San Francisco Seductions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't tell if you won't," Lauren said, her smile never wavering. "Quick, before the others come over."

"Okay, but just a little kiss." She didn't know what was going on or why she was doing it, but she just had to feel this younger woman's lips on hers. She dipped her head down and brought her face within inches of Lauren's. They both laughed, then brushed lips against one another.

Lauren's lips were both incredibly soft and incredibly hot. She hadn't expected the girl's lips to feel so good, against hers, and it didn't take much prompting from the other girl to deepen the kiss. Susan felt Lauren's hand on the back of her neck, drawing her closer. They bumped noses and laughed, breaking the kiss.

"Did you enjoy that?" Lauren asked. "Because I did."

Susan nodded her head. She was short of breath. It felt like someone had laid a brick on her chest and she had to work to draw air.

Their eyes locked, pale blue falling into dark brown. An unspoken agreement was made. Their lips came together once again, this time both knew what they wanted. Tongues unfurled, dipping and tasting one another's wet mouths. Susan's heart felt like it was going to burst, each quick pulse firing little shock waves down to her sex. She grew wet. She knew she shouldn't be doing this. She knew that things were progressing into serious water.

Lauren pushed her wade of gum into the willowy woman's mouth playfully, and at last they broke their kiss, laughing. "Wow…" was all Susan could say.

"Don't mention it," Lauren replied, winking. "Come on, let's dance!"

***

The five of them stayed until the club closed at 4. "What now?" Lauren asked, still riding high.

"Well, I know of a little post party we could all go to. Kerry knows about these."

The blonde's hazel eyes flashed at the mention of the post party. "Sounds like fun," Lauren said, not quite sure how to read her friend's eyes except that it was bound to be a good time.

"You two game?" Casey asked the married couple.

"Sure," Gordon answered, then looked at his wife for approval. She nodded, her head bobbing and smiling to the last songs of the night club.

"Then let's go!"

They cabbed out of the city and into Berkley, where the post-party was being held. The five of them were still lit when they got there.

"Where are we going to sleep?" Susan asked her husband as they knocked on the door to a ritzy looking house.

"Relax," Kerry said. "There are plenty of beds to crash in." She rubbed her hand slowly along Susan's arm, who started to look a little uncomfortable. Lauren nudged her friend, giving her a stern shake of her head.

They entered the house, greeted by a sprinkling of people that were lounging around in the kitchen. Subdued drum and bass played in the background, and the lights were dimmed low.

The room smelled of pot and cigarettes, a smell that Kerry was getting quickly used to. It occurred to her that maybe her friend might not be ready for this scene. She looked over at the beautiful, trim girl and held out her hand. Lauren took it, and Kerry squeezed it reassuringly as they entered the living room.

Dylan, a large, muscled black man wearing a tight, black club shirt, looked over his shoulder and waved at the new crowd. "Casey, Kerry. Glad you could join us!" He then turned back around, leaned over the glass coffee table, and snorted a line of coke, right in front of their eyes.

Kerry felt Lauren squeeze her hand. The black haired girl's eyes were as wide as saucers as she took in the whole scene. Usually, this kind of thing was regulated to the bedrooms. It was pretty late, though, and sometimes, when the partiers had fucked enough to emerge from the backrooms, they partied out here.

The coffee table was covered in the white, powdery stuff and a beautiful Asian girl was cutting lines of it as they entered.

"Hiya, Casey," she said in a light, British accent. "Want me to make you one?" The girl's shiny black hair was clipped back with a jade hairpin and she was wearing her tight leather pants and halter outfit.

"No thanks, Lin. I'm good for now."

"Your friends then?" she asked, reaching for the tightly rolled hundred from the black man.

Kerry said, "I'd like to try." She felt Lauren's stare, but didn't take her eyes off Lin's.

"No, baby. Not tonight," Casey said. "I think you should be thinking straight the first time you try that stuff."

"She can think for herself," the beautiful Asian said, snorting up the line she'd just made for herself. She tipped her head back, eyes closed, and swallowed hard. When her eyes opened, they were swimming. "Kerry's a big girl. Come on, sweetheart, take a seat next to me."

The blonde knelt down beside Lin and looked at the pile of blow before her. Lin began to cut her a line when Casey said, "No, Lin. I said not tonight!" He was firm without raising his voice, but everyone in the room knew that he had put his foot down.

The Asian put her hand around Kerry's shoulder and swayed with her a little. "Too bad, not tonight." The women looked at each other. "My room's open if you want to… be happy in other ways."

"Like what do you mean?" the sandy blonde asked innocently.

"Oh, you tease," Lin said, bringing her lips to Kerry's. She wrapped her hand around the back of Kerry's neck, drawing her closer. Their lips parted, heads tilting as they sucked and played with each others tongues.

Susan felt like she was about to hyperventilate. Her breathing became ragged. She felt overheated. She began to see pin pricks at the edges of her vision. They were blotting out the light. Her field of vision narrowed. She felt weak in the knees. These people were doing drugs so casually. These two girls were doing something that, while she had just done it, still turned her stomach. This was too much. Too much.

"Bring her this way," she heard someone say. The voice was distant. Hollow.

Lauren was feeling a little queasy as well, the feelings of the Ecstasy dimming. What was happening to her friend? What world had she gotten herself into? She followed Casey and the couple, giving one last, wistful look back at her best friend, who was now laying on her back, the Asian woman straddling her, their faces still together in a passionate lip-lock.

Casey led the three of them up to what looked like the master bedroom. "Put her down on the bed," he said, opening a window to let in fresh air. "She'll be fine. She just needs to relax a little. Gordon, rub her shoulders. It feels great when you're rolling and it'll take her mind off other things." Gordon did what Kerry's boyfriend told him to. Casey crouched down between Susan's legs, took her hands in his, and gently massaged her finger tips.

"Hey," he said gently. "Susan. Hey, look at me." Susan lifted her lolling head up enough to look into Casey's eyes. "Do you feel your husband's hands on your back? Doesn't that feel wonderful? I want you to concentrate on that feeling. Close your eyes and just feel."

Her eyes flashed fear one last time, then she closed them. She was very beautiful, Casey thought as he stared at her. She was wearing maybe a little too much mascara, but who at Shelter didn't? He realized that it was a mistake to bring all the newbies here as soon as they walked into the living room. His friends were a nice enough bunch, but his subculture was sometimes a bit shocking.

He glanced across the room to where Lauren was sitting. She had one of the most amazing, compact bodies that he'd seen in a while. He wondered if Kerry would mind if something happened between Lauren and himself. She'd most likely act like she was cool with it, but occasionally, he got a sense that the girl wasn't as secure as she liked to make out to be.

He knew that it was just a symptom of the drug, but he felt so connected with all the people in this room. He looked over Susan's shoulder at Gordon and thought about what a good couple the two of them made. They were a very pretty couple, suited best for country clubs and fancy restaurants. Not his world. They were tourists here, but then again, Casey always liked being the tour guide.

Susan's eyes were open now and they were regarding this sexy, bald guy before here. His tattoos marked him out as the type of man that she wasn't usually attracted to, and his lifestyle was so wrong…

She closed her legs, feeling the warmth that started to radiate between them at all the dirty thoughts she was having. Her husband's hands felt so good they were making her horny, but she needed more. Her eyes locked onto Casey's. A million things were passed between the two of them. She glanced over at Lauren. So beautiful. So young. Then back at Casey. She felt closer to these strangers than anyone she'd ever known. They had shared something. An experience. A night. And goddamn, she didn't want that night to end just yet.

Casey's lips met Susan's. She felt the tickle of his goatee on her soft skin, the musk of his body that had spent the night dancing. Their tongues slid easily into place next to one another, pulling and pushing back and forth. The kiss felt wonderful. She tasted every molecule of this other man's mouth - the first mouth she'd kissed since she'd starting seeing Gordon so many years ago. The first male mouth, she thought, feeling the heat rise on her cheeks.

She tasted the bitterness of his cigarettes and his strong, whiskey drinks. She tasted something sweeter on his tongue. She slid her tongue across his teeth, marveling in their slippery smoothness. She cradled his head in her hands, dove deeper. She needed more. More.

Gordon didn't know what to do. He watched his wife make-out with another man right in front of him, and all he could do was keep massaging her shoulders. His heart sped up, his eyes bugged out, but strangely, he did not feel upset. His stomach turned, yet he did not get angry. A far more primal urge overwhelmed those rational emotions. He felt lust.

He moved his hands off her shoulders, under her arms and down along her side. He was as surprised as anyone when he felt his fingers start to pop the buttons of her blouse. He needed to feel her bare skin against his fingers. He needed to cup her supple breasts in his hands.

Lauren was shocked at what was transpiring before her. She watched in stunned fascination as the men undressed the willowy woman with the soft brown hair. Her skin was lightly bronzed, slight tan lines around her breasts. Her nipples were round and hard, somewhere between light brown and pink. Casey sucked one into his mouth, and Lauren found herself licking her lips subconsciously.

Her hands moved of their own volition, slipping down along the outside of her crotch. She could feel the heat of her pussy through her trousers. She knew it wouldn't be long before she was as naked as Susan.

Casey slid his hands along Susan's thighs, pushing her sparkly skirt up as they went. The tangy smell of her arousal was strong in his nose. He loved it. He loved this night. He felt great and wanted this beautiful brunette before him to feel great as well. She had on a small silver thong, damp with her leaking juices. Casey reached up and pushed the thong to the side, revealing two beautiful pussy lips, plump and clean shaven, parted enough to hint at treasures inside.

He stroked her a couple times before pulling off her thong, giving him full access to her pussy. Her fingers eagerly helped him remove the skimpy underwear, hiking her skirt up all the way around her slender hips. To his disappointment, she wasn't completely bald but kept an inverted triangle above those glistening folds, trimmed and meticulously groomed.

Susan shut her eyes hard as she felt these two men caress her soft body. Her husband's hands were gentle over her perky breasts, familiar yet still highly intoxicating. Casey's hands were more demanding than her husband's, more forceful. In his hands, she felt like she was losing control and she loved it. His hands pulled the gusset of her thong - the thong that only her husband was ever meant to see - and tasted her freshly shaven cunt lips - the lips that only her husband had ever tasted. When he went to pull her panties off, Susan's body reacted in the only way it allowed: she helped him tear the confining things off.

Eyes still shut, she held her breath in anticipation of Casey's returning lips. When the feel of his warm, flat tongue didn't come, she began to open her eyes in protest when she felt a different sensation against the engorged mouth of her pussy. The smooth, bulbous head of a cock.

"Ngh!!" she gasped as Casey pushed into her cunt. "AH! AHHHHH!!" It was all so wrong. It was all so big! She felt every nerve ending sigh as this strange penis slipped into her, stretching her, fucking her. "OH, GOD!" she screamed, cumming for the first time that evening. "OH, GOD! OHGODOHGOD!! OHHHHH!!!"

When the stars of her orgasm cleared, Casey was still with her, his thick cock dipping in and out of her married vagina. Her heart felt like it was on fire. Her breathing came labored and uneven. She felt her body preparing itself for another orgasm, practically on the heels of the last.

Gordon's hands were still on her breasts, the familiar thumbs caressing her nipples. He felt his tongue on her neck, on her ears. So much stimulation. So much pleasure. "You are so hot, baby," he whispered into her ear, his voice with growling with lust. "Let go, baby. I want to see you completely let go." His hands squeezed her breasts harder, his teeth nipped painfully at her ear.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she panted, feeling the world slip out from under her feet. Casey was a pull between her legs, fucking her hard enough to cause her entire body to shudder with each thrust. Her pussy steamed. "YES! YES! THERE! OHHH!!" Her husband's hands pinched her nipples, twisting them violently. "AH! AHHHHHH!!!" Her body shuddered, muscles clenching then releasing as she came and came and came.

Lauren brought herself to her own orgasm, her tight slacks unbuttoned, her fingers furiously diving into the smooth lips of her pussy. The sight before her - a live porno - was just as overwhelming as the sight downstairs with all the drugs. There was just as much excess in this room as there was spread all over the coffee table, only here, the young brunette handled it in a much different way. She felt like a little girl, looking in on something that she knew was wrong. That she knew she shouldn't be witnessing. Yet the urge to get herself off was too great to resist.

Somewhere in the haze of her orgasm, as she watched the three players in front of her rearrange themselves, Lauren knew that she had to get out of there or else get sucked in. She imagined herself in the middle of the bed, lapping at the beautiful, cum-filled pussy of the other woman as one man drilled her young pussy, the other getting his dick polished in the older woman's eager mouth.

Casey, who was saving his cum for Susan's third orgasm, directed her onto all fours on the bed, thrusting into her well-lubricated pussy from behind. He grabbed her long brown hair, pulling her head to his and saying, "Suck your husband off. You swallow, right?" She nodded her head quickly. "Good girl. I want you to eat his spunk. Only then will your little cunt feel mine. Understand, slut?" Again, that short nod before he released her.

Lauren began to rim her pussy once again as she watched the men take Susan. Gone was the sophisticated model she'd met at Shelter. The woman with a cock in either end of her long and lean body could easily be her before the night was over, and the thought scared the young girl.

Something Susan said earlier returned to her: "You remind me of me. We are so much alike!" Lauren fought to stand.

Still, desire and lust fought for her to stay. To watch. To continue thumbing her clit. She bit her lip as she felt her second orgasm begin to build. Susan was jacking her husband's cock off as she sucked it into her mouth, her body sliding back and forth between the two. She'd push back against Corey's cock as she pulled her husband's from her mouth, then she'd swallow her husband's as Corey's pulled free.

Lauren knew that if she let herself cum, she'd soon be getting her first taste of group sex. It took all her willpower to stand up and button her pants, but she did it. Her legs felt like silly putty and she had to clutch the chair for support. She still felt good from the E, still felt so alive. But the more rational parts of her brain were screaming, "Get out! Get out!" and at last, she was able to stand and walk out the door.

The living room was dark and quiet, the drugs cleaned up as all the users retired to the bedrooms to fuck and be happy. The night air felt good against her body, warm yet crisp and she sucked in the dewy smell of the imminent dawn. Everyday was a new day, with new challenges, new problems, and new discoveries. Looking back at the house, she thought about all the new discoveries that she had made the previous day, and hoped that all her new problems wouldn't carry over.

12