All Comments on 'Samantha Wants to be a Model Ch. 01'

by singaporerotica

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LordGlutLordGlutover 11 years ago
Good bj scene

But I don't think she needs to get wet from sucking cock. I prefer it when the women DON'T enjoy giving bjs but have to anyway. It's a question of power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Where's the non-con? If she's willing to whore herself out to become a model, then that's fine and gravy, but that's not non-con, and given how happily she's sucking his dick, I doubt you can call it reluc either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I see the making of a real good whore here!

Excellent story! Very erotic and well written. Love the way that Samantha gets horny and wet when preforming sex. Hope she continues on her depraved path of willing to do anything and everything and that she really gets off preforming like a slut. Also love Samantha's dirty talk and hope that there will be much more in the following episodes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Can't wait to see where this story goes!

FunkyDuchessFunkyDuchessover 11 years ago
Keep writing :)

I hope you keep writing. Looking forward to reading what else Samantha has to do. Am really liking the story so far :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start

Well written, please go on.

GingerVyeGingerVyeover 11 years ago
hot as hell

I am grateful that you proof-read your submission, it's a pleasure. The story is very sexy, I like the background info very much. I hope you continue.

illk95588illk95588over 9 years ago
Excellent beginning

I hope to read more of Samantha's tests.

Catlover69Catlover69over 3 years ago
Good story

I will be waiting for a second chapter. You have good descriptions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous