All Comments on 'Sandwiched'

by Dreamlover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

wonderful work

why dont yu write a sequel...

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 15 years ago
God damn

God damn! Shit, this was one of the hottest incest stories I've read.

I hope there's something of a sequel. I mean Kaniel said rhat he was going to make a motherfucking grandmother out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sequal? Plz??!!?

OMG! this is like the best incest story that i have read. i love it! it's so loving and hot and dirty at the same time. :)! you should teach on authors how to right incest better. i'll be looking for more of your great work. thanks for the awesome read.

jamesonly4ujamesonly4uover 12 years ago
Great one.But we want more.....

Great way to start.awesome, plz make her more adventurous, let the boys marry her at the same time and DP her in the wedding dress...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is a really great story!

I also like the comment by sassysasha. She's a young lady, 18 to 22, and very generous in her list of Favorites. They mostly concern family fucking, the most exciting form of fucking there is. I truly hope that sweet sasha is getting her little slit stuffed by family cock on a regular basis. Boy cousins, of course, but most of all by her daddy and best of all by her big brothers. Her bros have got big stiff family pricks that fit real good in their kid sister's tight little twat and all the warm young sperm they keep on producing in their big brotherly balls is soooo good for her system. I hope and trust that sasha is getting the shit fucked out of her cute little cunt at least 3 or 4 times a day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy damn

Apart from a few spelling and grammar errors, this was a great story. I really really hope the three cops take her up on her offer and fuck her in one hole each, right there in the kitchen, or maybe up in the bedroom after she washes of the cum real quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuck

So fucking hot please continue with the cops. fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF is a 'fastidious car'?

Is it one that only takes the very best brands of gasoline, chooses its tires to match its upholstery, grimaces when poor people touch its gleaming paintwork, and only parks in the most exclusive parking lots?

Some weird word usage going on here, hoss, 2 stars for swallowing a dictionary instead of actually reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hope you got pregnant from your boys and those three cops.hope your husband finds out tell him that your 2 boys rammed both their cocks into your cunt.because it happened to me.both sons both rammed their cocks into my cunt at the sametime causing me to scream saying you bastards all they said milf sandwich.made me cum at sametime they emptied their cum in my cunt.now I am carrying twins inside me due in six months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice

How about letting me in on the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Like the part where both twins had their cocks in her cunt. Hope she got pregnant too where she let them get her pregnant over again. I know my mom gave me 3 kids and so did my aunt too. They both do gangbangs together taking on 6 guys each then 12 guys fuck them trying to put their cocks in one hole and they are screaming real loud. My mom had four in her cunt two in her ass sametime. My aunt got gang fucked hard she had the same. They fucked them both whole night and they were sore and fucked out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous