All Comments on 'Sandy's Boy'

by MidnightWriter

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Erotic, but sick endding

Why would a guy be turned on by his wife cheating on him? It is much more likely that he will feel anger and loss by the betrayal. At the very least he should have broken them up. If he was thinking clearer, he would have taken pictures or video of them, and then gone straight to an attorney starting divorce proceedings. Hopefully he could also get a restraining order, and kick her out of the house. Maybe she will consider how her actions affect her partner, once she is out on the street without his support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a jerk off story

Lots of these on this site. The story is only good for that, jerking off. As far as being good, no it wasn't. A man seeing a teenager fucking his wife would have thrown them both out of the house. I think the kid would have had his head stuck in a wall if it was my house. and my wife would have her ass with a broom up it!

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
good but

Good story but what man would let this happen and the talk of this kid owning her. After the divorce he could have her ..no problems there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Go with the flow people for Gods sake....

It is fiction....it doesn't have to be confined to the one dimensional tiny minds of some of the readers on here. I can't believe there are so many concrete thinking dunderheads out there !!!

It is FICTION OK...and damned good fiction at that !

Don't let these one trick ponies put you off...look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
on the other hand

i don't beleive so many sissy writers want to have wives use as whores.don't write this shit if you don't want feedback.you can't have it both ways.

CindysBobCindysBobabout 19 years ago
nice job

just wanted to say that you might do well to ignore the negative comments that are popping up here. This was a good story from a technical point of view, well written and very nicely paced. And I have to admit that I share in this specific fantasy---namely watching my wife getting totally slammed by a well-hung younger guy, or better yet a couple well-hung guys. I'd be lying if I said I didn't regularly masturbate to mental images of her being roughly stripped and raped by a group of strange men. It is a FANTASY. No harm done, just a FANTASY! This was a good piece, and I can tell you that I'm going to whack off to it tonight, or better yet, bang my wife, Cindy, while picturing her as the recipient a good bang by a certain teenage kid.

Bob

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyalmost 19 years ago
Hypocrisy

I find it hard to believe that readers will willingly subject themselves to things they don't like simply to tell us they don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!

I think this story is HOT. I was wet from start to finish and my pussy is still throbbing. Keep writing. Love the dirty talk.

Strawberry_2051Strawberry_2051over 17 years ago
Hot!

Hot sex with a little tension over possibly getting caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
tension built quickly followed by hot sex. cool

did'nt like the whole mommy thing but still better than most of the stories which are submitted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Whats to sort out, walk right in find her compromi

sed and divorce the slut. Trash is trash, always throw out the trash. Besides it would be a year at least before you could have sex with her waiting for the final results of the AIDS testing.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Lightweight fluff this is

Average quality prose. Decent sex scenes so a fairly good stroke story. Okay as a fantasy, I suppose, but not very realistic. Many husbands will boot their cheating wife's butt right out the front door and head over to get the paperwork started. Lest we forget, 50% of all marriages in the USA end in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome

Fabulous story. Loved the naughty talk, the taboo "mommy" fantasy aspect of it and the raw lust. Ignore the nay-sayers; there's plenty of us who LOVE your story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Exceptional

This is the best story read all year. Good character development without being too long - infact perfect length. And story is believable which for me is important. Also it is not necessary for the "hard core screwing" which is so central to other stories to still have a most enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
and husband does?

fine, wife is now anothers slut, and him, a meal ticket. throw her out and let the sex from jason be the thing to bring her satisfaction. some things are not worth the aggravation

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is awful

Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fucking hot !!

I would love to have his huge thick cock slamming me like that, I am the same age with a very similar body, except my tits are 34DDD. Any young hung studs interested?

VagabondxVagabondxalmost 13 years ago
wow...

never thought a story like this would get me off, but that was so fucking hot ... "mama" has the same body type as my wife - maybe that's what helped! hope you have more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

There is the dual thinking here, one - the 'coming togehter' and two - the cheating wife. The sexual satisfaction is there, and she married the guy and stayed married for what reason? Some fanatsy thougths should remain that, and this is one. I say let her have her jason, and him just and an ex with the least harm, mostly fiscal harm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok Where is Part Two

This was good. Need to know how she stays away from daddy for a month, Plus does the kid share her with his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another girl like sandy

im lovelylori79 atgmail. this excited me soo much that i had to drive to the local convenience store and tru to seduce the guy behind the counter. i was in my silky shorts and a loose t shirt that i wear to bed.

bndtriderbndtriderover 10 years ago
Good job

Hey I liked it, to hell with all the naysayers. Keep writing.....

xiluaxiluaover 7 years ago
sick fag

This author is a cuck/wimp or a sick puppy who wishes he was the girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Clean up work required

A good cuckold would lick and clean her beautiful and full pussy, demonstrating your acceptance and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Clean up her sloppy pussy

I was hoping he would find an excuse to lick the young studs cum out of her pussy. Hopefully she will let him stick her again with his long dick and deposit another load of potent seed, perhaps knocking her up. Get his dad in on the action; he probably has a big dick, too. Hubby would love watching two big dicks slide in and hump her.

I could see her walking about naked with a swollen belly and father and son following her around with their big cocks hanging out waiting to get back in her belly to leave her sloppy pussy for hubby to clean up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would love to see father and son walking about after having nutted her deep, with their big dicks flopping about getting ready for another session of "poking the hot pussy". Eventually she gets knocked up and they enjoy their handy work, awaiting the outcome of their breeding her.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

That stupid slut bitch whore knew from conversation that hubby wanted to watch..but she waits and cheats on her husband fucking behind his back...and the stupid husband should have walked in on them right at the start..come on author..do it correctly or not at all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so hubby comes to grips with his short comings and generously offers a make up plan to benefit both of them but she don"t want to hear it. The cheating whore goes behind his back and get"s some on the side but hubs sees it go down and hears the plan to cuck and deny him for the month so she can get more .... what a loving wife. Hubby needs to get the month down on tape for his pleasure and evidence. With any luck she gets pregnant from regularly getting her womb splashed and he can put her and the little gift to the curb .. no loss to him. Then of course he can also return the favor to the guy who fucked with his life by seeing how his parents react to his Oedipus complex clearly evident on tape. Hubs can then get on with his new life and enjoy ........ what he was getting from this bitch he can get anywhere plus respect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuntal? She won't fuck for husband but promises her pussy to some kid she met for 5 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The wife is a whore and the entire thing is a bore. I’d pitch that slut out on her ass after I tuned her up where no swelling or bruises show.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous