Sandy, The Unwelcome Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterword:

The story itself is fiction. I sold my first beach house in Unit 3 about thirteen years ago. I bought a new house in the same year. After an extensive renovation, we enjoyed the next seven years of Jersey Shore living. A little over five years ago, we decided to sell because we felt that the house was being underutilized. Our parents and daughter and son-in-law, and my sister-in-law and her husband were coming down less often. One other thought came into mind as we pondered the sale of our beloved vacation home, with all the talk of global warming and the rising sea levels, I felt that it was only a matter of time before a storm like this would cause flooding from the bay. I don't believe in man-made global warming, and believe even less that we can control anything about it. I just feel that we are coming into a cycle of natural global warming just as we have done for thousands of years. I wish all my friends and neighbors all the best and hope that they never have to experience anything like this again.

I hope I've been able to give the readers of this story a better picture of life on the Jersey Shore. It's not all clubbing, drinking and partying like you see on TV, much of it, in fact, the vast majority of it is about family recreation, slowing down and relaxing in the sun and surf. It's been like that for generations and, hopefully, will be for many more to come.

This story is dedicated to all the brave souls that rode out storm and to all those who are now trying to put their lives back together again.

Thank you for reading.

Your comments are welcome.

By John Carpenter