All Comments on 'Sara Is A Husband's Best Friend'

by awiseguy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A good friend indeed.

A very nice fuck story which hed me erupt in no time. A very similar instance happenened with me. My cousin P was married to a beautiful woman J who was once previously married also. She had a son from that marriage. My cousin was very happy with her for the first two years of his wedding but then things soured and he just drowned himself into alcohol and so J was left unfulfilled. Right from the day she was married to my cousin P there was always some chemistry between us and it culminated about a year ago. We met a funeral in the family and it was 15 years to her wedding and I was surprised at her melancholy. We exchanged our phone numbers and in the days following we talked practically every day and then every night and talked about all the topics in her personal life and opened up and I came to know that her husband was into a depression period and had not touched her like a woman over 8 years. I am now 53 and she was also in her late forties and was in need of companionship. Well there was a family wedding and we all gathered there and this time as we were meeting just after Six months and had talked on phone practically every night on every topic we were just behaving as good friends and got an oppurtinity to get together and had unprotected sex twice in one night, and have had sex on a number of occasions after that, with my wifes knowledge also,. J is really a very cooperative and a sexy lady and is now very happy and has a new glow on her face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
.

A wise person EH? Where did you get that from? More like unwise person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She sounds

Like a man.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Annony

The ludicrous annony comment is better than the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous