Sapphic Wrestle by the Kettle Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Sarah there was nothing else in world other than the young woman writhing on top of her. She was lost in the sensations and she could hear the two moaning with a small choruses of 'ohs' as they continued rubbing their pussies together. Sarah felt the waves begin to rise in her loins and she knew she was close to an orgasm. She wanted release but now she also wanted to hold off, perhaps to prolong the feeling and wanting to get Alyce off first. She waited this time for one final push against Alyce but Alyce wasn't one for waiting. As Sarah relaxed Alyce pushed even harder with a twisting motion against Sarah and the sweaty friction of the Alyce's pussy rubbing against Sarah's clitoris pushed Sarah over the top. Sarah let go with a small yelp as she arched her back, releasing her grip from her partner's buttocks as she shuddered in Alyce's arms. She was limp with her orgasm and Alyce kissed her again even more deeply as if she wanted to inhale Sarah's low moans. Sarah pelvis was trembling and Alyce could feel the tremors against her own pussy and she continued her vigorous rubbing against the small girl as if to prolong Sarah's orgasm. Sarah's legs tried to close together in a belated effort to stop the crazy sensation but Alyce was having none of that as her legs maintained their superior position. Several more thrusts by Alyce and Sarah's once taut legs were now relaxed after the release of her long rolling orgasm.

When Sarah's orgasm had subsided the two rested as they looked into each other's eyes. Sarah was breathing heavily as Alyce causally played with Sarah's nipples. Alyce gave her a smile, repositioned herself and then began her own furious rubbing against Sarah's leg with her pussy and in moments she was soon climaxing against the smaller girl. Sarah held Alyce in her arms and watched Alyce's face as she closed her eyes and allowed the orgasm to wash over her body. Sarah waited and when Alyce was deep in the throes of her orgasm Sarah reached down with her hand and rubbed Alyce's pussy through the red bikini bottom. Alyce opened her eyes in delight as Sarah extended her partner's orgasm with the forceful rubbing. Soon Alyce was moaning louder and yelling provocative yeses as her legs came together about Sarah's hand. Sarah kept rubbing her partner's moist pussy until there was no more moaning from Alyce's lips or resistance from Alyce's hips. It was Alyce's turn to have her legs go limp and she collapsed to the ground alongside the pale brunette girl.

After a few minutes the two girls lied down on the blanket together, the air barely moved about them in the summer heat, smelling of musky female sex, sweat and suntan lotion. Sarah note the curious odor in the air, it was actually surprisingly pleasant, almost arousing in itself. No sounds broke the summer air except for the lone cicada and their heavy breathing as they now held each other closely. Alyce gave Sarah a final light kiss on the lips and a few seconds later Sarah returned the pleasantry.

12