Sandy's Big night as an Exhibitionist

Story Info
3.4k words
4.23
24.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was Sandy's big night. She prepared carefully -- a bubble bath followed by a touch of Chanel 5 on her ear lobes and another down south where the action would take place. Then she made a light dusting of scented powder between her breasts.

That was it for the parts of her body which would not be exposed after she dressed. Then she slipped on her dress, and hoped it would be worth the price she and her husband paid for it. The Vee neckline plunged so much that her titties, unfettered by a bra, could be seen to jiggle when she walked. She selected a pair of thin panties, then decided to leave them in the drawer. As she walked she could feel the thin silk dress rubbing against her bare buns. The crack of her derriere would be discernable to those walking behind her.

Sandra was a strong believer in the axiom "to be sexy, a woman should look and feel sexy." She knew the clothes made her look sexy and as soon as she felt the thin silk material against her skin she knew she was positively sexy.'

And it showed! Greg, her husband of fifteen years, looked at her proudly, and walked her to the door. Then he backed off a bit and looked at his wife. "You'll drive them crazy down there darling. I hope to see you back here very soon with a prize, a very big prize,"

Sandy blew a kiss to her husband, then walked out the door. She was off on the biggest adventure of her life, and her husband would share in it.

Outside the posh hotel she caught a cab. When she announced her destination to the cabby, "The Rhapsody in Black and White" in the Village, the cabby give her a knowing smile and said, "Party time eh? I'm sure you will have a good time. That place is a popular destination for so many lovely women."

The game was afoot! She wondered if the cabbie thought her a cheap tart or a beautiful woman. She felt a slight thrill at being a cheap tart. Her visit to the Big Apple was growing more exciting every night.

At her destination, Sandy paid the driver and walked past the sign which read "Exotic pleasure for mature people of all colors," Inside, it was obvious the message was understood. Many other women were already there. Most, like herself, were white. Their ages ranged from thirty to fifty. So far as she could see, the male clientele consisted of nothing but black men.

This was not a Sunday School meeting. Sex was in the air, and Sandy was a part of it. A voltage meter would surely have detected a highly charged current running between her and the men who watched her as she made her way to an open spot at the bar.

She took a seat and ordered a Chablis which she held it in her left hand as she sipped it. It drew attention to the large, expensive wedding ring Greg had put on her finger this date fifteen years earlier. He agreed it should stay on for their adventure this evening. Both recognized that a married woman was special in a singles bar. Most of the patrons go there to hook up with a woman, and a married woman was considered a premium. Even the married men felt fucking another man's wife especially exotic.

Whether it was the ring or not she had her first offer immediately, "Hey, white mama, Y'all like to dance with a hot dude?" The invitation was from a guy who looked so young he surely had been carded before he got into the joint.

Young dudes were not in her plans. She opted to reject the offer and hope for something containing less of an age gap and a culture gap. She couldn't imagine spending an evening trying to both fight off the titty groping and decipher the jive talk. Sandy gave him a sweet smile and said, "No thanks."

The kid tried again, this time in a more plaintive voice. "Aw come on white mama' if'n y'all tried black you never go back."

He heard "No thanks." again, this time with a bit more emphasis.

"Awwww comeon. . . "

His pleadings were interrupted by a buff, fortiesh guy who cleared things up. "You heard the lady and you know the rules. "No" means no and that's your clue to cool it bro. Now behave or I'll have you eighty-sixed." The young man uttered "Sheeeit," but it was muted. He walked away, obviously disgruntled,

Sandy felt a bit sorry for him. She too had been lured into the place by an advertisement which promised an exciting tryst. But her disappointment was short lived. Her protector sat down beside her and asked, "White mama' doesn't do it for you eh?"

Gloria could not help laughing. "I'm afraid 'white mama' is not the image I wanted to project."

The big, black, buff guy said, "White mama, whatever image you wanted to project was one which hit the spot with most every dude in here, including one of the owners of this joint."

"And who is this owner?"

"At your service maam. I answer to the name, Tyrone Harrison, but it's Ty for short. The name and the skin color make me a natural for bouncer as well."

Sandra looked up at Ty, smiled and offered her hand "I'm Sandra visiting town from the hinterlands. I'm honored to meet you."

Ty said "Thank you. I hope to keep you interested until at least one customer of your choosing puts a move on you."

Sandra gave him the "come hither" smile she'd been working on for just this moment, "Suppose I've already spied exactly what I want?"

"I'd say a guy named Ty just found himself the luckiest man in the world. Let's dance while we discuss the details."

Soon Sandra found herself on the crowded dance floor and in the arms of a black man twice her size. Although it was breathtaking, she wasn't sure whether she was the hound or the hare, but things were going her way so far. Her heart was beating faster. No daylight showed between the couples, most of whom were engaged in fondling, kissing, rubbing their partners.

She too moved in close. Then, "You sound somewhat different from what I expected."

Effecting a nasal whine, Ty answered, "Y'all spected I'd go on an on a talkin about mah big twelve inch pecker?"

Sandy smiled and said, "I suppose a white woman on the make might make that inference, and is it true about the twelve inches?"

"Nah, I only got just what I need. Also I know about the visceral effect of jive talk and can turn it on when it's called for. You'd be surprised at how many husbands dig ravish the idea of their wives being ravished by a semi-literate street nigger.

"I personally outgrew the argot at a fancy college where I carried a football. It was a good school, one which offered a real education for football players willing to take advantage of it. A professor pointed out to me that black pride was one thing, being a successful black business professional, another, He told me I would fare better if I used standard English and avoided the patois of the ghetto. "

A urbane black, bouncer who could turn on the patios and had "what was needed in his pants" fascinated Sandra. Somehow this incongruity figured to raise imaginative sex to its highest level.

They were dancing even closer as Ty continued his narrative, "That part of education came in handy after college. I had signed for a ton of money in the NFL with a three year salary guaranteed. I lasted two games. In the third, a bigger guy than I jumped on my legs and knocked me out of the league. But I had my guaranteed salary, and I knew the language and a lot about business and marketing. The jive talk comes in handy with the gals who dig it. This bar is where my money went. It has been paying off well both monetarily, and otherwise."

Sandy was now absolutely sure she wanted him to be the prize she would bring back to Greg.

Soon, with a bit of help from the close dancing, he addressed the situation more obviously. His hand moved down to her ass. She moved in even tighter and felt his erection pressing against her. And it got hotter as his hand fondled her ass in an attempt to learn if she was wearing panties. She was glad she'd left them in the dresser drawer back in the hotel. This was an exciting game! Ty felt nothing but bare skin through the thin silk dress as he groped. To make sure he knew she was playing the game knew she deliberately rubbed against his erection.

Then Sandy closed her eyes and imagined she was naked and lying under his naked body. Her pulse quickened. It was an exotic form of foreplay and it was working. Sandy made a big move, "This is getting more and more exciting," she whispered, "But let's clear one thing up. If I invite you to come back to the hotel with me, would you accept."

Ty replied, "Yes, but we have to discuss a few details first. Let's sit an a booth and make sure we're both on the same track."

By now the booths were filling up, but he led her to one in a darkened corner. It bore a sign RESERVED. Ty removed the sign and he and Sandy moved in, still close together.

They sat close together. He put his arm loosely around her shoulder and said, "I understand you and I are going to get it on Sandy, but please tell me what to expect."

"I'll be glad to answer. Greg and I are in town celebrating our fifteenth wedding anniversary. Early on we agreed that while we loved each other we didn't own each other. What we decided was we would not let an affair by either of us destroy our marriage, as it had done so often for others.

"Ironically neither of us have ever tested that freedom, but now things are changing. Our anniversary trip to the Big Apple has been one where we expressed our undying passion for each other. To help emphasize it, Greg booked us into the notorious and expensive Libido Arms at the Park where we're staying."

Ty interrupted, "Yes we get many of our patrons from that place. We hit the jackpot by catering to interracial dating. Women love it and several meet a brotha here and take him back for some sort of threesome with their husband." "

Sandy continued, "The visit to the Libido Arms distinctly led to my visit here tonight. I have never had another man, or even thought of it, until a few nights ago.

"As you know that hotel is designed around the motif of sex -- unbridled, often esoteric, sex. Our room is designed with mirrors on the ceiling and around the room. We could even select muted, alternating, blue, red, and mauve lights. The effect was overwhelming, and sex was scorching hot.

"Our minds were expanded even further when Greg rented some videos of sex orgies. I watched and enjoyed them, but was somewhat unmoved until Greg put on a disc featuring black men and white women. I'd, of course, heard all the stories about the sexual prowess of you guys, but watching it lit a fire. I don't know if it was the large size of the appendages of the actors, or the fact that black men were was off limits for white women, but I knew I wanted to experience it.

"The thing which excited me was that Greg caught the mood too. He had always suggested we include another couple, or, at least another man, in our bed, but he never discussed interracial sex.

"My excitement pushed him past that limit. He found a brochure describing this place. That did it! He urged me to visit The Rhapsody in Black and White and see if I could bring a special lover back to the hotel. If I could manage that, he wanted to watch us go at it.'

"Every time we discussed it, the conversation led to our fantasy. For the next couple days we had more sex than on our honeymoon, and it was in so many different positions. I was afraid we'd overdo it and the passion would subside but it just got hotter. Greg took me shopping, even picked out this dress.

"That's why I'm here, Ty. I want you to fuck me."

During Sandy's narrative Ty had put his arm around her shoulder. Her story aroused him. He asked, "So, you never did a brotha?

"I have only had sex with one man and that was my darling husband.. I have kissed others in high school and college, but I've never even so much as kissed a black man."

Ty pulled her face to his and whispered, "We better do something about that right now, don't you think."

He pulled her face to his, and put his tongue on her lips. She opened her mouth and they did a hot Frenchie. With her first interracial kiss, her world was suddenly changing and she determined to keep up with it.

The two sat in the semi dark and "made out" like high school kids. She thrilled at the feeling of his tongue in her mouth. She thrilled even more when she felt his hand slide inside the vee in her dress. As he fondled her titty it was getting hot and heading toward boiling.

Ty backed off from the kissing and asked, "Can we unfasten the shoulder straps on your dress and let your tits loose?

She looked at him, passion now showing in her eyes, reached behind her neck and unfastened the hasp. The top of her dress fell to her waist. Ty saw two completely bare white mammary glands looking back at him. It was obviously an invitation. He bent over and buried his face between them. Sandra, now in the swing of things, held them tight against her face. Then he engulfed one titty in his mouth. His wet tongue caressing her nipple and sending her passion even higher. She was now making those special noises of a woman on the verge of orgasm.

The noises got more louder and frantic as his hand now slipped inside the slit in her skirt. When his finger reached her vulva she was afire. She moved her legs apart and started threshing her hips.

"Oh my God Ohhh God Ty I think I'm going to cum."

And she did! The orgasm was a silent screamer. She had her first orgasm of the evening. There would be many more on this the most exciting evening of her life.

The orgasm was followed by "Ty we have to go to the hotel. My husband is waiting on us."

"Call him. Tell him what you're doing here this minute."

She whispered, "I don't think I can."

"Sure you can. It'll make him hot. You'll stay hot. The party will be an explosion of passion."

Sandy grabbed her cell phone and punched in Greg's number.

He answered, "Hello Sandy. Are you okay?"

"I'll be there in a few minutes darling, and I'm bringing along a wonderful, very black, man. He just finger fucked me and I'm still hot."

"Give him a blow job so he'll last longer for the big performance?"

Life was taking several exciting turns. She'd given her first blow job a mere week earlier. It was tentative sex at first. Then, with her mouth finally on his cock, Greg caught fire. He held her head, moaned and whined, then shoved it deeper in her mouth,

When he ejaculated Sandy was left with a mouthful of semen and a dilemma. What would she do with it? It would be gauche to spit it out,

Having no idea of the protocol for blow jobs she simply swallowed. That took care of that and Greg said, "That was wonderful darling. I appreciate what you just did.

Now, a tad more experienced, Sandy decided to do the same for her lover of the evening. On the way to the hotel they were still kissing, fondling, and groping. Both were getting hot. Sandy dropped her hand to Ty's crotch, gave it a squeeze and said. "I'd like to take care of premature ejaculation darling"

Sandy's second blow job was even more exciting that her first, week earlier. As they motored along, the driver trying to keep his eyes on the road, she unzipped her lover's trousers and pulled them and his shorts down . It was true! His penis was a half again as large as Greg's, and it was hard as a brick. Ty pushed his trousers and shorts down to his knees, held his lover's head as she gave her second blow job. Soon she had to gauge the frequency of his thrusts to keep from choking and spoiling the moment.

She was warned of the impending end of the act when he held her head, his thrusts became more violent, and he said "Oooh darling I'm cumming." She held on and when it happened she started swallowing.

She proudly completed her second blow job and didn't embarrass herself by gagging. Sandy felt she was on her way to becoming an accomplished cocksucker.

Ty whispered to his lover, "Now I'll last long enough to give you the good hard fucking your husband wants to see his wife get." Sandy had no idea sex could be so painstakingly, but pleasantly, contrived.

She didn't let go of Ty's hand until they got to the room where her husband waited.

She greeted Ron with, "Mission accomplished darling. I'm going to get fucked by my second lover."

In spite of her bravado Sandy was nervous. Her husband helped assuage her demeanor by giving her a big hug and kiss. "You're the star darling. Break a leg. I love you."

Ty and Sandy, the two incipient lovers, ignored the third party in the room. Ty held the lovely white date in his arms. She ground her body into his as he held her by the ass. Then they undressed each other.

Ty pushed Sandy back on the bed. She fell with her legs spread. He dove in and attacked her pussy with his tongue. Sandy was used to cunnilingus of course, but not as an exhibitionist. Somehow knowing her husband was watching electrified her. She wrapped her legs around her lover's legs and pulled his face in tight. Then she moved violently against it.

Her first orgasm started with a low growl. "OOOOOHHH OOOOOHHH OOOOOH," and it continued without stopping until the show was over.

In the midst of one powerful one, Ty moved on top. She welcomed him into her body by raising her ass, grabbing his cock, and guiding it in.

Now the two lovers had no reason for holding back. Both were scalding hot and they commenced fucking, moaning, and screaming. She felt him slam into her time after time, and she met his thrusts with her own wild, feral, response.

Soon he pulled back, looked his in the white face of his lover and announced, "Ahhm gonna cum in you white bitch.!"

She shouted back, "Go ahead you nigger bastard. Give it your best shot."

And it happened. She felt his juices shooting deep inside her. She had no idea how wonderful violent sex could be.

But it was. After the violent threshing, the oddly paired couple lay quiet. She felt his cock go soft. That too was a satisfying feeling. Then their combined juices ran down the crack of her ass. That too felt good. Ty rolled off leaving a trail of his cum across her belly. Mary reflected that Greg had promised that if she did another man he would eat the creme pie.

"Darling, she called. "If you were serious about the creme pie, you have enough to start a bakery. You want to taste your wares?"

It was a satisfying moment for three people.