Santa's Helper Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers

Duane seemed to be driving around in circles, but I didn't care. I leaned down to kiss his neck, feeling an explosive orgasm building amid the tiny ones. Duane suddenly made a quick left and parked along the curb.

I started to shudder and moan as my orgasm exploded, "Oh fuck, I'm cuuuuuuming!"

Duane rolled down the window as I wailed on his cock. Perched on his lap I didn't see a black man approach.

"Yo brotha, what up?" Duane said.

The man grinned, "Dog, ya gots a real screamer in dat one."

The thug pushed me up against the steering wheel, "What's ta say? Da ho likes the black bone."

The thug undid the lone button of my shirt, and the man whistled as he bared my chest. "Dat one fine mamma," he said, looking at my pert and firm tits.

I didn't try to cover myself at all. Rather I gyrated faster, getting so much wetter being on display like that, "She 'bout ta be one at dis rate," He grinned evilly and patted my ass, "I bouts ta puts her out, 'fore I end up knockin' da bitch up."

The thug seized my hips and came, hot and deep inside my bare pussy."OH MY GOD!"I wailed, "Cum inside me – YES!!" The venom of his African king snake brought more pleasure than my husband ever could. My chest heaved, trying desperately to suck in as much oxygen as I could. My vaginal walls drained his cock into my womb. My lower belly burned.

The man laughed, "Let me knows when the ho is ready. I'd like a turn on dat,"

I slumped to the passenger seat, "Ya's can have a go tomorrow," My left hand toyed with my filled snatch, still gaping from his cock and now oozing with his fresh load. My wedding ring glimmered as it sank into my adulterous pussy.

"A married ho, eh? We's got a deal," The man shook hands with Duane, "Same newbie price?"

The thug laughed, "Na, dis black cock slut be two grand fo da night."

I started panting as he was selling my body, my fingers squelching in my wet sold cunt. His friend shrugged, "Iff'n she as good as she look, I guess it be worth it."

Duane zipped his pants up, "She be worth the cost brotha, trust me," he said, and we drove off.

I lay there, pushing his creeping seed back in, "I can't believe you."

He leered down at me, "What 'bout ho?"

My fingers delved deeper, "You just sold me for a night like a cheap whore."

A grin crept across his face, "Two grand ain't cheap, whitebread. And I tolds ya I was gonna have ya as a ho fo sale now."

I don't know if I was upset or excited or shocked, but a smile formed on my lips anyway, "He better be as good a fuck as you."

The thug reached over to maul my naked breast, "Jus' be yo regular self, whitebread. A natural born black cock ho loves any black dick she can get."

Before I realized it Duane was pulling into my garage, "Why are we here? What about Cat?"

The thug reached over and opened my door, "Don't ya worry 'bout her," He grinned lecherously, "Ya needs ta jus be ready at seven tomorrow an' wear somethin' sexy. Now get."

I got out and he drove off with my car without another word. I was not upset that he took my car, not really. The only thought I had walking into my house was how I got myself into this world so deep so soon.

I felt a flutter in my pussy as Duane's seed slowly oozed down my thighs. Another man's cum would be inside me soon, and I knew he would be black. Walking into the kitchen, I smiled at what was to come.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers
12