Sam Takes Anne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xvirgin
Xvirgin
22 Followers

She meekly nods her head. These virgins have absolutely no sensitivity to what us males go through. Like, how long does she think I can keep up this gentleness and slowness?? No appreciation for how difficult that is!

Sam takes himself out and moves in slowly to the same point again. "I will do this a few more times before breaking it, okay? That will make it better." Anne nods again, lost in the feeling he is giving her to just that point. Sam moves in and out four more times before he can no longer stand it--especially since she won't move with him. Then he takes himself out, hesitates, and plunges all the way in, breaking her virgin strand with one forceful push.

Anne screams out in pain. Sam steadies himself at her hilt, allowing her to settle down. Again, no appreciation for being able to stop at this point! He watches her face. It moves from an expression of utter pain to a relaxed, more subdued acceptance. He pulls slowly backwards.

She opens her eyes and looks up at him. She tries to smile. This was not how she envisioned losing her virginity. But she was glad she did it with someone as experienced as Sam. And oh my, he's SO beautiful! Her smile comes naturally now. He smiles back at her and slowly pushes back in. Her face a complete wash of acceptance. It will take a few more thrusts before it shifts to pleasure.

Sam's done this before, and now he is regretting choosing a virgin at this moment. He just needed a quick fuck, totally in control, and then he would be good. This is way too much work. But here he is, so he should make the best of it. He focuses on her tight pussy walls creating a sheath for his cock. That sheath floats over his shaft as he pumps ever-so-slowly in and out for an excruciatingly long time.

Eventually, Anne's look takes on an enraptured glow, and Sam knows he's home free. He grabs the back of her knees and lifts up her legs. He increases his speed and pumps into her with more force. Anne arches back against the cushions and cries out--a bit of pain but more rapture. Sam concentrates on the penetration, saying a mantra in his head. "Yeah, bitch, take that. You fucking superior partner cunt. Take THAT!" He sees Jenna in his mind, not this dumpy and pathetic office virgin. No longer a virgin! And he takes out his frustration on Anne's cunt.

Anne, not having any experience with sex, thinks this is all normal. She lies back against the couch and takes the pounding. She likes the sensations, but she's just too inexperienced to know what to do or how to react. So she just lies there like a ragdoll. At this point, Sam doesn't give a fuck. He's focused on Jenna, now that his gentleness requirement has been satisfied. Now that he can get to what he should've been doing 45 minutes ago--strictly pumping hard and fast--he feels himself get back to normal. Each thrust re-establishes his dominant nature. "Yeah, bitch. I AM dominant. I AM dominant! I AM dominant!" He repeats this phrase with each inward thrust, trying to penetrate Jenna's cunt with his force.

 

Just as Sam nears the edge, he quickly pulls out and shoots his massive load all over Anne's stomach. Anne, alerted by the sudden vacancy in her cunt, opens her eyes, wondering what she did to make him upset this time. As she opens her eyes, she is instantly hit with an eruption of cum. Startled, she opens her mouth to gasp and catches another rope. She looks up at Sam through one clean eye and one gloppy one, cum dripping from her mouth.

Sam is bent over her, hand slowly rubbing his tip, head back, and grunting. She thinks he looks incredibly sexy, and hopes she looked the same way to him when he was inside of her.

After his last rope escapes, he crashes onto the couch next to Anne, breathing heavily. Not knowing what to do, Anne tries to lie as still as possible. She feels sticky all over. Her stomach and face are covered with cum. And there is a large pool oozing out of her pussy. Not wanting it to drop on the floor, Anne reaches between her legs and drags the towel to her opening. When she pulls it back, she is startled to see red. But of course there would be!

At Anne's movement, Sam opens his right eye. He puts his right hand on Anne's left thigh and squeezes. "You okay?"

"I--um--heh. Yes, I think so, heh."

Oh fuck, just get the fuck out of my office! "Good. I wasn't too hard?" I don't care if I was--in fact, I should've pounded you more!

"No, you were very gentle. But, um--" Anne looked down at the towel.

"Yes, I know. That's why I got the towel to begin with," Sam tries to keep the rancor from his tone, but he isn't entirely sure he is successful. Virgins! "It's okay. I'll just throw it away."

"Okay."

"God, that was good!" he somehow manages to get out. Sam found it's always best to leave them feeling good. He never knows when he'll need them again; for sex or anything else! He sincerely doubted it would be sex he'd be seeking from Anne, but he didn't want to kill the possibility. He never kills that possibility.

"Oh! I'm glad," Anne smiles proudly. "You are so, um, so, well, you really know what you're doing."

Yes, and you don't know shit, bitch! "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." He looks at his watch in an attempt to be discreet without ever trying for discretion and exclaims, "Oh, man! You're going to be missed!"

"Oh, no!"

"It's okay. I will cover for you." Sam rises, pulls up his pants and secures them on his hips. He tucks in his shirt, which he purposefully never removed. He walks to his desk and takes the sketches. He notices Anne has still not moved. "Um, you'd better put your clothes on."

"Oh. Yes." Anne mechanically gets up, wipes herself with the towel again, places it carefully back on the couch, then dresses. Her dumpy dress and glasses make her seem even more appalling.

Sam quickly jots down some problems he was already aware with the sketches. The problems could have easily been discussed with Anne for as long as they were in there. When he finishes writing, he walks her to the door.

"I--I--I had a good time, sir." Gosh, that sounds SO stupid!

"I did as well," he manages that smile again. "And if you're a good girl, I will teach you how to give a proper blowjob!" He spanks her ass playfully.

Anne blushes deeply as she turns to go. Sam pulls her back by the arm and leans down to kiss her passionately--or with as much passion as he can muster. He does not want her disappointed. And while he doesn't think she will tell anyone, just in case she does, he has his reputation to uphold. She melts against him. Her arms circling his waist. Now, a response?! Virgins!

He breaks the kiss and kisses the tip of her nose. "Not a word to anyone, Anne." He opens his door and says loudly, "See that you go through all those issues we just discussed, Anne, and please get back with me with answers before the end of the week!"

Anne, at first confused by the abruptness of his behavior, quickly realizes there are other people. That they are, in fact, still in an office setting. And she hesitates but manages to recover somewhat enough to say, "I will, sir. Thank you for pointing those out to me."

As she walks away, Sam quickly shuts his door, not lingering to watch. He goes to his couch and retrieves the dirty towel. With disgust, he tosses it into his trash bin. The cleaning staff can do the rest.

He sits at his desk and opens Jenna's Facebook page again. He stares at her face and says, "Yeah, bitch. I AM dominant!"

* ~ The End ~ *

Xvirgin
Xvirgin
22 Followers