Sarah and Marc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfreeman
mcfreeman
8 Followers

"Fuck me baby! You know I'm your fucking whore!" Sarah wails as Marc thrusts harder and faster. Sarah wraps her legs around her husbands waist as he rides her pussy tight and close. Only Marc's hips are slamming into his wife like he fucked every women this evening while his balls slapped against her ass. Juices seeping out of Sarahs pussy onto the sheets under her he pushes her legs back towards her head drilling into her pussy with his big thick cock.

Marc can hear and feel the wetness of her pussy making him want to bust the biggest nut. Pulling out of her pussy, Marc straddles her, almost sitting on her tits and while stroking his hard bulging cock he explodes all over his wife's waiting willing face as she eggs him to "do it Marc, do it...come on...do it for mama".

Then taking his cock and spreading the cum around on her lips like she owned the most delicious lipstick, Sarah coats her face with ribbons of her husband's white ribbon of jism. Then as he watches his amazing cum hungry slut of a wife, Sarah licks the cum off from her own lips from her own teeth, from her own mouth. And looking directly at her husband, she says, "I am a great hostess. I fucked everyone of our guests and got totally gang fucked by that little hoodlum of a delivery boy and his friends. God they were a horny rough gang of fuckers. That almost got out of control."

"Did it?" asks Marc, "I guess I will have to use another liquor store next time."

"No we can order from two next time." Sarah says as she smirks at Marc.

Pulling the covers over them Marc pinches Sarah's nipple and licks it one last time. He runs his fingers through her hair moving it out away from her eyes then smiles. Marc laid back and closes his eyes while Sarah laid next to him with her head on his chest after he gave her one last kiss before they fell off to sleep.

mcfreeman
mcfreeman
8 Followers