All Comments on 'Santa Fe'

by trace_ekies

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DoradoDoradoover 19 years ago
good story

I liked the tease factor of the story. It kept me interested until the climax.

mcholdrguymcholdrguyover 19 years ago
Fantasy is a wonderful thing..

That story was so well written that I was interested even tho there was no 'action' [just promise]in the first page. Julie's tease was so real and the story flowed so real [and realistically] that I read the whole thing. The guy's reserved behavior was commendable. Nowhere was there a mention of some enormous cock. Being a show-off and a bit self-centered it was appropriate that she did not suck him. Afterall,it was all about her! It could have been me [I wish!!]

mannydcampmannydcampover 19 years ago
Great

Another great story from my favorite sexy author.

I loved the slow realistic development and teasing.

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The best story I have read here so far

This is the first one where I was interested in the characters. Great job at writing and it's an excellent work of "fiction". I iterate that because it sounds like some are taking this as a philisophical doctrine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Almost musical

Very nice.

Much like a prose Bolero (Revele) as it built slowly and rose to a creshendo.

For the most part, logical, true to its perspective, and believable.

Other points...consistant characters, smooth flow, constant rythym.

but not to take advantage of the stars in the desert night sky?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not quite a 5 but better than a 4.

A very unusual story. Certainly it is original.

cookiejarcookiejaralmost 19 years ago
Great buildup...

You took your time and really drew the reader in. I'm looking forward to reading your other story and future submissions. :D

Cookie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Er, yes, that is cheating

You wrote, "His wife had cheated on him, at least in his way of thinking". Well, she fucked another guy, what else would you call it?

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
Very well written

My only quibble would be the restaurant metaphor, which really doesn't work. After all, he and his wife went out to eat together; it's not as if he was hanging around with other cooks behind her back.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
Fun story!

I was expecting someone to walk in and catch them at the end though.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanabout 10 years ago
Perhaps your first story that felt complete to me.

Whereas your other stories often leave me feeling that you still owe them more, this one seems fully realized. It offers a beginning (with the necessary exposition, including detailed descriptions), a middle (rather a bumpy ride, there in the nightclub), a sexy climax, and even a nice little denouement. It was short, fast, and soon over, but everything was in its proper place.

Be careful with the editing/proofreading. Gauge vs gage, its vs it's, desert vs dessert, etc. Those types of errors do distract and detract from what is otherwise a well written piece.

Overall, though, this was one story wherein I didn't sense your usual self-imposed constraints. Rather than punish yourself, your characters and your readers by once again pulling the plug just when the fun is starting, you let this one run a more natural course. I admit I was put off by the blatant rudeness with which Julie treated David in the nightclub, basically abandoning him before rubbing his nose in it even further by taking the young guy home and working him over right in front of her supposed 'date' for the evening, but I suppose that was just another example of the sex-vs-love lesson she was ostensibly trying to teach him. It still seemed awfully cold and heartless, though, cuckolding him that way. She later complained to David that the nightclub guy was only interested in himself, and here I was, thinking the same of her.

And you know what? Real life is like that. Women can't all be Summers, can they? Sometimes they are nothing more than simple, conniving, single-minded creatures driven solely by needful lust and selfish ego, just like many men, and your story paints a realistic picture.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous