Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 10 or 15 minutes Richard comes in and removes the clamps from her nipples and clit, dropping them on the floor next to her. He touches her face with his fingers, kisses her on the forehead and walks away from her without saying anything.

"Master Richard," Beth says to him as he is about to close the door.

He pauses at the door and looks at his sex slave sitting naked on the floor.

"Thank you Master. I love you Master."

"I love you too Beth," he answers her and closes the door.

About half an hour later Amy comes in the room and takes the cuffs off Beth. She orders her to stand up. Beth does so, keeping her head bowed and her eyes cast down. As she stands up, she glances at Amy's pubic mound. She notices that her Dominatrix's pubic hair is matted with Richard's cum. She assumes that Richard and Amy must have been fucking while she was chained up.

"I've decided not to torture you for your insolence this afternoon. Instead, I'm going to let your own memories of what you said be your punishment. That should be sufficient. Beth I know you love me and . . ."

"Yes Mistress. I love you so very much. I wish I had never said what I said. I was just being sarcastic . . ."

"I know that you love me and I love you. And I know that you were not thinking when you insulted me."

Beth puts her arms around Amy's neck, hugging her; she begins to cry. "Oh Mistress Amy, I'm so sorry."

"Enough," Amy says to her. She kisses the tears from her cheeks and then kisses her lightly on the lips. "Come into the den with me. Richard just finished fucking me and some of his cum is still matting the hair on my vagina as you can see. I'll let you lick it off if you like."

"Yes Mistress. I would love to lick Master Richard's cum off your pussy."

Richard is watching a mystery movie on the television when they enter; he is still naked from fucking Amy.

Amy lies down on the sofa as Beth kneels on the sofa between her legs and begins kissing and licking her pubic hair and pussy lips. In order to give Beth better access to her cum matted hair, Amy opens her legs as wide as she can, hanging one leg over the side of the sofa and propping the other on the back of the sofa.

The sex slave opens her Domme's clitoral hood and begins to lick and suck her clitoris. Soon Amy is moaning in ecstasy. She grabs Beth's hair and bucks her hips up into the woman's face. She looks across the room at Richard and begs him to fuck her in the mouth.

He comes over and smacks Beth on the ass several times. Then he straddles Amy's face shoving his prick into her orifice. She sucks him passionately as Beth sucks and licks her rosebud. Within moments he explodes his jism into her hungry mouth. Seconds later Amy's own volcano erupts.

After about a minute, Richard climbs off his wife and sits on the floor next to her; she is breathing deeply, enjoying the ecstasy of her orgasm. He wipes some cum from the tip of his cock with his finger and puts it to Amy's lips. She licks it off and smiles at him.

She then grabs Beth's shoulders and pulls the woman up on top of her. She wraps her legs around Beth's hips, pressing her pussy against her slave's vagina. As she hugs Beth with one arm, she puts her other arm around Richard's shoulder. Then hugging the two people she loves the most, she kisses them each openmouthed on the lips, first Beth and then Richard.

Beth lays her head on her Domme's shoulder. Amy closes her eyes and basks in the euphoria running through her body from her orgasm. When she opens her eyes again, she sees that Richard has returned to watching the movie; the television is turned real low so as not to disturb her and Beth.

Amy looks at Beth. Beth is asleep on her side, sandwiched between Amy and the back of the sofa. Her head is on Amy's shoulder, her left leg across Amy's thigh and her left arm is across Amy's chest. Amy kisses her submissive on the forehead, lightly so as not to awaken her. Beth opens her eyes momentarily, smiles and then closes her eyes again. Amy brushes her slave's hair, closes her eyes and falls quietly to sleep too.

After the movie is over, Richard wakes the two women and the three then go to the master bedroom. Amy orders Beth to grab onto one of the posts at the foot of the four posted bed. While the naked Beth holds onto the post, Amy smacks her ass and thighs with a flogger. Meanwhile, Richard massages Beth's pussy and tits.

Soon Beth's cheeks and thighs are bright pink and stinging; she is crying quietly. Amy orders her to turn around but to continue holding onto the post. Beth is holding onto the bedpost with her arms above and behind her while Amy beats her pussy, stomach and tits until they too are crimson and burning. Meanwhile, Richard rubs her ass cheeks.

By now Beth is crying profusely. Amy stops and orders the sex slave into the shower. The three then shower together.

After they all finish a sensuous shower, they climb into bed. Richard lies down in the bed and has Beth mount him while Amy straddles his face. He sucks and licks her clitoris. Next Amy fastens a strap-on dildo to her hips. She then fucks Beth while Beth sucks Richard's cock.

After, they watch a movie. When the movie is over, they go to sleep with Beth lying between her Master and Mistress.

Richard has to go to work Saturday. His boss called; he has to go to one of the construction sites. Some vandals broke into the apartment building the company is constructing and wrote graffiti all over some walls. He has to go and inspect the damage. He tells them that he will come home as soon as he can, after the inspection.

This forces Amy to abandon her plans. She had originally planned for her and Richard to sexually torture their slave in the dungeon and then fuck her into euphoria, something she knows her sex slave loves. But now she is at a loss as what to do to her sex slave as a reward for moving in with her and Richard.

Suddenly while Richard is getting ready to leave and she and Beth are eating breakfast in the nude, some milk from Amy's cereal drips onto her breast. The thin stream of milk meanders past her nipple down to her navel. Beth immediately licks it off her Domme's tit and stomach, smiling up at her Dominatrix as she does so. This gives Amy an idea. She knows what she will do with Beth. It is something she has not done with her slave in quite a while.

As soon as Richard leaves for his construction site -- he is the foreman of a 15 story condominium the company he works for is building -- Amy orders her sex slave to go lie down on the floor in the den. She then gets some paint from a drawing kit and a blindfold from the dungeon. She lays a large towel on the floor for Beth to lie on and puts the blindfold on her slave. Then while the Domme discusses her sex slave's future living arrangements with her and Richard, she paints Beth's body.

All the while she is painting the woman's body Amy periodically massages her slave's pussy and clitoris, keeping her slave hot and in anguish for sexual release.

She paints Beth's nipples white. Lower on her breasts, she paints light green as well as the area between her breasts and the rest of her chest. Her stomach and the area just below her navel and down to and including Beth's pubic mound, Amy paints a slightly darker green. She then draws two thin wavy blue lines, one beginning near Beth's left shoulder and the other on the right side of her neck. Both lines run down to just above Beth's breast and merge in between her breasts. She meanders this blue line down to her navel and paints a small oval of blue in the area surrounding her belly button.

It takes Amy most of the morning to finish but by the time she does, Beth's body looks like two small snow capped mountains rising out of a meadow. There is a river flowing through the meadow into a small lake situated above a lush forest. It is not a great work of art for Amy is not an artist. But when Beth looks at it in the mirror she becomes ecstatic with joy. She asks her Dominatrix if she can leave it on for a while, maybe a day or two until it wears off.

"Yes you may if you like. But I know Master Richard is not going to like you with paint all over your body. I'll even go so far as to say that he won't fuck you. Remember when you painted a pink negligee on my body?"

"Yes Mistress, it was the first time I ever touched another woman's naked body."

"Well, Richard refused to fuck me until I washed it off."

"Really Mistress? You mean he didn't like it?"

"Oh no! He loved it and he'll like your body too. It's just that he won't want to screw you until you wash it off. I didn't remember it until I was about half way finished painting your body. I think it's because he doesn't want to get the paint on his body."

"He can fuck me doggy style, can't he Mistress?" Beth asks hopefully.

"I doubt it. So you have a choice. You can leave it on and forgo getting your pussy screwed or you can let me bathe you. We can suck other's clits afterwards."

Beth is torn between her desire for Richard to fuck her and her desire to leave her body painted. She tries for a compromise.

"Do you think he'll let me suck him off while you fuck me Mistress?"

"Maybe." She pauses. "Look Beth. I screwed up. I forgot about Richard not wanting to fuck a woman with her body painted."

Beth is despondent but agrees with her Mistress. "You're right. But can I keep it on for just a little while longer?"

"Sure. Tell you what. Let me give David a call. Maybe he can come over at take some pictures of you like this. That way you can preserve it forever."

"Do you think so Mistress? I would love it.

Amy Michelle calls David and asks him if he can come over and photograph Elizabeth Ann. She apologizes for giving him such short notice. He tells her that it is OK, that he has just finished shooting a friend of his, Veronica Rose, and that he'll be right over.

David is just finishing photographing Beth when Richard surprises everyone by coming home earlier than expected. He greatly admires Amy's art work but declines to fuck Beth until she is washed off. He does however offer to let Beth suck him off while David fucks her. David jumps at the opportunity to fuck Beth again, having fucked her before up at Donald's mountain cabin when he shot her in the nude.

They all go to the den. While the two men enjoy Beth, Amy satisfies the ache in her vagina by fucking herself with a vibrating dildo.

Afterwards, the four of them are sitting at the kitchen table in idle chit-chat. Everyone is naked except David who is preparing to leave. Richard asks, "Do you fuck all your models David?"

"No I don't. Other than Beth I've only had sex with two of my models and one of them was before I photographed her. Her boyfriend and I share an apartment. She frequently sleeps at our apartment and he and I bang her until late into the night."

"She sounds like she's a hot little filly," Richard quips. He gets up and stands behind, Beth running his fingers through her hair.

"You'd better believe she is. The only girl I know who wants it more than Veronica is Beth."

Beth blushes at the compliment.

"Isn't she the girl you were photographing this morning when I called you? Did you fuck her this morning?" Amy asks.

"Yes and no I didn't have sex with her . . . this morning at least. I don't normally fuck the girls I photograph. Like I said, I've only gone to bed with two other models. The other one is a friend of Veronica's and your friend, Lori Brandi. She has nice big tits but then I don't have to tell you that."

"No you don't," Richard interjects. He puts his arms around Beth and squeezes her tits. Then he looks at his hands to see if any paint is on them; there isn't.

"From what Lori tells me," David continues, "Veronica's sister, Vickie is also good looking and would probably want me to shoot her in the nude too. As soon as I can meet the woman and confirm that, I'm going to do it. So, it looks like I'm going to break my code and end up in bed with at least some of my models.

"And you have a problem with that?" Richard asks.

"No, but I don't want to get a reputation of fucking all my models. It would kill my . . ."

"I don't think you have to worry about Lori," Amy interrupts him. Both she and Donald are very discreet. Nor do I think she's the type to recommend a model for you to shoot in the nude if that model were the kind to kiss and tell, if you know what I mean?"

"Yeah I guess you're right. So Amy . . . when are you going to let me shoot you in the buff?"

Amy gives him a sexy look and very seductively says, "You bring Lori, Veronica and Vickie over here. Then you can photograph all of us girls in my hot tub in the nude. Then after, you can fuck all five of us." Then she gropes his crotch and presses her naked tits against his chest.

"I'll make a point of it," he answers her as he cups her breast and pinches her nipple.

She kisses him lightly on the lips. "I'd like to continue this but Richard and I have to bathe our sex slave."

"Yeah I do have to be going. I want to develop the pictures I shot. I'll give you a call and let you know how things work out with Lori and . . . uh company."

"Thanks David," Amy says to him and then to Beth, "Will you escort David to the door while Master Richard and I prepare your bath?"

"Yes Mistress. If you'll come this way Master David?"

"And don't forget to give him a good-bye kiss," Amy says in a seductive tone.

"Yes Mistress."

After David leaves, Beth goes to the master bedroom to shower with Richard and Amy. After they bathe their sex slave, they bring her to the dungeon. They strap her to the St. Andrews cross. Then while Amy smacks her tits and stomach with a riding crop, Richard shocks her pussy with an electric wand.

They torture the slave for about 20 minutes. Then they take turns massaging, sucking and licking her navel, breasts and pussy mound. They bring her to the brink of orgasm and then stop.

Several times they beat and torture the sex slave until she can take no more and then raise her passions, stopping just before she climaxes. Beth is in anguish for release.

She feels like an arid desert longing for water while the juices of her vagina have her emotions flowing hot. Her clit is in agony to erupt; she yearns to have her nipples suckled.

Each time the crop kisses her teat, the delicious pain ripples across her chest. Each time the wand touches her Venus lips, the excruciating delight radiates through her flesh.

When Richard massages and licks her pussy, she is brought to the edge of joy. While Amy kneads and sucks her tits, she is raised to the height of passion. Her emotions are running a gauntlet from exquisite agony to unbearable ecstasy and from delightful pain to intense pleasure. She hungers for an orgasm; she craves for relief.

When Richard and Amy perceive that their sex slave can take no more, they take her down from the X cross. They carry the desiccated slave over to the bed and take turns fucking her; Amy uses the large flesh colored dildo with internal plug that Beth prefers. While Richard is fucking Beth, Amy has the sex slave suck her clitoris and when Amy is screwing her, Richard has her suck his dick.

Together, they ravish the sex starved nymph for over an hour and a half. When they finally finish fucking Beth, she is as a used up rag doll, a helpless pussy cat. But the bliss that fills her sex filled body is evident on her face. She is happy.

Next all three go into the den to watch a porno movie. While the movie is on, Amy has Beth fuck herself with a dildo and Richard has Beth suck his cock. As soon as Richard shoots his cum into her mouth, Amy has Beth suck her clitoris.

All during the movie the sex slave continues to fuck herself with the dildo while alternately performing cunnilingus on Amy or fellatio on Richard. By the time the hour and forty-five minute movie is over Beth is totally saturated sexually with orgasm after orgasm.

Later, after the three crawl into bed together, Richard informs them that he has to work a half day tomorrow. But Beth does not hear him. The exhausted sex slave falls to sleep as soon as her head hits the pillow.

Amy and Beth spend Sunday morning grocery shopping. Then they go to Beth's apartment and get some of her clothes. Next Amy suggests they go to an early matinee. Amy orders Beth to put on a pair of long legged jogging pants with an elastic waistband and she brings a large sweater with her, explaining to her slave that she has a nice surprise in store for her.

After getting some popcorn Amy selects a couple of seats off to the side toward the rear where there are only a few patrons. She tells Beth it's because she does not want to be disturbed by anyone while the movie is on.

As soon as the lights are dimmed and the movie starts, Amy puts the sweater across Beth's lap. She gives her sex slave a wicked smile and whispers to her to move closer to her. Next she orders Beth to open her thighs while she subtly slides her hand under the sweater and down into Beth's jogging pants.

She massages Beth's clitoris the entire time the movie is playing across the screen. Unable to scream out when her orgasms come, Beth is in agony and euphoria at the same time.

After the movie is over, they return to Amy's house. Amy beats Beth's Venus mound, thighs, buttocks, stomach and tits with a flogger and then fucks the slave. Then they perform cunnilingus on each other until they are both delirious with joy.

Around four o'clock Richard comes home to find the two women sleeping naked in bed together. The large flesh colored strap-on dildo is lying near a corner of the mattress. He quietly begins to take off his clothes but Amy wakes up. They go into the den and fuck. After, they discuss Beth's future.

By late Sunday afternoon the three of them are totally saturated sexually. They are all naked, relaxing in the warm waters of the hot tub.

"This is so invigorating," Beth says. "I wish I could stay here forever. I wish this weekend could last forever." Her eyes are closed and a look of complete contentment fills her face. Amy gives Richard a look that clearly says, 'I told you so.' Richard winks at his wife.

"Beth, it doesn't have to end you know," Richard says to her.

Beth opens her eyes and looks at Richard and then at Amy and then back at Richard again. Amy just smiles at her. "What do you mean Master?" Beth asks.

Richard continues, "Well, you know the three of us have discussed you quitting your job at the medical supply company after you get your degree in paleontology."

"Yes but by then . . ."

"There is something else that Amy and I have discussed in depth," he interrupts her. He pauses and looks at Amy. She nods for him to go on.

"When Alice isn't here, we know you enjoy doing the housework around here in the nude. What we would like you to do is to live with us, not only as our sex slave but also as our sex maid. We would like you to quit your job now and live with us as our full time sex slave and sex maid."

"Quit my job! But Master how will I pay my bills? What will I do for money?"

"Beth you won't need a job living with us as our sex slave and sex maid; we'll pay your bills. Besides, we'll give you money any time you need it."

"But Master you can't just give me money whenever I need it or afford to pay my bills. Master, you can't afford to pay my tuition at college."

"Yes we can," Richard says. "You know we're well off financially and can easily afford to pay your way. You also know that Amy is one of the owners of SAMS, all of whom are well off financially."

"It's what separates the owners from the inner members," Amy adds.

Richard continues, "The inner members cannot afford to pay the matching funds to become full partners. Besides, she and I also own some other stocks together."