Samantha Takes Charge

Story Info
Samantha ties my hands so she can have her way with me.
1.5k words
4.28
25.2k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BonViv
BonViv
65 Followers

I turned off the TV and came up to the bedroom. Samantha was lying on top of the bedspread, wearing that black nightgown. I love to see her in that, the black of the cloth contrasting so sharply with her pale skin, her beautiful small breasts pushing against the dark fabric.

"Take you clothes off and get two old ties," she said.

I keep some old neckties in the bottom drawer of my dresser. Sometimes I like to tie Samantha to the bed and fuck her good and hard. Is that what she wanted? Did she want me to tie her down and fuck her? Whatever she had in mind, it sounded good to me. I could feel my cock stirring as I shed my clothes and opened the drawer to get the ties.

As I turned around with the ties, Sam was sitting on the side of the bed. She held out her hands for the ties and said, "Turn around and put your hands behind you."

As I turned around, she crossed my wrists and started tying them. "You always tie me up," she said. I wanted to see what it would be like to have you tied up so I could do whatever I want to you."

She had me kneel in front of her so she could wrap the other tie around my eyes. Then she told me to sit on the bed beside her.

"I'm in charge tonight, and I'm not going to let you look at my titties," she said. "But I will let you suck them." With that she pulled my head onto her bare breast and fed the nipple into my mouth. "There, go ahead and suck mama's titties."

She grabbed my cock, fully hard now and began squeezing it. "Do you like that?" she asked. "Do you like to suck my titties while I play with your cock?"

"I love sucking your titties any time, and your hand feels so good on my cock."

I had never been tied up before, and I found it exciting. This must be what it is like for Sam when I tie her down and play with her for a while. But this time I was not in control. Samantha could decide everything. I wanted her to go a little faster, but she continued rubbing my cock at her own pace.

Sam's titties are small, but her nipples are spectacular. They stick out a half an inch, and they're very sensitive. I was rolling my tongue over her nipple and every once in a while nibbling gently on it. The blindfold added to my feeling of helplessness. I couldn't move my hands or see anything around me.

"That's it, suck my titties," she said.

I remembered one time I had tied her hands behind her and sucked her tits for about an hour. I wondered if I could make her come by sucking her tits. I kept sucking harder, moving my tongue in circles around her fabulous nipple. I wanted to hear her moan.

"It makes me so hot when you suck my titties," she said. "Now you've got to suck something else."

I wanted her to keep pumping my cock, to move her hot little hand on my rod until I erupted all over her fingers, but with my hands tied, I had no control. I moved to my knees on the floor and crept between her legs. I could feel her legs as she placed them over my shoulders. She put her heads behind my head and pulled it into her crotch.

She had shaved her pussy! I love it when she shaves her pussy for me, and I eagerly began to run my tongue along the length of her slit, from the crack of her ass to her clit. When I reached her clit, I ran my tongue around it and then began my journey back to her ass.

"That's it! Put your tongue right in my ass, move right down to my rosebud and rim me."

I had thought about running my tongue around her asshole before but I had never mentioned it. I was afraid she would think me too perverted if I brought it up. I eagerly brought my tongue down the path between her cheeks and around her crinkly asshole. It was exciting for me to have my tongue in that forbidden place, to run it around the rim and stab at her rosebud. I had dreamed about it, and now I was doing it. I was running my tongue around her ass.

"Do you like licking my ass? Do you want to be my ass licker?"

I could tell by her voice that it was exciting for her too. Then she must have pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"Now you can get your tongue right in there," she said. "Put your tongue right up my ass. I want you to fuck me in the ass with your tongue."

I squeezed my tongue right into her poop chute. God, it was exciting to fuck her in the ass with my tongue. Why had we never thought of that before? I had never fucked her in the ass with my cock. I wondered if she would let me sometime.

"I love to have your tongue in my ass. I might let you lick my ass every night. Would you like that?"

I couldn't think of anything I would rather do than like Samantha's ass every night.

"You're making me so hot. I want you to suck my clit. I want you to make me come with your mouth."

As I moved up to her clit, my cock was so hard I thought it would burst. I wanted to touch it, to play with my cock while I licked her pussy. I had done that a couple of times after she asked me to jerk myself off while sucked her cunt. I wanted to do that now, but I couldn't with my hands tied behind me. I was so horny as I wrapped my lips around her clit, wanting to touch my cock but not able to. Then she pulled my face into her pussy, humping me while she held me there. I loved it. I loved feeling her convulse against my face as she came.

"It's so much nicer when I have your hands tied behind. If I let your jerk yourself off when you lick me, you go great guns until you come in your hand, and then you lose interest. This way, when you can't touch yourself, you have to keep licking me until I am satisfied."

Then she let go of my face and leaned back. I could hear her panting as she caught her breath. Then she leaned forward and began kissing me, licking my face, licking the cunt juice off my face.

"That was wonderful, honey. You're a first-class cunt lapper. I'm going to have you do that more often. Did you like that? Did you like is when I fucked your face?"

"I loved it," I said. My cock was so hard that it almost hurt. I wanted to fuck her. I wondered what it would be like to fuck her while I was still blindfolded and had my hands tied behind me.

"There's one more thing I want you to do," she said. I was hoping that she wanted me to fuck her, but what she wanted was for me to lick her ass.

"I really loved it when you licked my ass. I think I might have you do that every night, just lick my ass for a few minutes to help me relax. Would you like to lick my ass every night?"

"I would love to," Then I began to my tongue around her pucker.

"Now I'm ready to go to sleep," she said.

"What about me? I'm so horny after licking your pussy and your ass. I need to get off too."

"I know, and it makes me really happy to know that you're so hot for me, that you want me so much that your cock must be almost bursting. But you've worn me out, you sexy thing. I like going to sleep knowing how much you want me but can't have me."

She didn't untie my hands but helped me into bed with my hands still tied behind me. She wanted me to lie on my side, facing away from her. Then he spooned up against me and put her hand around my cock and squeezed it. I tried to fuck her hand, but she stopped me.

"Be still. I want to go to sleep with your cock in my hand. Every time I tried it before, you always got ideas as soon as I touched you, but now with your hands tied behind you, I have control of your cock, and I want it to stay hard while I hold it."

"Please," I said. "I'm so horny. I've never been this horny in my life."

"Hush. Go to sleep. If you're good, I'll let you jerk off while I watch you in the morning."

BonViv
BonViv
65 Followers