All Comments on 'Samantha's Sex-Dungeon'

by markydaysaid

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Holey cow. I need to soak in a whirlpool filled with Purell.

That was some nasty wanking sh*t. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This was great!

But I hope that the two aren't done with each other yet! They were made for each other, and even though she's broken him, I don't think she'll ever has as much fun breaking anybody else has she has him, so she'll wanna keep him around!

I'd love to see a sequel, one featuring Daisy and quite possibly her son, Mark. I bet Mark can't even take half of what Enrique did *winks sinisterly*

Very descriptive, very violent, and very nasty. As always, FANTASTIC writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NICE!!

THAT WAS FUCKING SO............HOT........I CAME IN MY GEANS 3 OR4 TIMES. i,m gonigto have alot of dreams about that one!!!!

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

BiceptualBiceptualabout 11 years ago

Another terrific story! Looking forward to the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Baloney and not Oscar Mayer

I just didn't believe that she could dominate a young guy physically. Everything after that was unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That can't be all, please let it be just the first chapter...

So good. So hot and well written. Dying to hear more about what this Goddess did to Mrs Cummings/her son and all her other victims… including her (hopefully soon to be) newest one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not into rape

That what this was rape. She chloroformed him and had her way with him against his will. If she seduced him into it that was one thing but I gotta be honest with this just seemed demented. I, as a guy who would love have a woman above her strap-on up his ass, would never fantasize about a woman like this she is pure evil. I love to see this demonic vixen get her just desserts. See how she likes being taken violently against her will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just terrible.

Horrible in fact. "1"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Then he showed her something.

A fillet knife. Which was what he did to her. Slowly and extremely painfully. She last almost 4 hours as he peeled her skin, cut off fingers and toes, followed by her clit and her breasts. She finally bled to death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
When Enrique went home

He brought his parents back. And they brought the Police with them. No one was happy. She spent years and years and finally died in jail.

KalrissaKalrissaalmost 10 years ago
Seriously?

Seems most of the complaints are whining. :-(

"I just didn't believe that she could dominate a young guy physically." It's established she's taller than him so she has leverage and reach, and works out and trains in martial arts. Seems perfectly believable to me.

Sure, what she did was rape, but one has to remember he's done his fair share of rape, including his very first time. In fact he pretty much boasts every time he's had sex he's taken it further than the other person wanted to go - so given he's getting a taste of his own medicine, I don't really have a problem with it given he forced his way into her house after not even attempting to apologise for breaking her window - does that count as breaking & entering? In large chunks of the US she'd get off anything legal by claiming she panicked and over-reacted in self defense to a home invasion.

Oh well, can't please everyone. I liked it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it... where is the sequel?

loved it

'

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunover 9 years ago
Great , a personal fantasy!

Loved the story; Jealous of Enrique. Wish i could meet a Samantha and be taken by her and broken to be her permant slave sex toy toy abuse!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sequels?

Wow reAlly loved it... Is there a sequels?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So hot

Make a sequel with threesome ibolved, please^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please make another part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Make another part

I would love another part where she has to dominate the girl also because she fights back or one about her fucking get daughter in the room as a punishment

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

Rather extreme and rapey. Some of the people she hurt didn't deserve it for sure. I hope she ends up being on the receiving end of being tortured as well.

Mraanonymous2219Mraanonymous221925 days ago

You need to make a whole story of this. I like the protagonist. Oh, and make one of her and her son. I'd love to see this dom breaking him in- turning him into a 'real man'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarkydaysaid@markydaysaid
Hello, I call myself markydaysaid, which is supposed to be a play on Marquis de Sade, who I have no real connection to other than we are both interested in perverted things and seem to be mostly disliked by our peers. I mostly like to draw, you can find my illustrations on ...