Sara Is A Husband's Best Friend

Story Info
Sara pleases her friend's husband.
5.2k words
4.29
239.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
awiseguy
awiseguy
23 Followers

In the autumn of 1999 my dearest girlfriend Annie gave birth to a beautiful baby boy – after nearly three years of trying she and her husband Mitch were finally blessed with the child of their dreams. I visited her in the hospital and was there to welcome the little guy into his new home – everything was perfect for this wonderful little family. Over the next few months I spoke with Annie often and exchanged e-mails and updated photos almost daily. My husband was in awe of Annie’s giant breasts in some of the photos and commented how lucky Mitch was to have these new toys – little did we know this could not be further from the truth…

On my next visit just after the Holiday’s I noticed a bit of tension between Annie & Mitch. When I tried to get Annie to talk about it she quickly switched the conversation back to her favorite topic – the baby. Later on the same visit Mitch was preparing to go out with some friends and Annie kept insisting that I go along – she knew I was growing restless cooped up in the house with her and the baby. Trying not to look too eager I agreed and headed out to a local sports bar for beer and wings with Mitch and his buddies.

Arriving at the bar we met up with his friends - a few I knew from Mitch & Annie’s wedding and the others were friendly. Due to the cold Chicago night I was dressed quite conservatively in a large sweater, jeans and my new high black boots. The evening was pleasant and pretty subdued at first as we drank a few pitchers of beer and watched a Bulls game on TV – I was happy to be out and felt completely comfortable with Mitch and his friends. When the Bulls game ended (another loss without MJ) someone suggested a game of pool. Now you may recall from previous submissions – I love pool and when I am on, I am tough to beat. These Midwestern boys had no idea what they were in for when they challenged this east coast girl to a game of pool…

The pool tables were in the back of the bar each sectioned off into its’ own little room a very nice setup allowing plenty of room to play in a more or less private area. Mitch and I lost the coin toss and sat out the first game as the other two pairs faced off. They were not very good and the game dragged on allowing Mitch and I a chance to talk. The beer had loosened him up a bit and when I raised the issue of the obvious tension between he and Annie he gave me an honest and concise answer – he was horny and she was not. He stammered a bit in telling me that it had been over four months since the baby and Annie had shown absolutely no interest in him sexually. I pressed on and asked if she had at least given him a blowjob or a handjob and he smiled grimly and held up his right hand – this is it. I was a bit shocked and chuckled thinking about my husband and how cranky he gets if he goes without for more than a few days. The wheels started churning as it was our turn to play.

After the break I elected to shoot first – before shooting I asked what the stakes were. They all looked amused by my confidence and asked what I had in mind – ten bucks a head sound okay? Everyone readily agreed and Mitch looked nervous but reluctantly nodded his acceptance of the terms. My first shot was way off and I heard a groan from Mitch thinking he had just lost ten bucks on some over confident chick. Not one to make excuses I had to do something about my problem – it seems the sleeves of the extra large sweater I was wearing were going to be in the way of every shot. Contemplating what I was wearing beneath – a loose fitting silky white camisole top – I decided removing my sweater was my only chance. When it was again my shot I made a show of slowly removing my sweater and tossing it on an empty chair – turning back to the table I noticed that all eyes were on me. I was a bit of a spectacle, not only were my dark nipples visible through the shear silky material but my matching white thong was riding high on my hips above the waist of my snuggly fitting Levis. As I bent to shoot I am quite sure I heard a few moans from Mitch and his pals. My arms free of the sweaters obstruction - I circled the table sinking shot after shot and as I lined up on the eight ball I looked up at Mitch and winked as the ball sank cleanly into the corner pocket. Over the next hour a combination of my good shooting and the guys’ inability to focus on anything but my tits and ass - Mitch and I were up nearly a hundred dollars each.

Having done enough teasing and taken enough of the boy’s money I told Mitch that we should head back and check on Annie. Pulling my sweater back over my head I gave each of the boys a peck on the cheek and Mitch and I set out for home in a cab. Mitch asked the cabbie to drop us at the corner just down the block from his & Annie’s apartment. He took my hand and pulled me into a little Irish Pub for a nightcap. Sitting on a sofa in front of a roaring fire I nursed an Irish coffee as Mitch quickly chased his Guinness with three shots of Irish whiskey. The booze really loosened him up and he rambled on about his troubles at home – telling me how much he loved Annie and how sexy he thought she was but she had no interest in him at all. His eyes welled with tears when he tried to explain how frustrated he was and how he had even contemplated going to a hooker to relieve his pain. He was clearly a man at the end of his rope and in dire need of some relief. On the short walk home he was stumbling badly and alternated between apologizing, grabbing my ass, telling me how hot I was, how he and all of his friends wanted to fuck me and how lucky my husband was. In the entryway to their building he apologized again and told me he loves Annie and doesn’t want to hurt her but he can’t go much longer.

It was late when we walked into the apartment – Annie was asleep on the couch - the baby monitor clutched tightly to her chest. I helped Mitch into their bedroom - he fell face first into bed and was out like a light. Rolling him over I pulled off his shoes and socks, unbuckled his pants and attempted to pull them off. Despite his inebriation his cock was rock hard and preventing me from pulling his pants off smoothly – feeing sorry for his desperate situation and more than a little turned on I glanced over my shoulder into the darkened living room and pulled aside his briefs. His cock was enormous – not so much long as fat and thick. Between of all the attention from the boys earlier in the evening and this throbbing cock in front of me I was on fire. Leaning down I licked the tip tasting the salty pre cum oozing out and quickly swallowed this monster whole. Completely oblivious as to who or what was pleasing him Mitch’s hips began to buck wildly as he instinctively fucked my mouth in earnest - in less than a minute he exploded in my mouth – coming in torrents as I’d never experienced. Struggling to swallow his load I felt his entire body go limp – finally satisfied for the first time in months. Feeling guilty and unbearably horny myself I pulled off his pants, adjusted his briefs and covered him with a comforter – kissing him on the forehead I swear I saw a smile on his lips. Now I was the one who needed relief and with my husband asleep 1500 miles away it was surely going to come from my own hand and the trusty toy I carry with me on the road.

Walking back into the living room I turned on the gas fireplace and poured myself a glass of wine watching Annie sleep and contemplating how I would ever explain this. Soon, the baby cried and Annie jumped up for his 1 am feeding – seeing me she smiled wearily and whispered that she would be right back. When she had fed and quieted the baby she returned and snuggled up next to me by the fire. She asked if we had fun and I told her the story of our evening – delicately dancing around my conversations with Mitch and not yet broaching the subject of what had transpired some 30 feet away just moments ago. Thankfully she spoke first and told me how terrible she felt about not performing her wifely duties. She said she understood that Mitch was a man with needs but she was just unable to fulfill them at this time. Taking me by the hand she looked me deep in the eyes and asked me what she thought was an impossible favor – would I please help her and satisfy Mitch’s needs? She knew my husband and I were very open sexually and she hated to ask but she could think of no one else that she loved or trusted as much. Smiling widely I told her that I would be honored to try and satisfy her husband in her stead. With that we hatched a plan in which Mitch would have 48 hours of freedom to make up for his more than 4 months of frustration.

Annie’s Mom had asked her earlier in the day is she would drive up to Milwaukee with the baby for a visit and she had agreed knowing I was scheduled to fly out on Saturday afternoon. The plan was simple – I would change my flight to Monday evening and Annie would leave early the next morning for her Mother’s leaving Mitch and me alone to do as we wished. Despite the late hour we called my husband to tell him our plan and to get his blessing. He instantly agreed with one stipulation – he wanted an opportunity to do a photo shoot of Annie and her enormous new mommy boobs – she laughingly agreed saying it was the least that she could do. Strangely this entire concept brought out in Annie a side that I had never seen – usually shy and conservative this seemed to lighten her mood and make her smile. In the back of my mind I was thinking that this may open up an opportunity for my husband down the road – since the day he had met her he has been dying to get into Annie’s pants – or more specifically between her spectacular tits. The final detail was a note that I helped Annie write to Mitch explaining what was happening.

Dearest Mitch,

I love you with all of my heart and soul – you are a wonderful husband and father and I appreciate all that you do for our family. I know I have not been there for you sexually since the baby was born and I want you to know that this is only temporary and not an indication of my love. Sara has very kindly agreed to assist us in getting through these rough times and you have my blessing to enjoy her charms and fulfill your desires. I am sure that you will treat her with the kindness and tenderness that you have given to me through the years. I will return in 48 hours – until then have fun and know that I love you.

Annie

I kissed Annie goodnight and went off to get some sleep – she left the note on her pillow beside a sleeping Mitch and she and baby left at first light for a visit with Grandma.

Saturday, I awoke to a brilliantly sunny and cold Chicago morning – looking out the window of the guest room I thought back on the events of last night and smiled. For the next 48 hours I was to be a whore for my best friends’ husband – in the shower I decided to make the most of it and do everything in my power make the next 48 hours exceed even Mitch’s wildest imagination. Resisting the urge to rub my swollen clit and relieve my own pent up desire I carefully trimmed my pussy into just a thin strip and shaved my legs. Stepping into a small silk kimono I wrapped my head in a towel and padded into the kitchen to fix breakfast. After my second cup of coffee and a few drags on a joint I found in the pocket of my robe (remnants of a glorious weekend with my hubby on Nantucket) I was feeling good and more comfortable with what was ahead. The smell of coffee and frying bacon must have stirred Mitch from his slumber as I heard the shower running – I wondered if he had read the note. Sneaking a quick look into the bedroom I noticed the note missing from the pillow and laying open on the dresser. With a shudder of excitement I went back to the kitchen not sure what to expect from my best friends husband.

My long dark hair hung wetly onto my shoulders dampening the fabric of my robe and causing my nipples to harden – I was nude under the robe – my freshly trimmed kitty literally dripping with anticipation of that beautiful cock I had tasted only a few hours earlier. I heard a nervous cough from the doorway and turned to see Mitch fully dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt - we exchanged awkward good mornings and he sat at the breakfast counter as I gave him a cup of coffee and served him breakfast. The small talk finally gravitated toward the letter and he asked how this all came to pass. I explained as best I could and told him to relax – we could do as much or as little as he pleased. I then confessed to my late night blowjob and he laughed saying he awoke with a smile and vague remembrances of what could only have been a dream – after reading Annie’s note he wasn’t sure what to think. He thanked me and said he couldn’t believe that Annie agreed to this - when I said it was all her idea he smiled and said perhaps she is finally coming around.

Standing I dropped my robe and said – I know I am no match for your beautiful Annie but for the next 48 hours this body is yours to do with whatever you wish. He picked me up and ran into the bedroom – gently tossing me on the bed he quickly removed his clothes and climbed on. Slowly kissing my forehead he worked his way down to my ears, my throat from there to my breasts and down to my belly – when he got to my pussy he stopped and looked up – it’s beautiful – he said – I have been begging Annie to shave for years and she won’t do it. It’s all yours – I purred - and he proceeded to eat my like an ice cream sundae. Having come twice in his mouth I was dying to be fucked – pushing him onto his back I gave his cock a quick lick and slowly lowered myself onto him. Although not as long as my husband he was much thicker and the feeling of him filling me up was incredible. Whenever I get completely turned on I get vocal and I started talking dirty to poor Mitch – I think at first he was a bit scared but he soon got into it – rolling me onto my back and plowing into me. It seemed that every time I said the word “fuck” he slammed a little harder – soon his eyes were closed and he was banging me for all he was worth. Fuck me hard you stud – if I am bad will you fuck me in the ass? Later can I fuck your friends... with this last statement he completely lost control and grabbed my ass with both hands and nailed me to the bed – holding tight and filling me with a tremendous load of his hot seed. Completely winded and sated he rolled over and went to sleep.

Back in the kitchen I retrieved my robe and took a couple more drags of that joint and relaxed on the couch watching some mindless cooking show on TV. I awoke sometime later with Mitch standing over me stroking his half erect cock. Looking down I noticed my robe was open revealing my tits and my pussy dripping with his come. Smiling I told him to come closer and I took his cock into my mouth - quickly deep throating him and feeling him harden. He was panting and telling me how sexy I was and how no one had ever deep throated him before – just before he came I pulled him out of my mouth and jerked him off – coming all over my face and tits. Then I took his diminishing tool back into my mouth and licked him clean – amazingly he grew hard again and I begged him to fuck me from behind. Bending me over the sofa he fucked me like a man escaped from prison – grabbing my hips with both hands and slapping my ass. Finally exhausted and physically unable to come again he collapsed on the floor and fell asleep. Gingerly I headed back to the bathroom and took a long hot shower. We were only six hours into this and I had already been fucked twice and had his load blown all over me – we were off to a great start.

Stepping from the shower I noticed the sun was setting over the city and I wondered what the evening held for me – if the tingle in my crotch was any indication – it would surely be fun. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked into the living room where Mitch had moved to the couch and was sleeping peacefully. Hearing me come in his eyes opened and he smiled – stating that he couldn’t believe he still hasn’t awakened from this wonderful dream. It’s no dream lover but if you sleep all day it may as well be – with that he jumped up and headed to the shower. When he finally emerged from the shower I told him that it was his job to pick my attire for the evening. He smiled and said – you might not like what I choose – and I stated simply – you are the boss this evening, what I like doesn’t really matter. With that he went deep into Annie’s walk in closet and returned a few moments later with an armload of clothing. His taste were on the slutty side but otherwise not bad – he had chosen a short black skirt, black thigh-high stockings, a low cut white silk blouse and a pair of stiletto heels – things he had bought Annie over the years and she won’t wear. Thanking him, I smiled and went into the other room to get ready – eager to dress up for my date.

Fixing my hair I took one last look in the mirror – I had to admit I did look pretty hot – a bit on the trampy side but hot nonetheless. When I walked into the living room Mitch almost fell out of his chair – I had dressed exactly as he had wanted with the exception of the shoes – instead of the pumps I had worn my high black boots a concession made due to the Chicago snow – Mitch didn’t seem to notice as his eyes were fixated on my protruding nipples – which were clearly visible though the sheer fabric of my silk top and gently swayed and jiggled with each step. This blouse was not intended to be worn braless but if the look on Mitch’s face was any indication I had made the right decision in going without – Mitch was grinning like a schoolboy.

I told him we should call my husband to check in and he looked a bit dubious – don’t worry he is fine with this. When I got my husband on the phone he asked to speak with Mitch – handing the phone to Mitch I couldn’t make out what my husband was saying. I could hear Mitch describing my outfit in detail and telling my husband how great I looked – Mitch visibly reddened with embarrassment when he covered the phone and asked me if I was wearing any panties – In response I lifted my skirt and showed my him neatly trimmed pussy bereft of any panties – I thought he was going to pass out and I could hear my husband laughing on the other end of the line. He handed the phone back to me and my husband said to have fun and be gentle – he said it sounded as though Mitch was going to have a heart attack – he told me I was a great friend to Annie and Mitch and the best wife he could ever ask for…

In the cab on the way to the restaurant I sat close to Mitch and kept rubbing his cock through his pants – the whole time giving the cabbie a good look at my stocking tops and pussy – I thought he was going to crash trying to get a better look in the mirror. Getting out of the cab I was sure to give Mitch a good look at my pussy – which was already growing hungry for some action. Dinner was nice – the restaurant was quiet and the food spectacular. The service was better than normal as the waiters were falling all over themselves to get a look at my tits. During dinner we talked about our marriages, careers all the usual chatter when I finally directed the conversation back to sex. I asked Mitch what his fantasies were and after some time and a bit more wine he began to open up. It was nice that he began all of his fantasies with Annie, how he wished Annie would flash occasionally, or how he had always wanted to try anal sex but she would have none of it, he also mentioned how he dreamed of watching Annie get fucked by two or more men – nothing violent of course- just consensual group sex. I told him a bit about my relationship with my husband and how we were open to these things and willing to help the other fulfill our fantasies. I then leaned into him and whispered in his ear – I know I am not Annie but we have about 36 hours to make all your fantasies reality. The flashing would be easy – I was doing that already and would continue through the night. If he wanted my ass it was all his and judging from his friends reaction to my little show at the pool table we would have no trouble rounding up a few guys for a little gang bang. He looked at me with big eyes and asked if I was serious – as serious as a heart attack I said, for the next 36 hours I was all his to do with whatever he pleased. With that I could just see the wheels spinning inside his head.

awiseguy
awiseguy
23 Followers
12