Samhain's Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shuddered as sparks of electric pleasure shot through him at her contact.

"We need to get you some pants, and then we'll be ready to seek an audience with Lilith the Queen of Succubi," she said.

"You mean the first demon?" he asked.

"Yeah, there were a few things those irritating priests got right," she said grinning as she took his hand and led him down a narrow corridor and into a spacious room with men walking around the chamber, picking clothes out of the closets and drawers.

"These are the other incubi that you'll be working with when Lilith zaps you with her devil juice," she said grinning as she watched his tight ass flex as he walked towards one of the un-occupied closets. A pair of black trousers hung on one of the racks so he pulled it off and slid them on.

"Interesting, they fit me. I had to get most of my clothes fitted to me because most of the manufactured stuff was too small for me," he said.

"Yeah the closets are interesting, they resize the clothing for the body shape that approaches them," she said taking his hand again. "Lilith likes seeing skin, she'll like yours that's for sure," she said her eyes raking his gleaming chest muscles.

He chuckled and said "Lead the way then."

She led him through the maze of corridors and tight passages until they reached the shimmering black obsidian doors of Lilith's throne room. She had a thing for black and regarded Angus' well fitting black pants. His muscles clearly outlined with his package nicely displayed. She licked her lips, she wanted this over with. She wanted to jump his bones again.

"What business do you have Xandra?" asked the guardsman standing on the right side of the door, holding a gleaming spear.

"Well I found my man, I just need Lilith to sign off on it. Paperwork you know," she said grasping Angus' arm as the second guard checked him over.

"So you make a habit of bring angels down?" asked the left side guard.

Xandra scowled and said "Of course not and if you had looked closer they would never accept him."

Angus turned to her and asked "Angels?"

"Well you could have been an Angel, but they as so holy and uptight. Trust me, you wouldn't like it up there. They are worse than anal retentive accountants," she scoffed.

Angus grinned and then relaxed as she continued on, "Well? Am I cleared?"

"I will need to check with Lilith first, you know how it goes," right side said as he pushed opened the doors and stepped inside. They then closed with a clank.

"You'll get used to all this Angus, government offices could learn a few things from us on waiting queues," she chuckled making him grin as left side glared at her.

"What is his problem?" asked Angus.

"He's always been sour, that's just him," she said as the door creaked open again.

"You're cleared Xandra, make it brief though, she was otherwise engaged," he said.

"Thank you," she said as she walked inside with Angus and pushed the doors shut behind her.

"Hey Xandra! I see you got your hottie! The girls are planning your party, it's going to be a blast," said Sybil over what looked like a receptionist room counter.

"This succubus is my best friend, Sybil. This is Angus, my man," she said curling her hand over his bicep.

Sybil grinned and said "Lilith is waiting, Greg is in there with her so you might not have long,"

"Of course, Greg is such a hunk. No offensive Angus, you're hunkier by far," she said grinning salaciously as they walked to the plain simple door at the back and pushed it open.

Lilith is so not like everybody thought she was with regards to décor. Her wood cabin appeal room had a nice warm roomy feel as they both stepped into the room.

"My, what a fine specimen you brought with you Xandra. Ooo... I know... you found your man didn't you?" she asked with a cheeky grin as Greg came up behind her, wrapping his big bulky arm around her ample bosom.

Greg was a giant in all respects, but in relation only a few inches taller than Angus and had only a slight amount more muscle. His hair was the same length as Angus' but tawny brown instead of coal black. Greg's black boxers strained to hide what was behind them as Lilith's shocking pink nails scraped his arm, tracing the muscles.

"Yes I did, isn't he such a hunk?" Xandra asked making him groan as she trailed her nails up his chest.

"Of course, Gregory can you get my black box, this needs a little more juice than normal for it to work," she said.

"Of course babe," he said with a sexy drawl that just made Xandra want to melt. He'd only been and incubus for 200 years and he was already making her tremble with need. She looked to Angus and shuddered with pleasure thinking of how his voice could be like that in the same amount of time.

"You should brace yourself Angus, this shit really hurts, and I still remember mine. Romans were still walking around then," she said grinning.

"Damn, you're that old?" he asked.

"Oh wouldn't you like to know? I have a lot to teach you Angus," she said as Gregory returned with a large silver patterned black obsidian box.

"Thanks babe, can you go wait for me in our room? I'll be there shortly," she said as she grabbed his tight ass.

He grinned hotly and said before walking off, "Of course, we have unfinished business."

"Ok, this will hurt a lot Angus. And I mean a lot, but you'll bounce back," she said as she drew out a black and silver dagger and slashed her wrist, dripping her blood into a small glass vial. When it dripped over, she sealed the vial and sealed her wound, then threw the vial at Angus.

He grunted as the vial shattered against his chest with the blood splattering over him, Xandra caught his hand and squeezed as he found it becoming steadily harder and harder to breathe as a burn started up. Lighting his body on fire with pure agony, he cried out in raw pain as the blood seeped into his skin, lashes of pain flaying his body.

His senses were all reeling and screaming with the sheer agony, his legs gave out as he collapsed to the floor his body shaking as a seizure set in. He cried out in pain again as his body was scrambled by the pain, his nerve endings frying as he screamed again. Sweat pouring from his body.

Lilith watched on from her black throne chair which was in fact an armchair and said, "You have quite a catch here Xandra, so resilient. Reminds me of the time Gregory went through it, so strong. He's going to be such a good partner for you Xandra."

"I know, I noticed that when he passed each test so flawlessly," she said as she stroked her nails against his cheek while he thrashed and writhed on the warm wooden floor.

Angus whimpered softly as his body convulsed and the blood fading fast now, he cried out again as a sharp spearing bolt of white hot pain slammed into him and a ripping sound echoed out as a long, thick, coppery tail flicked out behind him. The marking of an incubus melded over him as he panted breathless while the pain flooded away.

Lilith got up and clapped as she strode over to him, "Not in the 200 years since my Gregory made the change have I seen a new inductee stay lucid at the end, the pain is just too much. You're going to be very powerful, Gregory will be giving you your assignments, come back in 24 hours and you'll have your first one," she glided down the hall away from them as Xandra reached her hand out to him.

"You impressed her, that's a good sign. I knew she'd like you Angus, now I'm going to take you back to my room and take care of you. I want you fully recharged," said Xandra as Angus grabbed her hand. She grunted as she pulled up his heavy weight.

"Damn, Xan. You totally spoke down how much it hurt, it felt like a pack of dogs were ripping me apart," he said groaning.

She chuckled, knowing he hadn't noticed his new addition yet "Look behind you Angus."

Angus looked around and cursed loudly, "What the hell?"

"Surprise you get your own tail, it's sensitive as well, so there's new pleasures for you to enjoy. You're an incubus now Angus," she said.

"Oh... right, how do you get these tails to stop ripping clothes?" he asked.

"Simple illusions, magic makes a hole the same size as your tail on the back of your pants, you'll probably be ripping a few because it takes awhile to master. You guys get it harder, we usually wear dresses so it just comes out the bottom," she grinned.

"Oh, ok. And what is the deal with this place?" he asked.

She laughed as grunts and moans came from the bedroom, "Lilith loves being different from what the books say about her, so that's this place. Let's go and get you settled in my place, before they get really loud."

"Lead the way," he said panting slightly still, as he staggered following her towards the door as Lilith's moans continued and then shouts followed them as they left.

"Cool tail Angus," said Sybil as they passed her bench.

"Thanks," he said. He still couldn't shake the weird feeling about Lilith's chambers looking like an office and a mountain retreat at the same time.

"Well I'm off to show Angus our room, we'll get together and introduce Reece to my man," she said.

"That would be great see you later, I have to wait until that tramp Ada gets here, and she's always late!" exclaimed Sybil sounding annoyed.

"Ok, cya," she said grabbing Angus hand as they moved outside and back through the twisting corridors until they came to a long set of doors. They walked along until Xandra stopped at one and opened the door stepping inside, tugging Angus along with her.

"This is our place, you can help me redecorate if you'd like something different," she said looking around the room with its clash of dark and light woods.

"No its perfect Xandra, so what were you going to teach me?" he asked.

She grinned ferally tugging him down the hall until they came into a room with a massive dark oak bed. She shoved him down and tore open his pants, yanking them off. "Just you wait and see," she said grinning hotly.