Sandy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um-hmm," and I rocked my hips under the weight of Vivienne, who responded with a soft chuckle and then said:

"If you want to, ... and thinks she does."

"She does," Sandy murmured and moved into Vivienne's field of view.

"Oh, you're there - here," and she turned her head to look at her, asking:

You do? With us? Sharing?"

"If you don't mind?"

"It was your idea to share."

Sandy smiled and put her hand on Vivienne's shoulder, and I let go of one of her breasts and ran my hand up and down the inside of Sandy's thigh, and then rocked my hips again, Vivienne quickly responding as all three of us hummed with smiles, well, I did, and assumed that they did in the dark. Sandy didn't need any more encouragement. She put one knee on the bed, finding my shoulder with it, and then swung her other leg over me, with her feet on the pillow.

"Like that? Yeah, I guess," Vivienne remarked softly.

"You're going to have to help," I told her, and then Sandy was lowering her pussy to my mouth as I heard her say:

"I will too."

I rocked my hips up, and Vivienne rocked hers back and forth on my cock, as I helped Sandy move her hips forward a little so that I could explore the length of her already aroused pussy, wondering how much she had been arousing herself while she had been watching Vivienne and me. I slid my hands down from Vivienne's breasts to her hips and encouraged her to keep moving, and she did, rocking her pelvis back and forth, moving my cock in her, as I enjoyed rediscovering Sandy's pussy.

Hmm? I felt someone's hands on my chest, finding my nipples. Vivienne's, she had leaned forward, tracing little circles around them with her fingers. Did she want me to do that? She didn't need my encouragement to rock her hips, now moving them with a constant movement that felt real good for him. I slid my hands up and found her breasts, and felt her nod and with my fingers, her deep "um-hmm."

Oh, Sandy's hands had joined Vivienne's on my chest, spread over them. Then I felt her thumbs and little fingers slide in and hold Vivienne's hands and then begin to draw them up towards my neck, up between her thighs. What did she have in mind? Then their hands left me. My tongue was just lapping by instinct as I wondered what Sandy was doing. Then Vivienne stopped rocking her hips, and I heard Sandy murmur:

"Yes, that feels good," and I felt another "um-hmm" from Vivienne, and then there was a moment of silence.

"I like that," Sandy murmured.

"I do too," Vivienne whispered, as though she were ashamed to admit.

"Uhnn!" Sandy gasped softly as her pelvis moved, reminding me to show more interest in her pussy, and I did, hearing Sandy say more distinctly:

"You know how that feels, what he's doing to me. Uhnn!" and her pelvis twitched again. I squeezed Vivienne's nipples and moved my hips, and then she started rocking hers again as she agreed less bashfully with a chuckle:

"Hm-hm-hmm, ... um-hmm, it does, ... that did, ... and this does.

"Uhmm! It does!" and Sandy twitched again.

And then for a few moments we just enjoyed aroused each other, and being aroused, the girls exchanging and joining in short, pleased-sounding chuckles and brief aroused moans:

"Hm-hm," "Hm-hm," ... "Mmm!" and Sandy twitched, and I pulled on Vivienne's nipples. "Um-hmmm," she responded and then with a moan like Sandy's when I rolled them and pulled harder, and with an extra jerk of her hips that felt good. "Um-hmm," Sandy agreed: "uhnn! Like that." "Um-hm," "Um-hm." Then I pinched and pulled Vivienne's harder again, and she must have done the same to Sandy's - both their hips jerked as they both moaned: "Uhn-uhnnn!" "Hm-hm," "Um-hm, ... hm-hmm," "hmmm."

Then I felt one of Sandy's hands on mine, wanting to hold Vivienne's breast. I let it and slid my hand up to Vivienne's neck and on up to her chin, and then offered her my finger to lick, and she did, then letting me put it between her lips, and she nodded her head forward on it, sucking and licking as she took it in her mouth, like she would a tongue when kissing - or a cock. When that occurred to me, I moved it in and out a little, and she sucked as though she wanted more of it, nodding her head again to have it, sucking and holding it to the roof of her mouth with her eager tongue, drawing it a little deeper with each in and out movement of her tongue in rhythm with the rocking of her hips, now a little faster.

Did she recognize what she was suggesting she could be doing - moving a cock in her mouth the way her hips were moving him in her vagina? I knew Sandy must. Her pussy wasn't getting much attention during all of this, but I knew she was having enough enjoyment at having gotten Vivienne to hold her breasts, and now to be holding one of hers, and now they could share - the magic word - that. And they did, Sandy taking her other breast from my hand.

I hoped Sandy's showing her what she liked to have done to her own nipples would be appreciated and returned. It seemed so; Vivienne forgot my finger, her tongue relaxing and mouth opening slightly when she gasped. Now I could concentrate more on their pussies, and they liked that; Vivienne's hips moving more insistently, and Sandy's then with a slow steady motion as they both moaned deep in their throats, encouraging me and each other. I held Vivienne's hips and encouraged her to move them even more as I sucked and nibbled on Sandy's clitoris, and she pressed it down, murmuring:

"Oh yes, like that!" Then she murmured again:

"You want to feel that, too? ... What he's doing?"

"Um-hm," Vivienne replied hesitantly.

"Do it, ... or shall I?

"If you want to."

A moment later I felt the back of Sandy's fingers on my pubic hair, moving as they found Vivienne sensitive little knob, and felt her twitch with an audible gasp as her pussy clutched him, and then her hips were jerking as fast as they could, and Sandy's seemed to be infected by Vivienne's arousal, almost jerking too much, making me nod my head to keep my mouth on her, and my own hips began to twitch as Vivienne's vagina tightened on him again and again. I felt the girls lean towards each other and slid my hands up to Sandy's breasts, discovering that Vivienne was no longer holding them.

They were both moaning incessantly as I grasped her nipples and then felt more weight on Sandy as Vivienne began to fuck up and down on my cock, making me come with a spasm of my whole body as I spurted the first time and then again and again in her grasping cunt, and then felt her come, spurting all wet around my cock, her love juice flowing down on my balls, and Sandy must have felt it with her fingers, too, sliding them down and touching my cock with her finger tips as she continued to rub Vivienne, and then she started to spurt - Oh, her sweet pussy juice, all over my face!

So good! And so gratifying to know they were both having their orgasms! And lasting longer than mine, Vivienne still riding and clutching him - sweet pain! - as I continued to meet the motion of her hips, and Sandy let me taste more of her juice.

Finally they stilled, their moans subsiding as they just gasped. I turned my hands and gently found Vivienne's breasts and then slid them up to find that she had her arms around Sandy's neck. I gently urged them to fall to the side, and they dropped down onto the bed, still embracing; I could feel Sandy's hand slide up and around Vivienne's side.

We lay there for several moments. I found my slippery cock with my hand, lying on my wet pubic hair, and then my wet and slack balls, massaging them. I wondered what Vivienne was thinking. Whatever, she had certainly had a good orgasm, ... and had wanted it - both ways - whatever feeling she might have about all three of us doing it together.

I gently disengaged myself from their legs, they seemingly taking no notice of my movements, and got up in the dark. Like that night with Pam and Sukie, I stumbled on Vivienne's clothes, and then found my way to the bathroom, quietly closing the door before I turned on the light and washed myself. I left the light on and went silently back to the bedroom. Hmm, I smiled to myself, they were now lying together with their backs to the door and Sandy's arm over Vivienne, apparently cupping her breast in her hand. For the present, certainly, she wasn't having a problem about that kind of intimacy; all girls wanted to be held after they had made love. I thought they were asleep, but then heard one of them murmur "um-hmm," and the other respond, and then Vivienne whispered:

"Next time I want to watch you."

"Um-hmm, I do too."

Then they were silent. I assumed that they must have noticed the light from the bathroom. It didn't shine directly in the bedroom, but they must have assumed that I was around somewhere, but they just lay there in silence - like a painting of two young women that I remembered. Unconsciously, I fondled my slack cock and balls as I enjoyed the view of them, recalling that it was a painting by Courbet.

Apparently they didn't want to be disturbed. It was later than usual, but seemed inappropriate for me to get dressed and just leave them - or get dressed and say goodnight with them still nude and like that. I left them and found my way to the kitchen to turn on another indirect light and then gathered up my clothes, chuckling, and opened up Sandy's sofa bed as quietly as I could, deciding that at home I could explain that I accompanied a girl home from the athletic club as an explanation for my late return. The records had all played, the pauses between passing unnoticed after we moved to the bedroom. To make my presence more obvious, I put the needle on the top record and waited for the music to start before returning to the bedroom with my clothes.

