Santa’d Not Approve of This

Story Info
Brooke gets a sexy present for her boyfriend - Jennifer!
1k words
3.86
31.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just gotten back from a meeting and went to the garden to rest, but when I turned the corner around on of the hedges, I saw the my life partner, Brooke in the lounge chair --eyes closed, one breast jutting out, nipples flared, and her hand down the front of her shorts. She looked so incredible (38c-25-37), and the scene looked immensely erotic, I hid behind the hedge so I wouldn't disrupt her. Her hand was fluctuating in her jeans as she pulled her enflamed nipple up and bucked as she moaned. My cock was insisting on my attention as I watched, mouth watering with Brooke's every delicious movement.

"Unh... unh, hey guys, this is amazing... mmmm"

"What the hell? Did she just say guys?"

Brooke stuck her finger in her mouth and then massaged around her thick areola, pinching and rolling her nipple as her hand bobbed in and out of her pants. Her breathing was ragged and her undulations quick; I knew she was close to orgasm. I watched intently as she squealed and nearly shook off the lounger; then she lay back and smiled. I pretended I just came out of the house and whistled a tune as I closed the back door and made my way down the walkway; Brooke pretended she was just napping, working on her tan.

"What, you're just tanning one of those things?"

"Baby, you're back early, how was your day?"

"Busy, the new CEO is like talking to a pile of bricks."

She moved behind me and rubbed my shoulders.

"Feels like you need to come inside and let momma Smith fix you up good."

"I think I'll sit out here for just a sec, if that's ok?"

Brooke smiled at me and pulled my face into her crotch. I breathed the heavy scent of her radiant sex and felt most of my body go limp; I was hers.

"Don't keep me waiting."

I lay back in my chair, going over the recent events in my head.

"Brooke was awfully hot and insistent today, the masturbation is probably normal, but who was she talking about, there's plenty of him to go around?' Sure she's allowed to live her life, but 'what the hell, man?' She's my wi...my wi... ah shit, I can't think this way, she's my girlfriend... the best thing that's ever happened to me; she deserves the benefit of the doubt. Never been cheated on before though, is this how it feels? Ahh well, let's get back inside and pop the weasel."

I made my way down the garden path and went inside to find Brooke in the kitchen, waiting in just a robe and a smile.

"God, she's incredibly sexy, how could a man get so lucky?"

She lead me to the elevator and then to our master bed --I noted the sheets looked just like they did this morning. Brooke stood in front of me and let her sheer robe fall in a puddle of fabric at her feet; her body was stunning, every time I saw it, simply divine. I was awestricken as she pirouetted for me, giving me a view of her as she rotated. She crawled on the bed and motioned me to come to her. I transferred and sat beside her as she helped me lie down and moved to come set on my face:

"I feel like a sixty-niner."

My senses were filled with her pussy, and she rode my appreciative tongue like it were a cock pistoning in and out of her hot little cunt; the warmth of her radiant ass on my forehead. I traced patterns with my tongue on her juicy pussy and laved her throbbing asshole as she undid my pants to free my tumescent cock. It felt like Brooke licked my warm balls and made her way up the length of my aching shaft, then she took my length into her hot mouth, sucking as I moaned into her pussy.

She massaged my asshole with her fingertip, something new, as she bobbed her head on my eager dick and used her tongue to wax both sides thoroughly; she alternated between caressing my cock with her mouth and sucking it hard and quick with her... other mouth?

I could hardly take any more, but she seemed to sense t, so she backed off.

I pinched Brooke's ass and got her off me.

"Okay, what the...?"

Brooke and the new girl burst out laughing:

"Merry Christmas, Jay, this is my friend Jennifer. She wanted to help out with your present, especially after I raved about how good you were."

"He certainly lives up to his reputation, Brooke. He's fucking delicious."

"Wait till he eats your pussy; my Jay's the second best pussy pleaser in town... behind me of course"

"She's taught me everything I know."

"Jennny, I'll take over there, you gotta try this tongue."

Brooke took my overwhelmed cock into her luxurious pussy and bounced up and down as her friend straddled my face.

"What do you think, Jay, doesn't she taste wonderful?"

All I could do was grunt my enthusiasm as I was getting double teamed by two gorgeous women. I rolled my tongue in and on Jenny's inebriating holes in rhythm with Brooke's sensual undulations. They kissed and caressed each other; I listened as both women bounced and played on top of me, lips smacking, juices squishing, as their hands explored their bodies. Brooke teased Jenny's taut asshole with her fingers.

"I see you've already licked this... you're such a fast ass man. Watch the birdie."

She wriggled her long, slender finger into Jenny's luscious asshole and pumped her friend. Jenny let out a loud scream and grunted as her succulent pussy poured its sweet nectar in my mouth.

"I can't hold back anymore... I'm CUMMING!"

That and the ever-present sexy sounds the girl's mouths made as they tasted and tongue fucked were all I could take, and I shot my load, spurt after ecstatic spurt into Brooke's wonderful pussy. Brooke came explosively on my invading cock.

"Wait, don't swallow all that. I want a taste too."

Brooke gave me a big kiss and shared Jenny's delectable juice as Jenny got behind Brooke and devoured her pussy and ass; Brooke came several more times with increasing intensity each time.

"So, Jay, how'd you like your present?"

"Absolutely wonderful. I don't think Santa'd approve of it though."

We kissed and got together every other holiday.