Same Port Under Clear Skies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fret, you didn't hurt me, you were just getting close", Suzie murmured and turned to face her friend. "So, what do you like? Try doing that to me".

Kati was very unsure, but taking her friend's instruction she slipped her arms around her waist and drew her close. "Hmmmm ... that's an excellent start."

Kati stooped a little a drew her tongue upwards from Suzie's navel, to the underside of her breasts, tracing the curve of each, just where an under wire would lie. Suzie was moving slowly to assist her, basking in the attention. When Kati reached the outside edge of Suzie's right breast she continued upward, into her smooth armpit and along the ridge of her implant scar. "Oh, yes, baby," Suzie cooed, "Are you absolutely sure you haven't done this before?"

Kati didn't answer, but rotated around Suzie's body, kissing her shoulder blades and down her spine while cupping her tummy in front and brushing her hand softly over Suzie's mound. She toyed with Suzie's tiny thatch of soft curls drawing them out from her body and then letting them slip away.

This became a slow erotic game between them. It was like sharing a teeter-totter with another little girl on a playground, one up, one down, each showing the other, each learning the other's secret places. When Suzie slipped between Kati's legs and burrowed her face into her slit, while looking upward, Kati thought she would die of pleasure. "You really love being under me, don't you, bad girl?"

"Well, to tell you the truth it hurts my neck, but you like me eating you, don't you slut?"

"Oh fuck, yeah". This game of degradation and crude talk was starting to be a turn on. Outside the wind was howling and inside the girls were finding their inner voices.

"OK, then, I'm going to keep going. Why don't you just close your eyes and think of something really wicked."

Kati began to drift as Suzie devoured her pussy. So many things began to click in her head. Her step-mom, Jeanie, who was all of ten years older than she, and her sidekick, Debbie, who always seemed to be concealing some conspiracy in progress. With sudden clarity she realized that they were more than occasional lovers, perhaps they even swapped - but she pushed that thought away, not her father! Suzie urged Kati's hands upward to grasp the towel bar and she obliged by swinging both her legs up and over Suzie's shoulders, while Suzie perched on the ledge built in to the shower wall. The lights might have flickered a time or two or maybe it was Kati's eyesight. Suzie's tongue was plunging deep into her wet pink tunnel and Kati was gasping for air. In her mind, she saw herself between two perfect blond Adonises, one shoving his cock into her pussy, the other her asshole. Somehow she was at the deserted club hanging from that rack on the satellite stage. Their pricks were long and smoothly pink, but narrow and skinny so she felt no pain at the invasion. Just before she came, loudly, she recognized that cock configuration as belonging to Dayton, the boy to whom she'd given her virginity.

"Oh God I'm cumming," she screamed and thrust her pelvis into Suzie's face.

She slid down the far side of the orgasmic hill much faster than she'd climbed the front and she was starting to feel waterlogged. "Let's dry off," she suggested.

They used all of Suzie's good towels and rubbed each other to a rosy glow. When Suzie put her foot up on the commode, Kati saw how swollen her nipples and labia where. "We need to take care of you, girlfriend."

Stressing the "we" she replied, "WE do? What is a mother to do with such children?"

Kati picked up on the cue happily, Suzie may not like dating mommies, but she apparently was willing to play along it excited Kati. Using her best little girl voice, she announced "You're so beautiful, Mommy. I can't wait to grow up and wear those pretty dresses like you do."

Suzie for her part was positively trembling with anticipation where this seemed to be headed. "That's every so sweet, precious, but was there some particular dress that Mommy looks really good in? I'm going out on a date tonight and I want to look my best."

Kati thought for a second and responded, "your sailor dress Mommy that looks perfect on you. Mommy, have you ever heard about Brittany Spears? She's a very bad girl and sometimes she goes out at night without any (stage whisper) panties on. I know MY Mommy would NEVER do that, but I sure think she would be so beautiful if she did."

"Why don't you take your pillow and lie on the floor by the TV, sweetling, I think there are some cartoons on. You can watch them while Mommy gets ready."

Kati dutifully went into the living room, folded a pillow in half and then stretched out on her back in front of the TV. (The 'cartoons' was actually a golf match.) Suzie had a large, dark fake fur rug in that spot and everyone seemed to gravitate to it for lounging. It had never looked so inviting as it did with the naked and sweet smelling Kati lying there with her hair fanned out over the pillow. Suzie slipped back into the sailor outfit and not a stitch else. She proceeded to walk around the room "getting ready". Kati was gently caressing her body and touching her wet slit when Suzie braced her "Are you playing with your pinky, you naughty little girl?"

"No, Mommy, I'm a good girl. Only grown-up girls play with their pinkies."

By now Suzie was standing over her, straddling her head and giving her the full view up her short skirt as she tapping her foot theatrically. "So tell me, Missy, how do you know this about big girls?"

"Mommy, I saw Mrs. Jones next door through the window. She was lying on her bed and rubbing it with her dress pulled up. She did that for a long time. (Actually it had been Jeanie, and it was a quick glance when her bedroom door wasn't shut quite as tightly as it should have been.)

"Ah. Well that makes sense, at least. But you know you shouldn't spy on people, it's not nice. Oh, goodness, Kati! You have that sound up way too loud, it's a wonder you don't go deaf." In point of fact the sound was off and Suzie just wanted an excuse to squat down, with her crotch directly over Kati's forehead as she leaned toward the TV and Kati's lower body.

Kati gulped, it seemed to be the moment of truth. Suzie's honey pot was wide and aromatic and her tiny puckered star loomed in Kati's vision. She extended her tongue and lifted her face enough to make contact. The taste was warm and faintly salty, but much more pleasant that Danny's prick, even when she licked across Suzie's rosebud. At this instant she wondered why she'd made Suzie tease and practically beg for her do this. She felt very selfish for her past hesitancy, especially because Suzie had made her come a half-dozen times that way already. She suddenly had that compelling porn image right in front of her eyes, this time rendered in the reality of a real, aroused, beautiful woman and she eagerly took advantage. She slid her tongue deep between the generous petals, seeking that central ridge and it's emerging joy button.

Suzie quivered in unabashed ecstasy. Forgetting her character for the moment, she managed to say "Oh please, don't stop, that's exquisite."

Suzie was vibrating so hard that she positively thrummed. She was moaning and rocking and the position was not really well balanced.

"Get comfy" Kati ordered and reached over the small of Suzie's back pulling her closer. There was a moment of awkwardness where Suzie tried not to fall on Kati as she folded her lower legs under herself, toes to the ground and with the skirt covering most of Kati's head.

Suzie lurched forward as Kati's knees came up. She'd planned to drop into a sixty-nine, but apparently Kati wanted "thirty-four and a half". She wrapped her arms around Kati's thighs and kissed her skin, unable to reach Kati's pussy with her mouth. As Kati's tongue washed over her from clit to anus and back again, she gently stroked Kati between her legs. She could see Kati's cunt clearly reflected in the TV screen and she gently used one finger inside of her.

Kati was taking to orally pleasing a woman like a fish to water and her tongue and lips danced and penetrated and cajoled every nuance of pleasure out of Suzie's incredibly aroused pussy. Every time Kati moved, Suzie howled and Kati's motion stirred gentle breezes against Suzie's wetness. The wetness seemed to involve the complete skin of the undersides of both thighs. It might have been saliva or pussy juice or a mix, but Suzie was an extremely wet girl.

"Jesus fuck, baby, that feels so fuucccckkkkkkkinnnngggg gooooooodddd.... Unh unh unh..."

She tightened her grip around Kati's legs and began to thrust hard; she had no control at all. She hoped she wasn't squeezing Kati's head or cutting of her air. Kati had a finger in her pussy hole and was pinching the opening toward her clit using her thumb in long, slow strokes over her love button, while licking around the finger or plunging it in alongside. Novice or not, Kati was a quick study and Suzie was having the time of her life!

She opened her mouth to gasp a breath of air and then felt herself slip into heaven. She wailed and involuntarily bit down on a hunk of Kati's leg when she pressed her pointed tongue tip toward her star and shuddered through a soul-wrenching orgasm. She finally had to roll to the side and hug herself into a fetal ball, pushing Kati's questing head away until she could talk.

"Wow.. and double Wow. That was amazing."

Kati was hovering over her, kissing her, both of their faces sticky and pungent with raw sex.

"That must have been some wicked thought you had back there in the shower to get you that much in the mood, Kat".

Kati's was nuzzling her neck, "just thought about your tongue inside me" she whispered.

"I need to rest a moment" Suzie admitted. "Let's go lie on the bed for a little while."

Hand in hand they strode into the bedroom, Suzie shedding the sailor outfit, now needing laundering before she could wear it to the club. They settled in side-by-side on the bed and just then Kati's cell phone rang.

"It's Danny"; she whispered.

"Hi, sweetie"

Kati was sitting part way up and cradling the phone when Suzie moved to lay her head in Kati's naked lap.

"Oh it was OK ... just a regular Friday night, nothing special, I made about three."

Suzie reached up to stroke the scar line under Kati's left breast.

"Sure, I'd like some good news! They did? When?"

Kati pushed Suzie's hands away from her rising nipple but Suzie was, if nothing else, persistent. She grabbed the pebbly nub and rolled it to make Kati squirm and slap her fingers.

"How much? Six a week to start? Yeah, that's true. Well look honey, it's really stormy down here and I need to dry off, we just came from shopping. Yeah, me too, see you tomorrow."

Suzie pulled the nipple down to her mouth, not wanting to hear this, not wanting to stop, but Kati wouldn't be dissuaded. "I got the job, I start on Monday. I'm so sorry, Suzie"

"Oh stop that, it's OK." Suzie was trying to put a good face on this, because she knew it was wonderful news for Kati. Kati had applied for a loan officer position with a car dealer in her hometown and she would be making a percentage and wouldn't have to commute to Dallas. The dancers' life was not a great one, and in fact, she was waiting to hear if she'd been accepted to become a flight attendant herself. Her one regret in all this was that it would close the book or her and Kati seeing each other.

"I feel just terrible, Suz, but tonight is my last night on stage. I'm turning 21 in a few weeks and it's time for a real job, I think. But I am so going to miss you. Maybe you can come visit me and Danny?" They both knew that would never work out.

"It's really OK, Kat" she said entwining her fingers in Kati's "I think I'm leaving the life behind, too. I'm getting too old for this shit."

They both hugged and, truth be told, had a good cry together. Then they both experienced the awkwardness of trying to start a sentence at the same time, tumbling over each others words, words that were different in arrangement but shared the same thought.

"You go first."

"No, what were you going to say?"

"Oh, just that if this is our last day together, I wondered if ..."

"What, do you read my mail?"

And so they had begun again to dance again among the tangled sheets and the fading afternoon light. This time it was slow and bittersweet, and each had the other's measure. They cuddled and whispered, they rolled together or lay side by side. They had sucked each other's toes at one point and drawn close in heat or drifted apart to cool.

Suzie had opened her legs and rolled to her right, her right leg up Kati's body and being held and kissed, her left thigh nearly parting Kati's tiny ass. Kati was her mirror image facing the other way. She kissed the bottom of Kati's left foot and felt Kati's right knee behind her back as she planted her foot on the mattress. Their pussies were on fire, hungry for each other, sweetly kissing in parody of open mouths. She reached down for Kati's clit and Kati teased her tight star with a questing finger. This went on for what seemed hours, a gentle, delicious tango that seemed to arouse rather than satisfy their appetites. Each would begin to suspect that the other was spent and then the partner would move in some new thrilling way. More that once one of them had thrust through a mini-spasm and then fallen back to the slow, compelling rhythm. The rain continued to drum on the roof, but this was their refuge and all they needed was each other.

Finally Suzie broke the ice. "Kat, would you like to try something? If you don't care for it, just tell me right away and we can stop."

"Maybe ... you don't expect me to hang from the ceiling fan do you? (That had been Danny's suggestion) or to go fuck on the patio? (That one was Dayton's)."

"Well those might be fun, but I was thinking of something less voyeuristic." Stay right there, and close your eyes.

Kati swore to herself if Suzie came back in a harness she was going to stop right there, realizing at some level that she would deny her friend no request.

"Keep them closed now" Suzie ordered.

Kati complied and then felt Suzie's weight back on the bed and slipping into their interlocked fork position. But Suzie was leaning forward and rubbing something up and down Kati's pussy, a big rounded something that smelled faintly of rubber.

"Ok, you can look."

Kati looked down to see at least a foot of veiny, flesh-colored, rubber cock hanging from Suzie's hand. The head was glistening and about half the bulbous head was parting her puffy inner lips. "Suz, I don't think I want to take turns with a rubber dong."

"Well we wouldn't be taking turns exactly." Suzie turned the thing over to reveal another bulbous head at the other end. The thing must have been eighteen or twenty inches long!

"Holy fuck, Suz, is that for an elephant or do you just want to have it come out my ass?"

"Don't be so greedy, you only get half of it! Right now, neither of us seems to be getting off and I could use a good hard fucking. I thought maybe you might be in the mood, too."

Kati reached out her hand tentatively to touch it and felt the flash of heat in her twat at the thought of honest to goodness, pussy-filling hard cock. "Hmm, it's very life-like and just the right hardness. Men are either like rocks or like noodles, mostly noodles, when a girl most needs a good firm fuck."

"Yeah I know. That's why I bought this thing. I knew I wanted a girl driving the other end. I bought this lube, too, it's strawberry. But tell me about this firmness, what exactly do you mean?"

Kati blushed at the frank talk, but it was way too late to be shy. "When I really get thrusting I want to feel it all the way up inside me, not stretching or hurting me or anything, but I want a lot and I like it sort of rough."

Suzie reached over and grabbed a handful of Kati's hair, "like this kind of rough?" she asked, gently beating the dong against Kati's clit, like the guys always seemed to do in porn movies.

Kati reached over and pulled Kati's hair, "Yes, bitch" she whispered.

They'd hurriedly smeared each other's pussies and both heads of the dong with the lube and began to play. Suzie slid about four inches into her snatch and held the other end up for Kati, demanding "Suck it". Kati retaliated by pulling Suzie's hair hard and throatily saying "I want you to fuck me, not get off in my mouth." The sight of the big, semi-rigid cock emerging from Suzie's pink twat was very arousing and she'd called it exactly right. Kati needed a good hard fucking, now! Suzie had bent and spit on Kati's pussy and shoved all of the head inside her tight box. Kati spit in Kati's face and taunted, "Don't spit on me, you cunt, I spit on you".

With that the race was on! They each tried to outdo the other and Kati began to regret rejecting the idea of a strap-on. This thing was fun, but you couldn't get the same angles as a guy or girl with an attached, upward curving prick. (At least so it seemed to her, she'd computed that the artificial ones must perform pretty much the same way). However, it never went soft and each time she tried to shove more into Suzie, she ended up impaling herself even more deeply. When Kati drew back a little the dong wanted to slide out, but then it came right back. She began to appreciate the nature of cast-in veins and ridges and that just flexible firmness filling her to the point where it felt like it was in her cervix. The thing in her cunt seemed to have a will of it's own and it wanted to be inside her tight, cloying fuck hole.

Suzie was in pure heaven, too, because for the first time she could let her guard down. Even when she was underneath a guy, she was always exerting some form of control. Lithe, athletic guys were intimidated by her powerful sexuality. Big, solid guys were always thrusting and trying to push her into corners and she instinctively shied away. This was the ideal rough sex fantasy where the guy could not become carried away or use his strength to hurt her, because there was no guy, just a bed full of delicious, cuddly and outrageously sexy and beautiful girl. When she looked down and saw Kati's labia curled around the glistening prick or heard the squish or smelled a wave of raw scent driven out of Kati she knew exactly what so thrilled guys about fucking. She realized how hot it made them to see their dicks buried in her, because she could see Kati, sweet Kati. Being able to fuck Kati was beyond amazing. She propped up on one elbow and looked at Kati's tiny anus winking open and closed with each thrust and could actually see the way her tummy rippled when a particularly strong wave ripped through her petite body.

Best of all they said these things to each other, describing what most excited them, putting words to the sensations. Sometimes it was almost gibberish, but they understood each other perfectly. Some things just had to be witnessed and experienced, words weren't adequate to the task. Suzie said "Oh, Kat, it looks so big in you, it looks like it should be ripping you apart as tiny as you are down there, but you keep taking it in! It must be halfway to your stomach! Is it hurting you, honey?"

Kati was finding it increasingly difficult to verbalize or stay on her elbow. Sometimes she just laid back and thrust steadily. "It feels fantastic, it's just hard enough to fill every bit of me, but if I squeeze, like this, it slides out a little and then gets sucked right back in. Those veins and things in the surface, you can't imagine how they feel inside me, God I'm full." Kati clamped down and a tiny bit of the length seemed to squeeze out, reversing her inner folds and exuding a wet sheath of gooey fluid that hung in threads to her outer lips. "I've been having little orgasms and oh... fuck... unh unh.... Aheee..."