Samantha's 21st Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

My orgasm hit so hard I was seeing stars. When it finally subsided I rolled off of Dave to catch my breath. I was in complete bliss. I knew there was no going back now. I was going to fuck Dave and nothing would stop me. Dave rolled onto his side and brushed hair out of my face.

"I hope you enjoyed that. It's a miracle that our parents didn't hear you."

I could feel my cheeks growing warm. "Sorry, I tried to be quiet. I think you're going to need a towel. You're soaked."

Dave smiled. "It's all your fault. I thought I was standing under a waterfall and now that I think about it I'm going to need another shower otherwise I'm going smell like sex the whole day."

I hid my face under the covers. I was sure Dave could see me glowing through them anyway. "I guess I should have warned you." Dave surprised me when I removed the covers from my face. I was going to say something before he kissed me. At first he kissed me gently, his hands roaming over my back down to my ass. When I felt his tongue prodding my lips I obliged and our tongues started dancing excitedly. I rolled onto him never breaking our kiss when I felt the tip of his cock against my clit. My heart was pounding in my ears as I positioned myself. I could feel the tip of his mushroom head pushing at my entrance. I broke our kiss and looked into Dave's eyes and I knew straight away what his answer was. Before I could push down, my mother greeted Dave's mom in front of the room's door. I almost flew off of Dave and ran into the bathroom.

Dave walked over to me and hugged me. "Good thing the door was closed. I'm going to catch a quick shower. See you in a bit. " He kissed me gently and headed for the shower. I grabbed my gown and made sure that the hallway was clear before I ran back to my room.

*****

We were busy for the rest of the day with the party preparations with no spare time for breaks. Dave was busy helping my dad with the pool and BBQ arrangements while I was busy helping my mom and aunt with the snacks and decorations. By 3o'clock about half of the guest had arrived and my parents waved us farewell as they didn't want to be in the way during the party. Most of my friends had showed up with their partners and no one knew Dave and I were family so, I introduced him to everyone as my partner.

Dave was in charge of opening the gate for new arrivals and to check that everything was going well in the pool area while I was busy playing DJ and entertaining the guests. By 5o'clock most of the guest had arrived and were mingling by the poolside. I noticed that Dave had gone to the gate to open for another guest while I was busy getting us drinks.

On my way outside I saw a couple of my friends in deep conversation that looked quite serious but I waved it off as something trivial. The excitement I had in my stomach throughout the day quickly vanished when I saw my ex-boyfriend, Josh, mingling with Dave. I put our drinks on a table next to me and walked in their direction. As soon as Dave saw the anger on my face he knew something was wrong. He had just opened his mouth to say something when I grabbed Josh's arm.

"What are you doing here?!" I spat at him.

He looked at me nonchalantly. "I guess my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail. I'm here for your party babe."

Dave's eyes grew in disbelief when he realized that Josh must be my ex.

"I'm not your babe anymore. You dumped me right after you got laid, remember?"

"Babe, I was confused. Can we go talk in private? Maybe we can clear the air between us."

I looked in Josh's direction. "There is no air to clear and I found someone else."

Josh looked at Dave and laughed. "Who? This guy?"

Dave was about to say something when I interrupted him. "Yes, now leave before I call the cops." Dave turned to Josh and asked politely for him to leave but Josh just brushed him off like he didn't exist.

"Come on babe, we can work things out."

One of the guys that shared classes with Josh, Alistair, came up to him.

"Come on Josh, things between the two of you are over so just drop it and leave. It's her birthday and we all want to have a good time. There's no need to be a party pooper."

That's when things got out of hand. Josh got in Alistair's face and the two of them had a brief exchange of words before Josh backed off and punched Alistair in the face. Alistair hit the floor with what looked like a broken nose when Josh came back for more. I jumped up and slapped Josh in the face. It was clear in his facial expression that he wasn't expecting that and having me humiliate him in front of people only angered him more. He stepped towards me but Dave jumped in between the two of us ready for action.

"Josh, now would be a good time to leave."

"Get the hell out of my way or I'll break your nose too. This is between me and Samantha, it's none of your business."

"You made it my business when you punched Alistair." Dave put his hand on Josh's shoulder. "Come on man, don't do this the hard way."

