All Comments on 'Samantha's 21st Birthday'

by Outsider505

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
beast26beast26about 12 years ago
WOW

That story was very good! I don't even think the word wow could describe it! By reading the last sentence of the story hopefully there is a second chapter to this story!

Dream59Dream59about 12 years ago
Excellent!!

I can not believe this is your first attempt. I hope you continue to write, and I will look forward to reading them.

ZonemanZonemanabout 12 years ago
FANTASTIC !!!!!!

GREAT STORY. BUT I DONT FEEL ITS OVER YET FEEL LIKE THERE IS MORE TO CUM :-). VERY WELL WRITTEN EROTIC AND LOVING TOO. PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON (PART TWO) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot hot

Very hot. My pussy is aching and soaking wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

You wrote a great story. I hope you write more.

keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good but

the change of point of view slowed down the flow and took away from the story. it is generally better to keep to one point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
piss poor writing

you need to delete this and run it through a GOOD EDITOR there are way too many missing words and other serious stupid errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

""With the help of the few beers I had, the battle between my brain and cock was over. I could hear my heart beating in my ears when I pulled myself onto the edge of the pool. I loosened my trunks and looked at Sam. Her eyes were glued to my crotch. Sam gasped when I pulled my trunks down and set my hard cock free. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes were almost as big is my fists. ""

@@@ what battle? My brain and cock both say 'show your horny cousin your cock fool!!'@@@

----------------

""I was stunned and didn't want her to stop stroking my cock but I knew it was wrong. It was incest! We were going to hell for this but it felt amazing.

"Sam, I think you should stop. It's incest."

"No one will know so stop avoiding the question."""

@@@ WHERE do we come up with these authors that love to make the guy in the incest stories into huge whiny pussies?! No guy on the fucking planet in his shoes would be thinking 'its wrong, its incest, we shouldn't!' NOT ONE! They'd all be thinking 'will we get caught' and thats it! Well also, where can I fuck her? @@@

"" "Keep this between us okay?" We got out of the pool, got dressed and headed inside. The rest of the evening was uneventful so we went to bed straight after dinner to be fresh for the next day. ""

@@@ like he's telling, lol. At least he caved on that quick enough! Lets see how big a pussy he is when she tries to fuck him ;) ...and whats the big fascination with D, DD and bigger boobs anyway? I just don't get that, they're pretty much a turnoff to me, kinda like a big ass, just no point to it other than looking at it, it just gets in the way! Heh. @@&

Well he did get over it quick! Nice :). Enjoyable story so far! They're fixing to fuck now. She should have told the ex boyfriend that she couldn't go back to him even if she wanted because her new boyfriend has an eight inch dick, and going back would be like going from eating steaks to eating spam! Lol.

The sex scene was really good! I liked her point of view!

---

"" Dave was breathing hard, trying to catch his breath as he pulled his cock out of me. Is soon as the head of his cock left me, I felt a mixture of our cum dribbled down my leg. I collapsed next him and he pulled me closer. ""

@@@ whats with guys always pulling out and rolling off right after they cum anyway? I know I like to lay there for a while just staying connected. @@@

Hehe, liked the watching scenes and leaving the opening for sharing Dave with her bestie ;)

Thanks for writing!

MemberXMemberXover 6 years ago
And then?

5 years later and we still don;t know what she had in mind!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous