Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

"Oh Jack. I'm getting aroused just listening to you describe what they did." She doesn't care if it is true or not. She is enjoying the story.

"Yeah well I'll take care of that later this evening." He gives her a wicked grin.

"You better," Veronica answers him. Then she gives him a wry, sexy smile.

"I'm going to beat your ass just like the Domme beat her sex slave's ass. You should have heard it. With each whack the slave gave a muffled cry. She must have smacked her ass for twenty minutes. The whole time the Dom is moaning and telling her to suck harder. My dick got hard just thinking about what they were doing in the back of my limo."

Jack looks over a Veronica. He hopes she believes what he is telling her because he wants to get into bondage and discipline with her.

He continues his story. "I think the Domme must have eaten the sex slave's pussy while the slave sucked off the Dom. Because after the spanking stopped the only sounds I could hear were the three of them grunting and moaning in ecstasy for the next ten or fifteen . . ."

"Watch out Jack!"

"Did you see what that guy just did?" Jack answers her as he swerves to avoid hitting a pickup truck that cut him off.

"Oh Jack I think my heart just skipped a beat. Let's get off the expressway. There are too many maniacs driving today."

"You're right. I'll exit at Billie Holiday Drive right up here. It crosses Robert Kennedy Avenue which will take us right to where we're going."

"Thank you, Jack. I hate driving on the expressway and avoid it at all costs if possible."

"Yeah I try to avoid it too but in my line of work I usually have to use it."

Jack takes the next exit off the expressway. He knows that going this way will take an extra fifteen to twenty minutes to get to Richard's and Amy Michelle's house near the golf country club. But he would rather do this than to upset Veronica.

He has finally found the girl of his dreams, his soul mate and he will endure any trifle discomfort to make her happy. If she would rather not use the expressway it isn't any bother to him. Besides, he enjoys driving; it calms his nerves. That is one of the reasons why he got a job as a limousine driver.

They come to a stoplight in front of a fast food restaurant and while they wait for it to change green Jack asks Veronica, "After we drop off the spanking paddle want to go out for a bite to eat."

"What I want you to do is to finish telling me about what those people you picked up did while they were in the limo. That is, if you're not making up some story just because you found their sex paddle in your limousine."

"Well there isn't much to more to say. After the moaning and spanking they all got real quiet. I guess they were just relaxing and enjoying their orgasms."

The light turns green and Jack accelerates.

"When we finally arrived at the address . . . wait till you see it. It's an enormous two story, red brick mansion of a house at the end of a gated community. It's just a ten minute drive from SAMS Spa which we had to pass on the way to get there. The porch has huge white columns with some kind of vine or weed growing all over the front of it."

"Probably some kind ivy," Veronica interrupts him.

"They're all weeds to me Babe. I don't know one from the other. Anyway, I get out of the limo and go to the door to open it for my passengers. I was hoping that I'd get to see the sex slave naked."

"Jack!"

"Hey! I'm a normal male. I like to look at naked women and there's nothing wrong with that." He glances over at her to see her reaction.

She does not answer him because she knows that he is right. There's nothing wrong with nudity.

"Don't you like to look at naked men?"

Again, she does not answer him. She just closes her eyes but she has a poignant smile on her lips.

"Anyway, much to my disappointment none of them were naked. The slave was wearing her halter dress. But her eyes were glazed and her face was flush with contentment."

Veronica then says, "I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go around." She then shakes her head is disbelief.

Jack continues, "The Domme just told me put their bags in the foyer that her husband would get them from there. She then thanked me and gave me a twenty dollar tip and that was it. I thanked her and headed for the limousine office."

He pauses to get Veronica's reaction but she doesn't give him one. She is playing with the leather spanking paddle.

They drive on in silence for several minutes. Then Jack says, "Anyway Babe, that's what I overheard while driving the three of them from the airport this afternoon."

Jack glances at Veronica to get her reaction to his story. She is still playing with the leather spanking paddle.

"When I got back to the office Larry my boss tells me that the couple I had just dropped off called and said that they had mistakenly left a black leather paddle somewhere in the limo and that they would be very appreciative if they could get it back. He also said that the woman he talked to indicated that there would be a nice tip if it was promptly returned."

Veronica lightly slaps the palm of her hand with the paddle. She gives Jack a seductive look.

"Then when I was cleaning out the passenger compartment I found the heart shaped paddle wedged between the seat and an arm rest. I showed it to Larry but I didn't tell him about what I overheard going on during the ride from the airport. I thought I'd save that for you. The whole thing really made me horny and I couldn't wait to get off work to see you."

"Well no wonder you were so hot and everything." Veronica is still lightly slapping her hand with the paddle. "I wish we could keep the paddle."

"Hey! We can get our own sex toys if you really want to get into bondage and discipline, domination and subjugation, sadism and masochism." He mentally crosses his fingers, hoping that she really does want to get into BDSM.

"Yes Master. I want you to spank my naked ass when I'm a bad little girl," she answers him in a submissive tone. Then she gives him a big sexy smile. She pauses and looks at Jack with yearning eyes. "Jack honey, I want us to get into bondage and discipline. I want you to tie me up and spank me like we did earlier."

"Sure thing Babe, anything you say," he interrupts her.

"But I want to take it slow. I don't want to rush into it because someone is liable to get hurt. And I definitely do not want my grandmother or my sister Vickie to find out that I'm into domination and subjugation. Vickie already thinks I'm weird now. There's no telling what she'd think of me if she found out that I was into sadism and masochism and all that other BDSM stuff."

"OK. It'll be our little secret. Hey! Here we are. This is their street." Jack turns onto the street stopping at the gate. He gets out and opens the gate wondering why the rich people who live here would have a gated street but leave the gate unlocked.

Then he drives to the end of the street and pulls into the large circular driveway in front of the house. The front door cannot be seen from the driveway as the red brick porch has a thick wisteria vine growing up to the eves, blocking the view. One enters the porch from the two sides.

Jack gets out of the limousine taking the paddle with him, walks up the red brick steps and rings the doorbell. The young sex slave answers the door. She is completely naked but makes no effort to cover her nudity.

"Oh!" she says in surprise. "My Mistress was expecting someone else. We were not expecting you until tomorrow. If you'll just wait here in the foyer I'll get her." She invites him inside but does not bother to cover herself as she stands in front of Jack. She has clamps dangling from both of her nipples and from her clitoris.

Jack takes a quick look over his shoulder toward the limo to see if Veronica is looking their way. He is glad that the front of the porch is covered with thick vines. He breathes a silent sigh of relief upon seeing that Veronica cannot see trough the wisteria. Turning back to the naked sex slave he says, "OK, my pleasure." He can't take his eyes off the dark hair of her luscious looking pubic mound.

Elizabeth Ann looks at him with a sexy smile as she closes the door; she knows what he is thinking. She turns and walks down the hallway. Jack keeps his eyes transfixed on her round, naked ass as she leisurely strolls away from him and turns into a nearby room. He too smiles knowingly.

"I will definitely have to fuck Veronica again before the evening is over of that I'm sure," he says to himself.

After a minute or two Amy comes out of the same room; the sex slave is following behind her. Amy is dressed only in black stockings and a black robe that is buttoned all the way to her neck; the sex slave is still naked. She still has clamps on her tits and pussy.

Jack is entranced by her beauty. He feels his balls stirring, the head of his dick beginning to engorge with blood. He resignedly hands Amy the paddle.

"I want to thank you for returning Beth's paddle. It means so much to her." Amy pauses and looks despairingly over her shoulder at her sex slave. She hands the paddle to Beth.

Then turning back to Jack she says, "After seeing her naked like this I guess you're due some kind of explanation."

"You don't own me anything Ma'am," Jack answers her but he is ever so grateful that he has been given the opportunity to see the gorgeous woman naked. He is also silently wondering why any woman would open her front door and greet a total stranger while naked and with clamps dangling from her nipples and clitoris.

"We're very liberal sexually. Beth is my and my husband's lover and she just likes to walk around the house naked. She's also an exhibitionist as I'm sure you noticed."

She pauses and looks despondently again at Beth.

"Actually though, the paddle was a gift from me and my husband when Beth became our sex slave. When she is acting in her role as a sex slave for us she is not allowed to wear clothes while in this house or on this property. But she is supposed to be more careful when opening the door to strangers. She didn't cover herself with you because she thought you were someone else."

Amy pauses and momentarily closes her eyes in frustration over Beth's faux pas. "But that's no excuse. I'll deal with Beth's poor judgment later on this evening."

Jack does not answer her but nods his head.

"We are expecting a friend over later this evening for a little sexual fun. That's why she has clamps on her body." A look of exasperation again fills Amy's face.

She suddenly thinks of a perfect way to discipline her sex slave for her indiscretion. "Enough of this, I shouldn't bother you with all the personal, intimate details of our sex lives. I want to give you a reward that shows my and Beth's appreciation. I also want to give you another reward that is reminiscent of the paddle's use. That is, if you're into accepting such gifts."

"I would be very appreciative of any reward you give me Ma'am. But you don't have to give me anything. You don't owe me anything."

"Yes I know but I want to give you this." She hands him another twenty a dollar bill.

"Also, Beth is apprehensive when having sex with people who are total strangers to me. So, in order to teach her to be more careful when opening the front door, this Tuesday evening my husband and I are going to a dinner party. Beth will be home here all alone until about midnight. She will be naked and she will be yours for the evening if you wish to have her."

Amy turns to Beth and says, "This is the punishment you have earned for your carelessness when you opened the front door to a stranger just now." Beth just bows her head in submission.

Then to Jack, "Of course, you'll have to use a condom if you wish to indulge into anything that includes the exchange of bodily fluids with each other."

Jack cannot believe what he just heard the Domme tell him. This Dominatrix is giving her sex slave to him for an evening of sex and pleasure. He stammers a surprised but profound 'thank you' to her.

His only concern is Veronica. Should he actually go Tuesday evening and have sex with this beautiful sex slave or pass it up and have sex with Veronica? And if he does decide to have sex with the slave, how should he tell Veronica of his reward?

To be continued . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers
12