Sandy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy and I chuckled appreciatively, and she put an olive in each glass. Still standing, we each took a glass.

"To a pleasant evening," I toasted, and we all drank, nodding and glancing at each other over our glasses.

"Why are we all standing? Please sit down," Vivienne said.

"I was waiting for the ladies, ... besides not being sure where."

Sandy snorted softly at this oblique reference to the previous week, and I disarmed the situation by saying that I would sit on the chair. When they started to seat themselves on the sofa, I drew the chair closer to the table and sat down. Vivienne passed the nuts to me and Sandy, and for a few moments we nibbled in silence and had another sip of our Martinis. Then I asked where they would like to go for dinner, if they knew a nice place nearby, which led to a short discussion, they agreeing on small restaurant in the next block.

Sandy finished her drink and said that she would shower. As she got up, Vivienne said that she had mixed enough for a second round and asked if she should pour Sandy's too: 'otherwise it will be mostly ice water.' Sandy agreed and said she would hurry.

When she had left us, Vivienne smiled at me slightly as she took another sip, and I took one, wondering what we would talk about, realizing that Sandy and I had discussed the evening so much and in such a way that I was at a loss for small talk, also thinking that maybe Vivienne had the same problem, from what Sandy had told me. In the moment of silence, I thought I saw Vivienne's nipples tighten, again suggesting that she was wearing a bra, maybe just for that reason. Then she remarked:

"This is kind of funny, ... after last week. Are you sure you want me to come along?"

"Of course. Yes, a little, ... but more fun than funny."

"Yes, I guess so, ... a little surprising. ... Are you sure? I mean, I could go out ..."

I saw her eyes dart passed me and assumed she was seeing Sandy, going to the bathroom, and wondered if she had had on her bathrobe, as Vivienne continued:

"... if you want to stay here instead?"

"No way, besides we want something to eat, too."

"I made a noodle salad, ... just in case."

"That's nice, but either we all go out, or all stay here. ... But my invitation came first."

Vivienne snorted slightly with another little smile, and we sipped the last from our glasses and ate our olives.

"Another one?" she offered, and refilled our glasses. I added olives, and we left our glasses on the table, apparently waiting for Sandy to return.

"That's about what Sandy said, too, ... in the kitchen. ... I told her about the salad."

"Then it's two against one; you've no choice."

"Hmm, I guess not," and she smiled again, more than before, and then did reach for her glass, and I joined her for a sip. Again, I was at a loss for words, not sure what I knew about Vivienne just from Sandy and what I could mention, or what I could mention that Sandy had told me - not much, if anything.

It occurred to me to mention that I wanted to shave, but that seemed too suggestive, knowing that Sandy had told her about our showering together, and wished that I had my electric razor at work - next time. I felt my stubble with one hand and said:

"I should have shaved before coming here."

"If you want to. Sandy's finished, ... not that that makes much difference, I guess," and she snorted with another one of her slight smiles.

"If you don't mind?"

"You can find a razor in the bathroom, but I guess we don't have any shaving soap."

"Thanks, that's all right, if you don't mind."

Vivienne shook her head, and I stood up as Sandy came from the bedroom in fresh clothes. As we passed, I told her that I was going to shave and went in the bathroom and took off my shirt and tie and used the toilet, thinking to wash him, and did so. Sandy's idea of my leaving off my undershirt had been good, but there was no where I could leave it. While I shaved, I wondered what they were talking about.

About to put on my shirt again, I boldly decided that I could just take off my t-shirt and explain that I had - no need to hide it - and maybe a suggestive move, if Vivienne wanted to interpret it that way. Sandy would understand - it had been her idea - and she could give me the shirt the next day. I hung it on her towel bar. Buttoning my shirt up, I returned to the living room as it occurred to me that I didn't have to mention it. Sandy would just find it and understand, and if Vivienne did, she could just think whatever she wanted. I made of point of buttoning the last couple of buttons as I approached them.

"That looks more comfortable," Sandy remarked, letting me know that she recognized that I had taken off my undershirt.

"Um-hmm, ..." I agreed: "and I feel better," and brushed my cheek with the back of my fingers. When I had sat down, we all took another sip of our cocktails and took some nuts as Sandy said:

"Vivienne thinks we should eat her salad here."

"But only if she joins us."

"Oh yes, we settled that," to which Vivienne nodded with another one of her little smiles.

"Of course, if you both want to, but I really wanted to take you out. Maybe the wine will go with it."

"Yes, that would be nice, ..." Vivienne agreed: "it will be simpler than last week."

"That's good. I would feel bad, if you had gone to as much effort again. I am sure it will be good.

"Oh, it will be, ..." Sandy added: "I've had it before."

"I hope so," Vivienne agreed, and we all drank again. When I saw that we all just had a little in our glasses, I offered another toast:

"Well, here's to a pleasant evening, again," and we all finished our drinks with nods and smiles and stood up. Sandy and I cleared the coffee table, while Vivienne went in the kitchen, we following her and then setting the table while she added trimming to the noodle salad. I opened and poured the wine, and then we sat down and helped ourselves from the large bowl of salad.

It was good, spiced with curry, with hardboiled eggs and bits of ham and asparagus tips. After a couple of bites, I raised my glass and said to Sandy:

"You were right, Vivienne's salad is delicious," and then turned to Vivienne and said:

"To the cook, this is a treat."

She smiled, and I again I thought that her nipples stiffened as she and Sandy raised their glasses, and we all took a sip, again with nods and smiles, and Sandy agreed, saying that the salad was better than she remembered. Then we ate in silence for a few moments.

It was just too evident that we were all wondering what we would do after the meal, recalling what had happened the previous week. Sandy and I knew too well what we wanted to do, what we wanted to happen; but what was Vivienne thinking? For a moment between bites, we all looked at each other a little questioningly, apparently reading each other's mind, and then after another moment, Vivienne said softly:

"I said this was going to be kind of funny."

I didn't know if she was just referring to what she had said to me, or referring to what she had said to Sandy during the weekend or maybe while I was shaving. I quickly rationalized that Sandy would know better than I how to reply. After a slight snort she did:

"Um-hmm. We don't have to watch TV again."

"Of course not," I agreed, taking a sip from my wine as I thought that Sandy's remark had been good: both making it clear what we were all thinking about, while leaving the subject open to further speculation, and then suddenly recalling what Sandy had said the first evening in the shower about not having to watch TV.

"Hm-hmm, ..." Vivienne chuckled, apparently following my thoughts:

"I guess not," and she took a larger sip of her wine, leaving it open as to whether or not she wanted to. It was Sandy's turn to say something, but she also drank before agreeing:

"If we don't want to, ..."

"We could listen to music instead," I suggested, a little pleased with my idea.

"Um-hmm, I guess we could, ..." Vivienne agreed: "What do you like?"

"Classical, Frankie, Elvis. What do you have?"

"Oh, we've got a little of each, ..." Sandy answered quickly: "We can find something."

"Yes, I'm sure," Vivienne agreed, but in a tone that suggested that she was only agreeing that the music could be found - not that she was really supportive of my suggestion.

We returned to eating, again silent for a few moments. I was wondering if listening to music would be what we did, and how we would sit. If Vivienne joined Sandy and me on the sofa again, it would be just too obvious what could happen, what she would be inviting to happen, which seemed unlikely. And if she chose to sit on the chair, that would be an obvious indication that she didn't want anything to happen, taking the point out of the whole conversation, that we all knew really wasn't about watching TV or listening to music.

I refilled our glasses, starting with Vivienne's, who responded with a warmer smile, it seemed, saying:

"Thank you. It really is a very nice wine."

Sandy agreed as I filled hers, and then my own, remarking:

"Yes, I am glad it is. You know how it is, when you chose a bottle of wine just by the label, and I really don't know that much about them."

"I don't either, ..." Vivienne replied, again with that warmer smile that seemed more personal than just agreement about what we were saying: "but I know that I like it."

"Um-hmm, me too," Sandy added, and I agreed:

"And me too. It's nice that we know what we all like."

I had the impression that Vivienne had snorted ever so slightly as I set down the bottle, not daring to look at her as I picked up my fork, and Sandy said:

"Well, I hope we also find some music that we all like."

"I think we will," Vivienne responded.

That's settled it, I thought as we all nodded, smiling slightly in confirmation, and again I thought that Vivienne's nipples had stood out slightly before we all drank - more than just a sip. While we finished eating, we agreed that classical music would be good. When Vivienne asked if anyone wanted a second helping , none of us did. Sandy suggested that Vivienne and I should choose the music while she cleared the table - "since they're Viv's records."

Vivienne smiled at me as we went to the record player, and I returned her smile, and then we were leaning over her collection of LPs as she pulled out some classical works. I complimented her selections as we stooped close to each other. When I rested my hand on her waist, she turned her head briefly and gave me another smile and then handed me the records and suggested that I put them on the record player and excusing herself to go to the bathroom.

As I stacked the records on the spindle, I remembered my t-shirt, wondering what Vivienne would think about it, and then thought that if anything happened, as now seemed more likely, it would be good if my cock wasn't caught so that he couldn't move and adjusted him, and then thought to work my underpants down my hips a little - just in case - to make it even easier for ...?!

I had just removed my hands from my pockets after doing this, when Vivienne returned, smiling a little wryly, her nipples now more obviously evident, and more so, when she noticed that I had observed them, snorting silently as she gave the slightest nod of confirmation that she had removed her bra. When she leaned down to turn on the record player, my hand returned to her waist, and she murmured a soft "um-hmm" in acknowledgment as the first record dropped.

When she stood up with my hand still on her, she smiled at me as the music started, her nipples still or again aroused, and my cock was becoming so, too. Sandy joined us - maybe having waited and watched us - standing close to me, inviting me to hold her around the waist as she smiled at both of us, and Vivienne's eyes darted to hers as I held them both a little closer, suddenly remembering that Sandy had told her the whole story about Pam and Sukie.

"Um-hmm," they both responded softly, not looking at me.

"Want to sit down? I asked quietly. They both nodded silently, and we did, walking like that to the sofa and sitting down together as I slid my arms up to their shoulders.

There couldn't be any question that Vivienne recognized that we were sitting together exactly as we had the previous week with the obvious implication that we would do at least as much as we had then. Her taking off her bra made that too evident, and she knew that I knew that she had. But for the moment we just sat there listening to the music, my cock almost as aroused as their nipples - and maybe somewhere else; Vivienne's thighs twitched slightly, and Sandy encouraged me with a soft "um-hmm" as she deliberately pressed hers together.

I brought my hands in and lightly stroked their throats with my fingers for a moment, wondering if they were looking at the bulge in my trousers, glad that I had made sure he wasn't caught down in my shorts.

"Mmmm," I felt with my fingers more than heard them both respond, and then saw their heads nod slightly as my hands slid down, feeling Sandy unbutton her blouse, first one and then another button as my hand slipped immediately inside her blouse and found her warm, firm breast. My other hand found Vivienne's through her soft jersey top, just holding them both as they both breathed in deeply, pressing them in my hands, encouraging me to cup my fingers more firmly around them and then let me feel their stiff nipples, let them slip between my fingers. They sighed and then breathed in again, and exhaled with soft "um-hmms."

I continued to fondle them, finding Sandy's other breast, and then finding Vivienne's as it occurred to me: no little buttons and no ironing problem she snorted slightly as I rubbed her nipple through her top, and then I felt her tugging her top down, inviting my hand to slip in its V-neck. "Um-hmm," she agreed very softly as it did.

It was obvious now that something more would have to happen. Last time, we had kissed, and I had had to go, but now? Sandy had been right about our having once been to second base, that we would again, and we two had been a lot further, ... and had talked about this. My thumb and fingers pulled on their nipples, and both their thighs clutched together.

"You hold him this time ," Sandy murmured loud enough to be heard against the music.

"You want me to?" Vivienne asked, not so much surprised, but as though she were asking permission.

"He wants you to," I murmured, turning my head towards her.

"Don't you want to?" Sandy suggested.

"You want me to?" Vivienne asked again, this time more to me.

"Please."

Vivienne snorted slightly at my reply, but then reached across with her right hand, turning her body towards me, and slid her hand over him, and then up and down, and then closing her fingers around him.

"Mmmm," she murmured as she held him.

"Um-hmmm!" I responded and rolled her nipple between my fingers, and hers squeezed him and moved up and down slightly.

"Um-hmm," I encouraged her, also with my fingers.

"Um-hmm," she acknowledged, and glanced up at me while her hand moved, and then asked:

"You want me to?"

"Um-hmm, ... but not just like that," I murmured and made him surge in her hand and tried to suggest with my fingers that I wanted to feel hers on my bare skin. She gripped further around him through my clothes, holding him better, now with her thumb too, but not understanding - or accepting - my hint. I fondled Sandy's nipple, that had been neglected since Vivienne touched me. She also turned towards me, more than Vivienne had, rolling onto the side of her hip and drawing her feet up on the sofa behind her, with her thigh on mine, as she murmured:

"I know what he wants." She reached down and fumbled at my waistband, finding the grip of my zipper. Vivienne had not been looking directly at her hand, but now her head dropped slightly as she did with a soft "oh" as she recognized what Sandy had meant and wanted to do, and then asked almost inaudibly:

"Like that? You want me to?"

"Um-hmm," Sandy and I both murmured.

"Oh," Vivienne responded softly as she watched Sandy start to open my zipper, then she removing her hand to let her continue, rolling on her side then, like Sandy had done, as my underpants with my stiff cock appeared in my open fly. Vivienne's new position with her head now on my shoulder made it difficult for me to hold her breast through the neck of her knit top. I slipped my hand out and immediately found the hem of her top and slid my hand up under it, she letting me slide it up, and then my hand found her breast again, and her hand found my cock again, able to hold it better in her warm hand, moving again as we watched Sandy's hand return to my waistband. With no belt, it was easy for her to undo the hooks, opening my trousers completely. I knew the tip of my cock was just under the elastic of my jockey shorts, but it was hidden from view by my shirt. Vivienne's hand squeezed him as she snorted softly when she saw that Sandy wanted to undo the lower buttons of my shirt, making it clear that she wasn't yet finished with her assistance. As she unbuttoned them, I slid my hips forward a bit, and Vivienne clutched my cock, now holding him and moving her hand more confidently, making him surge again without my help. She must have known that Sandy still wasn't finished, but when she saw her fingers find the elastic of my shorts, she still exhaled a soft "oh!"

At that moment the music stopped. Vivienne's hand stilled and relaxed slightly, and my fingers, too, and also Sandy's, just hooked inside my elastic, as we all waited for the next record to drop.

"Hmm," Vivienne snorted softly in the sudden silence.

"Um-hmm," I agreed and spread my fingers to hold her whole breast.

The record dropped, and we continued to remain still, waiting for it to start playing. I made him surge in the silence, and Vivienne nodded slightly and held him a little more firmly, and finally the music started again. I squeezed Vivienne's breast, and she squeezed him and began to move her hand again as I squeezed Sandy's breast and then found their nipples again, that had both softened during our pause, but they stiffened immediately as I played with them, and when I rolled and pulled at them, the girls' thighs twitched, and my cock did.

Then Sandy seemed to remember what she was about to do before the music stopped, getting a better grip on my elastic. As she started to pull it down, Vivienne nodded on my shoulder and let the cloth slip under her hand, but she still gave a surprised "oh!" when he sprang up into her hand as Sandy freed him completely. For a moment she just looked at him with her fingers extended, and then held him tentatively, just with her finger tips, moving them slightly on the skin of his shaft, and then moving it, snorting slightly when he surged again, and then letting her fingers slide around him, holding him in her warm palm.

"Um-hmm," I encouraged her and made him surge.

"Hm-hmm," she chuckled softly and rubbed her thumb on the edge of his head, making him surge again, doing it again and murmuring an "um-hmm" when she recognized that that made him surge, and I agreed with my own "um-hmm." She nodded slightly and slide her hand up and explored in his groove with her fingertips and discovered the sensitive place behind his head, making him surge, and then again and again as she rubbed there, apparently enjoying her ability to make him do that. Then a clear drop appeared at his little slit.

"Oooh!" she remarked in surprise, and then found it with her fingertip, enjoying spreading it around, and the second drop that oozed out as her thumb and other fingers moved slightly in his groove.

When a third drop appeared, Sandy let go of my shorts and caught it, herself, and brought it up to her mouth.