All Comments on 'Sandra's Passions...Ch. 2'

by Bassoon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot

While a lot of the language in this story is rather formal it's still very hot & passionate. I really like how the writer captures the wonderful detail of fucking one's wife after she's been w/another man and he's left her coated w/his semen. The images Bassoon has of the husband's penis coated in Keith's ejaculate are some of the best I've read.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolute dog shit story.

Mindless prattle without coordination or any writing skills whatsoever !!

One of the worst on this site !! Well deserved "1" !

deadonedeadoneabout 12 years ago
Simple question

If the way to show love to invite someone else into your relationship to have sex with your spouse, does this mean that the wives of all these cookie cutter stories hate the husbands they claim to love? I mean the husband has to invite lots of men to fuck her or just a few to love her, correct? But the wives NEVER EVER do the return favor I would think that speaks volumes. (Mostly that the author is gay!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Comma problems

"She explained to me, her enjoyment of both acts of consented adultery, in terms of her pride in satisfying two men and in the secrecy and intrigue of having indulged in a taboo world, about which her friends could never even know, let alone share."

That sentence is something of a disaster with those bloody commas all over the place. The only comma necessary is the last one. If you can speak it without pausing then you don't usually need the commas.

"She explained to me her enjoyment...". To place a comma there is downright irritating and this story must have two dozen like this. It's surprising because the author is an otherwise good writer.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Whilst

I realized whilst starting to read this, that I had.found another English cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous