Santa Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,588 Followers

"Wet naughty slut Monika." He pinched her lips, pulling one far to the side, revealing the wet, pink inner flesh. He began to slap her inner lips with two fingers, lightly tapping but increasing harder, her body jerking each time he hit her insides.

It felt like he was tearing her lip off, stretching the puffy flesh until it felt like it was going to tear. Then he tapped her pussy, not her lips, but the tender inner lips that were protected by her lips, his hands revealing it to his tapping fingers. Her body jerked as the tapping grew harder, Monika's muscles straining to close.

He stopped, his fingers soaked with her juices. "Time to warm up that ass Monika." He flipped her over onto her stomach before she could even fight him.

She was on her belly before she knew what happened, his hands gripping her hips and flipping her over, her face smashed into the pillow. He wouldn't do that. Spank her like an errant child. Yet he had just spanked her pussy, knowing that he would have no compulsion in spanking her ass. She rubbed her pussy on the satin sheets, wanting so much to cum.

"Up on your knees Monika. I want that ass up high." He slapped one cheek, her body jerking in pain.

Her ass stung, feeling the heat where his hand had hit her. She had no choice, submitting to him, raising her ass up until she was kneeling, her back arched down, her head on the pillow.

"Spread your legs Monika. Show me your treasures." He slapped her ass again until she obeyed, her legs spreading, her pussy peeking out between her legs, but it was her asshole that caught Nick's eye. A tiny dimple of a hole between her cheeks. "Ten on your ass to warm you up Monika. Count them out."

Her ass already stung, how would she take ten more? She felt the cool night air blowing between her legs, knowing she must be exposed obscenely. From her pussy, all the way up to her parted cheeks, her anus exposed like never before. The first came quickly, his hand finding her right cheek with a powerful blow that pushed her body forward. "OOOWWW," she cried out, quickly adding, "one." The next one followed to her left cheek, harder then the last, Monika crying out "two."

Her voice was breaking up by time she reached ten, her cheeks now a rosy red, almost able to see his handprints on her flesh. He gave her one more for good luck, this one dangerously close to her pussy, her body rocked. "That's what happens to naughty girls Monika." He flipped her over until she was on her back again, seeing her cringe when her beaten ass touched the sheet. Nick stood up, slowly taking off his clothes, the belt first, putting it aside, it might come in handy later to beat her ass or even between her legs. No matter how much she complained about him spanking her pussy, her wetness revealed her true feelings. He took his cock out of his shorts, his red suit piled neatly on the chair. His ten inch cock stood out proudly in front of him. Santa's were picked for the size of their organs as well as lasting ability. He could go half and hour of fucking before cumming, a delightful time when he was able to use the full measure of his cock, snuggled tightly in the guts of a tight virgin asshole.

She couldn't believe how big it was, never seeing anything so thick and long. She must be dreaming or wishing. Would he fuck her with that monster? Of course he would, her body naked and bound, unable to defend herself.

"I've got to taste that pussy first Monika." He began to kneel on the bed, his knees on the sides of her head. He rubbed the head of his cock back and forth over her tightly clenched lips, just the hint of her hot breath on his organ making it drip his precum in excitement. He spread her legs, slapping her pussy with his hand.

"EEEEEWWWW," she cried out when he hit her pussy again, but she found the thick, rubbery head of his cock pushed between her lips as she cried out. Once inside her lips she couldn't do anything but accept the massive organ in her tiny mouth.

"I knew you'd see it my way," Nick grinning sheepishly. He felt her tight lips stretched around the head of his cock. "Lick it and I'll do the same to you."

She didn't have a choice, her tongue hesitatingly licking the head of his cock until she tasted the salty flavor of his cum covering her taste buds. "MMMGGG," her mouth stuffed with his thick flesh, moaning loudly as she felt the first touch of a tongue on her pussy. He began to 69 her. Strong fingers peeled back her pussy lips, leaving her open and bare, the tip of his tongue snapping back and forth between her slit. Her hips shot up from the unexpected pleasure, finding Nick's hips driving his cock deeper into her mouth, her cheeks bulging as her mouth was stuffed with thick cock. His hips began to pump his cock, her mouth used as a pussy, Nick fucking her.

She was good, her tight lips sliding up and down his shaft, her tongue licking and lapping all over the shaft and head in her mouth. And Nick enjoyed the taste of her pussy, lapping up her juices, his hands pushing her legs out wide until she was exposed to him. He began to nibble on her pussy lips, his teeth biting lightly on them, pulling them out as his fingers began to explore her tight hole. Two fingers found her pussy drenched, sliding inside her, twisting and turning as he bit her pussy lips harder. He shoved more of his cock into her mouth, rewarded with the delightful gag as the head of his cock battered at the tight opening of her throat. Her head shook, but his knees kept her pinned in place, her mouth nothing but a hole for him to fuck.

He pulled her legs open and back as he fucked her mouth, Monika afraid of the long cock, her mouth not big enough to make more then half of it. Fingers found her pussy receptive, clenching on the demanding fingers, wishing it were his cock that was inside. "GGGHHH," the head of his cock pushed to the back of her mouth, Monika realizing what he was doing when he pushed his fingers down her throat. He was checking to see what would happen when something battered at the tight opening of her throat. And now his cock was going to test it further. She had never taken a cock down her throat, always in control, able to limit the penetration with her hands. Bound, she had no choice, knowing that she was going to have to swallow this monster.

Nick's wet fingers pulled from her pussy, feeling her trying to grasp them tight to keep them inside her. Nick ran his fingers along her perineum, sliding her pussy juices up her crack as he bent her legs back, opening up her ass cheeks until her tiny pucker stood out, pink and virginal. He pressed his cockhead to the back of her mouth, pressed against her tight throat, teasing her, making her gag, but not shoving it in. Yet.

What was he waiting for? His cock teased at her throat, her stomach turning each time he made her gag, but no attempt to breach her throat. "MMMGG," she tried to cry out when his fingers slid up and down her crack. No, not there she wanted to cry out when she felt his wet finger teasing over her raised anal pad. She refused to let any man touch her there, this being no exception. His tongue began to work over her pussy, sliding up and down her slit, her body jerking in pleasure when the rough flesh of his tongue passed over her hard and swollen clit. She was lulled into a sense of security, the pleasure washing over her.

Her hips were moving as best as they could, Nick keeping her spread and open. His finger felt the heat of her asshole, his hips ready, Monika to be dually impaled. He shoved with his hips, feeling her gag, this time pressing harder, feeling the head of his cock compressed into her tight throat, her muscles trying to force his cock head out of her throat, only succeeding in bringing the most exquisite pleasure as they rippled over the head. At the same time he pressed his wet finger through her tight anal ring, feeling her virgin anal ring slipping over his knuckle as he passed his fingertip into her rectum. Her body struggled but she could do little to stop him.

It felt like a log shoved into her throat, her stomach turning as she gagged and choked, her throat rubbed raw by the thick cock that plugged her. She sucked in air through her nose, trying to fill her lungs with precious air as Nick's hips drove the head of his cock up and down her throat, never pulling out far enough. And to make it worse, Nick had shoved a finger up her ass, feeling the stretching as the finger wormed inside her. It didn't hurt as she expected it to, but she felt a unfamiliar fullness in her guts, the finger moving in and out, pushing against the elastic walls of her guts like a tiny animal nibbling at her bowels. She was penetrated in both holes, Monika's mind reeling with the unexpected consequences as Nick's tongue and lips sucked her clit from hiding and snapped back and forth over her pleasure button.

Nick pressed his finger deeper into her asshole, feeling her muscles fighting every inch, wishing it was his cock instead of his finger that was snuggled tightly inside. He bit on her clit, trapping it with his teeth, his tongue lapping back and forth over the trapped tip until he felt her cum. As her body shook with her orgasm, he pushed a second finger in her asshole, fighting the tight anal ring that clung possessively to it. He pumped his cock in her throat, and then pulled it out, never leaving her lips, but keeping it in her mouth as she sucked in air.

All of her despair over not cumming was gone, her clit expertly worked over with his teeth and tongue until she couldn't help the orgasm that spread quickly through her body. She felt the relief as his cock pulled from her throat, able to breathe again, her tongue working over the head of his cock as the tremors ran through her bound, ravaged body. Not even the two fingers in her asshole could stop the orgasm that rolled through her body. In fact Monika thought it was because of the fingers penetrating her in such a place that prolonged the orgasm, her bound hands preventing her from doing anything but take all that Nick wanted from her body. The two fingers twisted and turned in her backside, exciting pleasure buttons that she didn't know existed. The orgasm exploded in her bound body.

Nick lapped up her juices as she came copiously, his fingers never leaving her hot, tight asshole, her tongue lavishing attention on his cock as she came. He wasn't ready to cum yet, Monika had more to atone for before he would spill his cum into her body. The night was still young, his cock rock hard, his balls filled with his cum.

To be continued...

Powerone
Powerone
1,588 Followers
12