Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me cut the lining out of these trunks." She said.

"Ok," he replied, "But not here and not now!" he laughed. She put out her tongue at him.

"Tom, Tom, can we have another game of waterball please?" Two boys stood dripping by the side of the sun bed.

"Waterball?" asked Sarah, intrigued.

"It's a game we invented in the pool." Tom told her, "c'mon, you should try it!"

Sarah laughed, "What? Dressed like this? You're joking!"

"It would make it more interesting." Tom assured her.

"Nonetheless, I'll think I'll give it a miss this time."

"To-om." The boys whined.

"OK! I'm coming." As he stood up, he dragged Sarah's meagre covering down her thighs.

"Go on! Bugger off and play with your friends! Sarah said to Tom, grabbing at her dress and covering herself again. The boys didn't even notice what had happened, she was pleased to note, the last thing she wanted to deal with was irate mothers, berating her for showing her bits to little Johnnie.

Tom and the boys disappeared and recommenced their game. Carole joked "You should have gone and played with them, I think you were a proper spoilsport!"

"I notice you didn't go and join in!" Sarah accused Carole.

"I wasn't invited." Carole simply announced and went back to her sunbathing.

"That can be arranged." Sarah said to her, then she called out "Tom!" But nobody turned round. "I dare you to go and join in." Sarah said.

"What? With all those kids around? No way!" Carole exclaimed.

"OK," Sarah challenged her, "One quick dip in the deep end well away from the kids and then we'll go back to the apartment." She looked Carole straight in the eye, gave a sexy smile and licked her lips.

"I will if you will." Carole said "with or without our clothes?"

Sarah took another sip of her drink. "With I think, it seems more decadent somehow." She stood up and quickly slipped on her flimsy beach cover up. She held out her hand and said "Come on my sweet, let's get wet together."

Carole stood up holding the shirt that she had worn down to breakfast in an act of devilment, She quickly slipped it on and together, the girls walked casually hand in hand towards the pool.

All the activity in the pool was right at the other end, where Tom was orchestrating a ball game, watched by indulgent parents, most of the mothers happily sitting there topless. "Ready, girlfriend?" Sarah whispered, Carole nodded and they stepped off the side into the deep water.

Both their garments floated up around their shoulders, leaving their naked bodies underneath completely exposed had it not been for the disturbed surface, dappling in the late morning sun. They swam towards each other, hands on the other's shoulders. "I don't think anyone noticed." Carole said.

"Not yet!" Sarah laughed, "You wait until we get out!" They played around in the water for about a minute, then Sarah drew close to Carole, "I want to take you to bed -- right now!"

Carole smiled and replied, "I want you to take me to bed -- right now too!" They swam to the steps and hauled themselves out of the water, their wet garments clinging to their bodies and streaming water all over the tiles of the pool surround. Sarah quickly foraged in Tom's things and found the key to the apartment and they walked back up to the main building.

It has to be said that topless women in Europe are by no means a rare sight, but women soaked to the skin wearing only flimsy garments do attract some attention. But in the best traditions of the British very few people commented on the sight. One kind gentleman, held open the main door of the complex, with a "good morning ladies," as his only remark. They dripped their way through the vestibule and into the lift. There was no-one else in the lift with them as they turned and faced each other. They kissed, several times, taking no note of how many floors they had passed. As the lift was slowing, Sarah, gripped the lapels of Carole's shirt and pulled her to her for one last kiss. Carole relaxed in her friend's arms, a fact of which Sarah took advantage. As the doors of the lift opened, Sarah pulled open the shirt, popping buttons all over the floor and spreading the shirt wide, exposing Carole's body completely to whoever it was who was about to join them in the lift.

Disappointingly as far as Sarah was concerned there was no-one wanting the lift, because they were at their floor! "I'll get you for that!" shrieked Carole, making a grab at Sarah's dress. But she was not quick enough as Sarah skipped away from her down the corridor.

Sarah half lay on the bed, her hips resting on the edge, her arms and legs wide apart as Carole entered the room. "Make me cum" she said softly.

Carole hissed threateningly "I'll make you cum, tonight in a crowded room!"

"You can do that too, but make me cum now!" Sarah responded. Carole pounced on top of her and thrust her tongue into Sarah's mouth.

Carole, let her tongue roam around inside Sarah's mouth whilst one hand manipulated one of her breasts, giving particular attention to the protruding nipple. Sarah's legs crept round the back of Carole's thighs, sliding higher and higher until her heels were almost up to Carole's arse. The effect of this was of course to present a wide open vagina to her friend. Carole slid down Sarah's body and relished the taste of her friend's cunt. Sarah's juices were flowing well b tow and Carole lapped them up as best she could, but her face was soon smeared wetly in the fluid. The whole area between Sarah's belly and her inner thighs was soaked with a combination of her own juices and Carole's saliva. The wetness, ran down and was soaking the bed as well as any skin that was in the way. One of Carole's hands slid round and found the crack of Sarah's arse, a wetted finger as very quickly in place in the mouth of the puckered anus. Carole's free hand found her own labia, which was almost as wet as Sarah's.

Tom stood in the bedroom doorway watching this show for a moment or two. Neither women realised he was there. He quickly dropped his swimming shorts, having difficulty in getting the waistband over a very stiff prick. He took his tool in his hand and began wanking himself slowly as he approached the two women. Carole was kneeling on the floor, supporting herself by virtue of having her head jammed between Sarah's thighs. Tom stood astride her hips, his lower legs, settling and gripping her waist. Both girls now realised that he was there, but it did nothing to deter them in their activities.

Tom's hand action to his penis was getting stronger and quicker, until he reached that point of no return when the resulting orgasm quite literally took matters out of his hands and produced four long strings of semen, which shot out and covered the girls below him. The first, reached as far a Sarah's breasts, the second reached her belly. The third joined some of the previous two in Carole's hair and the fourth, drew a straight white line down her spine. Two more dribbles landed on her lower back and settled in a little puddle, just above the rise of her buttocks.

As Tom's erection subsided, he remained where he stood, watching Sarah, smearing his seed over her chest and belly. She increased her own excitement by placing her cummy hands to Carole's head and guided her friend's mouth and tongue to just the right spot. In doing this, she at the same time, rubbed the spunk on her hands and that already in Carole's hair, into soft gooey mixture. Sarah had a racking orgasm at that moment and had it not been for Tom's grip on Carole's waist with his legs, Carole may have been cast to the floor. As it was, he allowed her to gently fall away and finish herself off on the cool tiled floor.

As they all three recovered slowly, Carole realised for the first time that her hair was full of cum. "Dirty bastards!" she uttered as she realised the extent of the coverage she had received.

"I'm jealous." Sarah mused.

"I bet you'd go out like this!" Carole rejoined.

"I would!" Sarah exclaimed "I certainly would!"

"I dare you to go out with cum in your hair tonight then!" Carole challenged.

"You're on!" Sarah replied "As much as Tom can produce!"

"Or even José too?" Carole asked.

"Hell! Why not?" Sarah responded, the more the merrier!"

"We'll have to see if we can find a rugby team on raz tonight." Tom offered. Sarah's face fell a bit but as both of the others laughed, she joined in realising they were joking, At least she hoped they were (or did she really?).

Lunch was sent up to the room, whilst showers were taken. They lounged around Roman style feeding themselves (and each other) on the fruit and other comestibles provided. They left just after eating to go to José's villa as invited. The girls were wearing cotton print sundresses of mid thigh length and very little else (both dresses belong to Sarah as Carole had nothing suitable with her.) Unknown to Carole, Sarah had put a couple of skimpy under slips in to the bag containing their other things, sun tan lotion, bikini bottoms, pair of slacks for Tom, etc. Her plan being that if they went out directly from José's, the slips would be something for them to wear for the evening.

"Hang on a minute, Carole," Sarah called just as they reached to street outside the apartment block. "I've noticed something on your dress."

"What's that?" Carole murmured, only half listening.

Sarah stood in front of her and "straightened" the neckline of the dress, which was a button through design. "It's got too many buttons on it!" She proceeded to pull off three of the four buttons above the waist.

"What are you doing?" Carole hissed, the swell of her breasts now clearly visible. Indeed part of her areola on one breast was just in sight. She stood there in shock, or at least resigned to accepting what had happened to her dress. She began to see the funny side of it. Eventually she stood with her hands on her hips glaring in mock fury at Sarah. "Anything else you want to rip off my dress? She asked.

"Funny you should say that." Sarah replied and pulled every button off the skirt of the dress below Carole's lower belly.

Tom looked on, pleased with the effect, and said to Carole, "Surely you want to get your own back!" Carole nodded but indicated that as Sarah's dress was not button through, there didn't seem to be much that she could do. Tom got the message and kneeling down by the side of Sarah, he pulled the seam of her dress apart as far as her waist. "Do you want to have a go?" he asked, looking at Carole and nodding his head towards the other side of Sarah. Carole grinned widely and did the same to the other side of her dress. So now Sarah had a dress which was semi fitted down to the waist, but her skirt was simply two flaps, one at the front, the other at the back.

As it was too far to walk to José's villa, they took a taxi, Carole giving the driver the address. All three sat in the back, with Sarah between Carole and Tom. The driver had his radio on with Portuguese music playing. If he had not, he might had heard the distinctive sound of cotton being torn, interspersed with a few suppressed giggles and gasps of surprise.

When they arrived at the villa, the driver spoke into the intercom in rapid Portuguese and the buzzer went off followed by the gate swinging open. In the event, Tom told him that they would walk up to the house, so they got out of the car and Tom paid the driver. As they emerged into the street, Carole's dress no longer had a single button left on it at all, Sarah's dress was not only torn up the sides, but up the front as well. The zip up the back of her dress had been ruined by virtue of having been pulled apart so that the carrier was no longer attached to one side. Further, the seam which met the bottom of the zipper had been ripped open to the top of her buttocks. Only the fact that she had been sitting down had prevented Tom from tearing it down further. Both girls had had their dresses torn from armpit to waist on the left hand side. Tom having done that to Sarah's dress, she in turn attacked Carole's in the same manner.

As they approached the villa, the girls in their torn and tattered dresses, Tom immaculate in Polo shirt and shorts, a small woman in her early thirties walked out to meet them. They didn't know she was. She was not Maria the maid, but anyway she was too well dressed to be a servant, her black business dress promoting in Tom a sense of doom. The girls were not dressed to make a good impression. Suddenly the woman smiled and said, "You must be Carole, Sarah and Tom. José' told me that you were mad. I'm Carla, José's cousin, we run the nightclub together."

Tom shook her by the hand and said "Good to meet you, I am sorry about the girls, they simply had to tear off their clothes at the thought of meeting your cousin!"

Carla laughed and said "I'm sure he will be impressed, he'll be out in a minute. Would you like a drink?" They nodded, and she led them to the poolside where a chiller had been installed seemingly loaded with drinks of every description. She had just finished dispensing drinks, when they were hailed from the villa.

"Hi Tom, Hi Sarah and how is my beautiful princess today?" José appeared wearing what can only be described as a swimming thong.

"Hi José," they chimed in return. Tom said, "We met your cousin, I don't think she was very impressed, with the girl's mode of dress."

"Why not?" José asked, "She is not as you might say, stuffy. She is fun. Look I will show you." With that he crept up behind Carla and scooped her up is his arms. Carla squealed as he jumped in the pool with his cousin still in his arms. They came bubbling to the surface, laughing, Carla disappeared back under the water and suddenly José was flipped backwards, by Carla gripping his legs. She emerged triumphantly waving his thong in the air. He chased after her but she was too quick for him and was out of the pool in a flash. Carla walked over to the others, picked up her drink and grinning at the group, sank it in one. José joined them and put his arm around Carla, said to her "Come and meet my beautiful princess." He drew her to Carole.

Carla said "Let me get out of this wet dress first." She unzipped her dress and slipped it off. She was wearing a very sexy black bra and thong set, through which her nipples and bush could just be seen. "Now I am ready." She announced.

The five of them spent the next half and hour chatting and getting to know each other. Finally Carla stood up and said, "Well I have to go and have a siesta, I am working tonight." She looked straight at Carole and said "I enjoyed meeting you."

"She likes you." José said, "and you see, she is fun too! Now get out of those rags right now!" As he was naked, the others got that way as well. They then had another round of drinks.

They lay in the sun for a while, but it got too hot so they sought shelter under two big beach umbrellas on the poolside. It happened that the two girls shared one and Tom and José were under the other. José spoke quietly to Tom and asked, "When do you go back to England?"

"Saturday, Why do you ask?"

"Carole will miss you."

"Yes, I suppose she will," Tom answered "and we will miss her."

"She doesn't have any friends in Portugal." José said more as a fact than as a question.

Tom shook his head, "I don't think she does."

"I know she doesn't." José insisted, "I have made enquiries. Sure she is popular with her co-workers, but she is alone, perhaps even lonely. "What do you think we should do about it?"

Tom was nonplussed by José's direct enquiry. It hadn't occurred to him to do anything but regret not seeing Carole again. "I er.. I don't know, do you have any suggestions?" He was thankful for being able to bat the question back to José.

"I would like to see more of her." José said, "I would like her to come and work at the club. That is why Carla was here to meet you today."

"You mean it was all a set up? Tom asked, incredulous. "The pool and everything?"

José laughed. "No not the pool! I was expecting to greet you myself. But it all went OK didn't it?"

"I suppose it did." Tom conceded.

"And Carla approves of Carole, we talked about her before today, this afternoon. She will be happy to have Carole at the club." José smiled, "Carla and I have a very good relationship, we often seek each other's approval and she gave me the nod just now, although I could tell by the way she sat next to Carole and talked to her, that she liked the girl."

"When are you going to say something to Carole?" Tom asked.

"This afternoon," José replied, "perhaps if you would like to take Sarah for a swim or a walked round the garden, I will take the chance."

Tom looked down at his naked body, "We'll go for a swim, we're hardly dressed for a walk round the garden!"

José laughed, "Why not? You can only be seen from the house and Maria and Carla are the only ones in. And they have already seen both of you naked." He clapped his hands, "That's it! Go and explore the house! But don't wake Carla, her room is the first one on the left at the top of the stairs."

It was, it seems, decided. Tom was to get Sarah out of the way to leave José to talk to Carole. But how to do it? Tom looked across to the girls, luckily, Carole was asleep, Sarah was awake. A bit of finger to pursed lips, followed by a "come here" signal was enough to get Sarah away whilst not waking Carole. As they walked hand in hand across the grass, Tom explained to Sarah what was going on.

Sarah confessed to Tom that she had been thinking about Carole after they had left for home. She had thought of trying to persuade her to come back to England, but then thought, she may end up in a job she hates. They may lose touch and then again they may not and perhaps there wouldn't always be room for three in her own relationship with Tom. She didn't know what to do. So she was relieved when Tom told her of José's plan. "I hope it works out for them." She murmured.

"We don't know what will happen between them, but at least she will have José and Carla looking out for her." Tom said in response.

"Hmm." Sarah agreed and let her head rest on Tom's shoulder. Just before they entered the villa, they turned and saw José on his knees next to Carole, who was sitting up and they were holding hands.

"This must be the bathroom." Tom said pushing open a door that was ajar. It was a bathroom and a half! A big two person tub, his and hers wash basins and a wetroom with shower nozzles simply everywhere.

"You could get seriously wet in here!" Sarah said.

"Yes, you could, it's a pity that you're not wearing anything!" Tom mused

Sarah laughed and said "You can get wet naked you know!"

"But it's so much more interesting when it's something that you shouldn't get wet in.!

She laughed again. "I promise you can get me wet in anything I have."

"Even the dry clean only stuff?"

Giggling, she muttered, as she kissed him, "Especially the dry clean only stuff."

They completed their tour of the house and wandered out to join the others. When they got there, José was lying on the sun bed and Carole was kneeling alongside him with her hand and mouth at work on his penis. Suddenly, José jerked and it was clear that he was pumping his seed into her mouth. She didn't swallow, but indicated Sarah to lie down on the next sun bed. Sarah knew what was coming, or thought she did, she lay back and opened her mouth, expecting a snowball. But Carole spat the sperm into her hair. José looked so surprised, especially when Carole said "Load number one"

"Sarah promised to go out tonight with her hair full of cum." Carole explained.

"Full of cum?" José looked surprised.

"As full as you and Tom can get it." Carole told José then wickedly asked him, "Have you any male friends who might help?" Carole enquired of José.