Same Port Under Clear Skies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie knew exactly what she meant and was feeling the same things. Whoever had sculpted this thing seemed to have put all the shapes in exactly the right place. She slid lower, trying to get closer to Kati, to get some pressure on her clit. She reached between her legs and found it, gasping at the sensation and how engorged she was. Her clit felt as big as her finger on the end. She rasped, "Fuck me, harder, please keep fucking me."

"I am, sweet girl, I'm fucking you as good as I can and you're fucking me, too. You have the best cock I've ever had in me, only instead of balls there's all this slippery pink pussy around it. God, you're so fucking hot."

Kati had stretched out her leg and grasped a lock of Suzie's hair between her big toe and the next, tugging it and grinding down toward the other woman's lush pussy. She was fascinated by how wide and wet Suzie was, she looked as if she'd been gashed with an ax. Her labia were deep coral and puffy as a bad collagen job, and she was oozing and it was running down the crack of her ass. There were spots on the sheet between them. Kati wasn't sure who had made them or if it was just the lube, but she was pretty sure some of them were her own. When she saw her lover eagerly fondling her clit she reached out and took over, rolling the big button between her extended finger tips. Suzie's crotch was a wide vee with that tube in the center, but hers was easily twice that of the woman's in the porn movie. "This is a change," she thought, "she must be so turned on!"

She slid off the cock and flipped around to slide her tongue along both sides of the tube encasing Suzie's clit. She tugged and plunged the cock into Suzie's tight folds while savoring the raw, meaty taste of her snatch. Suzie was moaning and begging, "Oh don't ever stop... your mouth is so perfect... like velvet... but I need to be fucked... please, please, please...just FUCK me." Kati slid back into position finding that the dong now went in easily and felt even hotter and wetter somehow.

Kati pressed her fingers down into the soft curve of Suzie's tummy feeling for her pelvic bones. Suzie had mentioned that place where the bone curved in and there was only flesh, it was supposed to be right above the top of her slit. Suzie had explained about pressing in from outside and pressing out from inside, trapping the g-spot in between, producing a powerful, mind-numbing orgasm. "If a girl is capable of squirting, this double pressure gives her best chance of accomplishing it. Of course, she has to be completely turned on first". Kati wondered if the pussy stretching dong would work for the inside part. Suzie was certainly turned on; her clit and nipples were stretched so tight they looked as if they might pop and she was moaning and tossing her head from side to side. She had her little finger inside Kati's ass, which was not really Kati's thing, but she endured because Suzie was so into it.

At last Kati found the place when her fingertips dipped down. She could feel something throbbing there. It was probably a vein, but it might just be the dong inside Suzie's sopping cunt. Suzie also liked dirty talk, so Kati wrapped her left hand around the three or four inches of dildo between them (That couldn't be right, could it? That would mean they each had at least seven inches inside them, maybe eight). She hauled up on the rubber cock and felt a movement against her fingertips on Suzie's tummy, so she was in the right place alright. "I'm fucking you, Suzie, you know that don't you? Look at me, when I speak to you, slut".

Suzie opened her lovely blue eyes, now red with lust and whispered, "Yes, baby, and your slut is feeling so good."

Kati pushed hard with her body and rubbed rhythmically against Suzie, bearing down with the heel of her hand on her tummy. "Are you enjoying my big hard dick, dirty girl? Are you going to cum for me?"

Suzie reached out and took a double hand full of the wrinkled sheet, nearly penetrating it with her nails. "NO! And you can't make me, bitch-whore. I won't let... Oh! ... unghh"

Kati pushed harder still, feeling the dildo slip deeper. To her surprise, there was nothing more to hold onto between them and their lips were again brushing over one another. "Your pussy is so fucking hot you're burning me. I think you are going to cum, naughty girl." Kati fell into a deep, quickening rhythm, thrust with your pelvis; push down with your hand. In desperation for something to hold on to she put her right hand solidly on Suzie's ass. Then, wild with lust, she slid her index and her second finger into Suzie's anus.

Suzie bucked wildly and her eyes rolled up white. Kati was afraid she was having a seizure when Suzie wailed out a long, ripping "oh gud fukkkkd ...unh... unh.. Jesus... tearing mmmmmieeeeee"

Suzie seemed to levitate from the bed, her body elevating on both feet and both shoulders, tearing the dong free of her gaping twat with a loud sucking sound. She clamped so tightly on Kati's fingers that she could hear the bones grating as her hand was drawn up with Suzie's ass. An arc of clear fluid exploded from somewhere within her, but it was not a contiguous stream. Rather it was a wild cloudburst that spattered the bed, the nightstand, the linens and, most of all, the very surprised Kati. Suzie was still screaming and having smaller aftershocks, complete with spurts of more fluid feebly escaping her snatch and disappearing into the already soaked mattress.

Things were happening in quick succession, Suzie had settled back on the bed trembling and quivering and Kati felt the overpowering urge to rid herself of the pressure in her loins. She grasped the pink tinged length of the pseudo-cock hanging out of her and began to draw it out. It seemed to take an age and to be of endless length and the pressure got worse as she pulled. She realized, just as the last millimeter came free, she also was about to orgasm and clamped her fist against her mouth. Suzie had just opened her eyes when Kati exploded over her. Kati was so tightly clenched that she did manage a stream, which struck Suzie just under the chin and sent high velocity droplets against her velvet headboard and her collection of teddy bears.

Kati lay curled into a tight little ball quivering uncontrollably. Suzie was sprawled and sopping and vibrating just as hard. After a long time, she felt Kati crawl up next to her, whispering in the darkness. "I thought you could only manage a few drops? That was a fucking tsunami."

"I can't explain it. You're just such an amazing lover. God, I've never cum so hard."

"Me either."

They'd crawled into each other's arms, and slept, smiling. The storm raged on outside, but they were warm and safe and together.

* * * * *

There is no need to explain why the girls never made it to the club that night. Kati told them over the phone that she wouldn't be back. Suzie said it face-to-face a few weeks later before she left for flight attendant school. The extravaganza was a bust anyway, because of the weather and because of a pro-bowl game on pay per view and in the sports bars. As it turned out, Friday had been the best night all year.

They'd parted as the best of friends, and the word friend had taken on an entire new dimension for both of them. Suzie had slipped a birthday present into Kati's gear bag, which she didn't discover for several weeks. She'd been meaning to clear out those "fuck me" shoes and the assortment of tacky underwear and half used lip-glosses. She didn't know if she'd wash any of it or just throw it away. She found the note first, on a piece of perfumed notepaper in Suzie's fine hand and characteristic purple ink.

"I will always cherish knowing you," she had written. "You must also know that you are welcome whenever and wherever fate brings us together, or if you ever just need a friend, or a shoulder, or any other parts. Have a happy birthday, and a wonderful life. I wish you every success possible and you will never be out of my thoughts. I hope this brings you luck and happiness." There was a photo of Suzie, lying on her tummy on the bed naked and golden beside a rumpled cheerleading costume. When Suzie dug deeper she found the gift wrapped in clean white pillowcase. It was about a foot and a half long and it wiggled and bent slightly when she picked it out.

Kati stood contemplatively, as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Bye and Good Luck to you, too, Suz" she whispered to the empty room, "Thank you for everything, you're amazing."