Sandy Beach

Story Info
Sandy does her next door neighbor.
933 words
3.83
59.1k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
micromos
micromos
2 Followers

This is one of those stories that everyone claims is true but we all know is made up... but this one is actually happened.

This took place about 5 years ago when I was 55. I lived in a nice upscale neighborhood in northern Michigan.

We happened to live next door to a nice couple I'll call the Brooks. We got to be very good friends with them and their children.

That year the Brooks invited us up to their cottage on Lake Michigan for the weekend. When I say cottage, I mean a home. It was a nice 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, two story brick house with a nice balcony overlooking the lake.

Anyhow, we all had been swimming and boating all day and it was just before sundown and were getting ready for a nice campfire dinner with hot dogs etc.

Most everyone was already down at the beach and I decide I wanted to take a shower first. I had already stepped in the large bathroom and had the shower running when I heard a knock on the door. Already naked, I cracked open the door sticking my head out. I was shocked a little at first because the Brooks' daughter, Sandy pushed her way in closing and locking the door behind her.

Sandy was 22, white blond, 90 pounds and recently married. Not the prettiest girl in the lineup but was cute and still had her freckles. She was about 5'3" and had a nice tight ass!

"Sandy, wha..." I said dumbfounded.

"Mr. Potts (that's me, Jackson Potts) before you take your shower I thought you could use a good fucking!" she said sassily.

"B, but I'm..." was all I was able to sputter before she put her finger to my lips and said, "Are you going to just keep stammering or are we gonna fuck?"

With that she dropped her bikini bottoms and stepped out of them bare footed. She then pulled up her top and he tits popped loose one at a time with nary a bounce.

"Jesus!" I gasped. She stepped forward and planted her lips on my mouth whereas I automatically grabbed an ass cheek in each had and pulled her close smashing her rock hard nipples against my chest.

"What about your husband, Sandy? Why would..." She interrupted, "Jimmy has been under a lot of strain at work lately and just hasn't been able to... get it together so I thought this would be a good way for me to stay off his case. Besides, you have always been nice to me growing up so call it a thank you."

By then my throbbing dick was as hard as a diving board and bouncing up and down like one. So, I spun her around and we knelt on the tile floor. The steam was thick rolling out of the shower by now which made it nice and warm.

I crawled up behind Sandy and probed her snatch with the head of my penis. Her lips parted easily and I entered her like a hot knife through butter. I alternated fucking her ass and pussy pausing each time I thought I would lose it. We fucked like that for five or six minutes before our knees got sore and she rolled over onto her back. She spread her legs and pulled her knees up to her head exposing her cunt to me pink and wet. I quickly buried my 6" cock in her as far as I could (I swear it felt like 12") mashing the thin blond pubic hair that ringed her pussy.

We fucked like that for the next 5 minutes grunting and moaning quietly. I know I rang her doorbell at least twice while we were on the floor.

My knees were screaming now so I pulled out of her and laid down between her legs and gave her cunt a good licking because she was such a "bad girl". She giggled at that.

Finally, after my tongue started to ache I got up and pulled with me and pushed her against the bathroom wall. I again grabbed a hold of Sandy's ass cheeks and lifted her up and so she was poised above my dick. Then slowly I lowered her down and mounted her on my pecker.

Staring into each other's eyes we began fucking in earnest. Every once in a while I would bend my head and suck on one of her pink nipples, switching back and forth.

After about another two or three minutes she said gruntingly, "I think it's about time we got down to the beach with the others so why don't you turn that thing loose?"

The "oose" was barely out of her mouth when my buried cock exploded inside her. My dick pumped my cum deep up inside her cunt over and over as I struggled to keep my knees from collapsing.

Grunting loudly, I counted nine cock spurts before I lost track. I finally let down my cock slipping wetly from her.

Sandy, quickly put back on her bikini and said, "I'm going to clean up and I will see you at the hot dog roast." With that she slipped out the door and was gone.

I stepped into the shower and squeezed out the last of the cum from my dick and finished my shower.

When I arrived at the beach everyone was sitting around eating and talking. Sandy was just finished eating a hot dog and winked secretly at me and exclaimed,

"Wow, that was the best wiener I ever had!"

micromos
micromos
2 Followers