Sapphic Treasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprising herself Heidi returned Dawn's kiss with fervor and surprised herself even more as she reached to touch Dawn's own bra encased titties. She was about to release an enormous sexual burden and as her hands found Dawn's titties she shuddered and felt damp and tingly in her panties. Dawn and Heidi broke the kiss as Liz was unsnapping Heidi's bra. As it fell to the floor both Liz and Dawn each put a tender breast to their lips and began to nibble, lick and suck upon Heidi's splendid little titties. Heidi felt weak in her knees and put her arms around the other girls to hold herself up as they made love to her tender breasts with their loving and soft lips. Liz took the liberty to slip a finger between Heidi's legs and rub her panty covered femininity with her middle finger. Heidi felt possessed and started to help undo Liz's bra as Dawn stopped to unsnapped her own. The three beauties were now topless in their nothing but their skimpy panties and the three girls began to fondle wildly each other's naked titties as Liz now took her turn and kissed Heidi in untamed lust. The three girls sunk to the floor in a mass of roving hands over naked titties, soft round asses or panty covered pussies, kissing and nuzzling in a tempestuous Sapphic rush. Dawn, on her back, was astonished that Heidi on all fours over her began to lick and suck on her exquisite, graceful titties. Heidi would stop to kiss Dawn frantically before returning to taste the loveliness of another girls breasts. Liz in the mean time had been cuddling and stroking Heidi's sweet round little ass before pulling her panties down. With Heidi's tender femininity beckoning Liz's tongue slipped between Heidi's legs and she began to lick the delicate wetness of the hottie blond, Heidi. Heidi quivered as she felt the feminine tongue penetrate her moist femininity and the tender assault of Liz's tongue on loins fired up her passion as she then kissed Dawn frantically.

Liz's welcome molestation on Heidi's wetness was quite a scene with Heidi on her knees with her ass out high receiving Liz's tongue and her face and arms down kissing Dawn and kissing her titties and fondling Dawns breasts. With Liz's face nuzzled deep between Heidi's legs and cheeks her own wild passion and desire exploded. Her deft tongue could not resist slipping into the tender rosebud of Heidi's sweet little ass as it waved crazily in the air, squirming to Liz's affectionate ambush. Liz flicked her tongue along the sensitive little hole before inserting it deeply into Heidi's tenderness, rimming her with adoring enthusiasm. Heidi was wet and leaking as she suckled on Dawn's titties in eager excitement, urged on by the Sapphic attention to her vulnerable backside. As Liz slipped her tongue from deep up Heidi's tight hole and returned it to lovingly torment her wet, aching slit, the fireworks began and all her pent up, repressed sexual longing exploded from the tip of Liz's tongue all across her exposed & moistened pussy. She rose up her head from Dawn and closed her eyes and bit her lip to enjoy and endure the unbelievable orgasm that burst forth across her femininity. Liz was going wild against her twat and as she came over Liz's face she crumpled on top of Dawn.

Liz was possessed with her own lust and crawled up between Dawn and Heidi pressing her aching titties into Heidi's now inflamed breasts, kissing her madly and letting Heidi taste her own feminine fragrance on Liz's lips and face. Liz was so hot and horny and needing reciprocation that she crawled up over Heidi with her knees on either side of her head and sunk her own inflamed, sopping feminine crease on to Heidi's astonished but soon to be eager face and tongue. Liz ground her dripping pussy into Heidi's face as Heidi discovered the previously unknown pleasure of tasting and pleasing another girl. As she tasted for the first time the heady, sweet-scented essence of Liz's femininity she also reached up to feel Liz's soft breast as Liz took Heidi's hands and helped Heidi to fondle her own breasts as Liz squirmed her pussy all over Heidi's face.

Dawn was possessed and horny too and as Liz and Heidi were locked twat to face, Dawn slid between Heidi's legs to taste the newness of different girl's femininity. Heidi's freshly eaten slit was damp and still tingling from her first girl induced orgasm and when Dawn's impatient mouth and tongue slid into her inflamed labium she flew into a raging orgasm again. Squirming and writhing in ecstasy this next round of orgasmic pleasure urged her tongue deeper up into Liz's steaming wetness producing a chain reaction of explosive Sapphic cum eruptions. The twin sensation of lapping pussy and having her own pussy lapped at for a second time was spine-tingling as Liz continued to unrelentingly leak pleasure all over Heidi's face. As the orgasm subsided it was only Dawn who had not cum yet and she was still in her damp silky panties. Liz and Heidi pawed at her breasts and fingered her through her panties, jacking on her clit with fanatical rasping and chafing along her pantied wetness. Dawn whimpered and moaned her orgasmic cries, as Heidi was amazed at the intensity of her newfound sexual endeavor. Dawn pulled her panties off and in one last moment of yearning let Heidi taste again the sweet fundamental nature of another girl's femininity. Dawn set down her moistness close to Heidi's face who let lick a few tentative stabs at the fragrant crease before wholeheartedly devouring Dawn's pussy in one last hungry frenzy of lesbian lust. Dawn shook and quaked at the ravishing tongue-lashing and came all over Heidi's face as Liz kissed Dawn and fondled her titties. Finally after this endless and fairly unplanned girl on girl threesome, the beauties collected themselves and began a subdued, but glowing 3 girl shower.

From "Bobby"

..."Do you think Bobby is gay?" Yvette asked Peter out of the blue, catching him off guard.

"I...I... I guess he could be" Peter fumbled, getting very uncomfortable about the conversation leading to this realm.

"I would guess that he is at least very bi. He's so pretty for a boy; I can see why other men might be tempted to explore his alluring appearance" Yvette said, trying to look Peter in the eyes, trying to draw anything out of Peter and to almost give her understanding to the possibility that he was capable of bi behavior. Peter tried hard not to look Yvette in the eyes and she knew he was having an awkward time with this as their eyes met briefly before Peter turned away almost knowing that she knew.

"Is it exciting to be with a guy"? Yvette asked coyly, but trying not to look Peter in the eyes and embarrass him. "I heard a trifling about you and a boy named Adam from Julia" Yvette continued, purposely not giving Peter time to answer the question. "I dismissed it at the time, but I guess since Bobby has been here it makes more sense to me now" she continued. Yvette then related to Peter just as she had to Bobby about the morning she came back for her billfold and discovered them in bed together.

Peter's walls came crashing down inside of him. The day he feared the most, his bisexual encounters being discovered, was now revealed to another person, no, not just another person revealed to the person he loved the most, Yvette. He knew this day might surely come, but like a collision, he had no control in the fact that it happened and was here now, exposed and painful like emotional debris.

Peter stared out, bowled over, not knowing what to say. " I love you, Yvette" was an honest emotion and about all he could muster. Yvette sensed that she had taken things to water perhaps too deep to handle.

"I'm not mad Peter, I guess I am just curious and want to know more about it and about you. As far as I can tell you and I haven't changed the way we feel about each other since Bobby came into our house. I told Bobby that I feel somewhat responsible since I really was the one who started it the other night" she said as she snuggled her head into Peter's chest as they talked.

"Yvette, it just happened so fast. I have never looked for that sort of thing ever since we were together. Really, other than Bobby, that other boy Adam was the only one" he said in all honesty. "Bobby literally was naked in our bed and one thing led to another. I guess I'm a very sexual creature and perhaps my curiosity led me to be with Adam, but that's really not me or who I am. I'm not gay and don't prefer men over you, I'd be crazy" he continued. "Adam came on to me and like I said, I was very curious. I suppose you could say I'm bisexual because some parts of it were enjoyable to me, but emotionally there's nothing there when it came to sex with them. It was almost like jacking off to a fantasy and then the fantasy was happening live in person with him."

"Adam wanted to be my boyfriend and that repulsed and scared me I didn't want anything to do with that. In that way it was more than just jacking of since another person was involved, but for me it was really just masturbation with another human." This was brave and honest talk to be telling his lady. "All guys jack off – you know what they say '95% of men jack off and 5% are good liars'" Peter continued. He opened up some more and told Yvette about the bag of pornographic paperbacks he found as a teenager. He talked about the lesbian novellas and how they excited him. He flashed back to Adam's couch remembering in déjà vu fashion saying in much the same things to Adam as he was now telling Yvette.

Yvette was fascinated by Peter's story and she reached out and started to stroke his cock as he continued talking. Peter told of the bi story with the wife in the skimpy bikini and her husband and the bi stranger and how for some reason that story really turned him on, especially with the sexy wife getting undressed with the two men and then her watching them have sex with each other. He said that night when they brought Bobby into their bed was much like the story except about the two guys having sex with each other in front of the wife. Peter said that part happened the next morning after she left for work.

"Have you guys done it anymore"? Yvette asked as the whole scene and conversation was turning from matter of fact to strangely erotic. Peter moaned to the stroking of his cock and closed his eyes and nodded faintly, hoping not to offend Yvette. "This morning Bobby initiated it and was waiting in bed for me after I got up and went to the kitchen. I guess it just happened again from there."

"Did you guys kiss"? Yvette inquired. "That seems so strangely erotic about guys kissing, especially when one of the guys is you and the other is such a mysterious being like Bobby" She didn't allow Peter to answer, knowing that he was on the spot, but continued "I have a hard time imagining you kissing another guy...or putting him in your mouth, but I suppose that's what you did." Peter was very hard at Yvette's gentle stroking of his cock. He was also a little uncomfortable at the questioning and shot out:

"OK, OK, OK – I sucked a cock! It's not the end of the world. I'm not the one that started this whole thing with Bobby, Yvette. I'm not out looking for that sort of thing. We both know there is something very intriguing about Bobby, but I know in my heart that we should probably cool it with him" Peter let out, squirming from the subject of the conversation and writhing with the hand on his cock.

"I'm sorry, Peter. I guess the whole thing carried me away. You can't blame me for being curious about it and wanting to know what went on. I do have a confession to make about Bobby," she continued. "The day after I saw you guys in bed I asked him if he was gay. He didn't know what to answer, I guess. I told him he was a nice guy and very pretty for a boy. I can't remember exactly how it started but I ended up bathing him and dressing him in lingerie and makeup." Peter listened intently as she continued "it was quite a peculiar little game and I ended up rubbing him to a finish." She omitted much of the detail of the afternoon but Peter understood about the strange allure of Bobby.

"See, I guess I'm not alone in this" he said much relieved at the news; his cock was throbbing in Yvette's hand. "Enough about me, Yvie, lets hear about you" Peter said in the mock style of an announcer and stuck an imaginary microphone in her face as she continued to gently stroke his cock.

"I've never told you this but I had an affair with a girl quite some time ago" Yvette related. Hearing this relieved Peter immensely and Yvette was not the sort to dig too deep in tender soil. In a way it was a constructive revelation as it let Peter off the hook a little.

"You never told me," Peter acknowledged, as he felt comfortable enough to look Yvette in the eyes and nuzzle a kiss on her neck.

"Lord, no, if I ever had told you this before now you would have pestered me into bringing every little hottie we ever saw into bed with us" Yvette said with a great deal of truth and Peter knew it.

"Yeah, I guess you're right" Peter sighed to her accurate assertion. In a way this revelation was relieving but he wished it could have come at another time so he could enjoy his greatest fantasy becoming reality in a more sexual and less judicial setting.

Peter pleaded, "Come on, and lets hear about you and that girl. You know how much that excites me. Hearing that you really did it is supposed to be the happiest day of my life, but instead I'm on trial for a bi affair that I really didn't start." Yvette related the scene to Peter in detail and his body squirmed hearing it while his cock tingled and throbbed at her touch and was now all sticky on the tip with clear pre-cum. She told how Cathy always told her how attractive she was and insisted they try on some new clothing one afternoon in her bedroom. Peter was beside himself as she told how Cathy convinced her to try on a lacy little demi bra and was adjusting on her breasts with her hands when she let it fall away and started rubbing Yvette's titties with her hands.

"I don't know how she did it so fast, but she had her bra and blouse off so quickly and was rubbing her breasts into mine and we were kissing." Peter was so close he knew he couldn't last much longer as she continued "I guess it was gay too when she put her face between my legs and made love to me down there, it was very strange and new. Oh my it was terribly exciting though" she said and she too was very aroused and she contemplated climbing on top of Peter and riding his cock in her moist pussy.

Too late, this lesbian disclosure was all it took to send Peter with the image in his aroused mind of his beautiful Yvette naked with another girl. His cock throbbed in Yvette's hand and she could tell he was cumming as it spasmed cum in a torrent out of his handsome cock as she increased her friction and speed of her jacking. Peter moaned and threw his head back to enjoy the incredible orgasm. In huge white streams cum poured out of the princely cock all over Peter's stomach and chest as Yvette watched the results of her handy work and her story.

The disclosure about her own gay affair was in reality very beneficial for their already solid relationship. Peter diplomatically implored Yvette to continue telling more of the rousing details of her tryst with Cathy. Yvette's telling of this event never failed to excite Peter's already intense libido and they had, if that was possible, a more intense and loving sexual time of it with Peter fucking her madly and often upon hearing about the lesbian tale. Yvette decided to herself that bringing another girl in their bed would be a good thing for the two of them and preferable to Peter being on the other side of the sexual fence with Bobby or any other boy. Peter had to himself known that he should cool it with Bobby; he never really felt comfortable initiating gay contact; he fantasizes about it but had a hard time coming on to guys in person.

Yvette's time with Cathy was actually a short-lived affair. It was difficult for two catholic girls with large families to find a place or a time to be alone together. Cathy evidently planned their initial encounter on one of those rare occasions. She had an intense bisexual longing for the lithe & dark haired Yvette and the first get-together in her bedroom that day was more splendid and erotic than she could have ever imagined. Yvette made her way home after their beautiful naked girl on girl rendezvous and was intoxicated by the intense bisexual energy she felt from it.

Her pussy ached from the exploit and when she went to bed that evening she trembled with anticipation as she went to touch herself on her feminine furrow. Her fingers rubbed softly through her thin cotton panties at the loving hurt she felt between her legs. She removed her nightshirt and felt liberated being in bed nearly naked. Yvette caressed her own tender breasts with one hand as she continued to masturbate herself through her moistened panties. Her ensuing orgasm was intense and she gasped and sobbed a sexual moan, hoping not to wake her younger sister asleep in the bed across the room.

Cathy and Yvette could not find much quality time together so when they could be alone many times it meant a quick kiss and fondle in a temporarily empty restroom. If they were lucky they might find a deserted stairwell in a library or building and kiss passionately while rubbing each other's titties through their school blouses. Their hands would also lift their skirts and rub each other's pussies through the panties and the two feminine lovers would rapidly try to bring each other off for fear of discovery.

They really had only two outstanding lovemaking sessions other than the first afternoon in Cathy's room. One was when Cathy came to sleep over. Cathy and Yvette went to bed together after a night of giggling and talking about boys in their nightshirts in the bedroom. As they talked in the dark they were caressing each other's derrieres and would slip a hand quietly and softly under the nightgown to feel the soft flesh of a breast.

When they were certain that it was OK Yvette and Cathy quietly slid out of their gowns and pressed their lovely naked titties together as they kissed. Their passion was incensed and they had a hard time staying quiet as their hands slipped simultaneously into the other's panties and they finger fucked each other to a exasperating climax before falling asleep in each others arms.

The other time that they were able to be alone together was much better. They were down in New York and it required an overnight stay. On the bus ride there they cast knowing glances at their good fortune to be able to room together that night. Almost immediately upon entering their room and closing the door they hooked into a heated kiss and knew when they returned to the room after dinner their sexual joys would be allowed to run free.

They could hardly wait to be alone together and casually declined other invitations to join them in another room, feigning tiredness. Yvette and Cathy got into bed together wearing bras and panties, not wanting to put on any nightgowns. They marveled at being alone together and seeing each other in the sexy feminine undergarments they knew would soon come off. The touch of the other girl upon their bodies was heavenly and being alone as one in bed, their bras and panties quickly disappeared for the long awaited lovemaking.

Cathy marveled at Yvette's lovely feminine form and found her breasts quickly with her lips. Yvette accepted with delight the feminine attention to her pretty little titties and caressed Cathy's hair and back as Cathy nearly went wild being able to finally enjoy the nakedness of Yvette's body. Cathy then rose over Yvette and offered her own luscious little titty for Yvette's eager mouth. The feminine treats were such a new pleasure to licked, sucked and felt in her hands. The two naked beauties could hardly be patient enough for all the naked girl on girl pleasures they wished to feel. Soon enough their hands found each other's naked pussy as they kissed and nuzzled each other's neck, shoulders and titties. Cathy's pussy ached and she surprised herself as she scissored her legs between Yvette's and gasped as their pussies touched. The feel of each other's femininity on the other was frenzied and animal like as she ground her pussy into Yvette's pussy and they closed their eyes to enjoy the sensation.