Sapphic Treasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy longed to taste Yvette again but wanted to see if Yvette could possibly lick her moistness, something to this point Yvette had yet to do. Cathy laid back and gently whispered a "please" to Yvette as she guided Yvette's charming face between her legs. Yvette was tentative at first but the passion of their lesbian lovemaking drove her on and she was rewarded by the carnal pleasure of tongue on pussy. Soon the taste and sexual aroma was pleasing and erotic to Yvette and she licked Cathy's moist opening with zealous abandon. Cathy writhed and moaned as she held on to Yvette's head as she slithered her delicate tongue across the tender crease, lapping it in loving licks and inserting it deep into Cathy's femininity, coating her face with feminine moistness. The loving licks were sending Cathy and she buckled and shook in orgasmic pleasure, never imagining it could be so intense and enjoyable.

Shuddering, Cathy wailed softly muted cries of passion as Yvette could sense the climax of her performance on the alluring crease. As Cathy went limp Yvette rose over her and kissed a trail up her body, kissing Cathy's soft stomach and navel before sensuously placing her lips on Cathy's titties. Cathy shivered as Yvette kissed, licked, sucked and gently bit each of the soft, round beautiful breasts in turn. Yvette too ached between her legs from all the intense sexing involving the two girls. Rising up, Yvette kissed her as Cathy's now wet titties pressed into Yvette's.

Cathy could taste herself as the two beauties made out in the privacy of the motel room. The feminine aroma was delicate yet powerful and Cathy placed her hands on Yvette's hips to pull her up. She pulled Yvette up to her knees and stared at the loveliness of Yvette's pussy before pulling it onto her mouth. She licked and twisted her eager tongue into Yvette and caressed Yvette's exquisite round ass. Yvette shook with ecstasy and rubbed her own titties as Cathy continued to make love to her femininity with her mouth. The ache in Yvette's pussy was intense and she ground in down into Cathy's ravenous tongue assisting in the interchange. Passion poured forth as Yvette quivered with her own climax after Cathy's mouth & tongue had thrust into her for quite some time.

Trembling and shaking the two girls melted into each other's arms and pulled the covers over themselves to snuggle and kiss. They fell into a slumber but Yvette was awoken by the gentle nuzzling of her neck by Cathy's face and the touch of Cathy's hands pawing her body. The two silky naked girls resumed their lovemaking in the darkness as hands and hungry lips were all over soft derrières and breasts. Cathy swung around and got on top of Yvette as she began a delicious lesbian sixty-nine. She lowered her pussy on Yvette's face and simultaneously began licking Yvette's enchanting femininity. They lapped on each other for time without end enjoying the twin stimulation of giving and receiving pleasure at the same time. Finally they came from the heated exchange, first Cathy, and then several minutes later Yvette came from the intense urging of Cathy's tongue.

They pulled up the covers again and held on to sleep, both girls totally drained and rocked to their sexual core. In the morning their wake up call roused the disheveled beauties that groggily rose and went together to the bathroom. As they were preparing to shower Yvette remarked about Cathy's closely trimmed feminine area. Cathy told about reading in a woman's magazine how keeping it cropped increases sensitivity and desirability for lovers. Yvette's own area was not thick or bushy but Cathy offered to give a trim. She had a small pair of cosmetic scissors in her bag and lovingly began the erotic haircut, carefully cropping the lovely area. Brushing it off with her hand she then ran her middle finger across Yvette's femininity to feel her handiwork. Yvette shuddered at the touch and Cathy was soon fingering her gently as she caressed Yvette's perfect titties one at a time with her other hand and they began to kiss as Yvette quivered to the touch on her two most sensitive regions. Cathy dropped her mouth down to the divine feminine orbs relishing again their soft beauty and taste. Yvette was beside herself with pleasure and sobbed an erotic whimper as she came in waves from the attention bestowed upon her exquisiteness.

Cathy then pulled Yvette back to the bed and lay down, urging Yvette on as she raised her hips and offered up her femininity to Yvette. Yvette slithered her delicate tongue between Cathy's legs and tasted again the heady feminine essence as she began to pleasure the other girl. Cathy writhed in response to the wonderful stimulation and after several long minutes with Yvette's warm wet mouth adoring her crease she buckled and sobbed her own thrashing climax.

They both knew they were running late and the girls showered together and toweled each other off and then hurried to get ready. They were the last ones to breakfast and quite late at that and Yvette worried about the consequences and connotation of being labeled gay by the others. Yvette enjoyed the physical nature of their lovemaking, but Cathy's intensity and obsession and adoration of her was beginning to frighten her.

In reality no one suspected much, girls are always quite close to others and some have a tendency to run behind. For Yvette though, the gay nature of their relationship troubled her a bit as she was really quite fond of the adoration of boys. Always sought after by boys and men she learned she could be very selective and she picked older boys who were more knowing and had cars and money. She had sexual relations with a few older boys by now and her exploits with Cathy simply heightened her sexual awareness. Cathy would probably turn out to be quite gay though she too loved boys and was much looser and less selective with her lovers. Her obsession with Yvette led Yvette to break it off, though there were a few more clandestine encounters of kissing and fondling each other before it ended.

*****

Peter never tired of hearing even a shred from Yvette of this affair and Yvette noticed how passionate their lovemaking had become.

From "Bobby"

...Towards the end of the summer Peter and Yvette were in the post office late one Friday afternoon mailing a package. The line was unbearably long and they were glad to have each other for company as they slowly trudged along. Out of the corner of Peter's eye he spied the slender figure of a woman standing at the counter behind them where the forms and packing materials were located and she was intent on her chore and was not yet in the painfully long line. There was something about her that captivated Peter as she looked down at what she was doing. She had straight blondish hair that barely reached her shoulders and though tapered from front to bottom he could not make out her face. She was wearing a sleeveless beige linen dress that was well above her knees and her slender legs looked lovely with the short heels she was wearing.

Her dress was the type an office worker or businessperson might wear and though she looked good in it, the high neckline and straight loose features of the dress hid any real glimpse of her body, but she did appear to be quite attractive and slender. Peter jokingly nudged Yvette and whispered "How about her"? Yvette turned to look over at the woman and her simple, lovely form and the aura that exuded from her. She was lost in her task, and Yvette strained to see her, captivated by something about this woman.

"I think I know her," Yvette told Peter. "She looks like one of the girls that works in administration at the college. I think her name is Tiffany."

"Just a thought" Peter mused aloud. "Nothing ventured nothing gained," he continued not having any really serious thoughts that she would ever end up in their bed.

"I'd do her." Yvette joked in a whisper as the line moved a bit along. "She loves you. She was asking me 'who's that doll' I was with when she saw us together one time at school."

"Go for it" Peter joked, that while he may fantasize and urge Yvette about a girl/girl threesome with him, he was still completely convinced it would never really happen.

Peter and Yvette finally got to the counter and sent their package. As they exited they ran into the attractive woman who was now in line.

."..Tiffany"? Yvette asked. "Hi." "Have you met Peter"? They chatted a bit and Yvette offered to have the young woman meet them at the watering hole down the street. She gladly accepted and Peter and Yvette teased each other as they waited in the bar wondered if Tiffany would really join them. She did in fact arrive at their table and they were all glad it was Friday night and they partied along together into the early evening. They were all quite cheerful and playful, with not much sexual innuendo was being bantered about though under the surface there was the glimmer of hope for Peter. He excused himself for a minute and ran into some friends on his way to the restroom.

Tiffany and Yvette were now talking amiably and Tiffany demurely asked "Is he good, you know, I mean" but not really finishing the sentence but politely inquiring about his abilities in bed. "You're so lucky. He's such a doll and very nice to boot. I'm trying to break it off with Brandon. He's such a jerk" Tiffany rambled on a bit.

"Oh, Tiff, he is wonderful. Better than most guys and very considerate about me. He's just like every other guy in one respect though," Yvette offered.

"Oh"? Tiffany looked quizzically at Yvette.

"Ever notice how every guy has the same fantasy about lesbians"? Yvette offered.

"You're right"! Tiffany agreed. "What is that about anyway? I guess it is always appealing to them," she said. Tiffany had never had any lesbian contact but with her impending breakup she was willing to move on to new territory. An article in a woman's magazine that was frank about men's fantasies sharpened her curiosity on the subject and another magazine had a girls "tell all" about their most erotic encounters and the one where a girl and her boyfriend ended up in bed with a girl the met at a party was always a bit intriguing to Tiffany especially the part where the girl talked about how arousing it was to touch and kiss another girl in front of her boyfriend.

"Peter's always polite about it but he's let me know more than once he'd love to have a threesome. What guy doesn't bug his girl about it" Yvette mused aloud. Tiffany's interest on the subject was perking up and while the possibility of sex with another girl was a bit scary, the thought of seeing Peter naked scintillated her now tipsy thinking.

"Have you ever been with another girl" Tiffany asked Yvette, not expecting the answer she was about to receive. Yvette nodded bashfully and Tiffany squealed a muffled "You have"!? "Tell me" she said as she squeezed Yvette's arm. Yvette quietly told about her tryst in high school with Cathy as Tiffany listened with great interest. "Is it weird"? Tiffany inquired.

"Well it's very different than being with a guy but it can be exciting" Yvette said. In their tipsiness both girls found themselves more and more aroused. Though she had only seen Peter a few times and had never really met him till today Tiffany had a crush on him. Yvette was stunningly beautiful and the whole idea of a possible tryst with the two of them was more and more appealing to Tiffany who was very disappointed with her current love life and boyfriend. Peter returned to their table and they ended talking about a threesome and Peter was fairly eager to get going, having determined that any possible threesome would not be happening today.

The two girls went to the ladies room before their imminent departure. Yvette knew it was a bit risky to ask, but she too was a tad tipsy so her inhibitions were down as she asked Tiffany "Tiff we just live a few blocks away... Why don't you join us back at our place"? If something good happens, fine, Yvette thought. If not they still had a good time. Tiffany agreed to walk home with them. As the three of them left to leave Peter was very surprised that Tiff was walking with them and Yvette told him that she had invited her over for a nightcap. She gave Peter a glancing look and a faint grin and Peter's hopes soared.

Once inside their apartment Peter put on some music and there was a bit of sexual tension in the air. A bottle of wine was opened and they chatted and giggled on the couch with Yvette in the middle between Peter & Tiffany. No one knew how best to get anything rolling. Finally, Tiffany left for the bathroom and Peter asked Yvette if there was any possibility of starting anything. Sitting there on the couch as they caressed each other's leg and stole a quick kiss. Yvette decided that Tiffany would love to see Peter shirtless and to see if that would help things move along. When Tiffany returned next to Yvette on the couch Peter stood up and remarked, "Aren't you hot? I'm sweltering in here" as he took off his shirt. As he sat back down next to Yvette she slid a hand on Peter's leg and a gentle hand resting on Tiffany's knee.

Peter's glorious bare chest at least captivated the attention of the two girls and the sexual tension jumped a notch as Yvette subtly caressed Tiff's leg. Peter slumped into Yvette and then laid his head in her lap and slung his legs over the end of the couch. Yvette smiled down at him and ran her fingers through his hair and caressed his face. This went on for several minutes till Peter got the nerve to reach up and begin touching Yvette's lovely tiny breasts through her top. Yvette smiled again at Peter and gave a warm accepting smile to Tiffany as she slid her hand into Tiffany's and gave it a loving squeeze. She lifted it to her face and kissed the back of Tiffany's hand and rubbed it over her face. This was all the encouragement Peter needed and with both hands he began to lift Yvette's top off up over her head. She let him lift it and when it was off and the two of them were topless there in front of Tiffany. Yvette returned her hand into Tiffany's.

The sexual apprehension was by now quite ripe and Tiffany watched in amazement as Peter rubbed Yvette's naked titties in front of her. Seeing another woman's exposed breasts in a growing sexual occurrence was intoxicating Tiffany's senses. Seeing Yvette's lovely bare breasts being fondled by Peter sent Tiffany over the edge – from hesitation and uncertainty to a growing pang of sexual awakening.

Yvette slunk into the couch and closed her eyes to enjoy this erotic spectacle and clung tightly to Tiffany's hand. Yvette slunk closer to Tiffany and rested her head on Tiffany's shoulder as Peter continued fondle Yvette's magnificent and now quite aroused breasts. Peter looked back up out of Yvette's lap and took his hand off of Yvette's titties and looked for Tiffany's free hand. He gently lifted it up to Yvette's chest and placed it on Yvette's closest titty. Yvette shuddered and melted into Tiffany as Peter assisted for a moment in rubbing Yvette's breasts with Tiffany's hand before taking his hand off to see if Tiffany would leave it there on Yvette's pert little titties. Tiffany's hand paused for a moment and then began in earnest to feel another woman's breast under the watchful eyes of the handsome Peter. As this transpired Yvette and Tiffany slid into a soft kiss.

Both girls felt the dampness in their loins and knew that this was leading to something more and more tantalizing. Yvette responded to the touch of Tiffany's hand on her pretty titties by rubbing Tiff's breast through her dress as their kissing became more inflamed. The two girls made out in Peter's presence for several impassioned minutes before breaking the kiss and gasping in sexual breaths. Peter rose up off the couch and took a hand of each of the two lovelies nad led them back to the lavender bedroom. Yvette assisted Peter in unzipping Tiffany's dress in back. The linen sheath fell off her shoulders and she stepped out of it and set it on the chair. Yvette was stunned when she saw Tiffany's bra and panty clad body. The plain dress she had on did nothing to reveal the loveliness of Tiffany's small waist, taut smooth stomach and shapely round little ass and slender legs. Tiffany's round and well-formed breasts hung enticingly in a lacy pastel blue bra with matching panties. Yvette thought to herself "Wow, I really do want her" as she admired Tiffany's feminine beauty. Yvette reached her hand slowly up to touch Tiffany's bra encased titty and they both shuddered as her hand felt the other girl's breast.

The little sexual encounter of simply touching Tiffany's breast charged her libido and she gave Peter a huge kiss and hug and grabbed his hand. They were still topless in their jeans and continued to admire and renew their touching of Tiffany's exquisite body. Tiffany smiled at the couple as they pawed her and nuzzled her neck, back, cheeks and shoulders. Peter and Yvette stood there in growing stimulation and they soon unsnapped each other's jeans and as Peter fondled Yvette's lovely little titties while caressing Tiffany's lovely panty covered ass. Yvette's jeans were soon in a pile on the floor as she, in her simple panties, stroked on Peter's growing cock as his jeans slid off.

Yvette whispered a simple "Hi" as she and Peter climbed into bed with Tiffany. Peter let Yvette take the lead as she began to caress Tiffany's titties through her bra. Tiffany responded by touching Yvette's naked breasts and the newness of this type of sexual encounter was thrilling Tiffany beyond belief. Yvette unsnapped Tiff's bra and pressed her own breasts in the slightly larger and rounder breasts of Tiffany. Peter was simply enjoying the show he had waited for so long and he caressed Yvette's ass as she continued the erotic rubbing together of the two girls breasts. Yvette's hand found Tiff's panty clad feminine crease and as she slowly rubbed it with her fingers the two girls melted into lesbian kiss. Peter was freaking at the sight and his cock throbbed.

Peter then joined Yvette and was caressing Tiffany's pussy too and his hands found their way up to Tiffany's astonishing titties as the girls broke their kiss. Tiffany responded by taking Peter's chest in her hands and soon was groping his cock as he played with her titties with one hand and rubbed her pussy with the other. Tiffany felt Yvette's lips on her other titty and rolled her eyes and shuddered at the attention she was receiving. She had no idea today that going to the post office after work would lead to such an incredible sexual indulgence. She leaned up and kissed Peter a fierce kiss as his fingers made her pussy throb. Peter rose up and let Tiffany continue jacking on his cock, as he wanted to lay it across Tiffany's flawless round titties.

As Peter titty fucked the soft sensual breasts Yvette had decided to give Tiffany a real pleasure. Not since that morning in the motel room with Cathy had she tasted another woman but the whole erotic nature of this wonderful interlude made her pull down Tiffany's light blue silky panties. She slipped her tongue gently across the feminine groove and then began to lick it lovingly. Tiffany jacked on Peter's cock as he pushed and pulled it across her titties and he then swung it up to offer it to her face. She hesitated not at all to put the large boyish cock in her mouth and sucked gently as Yvette's tongue and mouth was driving Tiffany's pussy wild. Peter loved seeing Yvette lick at Tiffany's tender feminine opening with her legs spread wide. He caressed her face and ran his fingers through her hair before falling his head towards Yvette as she continued to make love to Tiffany's pussy with her mouth. Yvette pulled off and Peter rolled Tiffany on top of him and began to 69 her as Yvette fondled Tiffany's lovely ass.