time. She loses her balance and nearly falls over. Not knowing exactly what to do with it when it was off, she clutches the dress in her hand by her side. Wow, not an ounce of sexual awareness. That was the worst strip show I've ever experienced! AND--WHITE panties! Ding! We have a winner! The white showing brightly through her drab tan pantyhose.

As Sam has his internal conversation, Anne becomes increasingly nervous and shy, never having been this naked before a man before. Her arms cross to smush her breasts together. And her knees cave in together in an attempt to hide her very large wet spot.

Sam holds out his hand, "Give me your dress." Anne practically shoves it into his hand. He holds his arm out to his left, over the couch edge, and lets it fall slowly from his hand. It falls to the floor. Anne clasps her hands together at the base of her stomach. "Remove your pantyhose." Anne grabs the hose at her hips and tugs down, bending over to pull them to her ankles. She unceremoniously steps out, nearly toppling over again. She rises, clutching the hose. Sam holds out his hands, and she turns them over. He holds the top over the side of the couch and drops it, letting the legs hang by his hand before letting go.

"Remove your panties." Hearing the word "panties" instead of "underwear" makes Anne's skin ripple. Just the word seems so naughty! Anne grabs the bottom of her panties from the sides and pulls down, just as she did with the pantyhose. No teasing. No toying. No pretense. They were off and still clutched in her hand. This time, she moved to give them to Sam as he held out his hand again. He again tossed them over the side of the couch.

"Move your hands to your sides." Anne complies, revealing a natural bush. Oh man, when's the last time I've eaten out a bush? Mmmm, a virgin natural bush! But then he remembers the last time he ate one--Jenna's. And she told him he could have his office fun but NOT eat anyone else out. He considers this as he stands up from the couch and walks to the cabinet. Anne watches, feeling the loss of his presence.

This is special pussy. This is natural and virgin pussy. He considers her naked body compared to it clothed. It's amazing how an outfit can make or break a person! She was almost attractive completely nude. A virgin full bush. He HAS to! Plus, he reasons, Jenna would never find out. He's pretty confident Anne will tell no one. He returns with a towel and spreads it on the couch. Then he pats the towel, "Sit." Anne sits down shyly. She is nervous he is going to try to stick his thing in her mouth again, as it is now mouth-height.

Sam instead unbuttons his fly and lets his pants fall to his ankles. He strokes himself. She watches, cautious. "I won't make you do that today, Anne. She relaxes. He leans in and pushes her shoulders so she sinks back into the cushion. "I will be eating you out, Anne, so you can be good and wet for my big, hard cock." Her eyes widen. She'd only heard Kelly talk about his skills, but Kelly didn't go in depth. Anne wondered what it would feel like and whether she really wanted him to do it at all.

Sam kneels in front of her and pushes her legs apart. He runs his fingers around her labia. She moans loudly. Her hips immediately move with him. Sam leans in and flattens his tongue against the bottom of her slit and drags it all the way up, flicking her clit at the top.

"OHHHHHH!!!!"

Sam smiles up at Anne. Finally, some response! He licks her a few more times in the exact same way. Then he takes his tongue and fucks her hole. Her hips move to meet his thrusts. Mmm, this has some promise. God, but I love eating fresh pussy! Sam quickly moves up to flick her clit with the tip of his tongue. Anne moans loudly and does not stop making noise.

Sam can feel her nearing the edge--Virgins; they can be so easy! He decides to give her an even better treat, and sucks in her clit hard. Anne immediately goes over the edge, washing Sam's face in her juices. Without allowing her to come down, Sam quickly positions his cock at Anne's opening. She looks up at him, still in her orgasmic state. "This is going to hurt. You are very small, and I am very big. But I will go gently, and soon it will feel good." Anne tries to nod up at him, but she is too far gone to communicate effectively.

Still, Sam catches her meaning. He grabs his base and rubs his tip up and down her slit, eliciting more guttural moans. He lines his tip up again and pushes in gently. He gets his entire tip inside, as Anne just watches him. Virgins! He looks at her lying there, unmoving, cringing. Were it not for reassuring his dominance AND her being Jenna's assistant, he'd toss her ass out. Too much work with not enough to gain. Fuck, she ought to be thanking me!

He pushes in until he reaches her hymen. Anne sucks in air as the pressure is overwhelming. "Yes, this is the hard part. Suck it up. I will be brief. I'm going to pull out and slam into you. The pain will be there, but then it will subside. Okay?"

"I--I--" she nods, holding her breath and closing her eyes.

"Yes, you're saving yourself for your wedding night. But let me tell you, this is going to be the best fuck of your entire life, including your goddamn wedding night! So. Are you ready?" he growls at her.

Xvirgin
Xvirgin
23 Followers