Josh chuckled. "Oh? So, I guess, the easy way is to walk away? What exactly is the hard way?"

"Well Josh, the hard way is going to hurt like hell tomorrow."

For a second it looked like Dave had convinced Josh to leave. "Well, Dave, that is your name right?"

Dave nodded. "I've never been one to take the easy way out. I like doing things the hard way."

Josh's quarterback history gave him the advantage when he threw the first punch. Dave had a split second to react and he managed to almost block it. The punch was originally aimed at his nose but Dave was quick enough to reflect it with his arm so it skimmed his cheek instead. With Josh's weight thrown off balance, Dave quickly capitalized with two punches finding their mark so fast, I barely had time to see the second. The first punch hit Josh on the lower jaw with the second finding its mark in his ribs.

By the time Josh recovered enough to find his balance; Alistair had pulled me away from the fight.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Josh swung at Dave but he was way too slow. I knew Dave was smart but when he used Josh's momentum against him and kicked his knee out from under him, I was impressed. He put Josh in a chokehold as soon as his knees hit the ground. Josh's arms were flailing trying to get at Dave but he was missing by a mile each time. A few seconds later, Josh had been choked out and the cops were on their way thanks to Emily.

When the cops stopped at the gate, Josh woke up in a murderous rage with his hands tied behind his back. Alistair was standing behind him when he tried to kick Dave and dropped him with one shot to the groin. "Payback's a bitch, ain't it?" The cops loaded Josh into their car a few minutes later and drove off.

Dave came out and checked if everyone was okay after giving Alistair some ice for his nose.

"Thanks man."

Dave patted Alistair on his shoulder. "I should thank you. You didn't even hesitate to get in that asshole's face. It's a pity about your nose though."

Alistair smiled. "Don't worry D. My nose has been broken a few times before tonight. It'll feel better in a few minutes. Now what do you say we get this party started and have a good time?"

"Let's do it." Dave turned around and headed towards the bar before Alistair turned to me.

"He's a good guy Sam. You're lucky to have him."

"I know. Thanks for standing up for me."

Dave came back five minutes later with a tray of tequila shots for everyone followed by Emily with a tray of Jägermeister shots.

I turned on the music and took a shot in each hand. We waited 'till everyone got their shots before Dave spoke.

"Just so you know; these shots are not my idea so if want to kick someone for it, kick Alistair."

Alistair turned to Dave with a bewildered look on his face. "Please, call me AJ. And this was not my idea! This is on both of us. Just please, leave my nose out of it."

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Let's party!"

The party went smoothly for the rest of the evening with alcohol flowing freely, lots of snacks and great music. I got to dance with Dave a few times and I made sure he knew what I was thinking every time I could. I'd grind my ass into his cock while dancing, grab his ass every time I walked past him and even whispered a few things into his ear when we had a second alone.

By 1o'clock most of my guests were on their way home. Emily and Alistair decided to stay because they didn't want to drive while drunk. Emily helped me to get a bed ready for her and Alistair as they decided to get together during the party. I guess I wasn't the only one the alcohol had naughty effect on.

Everyone said their good nights after we cleaned and sobered up a little and went to our separate rooms. Dave was waiting for me in his bed when I walked in wearing my black lace lingerie.

"You look ravishing Sam." Dave smiled and patted the bed next to him. I got under the covers and moved closer to him. He was already naked.

"So eager to start off where we finished this morning?" I asked.

"I've been waiting the whole day and with all the grinding you did tonight, my cock needs a little space."

I blushed and got on top of him. His cock was pressing against the fabric of my panties. I kissed his neck gently for a few seconds before moving down to his cock. He ran his fingers through my hair as I kissed the head of his cock. I was so turned on my panties were already soaked. I swallowed his entire cock in one swift movement and I hear him let out a soft moan. I started bobbing my head up and down, slowly at first but as seconds ticked by I picked up the pace. His hands move down to my shoulders before he pulled me up to him.

"Don't you like it?" I smiled

"Shhh, listen."

I had to sit still for a few seconds before I heard it. Emily and Alistair were having sex in their room. I could hear Emily moaning and calling out his name. I looked at Dave and giggled.

"Seems that we're not the only horny people in the house."

"I guess not."