They were still lying as before, but when I entered the room, Sandy removed her arm from Vivienne and rolled on her back, smiling slightly for a few moments, apparently enjoying letting my eyes peruse her nudity. Then her smile increased a bit and she said:

"I didn't think you could really do that - both of us ... that I could, too. It was great."

"Um-hmm, it was," I replied with a nod and smile.

Vivienne nodded and then after a moment agreed softly:

"Um-hmm, it was," and then rolled back, partly on Sandy, and then shifted herself so that she could roll over to face me, silent for a moment as she looked at me, silhouetted against the light from the bathroom, then propping her head up on her arm and glancing down at Sandy's body and then at her face before she added:

"Hmm, ... I wasn't thinking at all, ... just as well, maybe."

She smiled a bit wryly and looked down at Sandy's and her own nudity again, and then at me - at mine - and remarked:

"Just look at us. If I had thought ... of anything, I wouldn't have believed it could happen, ... not to me, not with me, ... like in the book. ... Hmm! To hell with my Catholic upbringing!" She snorted again.

"Um-hmm," Sandy and I both agreed.

Vivienne smiled again wryly, looking at each of us with an "hm-hmm," and then asked:

"Did you want us to?"

"Sort of, I guess," Sandy replied, looking over at her as I nodded:

"... well, I really only wanted you to hold him, ... at first, ... but then, of course, ... well, you know what happened."

"No one wanted to stop just there," I added:

"... and it would have been unfair ..."

"It sure would have been," Sandy agreed cheerfully."

"Hmm, I guess so, ... it certainly wasn't unfair to me, ..." Vivienne agreed with another snort and smile:

"but I never thought I would be doing it with another girl, - Hmm! - helping each other."

"Good thing you weren't thinking," I remarked with a chuckle.

"Um-hmm, maybe, ... but I don't quite know what to think now."

"Maybe that it was just real good, ... at least I hope it was," Sandy suggested.

"Oh, it was that, ... thank you, ..." and she smiled at me, and then, with a snort, at Sandy:

"but never like that, both ways," and she snorted again.

"Maybe you didn't let them," Sandy suggested, adding:

"Till a couple of weeks ago, I didn't know about that - hm-hmm! - or that I could do it to him ... both ways."

Vivienne snorted and agreed:

"Yeah, that too. Maybe you're right, ... yeah, probably, ... I just didn't let them - my Catholic upbringing - feeling wicked enough just doing it, ... letting them do it. ... Yeah, I guess that's the way I was feeling: sure, I wanted to, but wanted them to ..."

"Take the responsibility," I butted in, adding:

"Okay, it's all my fault."

"And mine," Sandy enjoined, grinning at me and then just smiling at Vivienne.

"And then mine too, ..." Vivienne added with her own smile at both of us:

"for having enjoyed it so much."

"I hope so, ..." I agreed:

"but now I've got to go. You'll have to settle that between yourselves. Can I turn on the light?"

They both nodded, and I did, the light blinding us for a moment, and then we looked at each other, smiling as we took in each other's nakedness until Vivienne remarked with a snort:

"I never saw a naked man just standing there in the full light, ..." and she snorted again:

"or a girl, ... since that time in the shower at school."

As I started to find my clothes, they sat up on the bed, watching me start to dress.

"You may feel funny sitting like that when I get my clothes on."

"I won't," Sandy replied with a grin.

"Then I'll risk it," Vivienne commented with a snort, but when I looked at her as I zipped up my pants, her nipples tightened. She smiled wryly, glancing down at them and then covering them with her hands as she remarked:

"You were right, ... with you looking at me that way," as she rubbed them with her palms and then with a snort lowered her hands.

They followed me to the living room, where I put on my shoes. Vivienne smirked and asked if I didn't want my t-shirt from the bathroom, adding:

"I guess when I saw it, that kind of tipped my thoughts about what might happen, ... at least about letting something happen."

"Hmm," Sandy snorted with a grin and remarked:

"The last time you thought anything," and snickered.

"Yeah, something like that," Vivienne agreed and chuckled with a smile.

"You can keep it then, ... if it gives you thoughts like that," I replied, and we all laughed.

Then I was dressed and had my jacket and held out my arms and embraced them both, holding them together against me. After Sandy put her arms around Vivienne and me, she put hers around Sandy's and my waists, remarking:

"This is a little funny," and then I kissed them both - and they me - equally good.