Sarah and Marc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfreeman
mcfreeman
8 Followers

Trisha and Amber both ooooh as they listen.

Amber crawls over to Trisha, grabs both her legs, and pulls her on her back sliding her across the floor. She pushes Trisha's legs apart and dives in her pussy with her tongue. Craig kneels behind Amber and shoves his dick inside her pussy. Sarah and Iara both straddle Trisha facing each other and Iara sits on her face and Sarah straddles her body. Rocking back and forth, they rub their pussies on her, while they gently squeeze each others tits.

Tom and Marc stand on each side of Sarah as she strokes their cock, both at the same time, one in each of her hands. Not being able to take it, she gulps down both dicks, sucking hard on both at the same time.

Now Amber is going almost insane as she is fucked by Craig and Iara wiggles on Trisha's mouth and gushes like a broken water pipe. Sarah is sucking two cocks and rubbing her pussy over Trisha as Tom and Marc take turns shooting into and over her mouth. Craig is pounding Amber's pussy and lifting her up by her crossed legs as he cums into her. Amber screams her pleasure feeling the wads of cum hitting deep inside her.

The explosions of cum and orgasms and oral expletives that filled the air sounded like one continuous "AAAH ..ShitGodYesyes yesGoddamn oh yes...more more more".

"Iara you taste wonderful."

"You lick me so well."

"God, I came good."

"Yes you did, lover."

Iara's tits are sore, since she just had a baby two months ago, and they really need milking, "Come milk my tits and suck them dry.", she says inviting Sarah and Tom. Iara cups and holds her breasts pinching the nipples to show all what she means. The small bubble of white fluid that forms immediately draws everyone's set of eyes and a chorus of oooohs is heard.

Walking over to Iara, Sarah and Tom each wrap their lips around a nipple, sucking like they were dieing of thirst. They almost giggle as they bump heads in their milk drinking eagerness. As milk runs out the sides of their mouths, the others are turned on watching what they also wanted to do.

"Oh Damn! This feels sooo good! Let me feed all your hungry ass's!" Iara says to the waiting eyes, while moaning softly. She is totally pleased as she sees other licking mouths lusting for a suck of her tits.

Sarah and Tom let go of her nipples and then Marc and Amber each suck a tit and one after another everyone begins to line up to suck on Iara's nipples. As mouth after mouth take their fill from her, Iara becomes more and more licentious, rubbing pussies and holding stiff cocks as her own pussy is invaded by fingers and fists. Iara is now a sex station of nourishment and lust.

"Mmmm... you taste so good baby" Amber says while sucking and gulping some of the sweet milk. Amber has her fingers inside of Iara as she sucks the tan tit and its lactating nipple.

"You like my wife's milk don't you?" Craig asks as he smiles at Amber.

"She is wonderful. Is your cock as nice?"

Amber's mouth is replaced by Trisha's as Amber's mouth finds Craig's still thick cock. Amber likes the sensation of her mouth fill with a wife's tit and then immediately a husband's cock. Amber moans her pleasure as Iara feeds Trisha and wets Amber's hand.

"Look at her, Iara. She sucks cock like she loves cum." Craig tells his wife knowing that the more sex action his wife sees the more she will want to do.

"He is full of it." Iara smiles as her eyes roll back in her head. Trisha locks onto Iara's tit and drains it, saying over and over, "I love this...I love this...I love this."

Iara grabs hold of Trisha head with one hand and pressing the sucking mouth hard to her breast, she cums flooding Ambers hand which is now fully inside her pussy.

Chapter Four: Full Delivery

Lost as they were in each other, no one heard the door open and three men enter. It is the liquor store delivery guy, Justin, and two of his friends. They stand in the door way to the living room and watch the action before stripping and before anyone sees them. "Don't worry." , Justin announces, "I locked the door behind us. See that one girl? She is Sarah and she is the one who told me: come back with friends. Let's introduce ourselves. "

"Sarah?" Justin injects into the room his clothes now neatly folded on top of his shoes. "Sarah?"

"Justin....did you bring the boys?" Sarah asks passed the bodies as she squeezes Tom's arm good-bye and strides toward Justin and his friends.

"Sure I did. It was the easiest recruiting I have ever done." Justin smiles taking in Sarah's full naked body as she approaches. "Shall we go to a bedroom?"

Sarah leads the three naked men into the master bedroom. They disappear like a silent train into the bedroom and someone shuts the door.

"Where is your wife going?" Iara asks Marc.

"I think she has a special party planned for herself tonight."

