Samantha's 21st Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave was still sleeping so I threw the covers off of him so Emily could see and removed the gown I was wearing. I worked gently not to wake him up until I wanted him to wake up. His cock was semi-erect. I straddled his legs and leaned forward. I took his cock and sucked it into my mouth as gently as I could. I couldn't help but be surprised when he responded so fast. His cock grew as hard as steel within seconds so I sucked him into my throat. When he moaned I looked up to see whether he had woken up and found him sound asleep.

I looked over at Emily and winked as I turned towards her and straddled Dave's cock. I could the surprise in her expression when I put Dave's huge rod against my wet pussy. My legs relaxed and I used my weight to press down. Emily's eyes widened when she saw the head of Dave's cock pop into me.

My pussy was still raw from the previous night but I had an itch that needed to be scratched and an audience to entertain. I sank his entire length into my hot pussy before he woke up.

"Well good morning to you too angel."

"Good morning stud, I really need this, so why don't you lie down and let me do all the hard work?"

Dave chuckled. "I have no problem with that." I winked at Emily and began to ride Dave hard from the start. Dave put his hands on my hips and thrust up every time I thrust downwards. Emily watched my tits bounce up and down for a few seconds before her eyes went back to where Dave's cock was pistoning in and out of me.

I put my hands on Dave knees and started working his cock into me faster and harder. My pussy was on fire and I was so close to my orgasm I could taste it.

"Harder Dave, harder!"

Dave thrust up harder with each thrust. My heart was racing and my ears were burning with that familiar sensation building within my pussy. I grabbed the covers I threw off of Dave earlier and bunched it into my mouth.

Dave groaned as his orgasm hit sending a flood of white hot sperm into my pussy. That was enough to send my over the edge. I slammed down hard onto Dave, moaning into the sheets. My pussy contracted around his pulsing cock milking it for any drop of sperm he had in him.

When my orgasm finally subsided I looked at Emily with her hand down her panties. I threw the covers over Dave's face as I slowly lifted myself off of his deflating cock. His cock fell onto his stomach followed by the sperm he pumped into my now satisfied pussy.

"Want some coffee?"

Dave mumbled a yes under the covers so I put on my gown and left for the kitchen with Emily a few steps ahead of me. When we got to the kitchen I poured us a few mugs of coffee and took Dave's to him. When I got back Emily was staring into space whilst sipping her coffee.

"So?"

Emily snapped back to reality and looked at me.

"That was incredible!" She blushed. "I think I need to go wake Alistair up now. I hope he can get it up again."

"It was the first time anyone has watched me have sex."

"His cock is huge. It looked a lot bigger than AJ's"

"It's definitely thicker. I'm not sure about his length though. It seemed just as long."

Emily looked at me. "How did you get his whole cock into you? I don't think it'll fit into me."

I looked at Emily sternly. "Did you think about what it would be like to have Dave's cock in you while we had sex."

Emily looked down. "I'm sorry, please don't be mad."

I laughed at Emily. "Don't worry. I'm not mad. I'd be surprised if you didn't think it."

I had never been so open about sex with anyone before, not even with Emily and she's my best friend. We had some quick conversations about it but never would I have thought I'd be as loud as I was the night before, and I would never have let anyone watch me while I had sex and yet. Yet, here I stood in front of Emily after she heard me having an orgasm and watched Dave cum inside me.

I had to bite my lower lip as another thought ran through my head.