All Comments on 'Sandy Relents'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wife sharing brilliance

and a loving happy adventurous couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
scanned

unexpected conxequences? he's in the posiiton to lose and her win. She's ok with him and another woman? Oh those risks ...

aurichaurichover 13 years ago
3some

In general I liked this story.

It expressed some reality and reminded me of the first time my husband and I had a three some with a male friend of ours followed by a hot FMF party with our neighboor while we lived in Greensboro NC years ago.

On the negative, it lacked the warmth and enjoyment that must be felt when having really good three way sex.

We had many MFM weekends with our male friend and quite a few FMF weekends since then and loved every second of it.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
just needs

a little more emotion. Too much of the husband's view and not enough of the wife's.

TXcreampieeaterTXcreampieeaterabout 7 years ago
I bet she will change her mind

We had several threeways and everthing worked out great. The other guy was bare back, felt like he was fucking my girl and deserved to cum in her pussy.On the first two as his cock was just entering her pussy I wanted to say stop, I change my mind. But thought if I was quiet I was going to see his cock going in and out. She found it a turn on getting fucked right in front of me. Not to mention having new cock for her pleasure.As you might imagine she never said she didn't want to do it again. When she did say so, she would start playing with my dick and ask "Is it ok with you"

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

5 stars to writer. You know that while our hero slept the stranger slipped his cock on her and came deep inside her fertile pussy. She will have to confess soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous