All Comments on 'Sandy Ch. 05'

by BogartsBoss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Well

A little disappointing. Yes this final chapter answered questions but I think I could have done without the answers.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

i believe in burning the bitch down but i liked this ending despite of my usual feelings on the topic.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Kind of liked the twist

On the cheating wives story as it affects a triad.I kind of felt that the ending didn't match the buildup,the end was too easy'the reconciliation needed to be more drawn out and difficult...triads aren't that different then couples,when trust has been breached,when the other person hrows you away as Sandy did(the question of why she was so cold is going to haunt them even though.they know she was ashamed,there has to be the feeling she dumped them and now is coming back bc mr.wonderful wasn't....). read some of dan steele's stories like ghosts and shadows,he is pretty good at how difficult the process is.Still,overall,a great tale.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Nice finish thanks for sharing.

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimalmost 10 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

I liked your treatment of a complex subject and your very sympathetic characters.

I love it when the nice guy or girls in this case all end up happy.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
GOOD SERIES

I am a sucker for these kind of stories. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just one question I've been waiting 5 chapters to learn

Did I miss something or did all the fish in the garage die when they first went to the cabin?

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - not my thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad you felt it was necessary to make Sandy a brainless spineless office fuck toy. What good is a heart if you have no brain to protect and guide it? What job is worth sacrificing your well being, your loved ones, your soul? Just begs the question why Sandy didn't seek out their advice and help Before she became the office bike. Maybe she liked it at first? Unanswered. And as to all the people who criticize their life style, so what? You do know that No Matter what your life style is, there are thousands if not millions of people who feel entitled to judge your choices, Leftist, Conservative, Christian, Jewish, Muslim; doesn't matter. Just know, in addition to all the people who love and respect you, there are just as many if not more who hate you, your choices, your faith tradition, and your political beliefs. And they don't even know you! Welcome to reality. I hope you can accept it. Thanks for the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous