Sandcastles

Story Info
Your quiet stroll at the seashore gets exciting.
776 words
3.38
22.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a beautiful Summer day. We are just strolling along the beach, basking in the radiant warmth of the sun, feeling the cool ocean breezes on our skin as we walk, watching the waves crash into the shore. It is a calm and relaxing day as we stroll along the beach, enjoying each other's company.

We come to a little cove, an inlet, where the waves are pooling up against the rocks, it is a secluded little spot, one we had never noticed before, sequestered from the rest of the beach, but still graced with the lovely cooling breezes and a magnificent view of the open ocean before us. We enter into this little hiding place, our secret retreat, and lie down on the pristine white sand, letting the afternoon sun bask over and warm our bodies. Is it the warmth of the sun, or the gentle ocean breezes playing with our senses? Could it be just the moment, knowing that we were secluded where no one can see us? I don't know.

We just lie there together, enjoying this postcard of an ocean afternoon, relishing in the company and presence of each other, just two carefree spirits alone with nature.

We get playful, acting like children again, you suggest, "Want to build a sand castle?" I rapidly agree, it sounds like fun, but I really don't know how...you get an impish grin on your face, it lights up brighter than the sun, you say, "Let me show you...." And so it begins...

You explain to me, that a castle is like a beautiful woman, which is truly in her glory when all of her parts and attributes are properly aligned.

"First" you say, "to protect your castle, it must be shrouded within a lovely forest" as you lie down on your back in the sand, and I spread your beautiful blonde hair out to form a web above you.

"Next, there must be the watch, which keeps vigilant guard over the castle, and communicates all of the desires of its master". And I embrace and caress your lovely face, kissing your forehead, then your eyes, and resting upon you luscious lips and open mouth.

"The guard must be secure in its tower, which protects the open courtyard below, the higher the vantage point, the more secure everyone below". My hungry mouth continues to you chin and concentrates upon the crux of your neck and throat, gently bussing and kissing every inch. I now reach your shoulders and pay additional attention across your upper chest. Now, onto the watchtowers, your succulent, magnificent, full breasts. I loosen the ties to your top and allow the confining fabric to fall away; the tops of your "watchtowers:" instantly spring to attention, erect and standing at full attention. With my lips, I gently kiss all along the base of these mounds, working my way up to their pinnacles, where I gently tease these sentries with my eager tongue and suckle upon them to further stimulate and excite them.

Next, it's down to the "courtyard" across your flat, firm belly and abdomen; not an inch can go unacknowledged.

"Next, is the opening to the castle" you announce, "secured by two enormous gates, protecting all the valuables within". My hands caress and massage your long, slender, muscular legs, working from the ankles to the knees, from the knees to the thighs, with gentle kisses all along the course of my attention.

"The entrance will be protected by a moat" you state, "with its living waters which brings life to all that may come within". As I separate your legs and open the gates to allow my passage through the moat to the entrance to your castle within, you moan ever so softly as your living waters begin to flow. I am now on my hands and knees, my mouth and hungry tongue kissing and probing all of the creases and crevices of you lovely opening, drinking of it's aroma and fragrance, tasting it's sweet nectar, as your castle entrance springs to life. My mouth finds the little watchman hiding under his hood at the top of the opening, my tongue flutters feverishly over him as his 30,000 nerve endings spring into action. You cannot continue to lie there, still and unmoving, your body begins to buck and convulse as my mighty tongue attacks your castle entrance, probing deeper and deeper into the mysteries within. Your breathing becomes deeper and more feverish, until you surrender to my assault. The battle is over; your castle is secure.

We sleep in the sand, regaining our strength and refreshing ourselves, preparing for our next sandcastle adventure.