Sandra's Passions...Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did confess that she had fantasised about being gang-fucked or even gang-raped but was too timid to go so far as to explore the real possibility. (In fact, it was four years later that she enjoyed this experience with me). She explained to me, her enjoyment of both acts of consented adultery, in terms of her pride in satisfying two men and in the secrecy and intrigue of having indulged in a taboo world, of which her friends could never even know, let alone share. I explained to her, my feelings of pride when I witnessed the total lust that she could invoke in other men and also my feeling of joy in possessing such a sex-pot, whose appetite was proven to be greater than any of my friends' wives.

At nearly four o'clock in the morning, we were still awake talking, when we heard Keith go to the loo for a leak. She said to me, "Frank! I want him here with us, in our own bed! Do you mind? I don't need him to do anything but I need to lie between you both."

I called him softly, so as not to risk waking the kids and he came to our room. She invited him to our bed and once inside she turned her back to me, kissing him passionately and desperately.

Despite being very tired, I listened to them talking privately. She was reassuring him that he would have her fairly regularly in the future and that I wholeheartedly approved of this arrangement. He was telling her that he had never known a woman who could display such lust and how jealous he was of me.

The movements beneath the covers told me that they were gradually resuming sexual activity and my hand between her thighs, soon found Keith's fingers joining me in exploring the spunk-drenched love cave which we had so deftly plundered during the evening. I was starting to harden again and turned on the dim bedside light, to illuminate the scene, in order to drink in the vivid images of my wife playing the part of a wanton whore. She moved down the bed and started to suck both pricks in turn; occasionally, we would get both of them in her mouth together. Keith soon kneeled up, above her face and offered his now very stiff cock, to her hungry mouth. I knew that he would soon achieve his earlier goal of ejaculating his full load into her mouth.

As she sucked him off, greedily and noisily, her hands wandered all over his body. On reaching between his legs, she fondled Keith's heavy balls, and even stroked from his perineum, up and around the vent of his arse. The poor guy lost control at that point and I watched his genitalia pulse as he started shooting his third load of the night, right between her pretty, sexy lips. I recall actually seeing through her partially open mouth, his love cream jetting from his glans as he jerked and called out in passion. When she heard him shout, she took him all the way in her mouth and held him there, letting him fuck her face and encouraging his balls to empty into her throat. I watched the veins on his prick pulsating in his ejaculation and watched her throat working to drain him; milking him, swallowing his sperm, drinking the last dregs of spunk from his ball bag as she displayed her total lust for him. Her lips were coated with his ivory coloured sperm. I felt total pride in my lovely wife who had shown both and I how much she could enjoy sex with other men in front of her husband.

I was amazed at how much she had obviously drained from him, considering that she had taken another two loads from him, up her pussy, during the late evening. Sandra never did have a real fetish about drinking semen, neither was she repulsed by it. I had come in her mouth many times over the previous years but she did not like it very regularly and usually took it quite passively. On this occasion, it was different; I could see the enjoyment she was deriving from tasting and savouring a new flavour of cream from a fresh source. No doubt the earlier video had heightened all of our expectations about spunk-drinking but I must confess that despite being really horny and excited at watching the milking of him straight down her throat, I did feel a little jealous. I never recalled her drinking mine quite as enthusiastically as that before. However the fact that Keith was the first man, other than me, whom she had taken the full ejaculation in the mouth was an added bonus to this night of lovemaking. I was very proud when he said that he had just never, ever had such a perfect blow job as that before, in his entire life. I was certain that he was speaking the truth. Later that morning, after he left, she confessed to me that she was determined to equal, or improve on the performance of the young Swedish girl in the video.

It now only remained for me to get my rocks off into her again, thus making it a half dozen creamings that she took that night. I was tempted to fuck her in the arse so that Keith could fully witness the extent of her sexual capability but something told me that what she needed was tender loving and another load of my spunk bathing her fevered womb. Keith lay beside her, recovering his composure and fondling her breasts, whilst I positioned myself between her open thighs and slid my penis up into lovely, welcoming pussy.

I fucked her for a long time, but only slowly and gently. Keith caressed her and whispered very flattering but very rude things in her ear. Sandra pulled my face into hers and kissed me passionately. Her tongue worked deep into my mouth and my own tongue returned the compliment, licking and sucking and probing her mouth, into which I had just witnessed Keith fill with his thick warm sperm. We each knew the other's thoughts, how completely lascivious was our kissing in this circumstance and whilst I sensed no taste or trace of semen, which she had swallowed, I was well aware that her mouth would have still held a lot more than just its traces.

Our finale arrived with my whispering in her ear, to tell me if she was ready for it. She squeezed me warmly, nodding and whispering "Yes, fill me." My body was too drained to have retained much semen, nevertheless I did feel it flowing into her as I climaxed and her hands clenched my buttocks, pulling me into her as she too had a small climax.

Keith decided to get dressed and leave. I saw him to the door and asked him to fuck her again soon. I returned to our bedroom, which looked like a battlefield and cuddled up to my wife who told me that she had just enjoyed the best experience of her life.

In the morning, when she dressed, I noticed a huge bruise on her right breast where Keith had love-bitten her. We had no energy to screw again and I had to prepare for work. The following evening, we had our best ever, private sex, talking over the experience. To my surprise she suggested contact magazines in which we would find other like minded couples so that I too could experience the sort of variety that she had now enjoyed. Needless to say we both had powerful orgasms that night as the excitement of what we had shared last night and would share in the future, fired our imagination.

Just a few days later, Keith invited her to his flat for an afternoon whilst I was working. I watched her leave the house and walk down the road, in the sunshine, blue denim hot pants, tight up the crease of her arse and crisp white blouse. Any man seeing her would have lusted after her but I alone knew that her jaunty sexy stride was taking her to an assignation where she would have two or three hours of fornication and adultery which I had procured for her enjoyment. During that afternoon as I worked, I thought about her constantly. I knew exactly what she was getting and my appetite for her, when she returned was enormous. She arrived completely wrecked and spunk-drunk, bearing all the evidence of having a good shagging and I enjoyed her to the full, as she re-lived for me, every little detail of what he gave her and vice versa. We never saw Keith again, for shortly afterwards he left the area, nevertheless she often talked about him when we made love and even many years after the event, we enjoyed talking about the episode and reliving it yet again.

To Be Continued...