Sarah and Friends Get Attention Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
501 Followers

I don't know if she noticed that last detail or if she was just getting used to being on display.

The guy watching us was probably 5'8 280 pounds and probably hadn't bathed in a week.

Sarah was getting very uncomfortable with the attention and whispered that I better not leave her side, even to use the bathroom, or she wasn't going to be as co operative and accommodating as she had been for 2 days.

I smiled and said between the promise and the cuff's she really don't have a choice in this matter.

Just then we were joined by a second and a third patron.

The black guy moving to the seat next to me must have been 6'3 and 110 pounds with really bad teeth.

The guy that sat in the seat next to Sarah was Hispanic and was not wearing a shirt. He had so many tattoos that he probably didn't need a shirt. He carried his own bottle in a little brown bag and he smelled like he had been drinking all morning. He offered Sarah his bottle but she politely refused, thinking that he may not have noticed her arm limitations.

The little black man at the counter must have put out a sign because about twenty more men with two of them pulling their women along, came looking for seats near the exposed white ho.

Even I was getting a little nervous, but I was determined to go through with this. I inserted the vibrator into Sarah's cunt and as she reached her first climax, I asked the Hispanic guy where the restroom was.

He just looked at me like I was crazy as I got up to use the restroom.

I was only gone two minutes, but when I came back someone had taken my seat and no one was watching the movie.

I sat in the seat two spaces from Sarah and just watched.

The Hispanic guy was sucking Sarah's tits and the guy with bad teeth was kissing her right on the lips. I couldn't tell for sure but I think it was the fat guy, was on his knees in front of my helpless wife, sucking and fingering her twat for all he was worth.

The vibrator was gone and there was no attempt to provide Sarah with any tenderness.

Just as I was about to admit that I had gone too far and go find some help, a voice from a seat in the back said something I didn't understand and everyone just stopped what they were doing.

The voice belonged to this dark skinned black man that had to be 7 feet tall. He came down with his entourage of large black men and walked over to me.

He said give me the keys to the cuffs and get out of here. I will see that your little slut is out front at exactly 4 o'clock.

I did as instructed and waited outside wondering if Sarah was Ok and if she would ever speak to me again.

At quarter after 4, Sarah came out the front door holding the arm of the tall black man as if they were husband and wife.

She smiled at me and said Gary, Ronald has asked me to join him for the evening. He is going to drive me home in the morning. I am OK with it and I will tell you all about it then.

A big black limo pulled up, Ronald and my wife got in and I was left standing in the parking lot, not knowing what to do or where she was being taken.

I had no choice but to go home and hope she was OK.

I drove slowly as I had no reason to even get home.

When I got there, I couldn't eat, I couldn't watch TV, and I certainly wasn't going to use the phone in case she tried to call.

I spent the entire evening sitting in my recliner waiting for darkness. I spent all night trying to sleep, but always just staring at the clock.

I heard a car door and jumped out of bed thinking it was morning, only to find that it was just past midnight and the car was my neighbor coming home.

At some point in the night I must have fallen asleep, because the next time I looked it was quarter to seven, and there was still no sign of Sarah.

I was getting frantic.

I decided that if by 9am, Sarah hadn't returned, I would call the policy.

At five after nine, I was dialing the police when the limo pulled up in front and Sarah got out. She was wearing a robe tied at the waste.

Ronald smiled at me from the back window and drove off.

I ran to help Sarah who seemed a bit dazed and slow to move her feet.

She looked at me and said she was fine. She asked if she could have a bath and something to eat before we talked.

I ran her bath and helped her out of her robe and into the bath. She was covered in hickys and bruises, and there was a river of stale semen leaking from her pussy and her ass. It looked like one tooth was chipped.

I got her into the bath and went to get her some food in the kitchen. When I brought the tray upstairs, Sarah was laying on top of the covers on our bed, naked, snoring and fast asleep.

I spent the entire day, checking to be sure she was Ok and waiting to hear her story.

Anne and Julie came by to see if Sarah would mind if I could join them for a threesome. When they heard what had happened they sat with me for the entire afternoon.

I joined Sarah in bed about 10 that evening. She was still sound asleep, so I just wrapped myself around her and slept.

I awoke and saw the sun coming through the window, my heart stopped when I realized that Sarah was not next to me.

Just then she came walking out of the bathroom and asked, do you know where a girl can get some grub. I am ravenous.

I gave her a great big hug and hurried down to make her the best breakfast I could manage.

Still abiding by the house rules, Sarah walked into the kitchen without a stitch of clothing, just as I started pouring her coffee. Sarah shoveled her breakfast so fast that all I had time for was coffee. I said they obviously didn't feed you.

We went to the living room with our coffee (this time I didn't open the curtains).

I gave Sarah all the space she needed to start telling me what happened.

Sarah said so much happened that I am going to keep this all in sequence and try not to forget any of it.

She said, I know you can see the marks and bruises all over my body and there are more that I know you can't see, but I will get to all that.

Sarah began, the minute you left me there I knew I was in trouble.

The Hispanic guy next to me reached over and saw that I was defenseless. He held my nose and when I opened my mouth to breath he held his bottle of cheap whiskey to my throat and forced me to drink all of it. He then started sucking my tits as some guy with really bad breath and most of his teeth missing forced me to kiss him with my tongue.

This big fat guy started eating my pussy, and he shoved that large vibrator up my ass.

I didn't know you had returned until Ron stopped the gang rape.

When he made you leave, he removed the cuffs and moved me up on the stage.

The projector was turned off and Ron sorted everyone into three groups. He made them all sit there and watch as he had the spot lights turned right on my crotch and he removed his pants.

My god Gary, I thought Harold was big. Ron had a dick that was just as big as the ones on the screen when we first walked in.

His dick had to be 14 or 15 inches and as big around as a baseball bat.

I was really scared, but I saw no way of avoiding the inevitable so I decided that whatever happened, I was going to deal with it.

In as brave a voice as I could muster I told him that I needed to be fucked and I was hoping he was man enough to satisfy me.

I couldn't believe what I was being forced to do.

Before I knew it his giant hands were rubbing the globes of my ass. I obediently spread my legs, and spread my vagina open in offering him access to what 3 days ago was entirely yours.

There was no need for lubrication as I was so wet, I could have rowed a boat up my hole.

Ron moved between my legs and had someone put a cushion under my hips to raise my bottom up. He was a bit tender on the first push, until I realized he was already eight inches into my hole.

After that he must have decided that this was about his pleasure not mine.

He looked at me and asked, are you ready?

He didn't wait for my reply. He just pushed hard.

I screamed as I swore he had ripped me open. It hurt more than anything I had ever experienced.

He didn't seem to care, he just started fucking me harder and harder.

When I looked down, I could actually see his dick pushing inside my stomach. My stomach was actually going up when he pushed into me.

In no time, I was cumming like a wild woman. He lasted about 15 minutes before he filled me with about a gallon of cum.

When he was done, he had me clean his dick and his balls with my mouth. Then he lined up the audience into three groups and said they had the next hour to use me.

I was fucked constantly in all three holes by one black dick after another. Most of them came quickly and got back in line.

They all smelled bad and they all treated me like a piece of meat. They called me names and one guy pulled so hard, I had to look to be sure he hadn't torn off my left nipple as a souvenir.

They pulled my hair and used their fingers to pull and twist as I thought they were trying to remove the skin covering my pussy.

When Ron ended it, two big fat black women were told to clean me up.

Instead of taking me to the rest room, they spread me open and used their tongues to eat out my pussy and my ass. They found my clothes and got me dressed.

By the time I saw you, I had been fucked at least 40 times in each hole and my stomach hurt from all the fluid I had consumed.

Ron didn't rally ask, he just told me to tell you that I was Ok and that he was going to use me for the night which is what I did.

When the limo pulled away, Ron took me to this building in the commercial district. There were no lights and only one door into a long dark hallway. At the end of the hall behind two sets of steel doors, we walked into a room full of scantily dressed black woman.

Ron walked me past them up some stairs and into a small room with a bed and a bathroom. He sat in the only chair and had one of the girls bring me a few skimpy outfits, but said that I probably wouldn't have time to put them on any way.

He said I had a half hour to wash up. Everything I needed was laid out in the bathroom.

He said, it is 5 o'clock, when the bell goes off at 5:30, and for the rest of the night, if I wasn't with a customer, I had better be in the main room down stairs whenever the bell rang.

He said I would have 5 minutes to douche after each client and that I had to fuck them, suck them or take them in my ass if they asked for it.

He said that at the prices he was charging, they were entitled to the entire white whore and all her holes.

I wasn't allowed to speak unless spoken to and I couldn't ask for tips, but if they offered, I could settle up with him in the morning and keep half.

As he left, he said I probably wouldn't be getting any sleep because he was getting the word out to all the brothers that Ron had some new white meat. He said it would be futile to try and leave and that he was planning to personally clean me up in the morning before I got the enjoyment of his cock in my other two holes.

I didn't have time to consider the possibility of wither his dick would even fit in my mouth or my ass. I had a lot to do before then.

With tears running down my face, I douched my cunt and my ass, and washed up as best I could. I had no way to reach you or to make a run for it, so I decided that I would make the best of it as a middle class white whore working in the ghetto.

As the first John entered, the front door chimed at exactly 5:30. I was just finishing up my lip stick, so I stuck out my chest, accepted my position and headed down the hall to meet my first paying sex partner. I found my way to the "Meeting room" just as all the girls were lining up.

The first guy in what appeared to be a long line of Johns was asked to choose his woman from amongst the ladies in line. He mumbled the word White and to no one's surprise took me by the hand and was told he had a half hour.

When we got to my room, he pushed me onto the bed, yanked off my panties and undressed himself.

He was about six feet tall with a huge belly and a 6 inch dick. He mounted me, stuck it in and came immediately. He rolled off threw $200 on the bed and walked out.

I guess Ron decided that having me walk to the meeting room was a waste of time, so he just had them line up at the door. Each time one left, another walked in.

There was no time to fix my face or douche my used holes, much less get dressed.

Over the next 13 hours, I must have fucked seventy five black dicks of all shapes and sizes.

One guy brought his wife who ate me out while I gave him a blow job. There was a set of twins that fucked me in the cunt and the ass at the same time and there were two guys with 12 inch dicks that both fucked my pussy at the same time. That was really painful.

Most of them threw money on the bed when they were done and most of them were so dirty, I wondered how they could afford what they were paying Ron for me.

There was this one old black man that must have been over 80. His skin was so wrinkled, he looked like the skin covering my vagina.

They all played rough. One guy spent 15 minutes putting hickys all over my body before he used my mouth as a fuck toy. After that, each John saw the handy work and added to it.

I swallowed all their cum and by morning the sheets were coated in dry cum.

I had one John who was surprised that a whore would cum, much less appear to enjoy it as I had, and another who said whores never kissed their Johns after I had Kissed him square on the mouth.

There were a few lesbians that showed up to eat and be eaten. I was so sore, they gave me a moment to rest my raw holes from pounding cocks.

The worst of all was at about four this morning. He was about 60 years old, and smelled like a bottle of bourbon. He had about a nine inch dick and he told me to swallow it.

His Dick had all these sores on it. I wasn't given a choice. He said Ron wouldn't let him touch any of his regular girls but in my case he made an exception.

When I got him past my gag reflex, he fucked my face and buried my nose in his bug infested pubic hair.

After he came, he turned over and had me eat out his ass hole. I swear he hadn't ever been introduced to toilet paper.

After that one, Ron let me wash up, but I would never be able to wash that out of my memory.

At seven this morning, I had just fucked a guy that had to be 400 pounds. When I looked up, my next customer looked familiar. Then I recognized Ron.

He carried me down the hall because I couldn't get my legs to work. He used the French shower to direct hot water up my cunt and into my gaping ass to clean me up.

He let me wash my hair and then he carried me to what must have been his room. He laid me on the bed and told me that he had charged 72 guys the white ho premium to fuck his white whore. He said that while I was washing up, he had the tips rounded up and that he was letting me keep $2,000 for being such a good sport.

Then he said the best part of the whole night was what he was about to do.

He gave me my choice of positions, but not a choice of getting out of what was about to happen.

I rolled onto my stomach with a fresh pillow under my belly and offered him access to my ass, resigned to the inevitable and yet shaking from the thought of being able to do this.

Without any hesitation, he inserted the tip of his cock and then shoved the rest of his 14 inches up my ass and started fucking it as if I wasn't attached to it.

I thought his dick in my cunt had been pain full, but this I couldn't handle, until all of a sudden the entire night disappeared and all I could think of was the rockets exploding and my entire lower body being on fire in ecstasy.

All the dicks that had been in my ass were now being looked at as preparation for this moment. This time Ron lasted a long time, and he bruised even the skin at the base of my ass as he pummeled my ass without mercy.

I cam 6 or 8 times, without making a sound. Then he was done with me.

As I rolled over, I remembered that I had one more hole to pleasure him with. He said clean it up bitch, so I licked my insides off his tool.

I sucked his huge balls into my mouth to clean them, and then I started the task that was going to let me go home.

I swallowed the first eight or ten inches without much difficulty, and when I shifted, he simply pushed forward and my nose was buried in his long thick pubic hair.

Even through my nose I had a hard time breathing because he was so far down my wind pipe.

Ron got into a rhythm of penetrating and then withdrawing and I kept contracting my throat muscles to add to the pressure on his dick.

When I reached under and stuck my finger in his ass, he exploded. He was so deep inside me, there was no way for me to swallow, but as he pulled out, I licked him clean.

He put on his slacks, handed me that white robe and brought me home. If I still matter to you, I want you to know that I love you and I look forward to however you choose for me to get fucked. I would ask that for a few days, you let me heal because I am so sore, I couldn't even manage a welcome home fuck from my husband right now.

I have some idea where the bruises came from and I need to see a dentist for this tooth. I banged it on the limo door as I was saying goodbye to Ron's cock. I am also going first thing in the morning to get on the pill and get checked for every sexually transmitted disease they can think of.

I said I can't wait to hear you tell this story to our new lovers but that will have to wait, because you can have the day off today. You and I are going to the airport Thursday morning and getting on the first plan headed to the Caribbean that has two seats. We will come back when we are ready, and the only cock you will have to service is mine.

Andi23
Andi23
501 Followers