All Comments on 'Sandy'

by Ronnie 1946

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Looks to me that this story not finished.....

You are divorced and she is a single Mommy (divorced). You two are very compatible, perhaps you need to make her a married Mommy that is desirous of having another baby?

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Extension?

Sounded like the beginning of a wonderful friendshep. I thought he might employ her and eventually marry her but the story ended much too soon.

How much did he pay her for the evening? Sounds like it was worth a thousand for one with his money. Actually, it sounds like a thousand for my meager funds.

Lovemaking is worth FAR more than sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice story

Nice story. Nothing crude. just loving romantic relationship with a little erotic sex. Congratulations! Nice job

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
PAYMENT

HOW MUCH?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Condoms & Payment

Nice story, if a little syruppy. Two things though. (1) How much was the fee? Most ladies charge by the hour, but for an amateur, an evening fee would be realistic. (2) Condoms, condoms, condoms - when money changes hands condoms are standard - even first time amateurs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sequence

I like the story but you sucked her toes with her boots on!The boots came off afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Astrological No-No

Sagittarius and Scorpio aren’t at all compatible, that’s pretty much the worst pairing in the astrological chart. If you aren’t an Aries, Leo, Gemini, Aquarius or Libra GTFO of that Sag’s life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous