Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's knees bent as she came, so she hung on to Carole's shoulders as Tom stopped frigging her and tried to stop her falling. His method of doing this was to hold her under her rib cage with his forearm. The only problem with this was that said forearm was still inside Sarah's dress.

As Sarah recovered her composure, Carole said "Wow! Bringing her off in a public place in the middle of a crowd? Would you let him do anything to you?"

Sarah turned and kissed Tom hard on the mouth and uttered, "Anything absolutely anything at all!"

"I think we all need a drink." Tom suggested and they moved into slightly less crowded bar. It was hot in the bar so they all ordered cold lager. "I liked it when your shoulder straps slipped." Tom shouted to the girls over the loud music.

"Like this?" Sarah asked and slid one of hers down her upper arm.

"I think he meant like this!" Carole suggested and pulled down the other one, leaving Sarah's nipples just peeking out of the top of her dress.

Sarah took one of Carole's straps and threatened to snap it. ""Perhaps he would like it better if it was not there at all!" she laughed, but then she had second thoughts and reached down to the bottom of Carole's dress and pulled open the side seam all the way from hem to waist.

Carole looked horrified for a moment, but then shrugged her shoulders, "It's your dress." She said, "your loss."

"It's expendible and not expected to survive the night." Sarah said, her nose in the air. "In fact," she added, "It may not last until we get back to the apartment!"

Tom took Carole's hand and said "Let's dance."

As he led Carole on to the floor, he held her close and said, "I have a new move I want to try."

"What's that?" she asked.

"Just do as I say." He told her.

She looked at him smiled and shrugged, "OK, let's try it then."

They dance normally for a while until Tom decided there was enough space for his special move. It was quite a fast number they were jiving to, when Tom gripped Carole's hand and said, "Don't let go, but let yourself slide to the floor." Carole gracefully slid to the floor and sat on her bum at her feet, one hand in the firm grip of Tom's. He stepped to one side and this caused her to lay on her back on the floor. He then spun her round like a spinning top, using her backside as a fulcrum. She squealed with delight and allowed herself to go with the motion. Two turns later, her dress was around her neck as the split had opened up and she was completely naked from her neck down. A cheer went up from the other dancers and Tom helped her to her feet, her dress fell back into place and they carried on dancing.

"That was SO embarrassing!" she exclaimed.

"Did you know that was going to happen?" Tom smiled and said "I had an idea it would ne something like that. Shall we do it again?"

"If you like!" so they did do it again. This time Tom held on to her dress and it rolled into a tight coil, on which he gave a good tug and the dress only stayed on Carole at all by virtue of one shoulder strap wrapped round her wrist. This time her dress did not fall into place, because she leapt up, putting her arms around his neck and clamped her thighs around his waist. This was how they left the dance floor, Tom carrying the naked girl as she stuck her tongue in his ear.

Sarah was delighted with what she had seen and as she helped Carole sort out the tangle of the dress, Tom went to get some more lagers in. "I bet you buggers planned that!" Carole exclaimed as she struggled back into her dress.

Sarah grinned, tapped the side of her nose with her forefinger and said, "You'll never know."

Carole laughed, "I suppose you two had set me up you rotten buggers!"

Sarah smiled at her and said, "Now tell me you didn't enjoy it!"

"Well..... I-- I er..." began Carole.

"Oh come on!" Sarah exclaimed, "you went for it a second time!"

"I guess that proves it then." Carole conceded.

Tom arrived with three lagers. "Carole thinks we set her up for you exposing her on the dance floor." Sarah told him.

"Really?" Tom replied apparently astonished, "I had no idea what was going to happen at all!" He protested. Carole looked at him with a disbelieving expression.

"Everyone seemed to enjoy it." Announced Sarah, "and I mean everyone!" with her arm around Carole's shoulders and pointing to Carole's chest with her free hand.

"Carole," Tom began, "I rather imagine that you might like to take your revenge at some point."

She nodded, saying, "and when she is not expecting it!" Tom smiled at the thought that Sarah seemed to be the target for the revenge and not him.

They finished their beers and decided to continue along the street to see what other bars took their fancy. They stood outside one nightclub, "A Costa" which seemed to cater for the locals rather the tourists. "This one has a swimming pool near the dance floor." Carole told them. They went in.

Some people were in the pool already. They got their drinks and watched. "Want to join them?" Tom asked Sarah.

"Who?" she asked, "The dancers or the swimmers?"

"Either!" Tom replied. She took his hand and that of Carole and said "Let's dance -- First!" Tom was dancing between the girls when another guy came along and just sort of joined in with them. Sarah partnered up with him as the music changed to a slightly slower tempo, leaving Carole in the arms of Tom.

As they danced, Tom slid one hand down Carole's bare back. "I like that," she told him.

"So do I." he replied, "how about this?" His hand found its way inside her dress, to caress her buttocks.

"Even better." she murmured and rested the side of her head on his shoulders. She suddenly look up at him, "You should be doing this with Sarah, after all she is your girlfriend."

He pushed her head back on to his shoulder and said "Don't you worry about Sarah, she's allowing me to do this in order to thank me for what happened earlier."

"You gonna do it again?" she asked quietly.

He laughed "Not to this tune!" He did however slip the straps of her dress off her shoulders and held her close. It was just as well that he did for without that support, the dress would have slid down her body and pooled around her feet.

"Excuse me I'm cutting in." Sarah tapped Carole on the shoulder.

"I thought you might." Carole replied somewhat sadly.

"This is José," Sarah said, introducing her partner, "Carole, please dance with him, he's very good." José took Carole's hand, the straps of her dress were now back on her shoulders. "Você é muito bonito e sexy." He said to her in a low voice, Carole replied "Obrigado, eu gosto de você demasiado." As she put her arms round his neck and they danced away.

"What was that?" Tom asked, as he took Sarah in his arms, "the emergence of the green-eyed monster?"

"Absolutely not!" she exclaimed, "it occurred to me that we are going to leave a bit of a hole in her life when we leave, so I thought I would give her a bit of a push." They danced for a while watching José and Carole dancing, they seemed to be getting on quite well, José's hands seemed to be exploring Carole's body and she didn't appear to mind at all. "Look how that tear in her dress shows off her lovely legs." Sarah remarked.

"Yes," Tom agreed, "by her standards you are overdressed."

She looked at him with a sparkle in her eyes and said, "well, do something about it!" He drew her to the wall of the club, where they had room to move. "Would Madam prefer the knee, thigh or hip length slit in her dress?" Tom asked on a poncey voice.

"Hip, if not higher." She told him. He knelt at her ankle and carefully parted the side seam of her dress at the hem. He tore it up as far as her hip.

He stood up and whispered in her ear, "I think it needs the other side doing to match."

She flung her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. "At least!" she muttered. He knelt again and did the same to the other side of her dress. "I love you." She told him. She hugged him and said "Shall we dance again, or do you want to strip me naked?"

He smiled at her and said "Both."

She pulled his head to hers and said "I'm yours to do with as you wish."

They joined the rest of the dancers on the floor. It had reached the time of night when slow smoochy dance tunes were in the ascendant, much to the approval of the patrons in the club. Tom and Sarah sidled up to José and Carole, whose shoulder strap had mysteriously slipped again. But it didn't matter as José was supporting the dress by dint of cupping her breast in his hand. "I see he's modified your dress." Carole said to Sarah.

"I have!" announced Tom "and what I particularly like is the noise it makes when I do this..." and he gripped either side of the tear in the left side of Sarah's dress and slowly tore it further up her body.

The tearing of the fabric sounded very loud to the four of them and Sarah said "I think he will have to fuck me soon!" Tom only stopped tearing when he reached the under arm seam of the dress.

He then picked Sarah up in his arms and carried her towards the pool. José and Carole followed to see what happened, Tom hesitated for a moment on the edge, so Carole pushed him, with Sarah still in his arms into the water with a big splash. José saw what she had done and pushed her into the water and then jumped in himself to join them. They fooled around in the pool for a while, the girls being passed from one to the other for a bit of kissing and feeling up. Sarah pulled Tom towards her at one point and said, "Let's ask José to come back with us to the apartment." Tom agreed and so it was that they finally hauled themselves out of the water to head back. The girl's dresses had of course gone completely transparent, because they were nearly so before they got wet. What the girls found hilarious though, was that Tom's slacks, being lightweight and white had also gone see-through. José had taken the precaution of wearing boxer shorts under his pale trousers, so was not quite so exposed.

When they reached the flat, they all stripped off their wet clothes. In fact the girls were stripped off by having the remains of their dresses ripped away, - not that it took much effort. The Mini-bar was raided and four naked figures lounged around, touching their partner's genitals and other arousing places. Sarah and Carole did a lesbian act ostensibly to get the boys in the mood. (It was hardly necessary!), but it was for their own enjoyment too! They gave each other an orgasm by fingering and licking the other's clits.

Tom joined in with the girls closely followed by José. The four of them were in one way or another, engage in kissing, licking or penetrating intimate parts of their partners body. Sarah found herself lying flay on her back across the bed with Tom kneeling astride her chest. He started to wank himself off with the obvious intention of targeting her face. He tipped his head and nodded to José to do the same, who then stood at the other side of the bed, by her head, whilst Carole began masturbating him.

In the event, Tom came first and most of his initial ejaculation went over Sarah's face and landed in her hair and on José's thighs. The second, third and fourth spurts were more or less on target. With Carole's help, José pumped most of his seed onto Sarah's forehead and hairline. Carole then set to wiping José's dark thighs clean with Sarah's blonde hair. She then rubbed her hands all over Sarah's splattered face and head, smearing the semen well into her friend's hair and into her skin. She finished her ministrations by leaning over and planting a wet kiss on Sarah's open mouth.

Room service was called to bring up some beer and sandwiches and a debate was held as to who would answer the door naked to the waiter. A conspiracy was clearly at large because a vote of three to one elected Carole to be the meeter and greeter. Sarah added to Carole's embarrassment for after she had reluctantly agreed to do it, Sarah wrote the SEX in lipstick across Carole's belly. She tried to back out of her commitment, but the others insisted that she go through with it. As a concession they agreed to all be nakedly in view as a token of support. The waiter turned out to be a waitress, a woman in her fifties, who greeted the sight before her with professional detachment, if not to say boredom. They all laughed uproariously after she had gone.

Not long after the beer and sandwiches had been consumed, the effects of the long intake of alcohol began to make themselves apparent and they all climbed into bed together and slept.

Carole woke first, but lay in the bed, looking at her companions. Sarah was next to waken she caught Carole's eye and they spotted Tom limp penis resting on his thigh. Sarah put out her tongue in an exaggerated licking motion and the girls stifled a giggle. Nonetheless Sarah carefully positioned herself so that she could, in fact take Tom's prick into her mouth. She looked up at Carole and indicated to her that she do the same to José. Carole followed her friend's lead and took the recumbent member of José between her lips.

José stirred and muttered "Isso é agradável" (That's nice) and rolled on to his back, to give Carole better access. However, it wasn't long before the two had changed places and José was on top almost literally fucking Carole's mouth. Sarah and Tom, (who was by now wide awake) lay there watching, amazed. At the last moment, José pulled out of her mouth and covered her face in his sperm. He then collapsed on top of her collecting some of his own ejaculate onto his belly. He was almost suffocating poor Carole until Sarah pushed him off her so he lay on his side alongside her. Sarah kissed first Carole and then José before going down and licking his belly clean. She was encouraged in this by Tom who was fingering her labia from behind.

They decided to go down for breakfast rather than try to cater for themselves. This left José with a problem of what to wear as when he threw off his wet clothes the night before they landed in a heap by the door. That is where they still lay, slightly damp and very wrinkled. Tom sorted him out, Carole was in a similar position although she did have the clothes that she had arrived at the flat wearing the day before. Sarah announced that she would allow Carole to wear the cotton print minidress providing she wore nothing underneath. Otherwise, Carole would be dressed by committee and would like as not end up wearing very much less than that. She elected to wear her own dress.

At breakfast, Carole discussed her having to work that night. "So we have all day!" announced Tom gaily.

"I suppose." Carole conceded. José suggested they go to his family's villa about 10 kilometres away and spend the day there.

"Don't you have to work?" Sarah asked him,

"Only tonight." He replied.

"Where do you work?" Carole asked him

"A Costa, the nightclub, I own it, with my cousin." He replied.

"A Costa!" Carole exclaimed "That is where we met you!"

"Yes." He conceded, "I was on a night off, but I called in anyway. My cousin was in charge last night."

"Did he see you in the pool?" Sarah asked.

"She," José corrected her, "I suppose she did, but she has done the same before now."

"Tom will think she sounds sexy!" Sarah suggested.

José laughed, "She maybe, but I don't fancy her myself!"

"I like a woman in wet clothes." Tom said simply.

"Then when we get to my villa, we must throw the women in the pool!" José said.

"Again!" Carole exclaimed and laughed.

They piled into Tom's small hire car and José directed them to a back street where they found a BMW Z3 sports car, - José's car. Carole got into it with him, her skirt hiking well up her thighs as she did so. Tom followed the smart black car up into the hills. They arrived at a big villa hidden behind remote control gates. "Wow! This guy has got some money!" expressed Tom. Through the gates and up the drive they came to the villa. Both cars stopped, Sarah and Tom got out and walked round to the side of the BMW. Carole and José were jabbering away in Portuguese, so Tom stood and admired the extent of Carole's thighs that was on show. "I shouldn't think there is much more of her legs to see!" he quietly said to Sarah, who thumped him.

José saw them standing there and leapt into action, getting out of the car. Carole opened the car door, but José was round to her side before she was able to get out. Inevitably she gave a flash of her pussy as she exited from the low seat. "I was right!" muttered Tom which earned him another thump from Sarah.

José sat them at tables on the terrace and disappeared into the villa and emerged carrying a tray of drinks. "Maria will set lunch up for us down by the pool in about an hour if that is OK." They all nodded. "For now, I know Tom wants to see my lovely Carole in the pool, in that sexy dress of hers, so shall we take our drinks round there?" He stood up and took Carole's hand, she smiled with a expression between "I can't wait" and "why me?" the former was the more dominant.

The pool was enormous, with a slide and a diving board at one end and roman style semi-circular steps at the other. It looked very inviting in the heat that was building up. "We'll both go in." Sarah suggested, "but slowly." Together Carole and Sarah walked hand in hand to the end of the pool where the steps were. Barefoot they stepped down into the shallow water on the first step. It came only just above their ankles. The next step brought the water almost to their knees, Sarah's lightweight white cotton button through dress was just touching the surface of the water. Another step and it was floating around her thighs. "Why don't you undo each button that gets wet!" Tom called out to her.

"What's the alternative?" She called out in reply.

"Any button that you don't undo gets cut off!" Tom replied with a laugh.

"Are you going to call his bluff? Carole asked her,

"Believe me, it's no bluff!" Sarah replied. "I might risk a few." As she stepped further down into the water. They were both at mid thigh level now and Carole's much shorter dress would be getting wet soon.

"Tim said, he would cut off every button that wasn't undone the instant it got wet didn't he?" Carole asked Sarah.

"That's what he said." Sarah agreed, "and he'll do it too knowing him!"

"In that case, - Goodbye buttons!" shouted Carole and with a mighty heave, pushed Sarah into the water.

Tom was in the pool in an instant and hauled Sarah to her feet. "Let's see how many buttons you've saved." He said, then, "Oh my goodness, none of them!" He was grinning from ear to ear. José produced a large pair of scissors and tossed them to Tom, who set about removing every button from Sarah's dress. Carole was beside herself with laughter, so when he had finished, Tom handed the scissors to Sarah and said, "Do you think you should shut her up?"

Sarah approached Carole brandishing the scissors. "No! You wouldn't dare! You couldn't....." Then she shrieked and ran out of the pool towards the house. José ran after her and soon caught her and picking her up, carried her back to where Sarah and Tom were standing. "No! No! No!" she shrieked "This is the only dress I have to go back in!" "You didn't think of that when you pushed me in!" said the still soaking Sarah.

José and Tom held Carole against a tree in the garden whilst Sarah considered her next move. Carole's dress was zip fastened down the back, so Sarah decided that an ellipse cut from hip to armpit on each side would be an improvement. The size of this meant that her hip, the side of her belly and more importantly the sides of her breasts could be seen.

Sarah cut the pieces from Carole's dress into strips to make herself a belt, so that she could at least have some pretence at decency, going back to the apartment in broad daylight later.