Sammy Lightyear & the Pixie of Doom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently that was the right thing to say because Aerie immediately wheeled around and flung herself into Sammy's lap with a happy screech. "Well in that case you can touch it as much as you want." She wrapped her arms around Sammy's neck and leaned in for a kiss.

Sammy went stiff with surprise when she felt Aerie's soft lips press against her own but she quickly melted into the kiss and kissed the smaller girl back with equal enthusiasm. Her arms circled around Aerie almost of their own volition and caressed the girl's back through the thick coat before dropping down so that she could take Aerie's small ass into her hands.

For her part Aerie had found the large lump in Sammy's shorts and set to exploring it with her small hands. "Huh, well, I found something but it's not cute or small," she said after breaking the kiss. "More like big and beautiful."

"We'll see if you still think so once you see me naked," Sammy said with a chuckle.

"Speaking of which, I'm practically naked but you still have all your clothes on," Aerie pointed out. "Not fair. Time for you to show me some skin."

Sammy hesitated for moment while she had an inner argument with herself and then finally came to a decision. "I knew this moment would inevitably come of course, kind of hard to have sex with your clothes on. But if you decide you don't like what you see, I won't blame you. I just hope that even if you decide you can't have sex with me you'll still spend the night."

"I already know about the cock," Aerie said. "I already said it's a turn on so I don't know what your problem is."

Sammy picked Aerie up off her lap and deposited the girl onto the couch. "I'm not talking about that," she said as she stood up.She shrugged her jacket off and hung it over the back of the couch. Then she slid her fingers under the hem of her shirt and pulled the tee-shirt up and over her head and tossed the shirt on top of her jacket. Now but for her bra she was naked from the waist up. "This is what I'm talking about."

Aerie gasped before stifling herself by putting a hand over her mouth. Running diagonally from Sammy's right collarbone down between her breasts and terminating on the left side of her abdomen was a vivid pink scar. "By the Limitless Infinite, how are you even alive?"

"Well, it looks worse than it actually was," Sammy said. "but it was pretty bad. Lost a lot of blood and spent some time in a military infirmary healing up." She then turned around, showing three more long crescent shaped scars sweeping across her back. "And there are these beauties. As bad as these look I've had others that were far more dangerous but these are the one I decided to keep. Guess I felt they looked artistic. So, disgusted yet?"

"You're kidding right?" Aerie replied. "Your coolness factor just went up by a thousand percent. Can I touch them?"

Sammy shrugged. "You actually want to touch them? Sure, why not. Knock yourself out."

She felt two small hands grab her bra strap and undo the catches. "You don't mind do you?" Aerie asked.

"Huh? No, feel free," Sammy said. "Only fair after since you're naked from the waist down."

Now that she had permission Aerie let Sammy's bra drop to the floor and then traced her fingertips along the scars on Sammy's back. "And you say you had even more scars? I can't imagine what it must have looked like."

"If I had just left them all I'd be pretty much just one big scar," Sammy said. "Of course I didn't get them all at the same time. I can tell you that I spent a lot of time healing up in military hospitals." She turned around and faced Aerie. "As much as I'm glad you don't mind my scars I'd really prefer you start paying attention to my boobs rather than my scars." She shimmied her body, making her breasts jiggle.

"Not a problem," Aerie said. "Your scars are interesting and even beautiful in their own way but they don't compare with your boobs." She put her small hands on Sammy's soft breasts and gently squeezed, her tiny child-like fingers sinking into the soft smooth flesh. "Very nice. Sometimes I wish I had boobs like yours. Part of the curse of being a Pixie I guess. Having a body of a ten year old Earther boy."

"Some people find it sexy," Sammy gasped as Aerie suddenly used her thumbs and index fingers to lightly pinch Sammy's nipples and then ever-so-slowly twist them. "And of course there's the curse of of having an extremely long life span."

"It's not that great," Aerie replied. "After a few centuries life becomes rather tedious. Take my word for it."

"Thanks but I'd rather find out for myself," Sammy answered. "Now if it's not too tedious for you how about undoing my shorts and pulling them down. I feel like I'm about to rupture something down there."

Nodding her assent Aerie pulled her hands from Sammy's breasts and set to making Sammy naked from the waist down. Her nimble little fingers made short work of unbuttoning the shorts and pulling the zipper down. She then hooked her fingers under the spacer's shorts and pulled them down along the tight black hose. Sammy's hard futa-cock sprang free as Aerie pulled the girl' shorts down, the thick meaty member bouncing and swaying back and forth as if enjoying its new found freedom. The little Pixie girl eyed the large cock as it trembled and twitched in lust and anticipation. She managed to pull Sammy's shorts down to the Futanari's ankles all while keeping her eyes glued on the rigid girl-cock.

Sammy chuckled at Aerie's look of wide-eyed lust. "So, like what you see?" She kicked her shorts and black hose free, sending them across the room to land in a crumpled heap against a wall.

"Do I ever," Aerie said in a low breathy voice that was thick with lust. "I've seen a lot of cocks in my time. A lot of them big and a lot of them nice but this one is one of the biggest and nicest I've seen yet. I love that upward curve. Your cock looks so strong and arrogant, like it knows that it was made for fucking."

"All cocks were made for fucking," Sammy pointed out.

"Yeah but your cock was really made for fucking," Aerie said. "I mean that thing looks like it could poke holes in armored hull plating.

Sammy chuckled. "I wouldn't want to test that theory."

Aerie pushed Sammy back down on to the couch and then sank to her knees between the Futanari's legs. She grasped the thick straining cock in both hands and and pulled the tip to her lips and stuck her tongue out to lick at the swollen cockhead.

Sammy sighed as Aerie used her small agile tongue to batter the sensitive cockhead and skillfully ran the edge of her wet tongue along the flared ridge of bulbous glans. The Futanari put a hand on the back of the Pixie's head and pushed down while thrusting her hips up; spearing tip of her cock into Aerie's small mouth. She moaned her pleasure as she worked herself into the tight wet space that was the pink haired girl's oral cavity.

With a titanic effort on her part Aerie put both hands on Sammy's thighs and pushed with every bit of strength she could muster until she managed to pry herself up and off of the thick cock. She coughed and took in a few deep breaths. "Shit, Sammy, are you trying to kill me? I can't swallow that cock of yours! It's way too big! I'll choke to death."

Sammy whined at being deprived of the pleasure of being inside the Pixie's warm wet mouth. Her cock twitched in outrage of the same deprivation. "You're exaggerating. It's not that big."

Aerie stared at Sammy, clearly incredulous. "Not that big? You're the length of my forearm and even thicker!"

"Yeah, but you're a Pixie, your forearms are puny," Sammy retorted.

"Yeah, they are puny for forearms," Aerie agreed. "However, they are pretty big for cocks." She held up a fist. "Fancy sucking on one of my puny forearms? You're bigger than me, should be easy for you, right?"

"Okay, I get your point," Sammy said. "You don't want to choke to death on my big fat chicken bone. I was really hoping for a blowjob from that tight little mouth of yours but I guess I can forego that tonight." She stood up and lifted the small Pixie girl into a cradle hold. "Let's take this to the bedroom."

Aerie looked up at Sammy, her big brown eyes shining with lust and admiration as the larger girl carried her into the bedroom. "You're really strong. I feel like a helpless baby in your arms."

Sammy snorted in amusement. "Stronger than a Pixie? That's not saying much. Although I used to be in somewhat better shape when I was back in the military. Well, when I wasn't recovering in military infirmaries from near-death experiences that is." She dropped Aerie onto the bed. "Get rid of the coat and the shirt. I want to see you completely naked."

Aerie quickly complied, tossing both articles of clothing onto the floor and then laying back on the bed and spreading her legs and arms so that she was spread-eagle before Sammy. "So you like what you see?"

Sammy could only nod as she examined the Pixie's small slender body. Except for the pink hair on her head she was completely smooth and devoid of all body hair. While she was quite thin Sammy could see that Aerie was not merely skinny but rather that she had some definition to her small compact frame. Abs that had just the barest hint of a six-pack. She also noted that the girl's chest was not truly flat but had small swells that appeared to be the slightest beginnings of breasts. "I don't just like what I see. I love it." The throbbing of Sammy's aching cock only served to underscore the extent of how much she loved what she saw. "I can't wait any longer. I'm going to taste you now, is that okay?"

Aerie merely nodded her permission and then lay back as Sammy crawled between her legs and brought her face down to the succulent little peach of Aerie's sex. The spacer noted that the tight slit and puffy lips were already shining with moisture. Soon the small girl was writhing and moaning her pleasure as Sammy used her tongue and lips to fellate the pink haired girl. As Sammy used her tongue to lick the tight slit and the tiny nub of Aerie's clitoris the smaller girl eagerly thust herself against the spacer's face, rutting against the larger girl's mouth.

Finally she went limp on the bed. "Enough, I want you inside me." She spread her legs wide as Sammy moved up over her body and and the futanari positioned her cock at the smaller girl's entrance, the head of her cock brushing against the tight seam of Aerie's pussy.

"Fuck, your little cunt looks so tiny compared to my cock," Sammy said as she looked down where her hard aching cock was poised to split Aerie's little pussy wide open. "How do you think it's going to fit?"

"Well I don't know," Aerie grumbled, "but you might start by shoving it in! I hear that tends to work."

Sammy silently nodded and flexed her hips, driving the tip of her cock against the smaller girl's sex and parting the soft pussylips. Then, incredibly, she was inside the girl, her steel hard length swallowed inch by inch by the small tight hole. "Shit! So tight," she grunted as she slid herself into the Pixie until she was hilted, her balls pressed against the smaller girl's ass.

"Of course it feels tight!" Aerie retorted. "You have that giant log of yours jammed up in my little Pixie pussy. Not complaining though, I like being stuffed full of cock. Just take it easy though, you could hurt me with a monster like yours."

Sammy was past the point of listening. The pleasure of being inside the Pixie's tight slick channel was overwhelming and the Futanari succumbed to the instinctual need to rut. She thrust her hips, driving her girl-cock again and again into the hot wet grip of Aerie's eager hole. She could only groan out her satisfaction and pleasure as the Pixie's slippery cunt gripped her shaft, milking the Futanari for the copius potent seed contained in the heavy balls that slapped against Aerie's ass with every thrust.

Suddenly her body went rigid as she buried herself completely inside the small Pixie. She trembled helplessly as her squirting cock filled her partner with spurt after spurt of thick jizz. "Coming!" she groaned as she tried to drive herself even deeper into the other girl.

"What? Already!" the Pixie snarled in outrage as the Futanari groaned and trembled on top of her all while filling her tiny pussy with thick ejaculate. "You damn well better have more in you than that!"

After more long moments of groaning and trembling Sammy went limp and rolled off of Aerie. "Sorry about that. It's been a very long time since I've been with a girl."

"I can tell!" Aerie snapped.

Sammy put a hand on the smaller girl and traced her fingertips over Aerie's soft skin in lazy looping patterns, teasing her small breasts and flat taut stomach. "Don't get angry. I just needed to take the edge off. You don't need to worry, there's more where that came from. A lot more. You'll get all the cock you can handle and then some."

That seemed to mollify Aerie. "You better make me happy."

"I promise I will," Sammy said. "Now roll over for me, please."

"What are you going to do?" Aerie asked even as she complied and rolled over onto her stomach.

"Fuck you doggy style," Sammy answered as she eyed the Pixie's small round ass. "If you're okay with that."

"More than okay with it," Aerie answered enthusiastically as she lifted her ass into the air, presenting herself to Sammy.

Sammy got to her knees and positioned herself behind the small Pixie. She rubbed her reviving cock against the soft flesh of the other girl's ass and slipped the cum-slick cockhead into the crevice that split Aerie's asscheeks. "Say...how do you feel about anal sex?"

"!"

12