"Well she gave me a special party," Tom smirks holding a new hard on and waving it in the direction of all the remaining ladies.

"I will have some of that," says Iara, "If my husband and Marc will both fuck me....at the same time."

"You and Sarah think alike." Marc says.

Meanwhile Amber and Trisha have joined together again and are lying on the couch in a sixty-nine embrace. Tom tells Iara, Marc, and Craig to, "Look at my darlings. Aren't they two of the finest pets you have ever seen. They are sisters under the skin." Iara feels herself getting wet looking at the pair as they devour each other with mutual tongues and fingers. She wants both tongues on her skin and takes hold of Tom's cock without thinking as Marc and her husband begin to taste her velvet skin as her nipples hardens to their twin tongues' travels.

With a simple "Boys.", Iara sinks down to her knees in the middle of the three cocks and assesses the state of excitement each man presents to her.

"I want all three of your hard ass dicks to fuck my mouth" Iara says, while she drools and licks her lips.

As Iara opens her mouth as wide as she can, Marc, Tom and Craig jockey for a position to stuff all three of their cocks inside her mouth. Once they find the order, they begin ramming to the back of her throat. The guys can feel their dicks rubbing against each other; while pumping in and out of her mouth, Iara takes all three in a gurgling moaning drool generating swallow.

Sarah, in the bedroom with Justin and his friends, is so wet at the thought of being banged by all three guys. "Show me what you got for me" she says rubbing her pussy at the same time. Justin walks over to her stroking his cock with precum dripping from the tip of his dick. Sarah licks the tip "Mmmmmm......so good..." taking his dick inside her mouth and, sucking the rest of the precum out of the small mouth, she closes her lips around the head and sucks a vacuum around the head.

Justin's two friends walked over and tell Sarah to lay down. Justin straddles over her and pushes his hardness inside her mouth. One of his friends lifts her hips and ass while he sits under her and enters inside her ass. Meanwhile the other one pulls her legs up and pushes his cock inside Sarah's pussy.

With all her holes being stroked, Sarah is moaning so loud that the others can hear her in the other room. Moving her hips in unison to the cocks, while her ass and pussy is getting fucked hard and with juices starting to seep out her pussy,and starting to run in between her ass cheeks, Sarah rides the two cocks. Using her juices for lubrication as it drips down on her ass hole and his dick, Justin begins to bang her even harder as Sarah's moans reach a fever pitched volume.

When Sarah's cries reach Iara's ears and one of the cocks in her mouth begins shooting down her throat, Iara starts to cum, swallowing and moaning. Trisha and Amber both stop their sucking and listen to the sounds coming from Iara's throat and from the closed bedroom door. Iara's mouth goes from one cock to the other trying to get all to shoot at once.

Iara pulled one cock from her throat and deep throated another, moving to each in its turn. Cum and clear thick saliva now drooled from her mouth as she round robined the cocks. Cum covered her mouth as her greedy haste had all the men moaning at once in deep pleasure. When Trisha and Amber walked to the sounds coming from the bedroom, they were not even noticed by Iara and her circle of cocks. Iara's mouth sucking off one shaft after another made a train sound as Amber and Trisha passed, which almost matched the two pussy's squishing by.

Chapter Five: A Photo Finish

As Amber begins to turn the handle to the bedroom door, Trisha whispers to her, "See what I brought?" displaying a disposable camera. Trisha grins and tells Amber to open the door. To their delighted surprise the room is not dark, but Sarah is on the master bed straddling on all fours one man, whose cock is in her pussy as another man fucks her ass, and a third fucks her mouth. Sarah does not hear the camera's click being fully occupied. Trisha and Amber are besides themselves as their eyes feast on the orgy before them.

Click. Click. Click.

"That woman," Trisha tells Amber, "knows what to do in a bedroom."

Click ...click...

"You sure can tell that." the man with his cock in Sarah's mouth smiles now aware of the two new cunts as he fucks Sarah's moaning groaning mouth. Both Trisha and Amber watch Sarah take the triple play pounding. Their eyes moving from one end of her to the other, both women are flushed with excitement listening to the grunting groaning hostess on her own marriage bed being mauled and man-handled by three strong young studs.

"OOOh, god ....I am going to blast down this bitch's throat!! She wants this load. She wants all of you guy's cum....I bet. God....is this woman a cocksucker!!!...or what."

"Amber what are we going to do with a rough dude that just shot his wad?", Trisha asks.

"Question is what am I going to do to you two..." the guys snaps pulling his cum dripping cock from Sarah's gapping mouth.

Sarah, almost breathless, whispers in her cum drenched tongue, "Now be ...nice...not everyone wants it as rough...as me. Justin tell your friend to play nice."

Trisha is stunned that a woman with two cocks still banging away inside her could think of anything else except the pounding she is getting. Amber looks at the dripping cock now coming straight for her. She drops to her knees and opens her mouth just as the cock touches her nose and wiggles its way into her mouth, and bangs into the back of her throat. Her eyes narrow as the man wobbles his tool back and forth in her gulping mouth. She starts to smile as she tastes Sarah as well as the man's cum. "Mmmmmmmm," she moans now rocking to the man's tool.

Trisha steps behind Amber and holds her head telling the man, "Fuck her, My girl likes it rough. Go ahead ram her mouth." Immediately the man takes the bait and begins a vicious face fucking of Ambers mouth while he looks directly into Trisha's eyes saying, "OK, bitch. You want it rough take this and that. You think you can take a face fucking or an ass pounding? Do YOU? Eh? Do you?!!!"

The two cocks in Sarah explode almost at the same time. Sarah is filled with a overflowing warmth as she watches Amber's mouth taking a pounding just like hers went through and Sarah cums with a "OH MY GOD...MY GOD...MY GOD...MY GOD"

"Fill her, you fucker." Trisha shouts as she stares down the rapist who is fucking her friends mouth and suddenly multiple climaxes explode in the room.

Chapter Six: Whats In The Closet

Marc walks over to the closet and pulls out a fuckin machine unfolding it and putting the plug into the socket. Reaching back into the closet, he takes out a clear plastic box. He sets the box down next to the fucking machine lifting off the lid. Inside are a wide assortment of dildos that attached to the machine. Looking at the women, "I will let you all decide together which one of these you want on here" Marc says with a smile.

The women walked over to the box going through the many dildos finally picking the nine inch black one that was curved at the end. Marc attached the dildo onto the machine "who's first?" Marc asks. Iara walks over. "Get on your knees!" Marc tells her. Bending down and getting on her hands and knees on the bench, Iara waits to feel the big dildo inside her pussy. All the men are now standing around watching waiting to see the machine fuck her. Marc turns the machine on and the dildo plunges inside Iara'cunt.

Iara loses her breath the minute it rams inside her while she archs her back. "Oh God!" Iara screams.

Marc turns up the machine so it would go a faster pace. "You like that bitch?!"

"Yes....Oh God....yes....!" Iara wails while the black curve cock relentlessly drives into her. "Fuck...I never...ever...ever.....felt..anything like this!!! Chirst more.!! Turn that fucking....this up....Goddamn......OH, YES!!"

Marc reaches down to the side of the machine and turns the knob to high speed. Iara tries to keep herself steady while the dildo plunges deep inside of her full throttle.

"Oh... Damn...! I'm going to cum!"

Gripping onto the sides of the bench Iara lets out a loud scream of pleasure as her cum starts to run down the inside of her thighs. Marc turns the machine off and Justin walks over and licks the cums from Iara's thighs.

"I'm next!" Trisha said as she walks towards the machine then waiting for Iara to get off.

Iara moves off the machine and Trisha gets on her hands and knees, spreading her legs as far as they will go on the bench.

"How bad do you want it?" Marc asks Trisha with his hand on the knob.

"I want you to make that machine fuck the shit out me baby!" Trisha tells Marc with anticipation. Marc positions the dildo and lubes it and thinks to himself, "OK. Hope you can take it."

"OK, first Trish baby....I want you on your belly," Marc instructs as he removes the dildo and replaces it with a DP model, "Now with a little adjusting of the seat here I can get your body at just the right angle. There. Yes dear, that's good." Marc moves his palm to Trisha's pussy to test how wet she is. As he slide his hand under her palm up his fingers her her clit and work the hood back from it.

"Does that feel ok, Trish?"

"Oh damn baby......fuck me!!! I'm so wet... give it to Me!"

Marc reaches down and turns the machine on low speed as it drives into her she grabs the legs of the bench to hold herself in place. While the dildo moves in and out of her Marc slaps her on her tight ass.

"You want it faster baby?"

"Yes...I want it faster... turn that bitch up!"

Marc turns the knob skipping the other speeds and swtitches it to high.

"Oh shit...Make my fucking ass cum!"

The Dildo rams her so hard that the bench starts to move as it drives into her. Marc continues to slap her ass while the machine fucks both her holes.

Amber walks over and gets on her knees in front of Trisha so she can suck on her titts. Trisha takes one of her nipples into her mouth sucking gently while Marc is slapping her ass and the machine gets the best of her two holes.

"Oh god..... Oh...baby! I'm going to bust!"

Trisha begins to shake and cum starts to flow from her pussy onto the bench.

"Lick that shit up!" Marc tells Amber.

Amber gets up off her knees and licks the cum off Trisha's pussy and then licks the rest of the small dapples off the bench.

"Mmmm.... that tastes so good! Now its my turn to get fucked."

Marc takes off the DP dildo and replaces it with the one that was on there before. While Trisha moves off the bench. Amber lays on the bench on her side and lifts one leg up. "Right in my asshole," she tells Marc, "Slow then fucking hard once you see me really groan into it. I love a great ass fuck."

Again Marc maneuvers the machine to the anal opening of the third willing victim. The woman adjusted to the gradual entrance while Marc shifts the machine to full speed. She involuntarily rocks as her body is taken over by the machine and her pussy flooded over the plunging dildo as it rams in and out.

Sarah walks over to Amber and stands over the bench straddling over her face so Amber could lick her pussy and get ass fucked at the same time.

"Lick my pussy bitch....I said lick it!" Sarah demanded of Amber.

Amber started licking and sucking on Sarah's female pea cock while the dildo was drilling her ass fast and hard. Marc grabs Ambers leg lifting it up even further to gain more access to her hole. Sarah and Amber starts to moan loudly at the same time but no words could come out of Ambers mouth because it was full of pussy. The moaning gets louder and louder and they both let out a wail of pleasure in unison as they both came together.

Sarah turns and looks at the men watching and said " Okay, now all of you can clean us with your tongues."

All the men gather around Sarah and Amber licking all their juices up at the same time each taking their own area on their thighs and cunts. After they finish, Sarah said " lets have a toast to a well fucked night."

Marc grabbed the Wine and glasses from the bar handing each of them a glass. As he poured the wine into their glasses Marc gave Sarah a smile. After everyones glass was filled Marc made that toast with a big gulp afterwards.

" I think we should get together once a month. Whats everyone think about that?" asked Sarah.

Everyone agreed to get together on the first Saturday of every month.

"I need to add the newbies in my address book also." Sarah said smiling. One after another Sarah writes down the g-mail, yahoo, and comcast addresses for all. Beside each name she uses a code system to note each personal sexual predilection of the guests. DP, Bi, hot, M, S, slut, extra thick, tastes good all are used to remind her of the evening. Under several names she writes gb for gang banger to remind her of the hot action in the bedroom.

After adding all the newbies to Sarah's book, everyone starts getting their clothes together and getting their coats. Marc and Sarah show them out, kissing each and thanks each of them for coming. After shutting the door behind them, Marc and Sarah engage in their own long passionate kiss. Impulsively Marc then grabs Sarah's hand leading her to the bedroom to end their night alone together.

Chapter Seven: Alone In The Bedroom

Sarah is now pumped at Marc's member. Her mind is running wild as Marc's huge cock brushes against her hip spattering her skin with pre-cum. Tonight she has seen him in a renewed way. She saw several women praise his member as they swallowed it or had their ass stretched by it. He has allowed her to have "her needs" and still she can see his large desire for her. As his member engorges right beside her, she falls to her knees and accepts its entry into her mouth. Like a quarterback and his favorite wide receiver, Sarah gulps her husband down her throat with a gaging eagerness.

Marc thrusts deep deep into the gaging mouth below the head of hair which has stopped him in his path to the bedroom and swallowed him. His head is thrown back as if he were just hit by a tackle. Hands tangling in her hair he feels his wife's mouth sliding down and up his shaft. As her chin engages his balls he hears the gaging widening moaning of the woman who is still his most erotic desire even as all the nights events flash under his fluttering eyelids. He thrusts into her mouth gagging her as spit dripped down her chin then running down along the outside of her throat.

Picking her up off the floor, he carries her and throws her onto the bed straddling her face as he continues to fuck her slippery throat. Sarah grabs his ass and pulls him deeper inside her mouth gagging her even more tasting his precum and leftover sex. Marc pumps faster and harder and begins to feel like he was going to explode. Pulling out of her mouth, he pushes Sarah's sore but creamy legs wide apart and rams his cock into her pussy. Sarah grabs the sheets beside her and moans loudly with each stroke as the head board hits the wall behind it.

mcfreeman
mcfreeman
8 Followers