Dave kissed me. I opened my lips immediately and sucked his tongue into my mouth. I could sense the urgency in his kiss. He wanted me and he wanted me now. I started grinding my pussy against his rock hard cock. He moaned into my mouth and tugged at my panties. I lifted my ass slowly and pulled the only barrier between me and him off before he helped my remove it completely. I positioned myself over his cock and looked into his eyes.

"Once we do this, there's no turning back Dave."

"I know. We don't have to do this if you don't want to. I will always love you, no matter what."

With that I pushed against his cock already pressing into my pussy. I realized then that Dave was much bigger than Josh ever was. I closed my eyes and felt Dave put his hands on my hips. I relax my legs a little so that my weight could do the rest.

*****

Sam sat up straight with her eyes closed. Her lips formed a small o when the head of my cock slipped into her. She held still for a few seconds. Sam put her hand on my shoulders and lifted herself a little before sitting down, taking more of my cock. As much as I wanted to impale my cock into her pussy in one swift move, I also wanted it to last and make sure that I didn't hurt Sam. After a few thrusts, I was about 6 inches into my hot cousin's pussy.

"Sam, you're incredibly tight." I leaned in and caressed her neck with my lips and tongue. She let out a low moan.

"This feels so good Dave." She looked down to where we were joined.

"You're much bigger than my ex." She kissed me and lifted herself until only the head of my cock was still inside her. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"I love you Dave." With that she thrust down hard and moaned loudly. Her pussy swallowed the rest of my cock and I had to fight against the urge to cum right there.

I held her close to me while we waited for her pussy to adjust to my size. My hands moved over her back to her bra and I quickly unhooked it. She sat back and took it off slowly, teasing me. When her boobs were finally released from their confinement, I cupped each of them in one hand while my mouth went after one of her nipples. I sucked, nibbled and pulled on it for a few minutes before giving attention to the other one with the same treatment. While I was doing this, I slipped one hand down to her clit and began to rub on it gently. Sam was mewling loudly and she pulled my head into her every time she had a mini orgasm.

She pushed me down onto the bed and placed her hands on my chest. Sam moved her body up and down a few times and stopped when she bottomed out.

"I feel so full. It's unreal."

I moved my hands to her beautiful breasts and started kneading them gently. She pulled herself off of me slowly until only the head of my cock stayed inside her before slamming down hard. Each time she did this her lips would form a tiny o and she'd shudder. I lifted my hips to meet her every time shed come down. Sam's moans became louder the faster she moved.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Dave I'm going to CUM!"

I pulled her hips down as I thrust up hard. Sam screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm hit. She came hard. I felt her pussy milk my cock for all it was worth, while her cum ran down my cock over my ass. Her pussy contracted around my cock several seconds after her orgasm began to subside.

Sam fell onto my chest breathing hard.

"That was amazing Dave."

I chuckled. "I think Emily and AJ are awake now."

I could see Sam's ears growing red. She was blushing profusely.

"I don't know how I'm going to look them in the eyes now."

I rolled us over and kissed her deeply. I slipped my still hard cock out of her.

*****

I lay there looking at Dave when he pulled his cock out of my raw pussy. I could never have imagined that sex could be this good and now I wanted more. I turned onto my stomach and lifted myself onto my hands and knees and looked over my shoulder at Dave as innocently as I could with my hair sticking to my face.

"Please fuck me hard?"

Dave smiled at me and positioned his cock at the entrance of my wet pussy. The head of his cock pushed into me and all I could do was moan. I never wanted his cock outside of me again. I felt empty without it.

"Dave, fuck me hard! NOW!"

Dave put his hands on my hips and rammed into me hard. I felt his cock hit my cervix before he pulled out and rammed into me again. Each thrust felt more powerful that the last. My tits were bouncing forward and backward wildly. I heard Dave groan with each thrust he made into me. I started moving my hips to match his movements, slamming into his big cock every time he thrust into me.

"HARDER...HARDER!"

I didn't care that Emily and Alistair were in the other room and that they could hear me scream. My second big orgasm was coming, and fast.

"Baby! I'm going to cum soon!" I cried

Dave's hands moved to my bouncing tits, he cupped them and started playing with my nipples.

"OH..OH..OH..OH MY GOD! Dave, I'm cummminnnnngg!"

My pussy contracted around his cock and then I felt it. Dave moaned loudly . His cock swelled deep within me and then I felt a pulse of his steaming hot sperm hit my pussy. It was enough to send me over the edge again. It felt as if his cock grew bigger with each pulse filling me with boiling cum. I mewled loudly as the pulsing stopped.

Dave was breathing hard, trying to catch his breath as he pulled his cock out of me. Is soon as the head of his cock left me, I felt a mixture of our cum dribbled down my leg. I collapsed next him and he pulled me closer.

"That was....WOW."

I smiled. "Yes it was."

I was busy tracing lines on his chest when I must have fallen asleep.

-----

I woke up the next morning as I had fallen asleep. I ran my hand down to my raw pussy. I smiled at myself. It felt good to know my pussy was properly used by my cousin. I was in love and I knew it. I would never want somebody else more than the man lying next to me in bed.

I stood up slowly and put on my gown. Dave was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up so I left the room quietly and went to the kitchen to get myself some coffee. As I walked down the hall, I heard noises coming from Emily's room.

I was going to ignore it and just walk past the room until I heard Emily whimpering. My curiosity was peaked and I saw that the door wasn't closed completely when I got there. I could see into the room onto the bed where Emily was straddled, naked on Alistair's lap. Her back was towards me and I couldn't see Alistair's face so I knew he couldn't see me. I went down onto my knees to watch them so I wouldn't alert them that I was there.

Emily lifted herself off of Alistair's lap revealing his cock. It wasn't as thick as Dave's but it looked about the same length. I couldn't know for sure though. Her pussy lips clung to his cock as she lifted herself off of him. She pushed herself onto him in one quick move just as I had done last night. This went on for a minute or two before she moved her hands to her legs. She started moving up and down Alistair's cock quickly, lifting up only to leave the head inside her then she'd come down again.

I could hear her breathing accelerate and I knew she was close to her orgasm. I saw her pick up a pillow next to her and move it to her face. Alistair let out a low groan as she slammed her pussy hard onto him. She screamed into the pillow as her body tensed up.

She quickly started rotating her hips in small circles on top of him. My heart was racing and I wasn't even part of their session. I stood up slowly and I felt my pussy was soaked again. Just as I stood up, Emily lifted herself off of Alistair and as she did, most of his cum slipped out of her pussy onto his cock.

I made a bee-line for the kitchen so they wouldn't notice me sitting there. I switched on the coffee machine and waited a few minutes for it to warm up. Emily walked into the kitchen as I took a mug out of the cupboard.

"Good morning Sam."

"Hey cowgirl, want a cuppa?" I smiled at her. The expression on my face told her I knew what had just happened. She turned beet-red.

"Yes please. You know, you should really try to be less loud when you're having sex while you have guests in the house."

It was my turn to blush. I should have seen that one coming.

"Sorry about that. It was our first time and I didn't know what exactly to expect. We heard you last night just before, so I guess we can call it quits."

Emily laughed. "I guess so. So was it good?"

I poured us some coffee and handed Emily's to her. "Good is not the word. You could say he's a sex god though." I blushed and took a sip of my coffee.

"Alistair is really good in bed. If I had known it when we were in school together, I'd have gotten him in the sack long before last night."

I was getting horny again and I needed a cock in my overheating pussy soon.

"Yeah, I kinda saw when I walked past your room."

"Oh my god!" Emily hid her face in her hands. "You saw us?"

"The door wasn't closed properly and I guess I couldn't stop myself. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad."

Emily walked over to me and whispered in my ear. "I won't be mad on one condition."

"Okay, what is it?"

"I want to watch you two have sex."

I looked at Emily to see whether she was serious or not. Her eyes gave me the answer. I was horny enough to think about it and to have someone watching me have sex was turning me on. I smiled at Emily.

"Okay, I'll leave the door open so you can watch us like I watched you."

Emily beamed at me. "When?"

"I'm really horny, so how about now?" I put my coffee mug down and headed for Dave's room with Emily close behind. We stopped at her room to make sure that Alistair was sleeping before continuing.

"Sit so Dave can't see you."

Emily sat on her knees before I walked into the room and left the door so that Emily would be able to see us. She had a perfect view of the bed and if Alistair woke up and headed to the bathroom or kitchen, he wouldn't see her sitting there.