All Comments on 'Sarah Calls A Bluff'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
mike2710mike2710over 13 years ago
JPB

You have got a mind that thinks of some strange stuff, and the twist at the end makes me laugh. Thanks JPB for the entertainment.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Good Job

Pleasant twist to it.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 13 years ago
Great twist

Your stories are - usually - tired rehashes of the same old, same old.

This one - though it started out the same way - redeemed itself and many others with that twist at the end Brilliant, simply fucking brilliant

ambush184ambush184over 13 years ago
Very nice

I love the gentle twist. Not quite "whiplash", but very nice. Thanks

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Sorry . . .

Getting to the ending confirmed that I saw it "cumming" a mile away. Very predictable. And the only "whiplash" would be that necessary to compel the average male to do as hubby did in this story. The excitement for the husband was presumably the idea of getting to lick a "new" pussy, and it was so exciting he would do it no matter how it looked or what "came" in it. But his wife, Sarah's, is hardly a turn on compared to having some sort of sex (oral though it may be) with someone different.

It's called the "Coolidge Phenomenon," and it exists in virtually all mammals. A male who is already spent, and not that excited any longer, would be much more easily excited by a new partner compared to the old, well-known one. So hubby's three-time jack-off might not slow him down with that fantasy. But guess how turned on he would be doing Sarah's, with slimy, sticky, smelly cum in/on it from another guy, especially after having just ejaculated for the third time via Mary Palm and her five sisters? Not very, and pretty gross.

BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago
Sorry Bob.

But another cuckold story? you were doing so well with your other stories. There are husbands that enjoy eating someone elses cum from thier wives pussy. I would call it a fetish and something I would never do even for some 'new' pussy.

PaulHayabusaPaulHayabusaover 13 years ago
Bob, put in FETISH, please?

I hate when the bissexual side of JPB arises...

YusakuYusakuover 13 years ago
This is the correct category!

Come on people, anyone who's been here a while should know that Loving Wives is the place for cuckold stories. Nice story by the way...

KY XtianKY Xtianabout 13 years ago
Interesting twist

I figured it would be Sarah who ended up fucked. I just wasn't expecting that her hubby thought that somehow his wife was gonna remain pure after challenging her. Nice job!

reemartreemartabout 13 years ago
gone

all I can say is the bitch would be gone!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

Not the best but a cute story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HERE KITTY KITTY

now for pussNboots and the next bet. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
FUNNY STORY!!!!!!!!

Good read thanks Bob.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
A little too obvious

Saw that cumming a mile away. I sure hope the wife thought that the divorce that was coming her way was funny. Because she's just another one of JPB's cheating sluts that's about to get her walking papers. Maybe she should have TALKED a little more to her husband about his fantasy, rather than just sprung her interpretation on him. Wave bye-bye on your way out Dear.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Too Funny

I wish I could see the expression on her face as he starts packing. That moment in time snapshot.

Nice little story. Thanks.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Dammit!

And I thought I was twisted! I have nothing on JPB! His cheating sluts are even dumber than MM's cheating sluts, and THAT's saying something! LOL

Hubby packs his bags as wifey stands there with a dumbfounded expression on her face. She asks finally what he's going to do. He replies that she is going to get served within a couple of days on the grounds of Infidelity. She starts to cry. Fadeout. The End. LOL

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Not That Stupid

Not at any time did he talk about actually cheating, swinging or sharing her with another man. Yes, she challenged him and he taunted her back but any normal relationship would have led to her asking for a real clarification or discussion of his actually doing something.

At any rate, she had to know that this little surprise was going to be real iffy about their future, maybe just a 50/50 possibility so I hope...no, actually, I'll bet her accomplice was an attractive stud...just in case and, of course, might as well enjoy it!

Our hero here is somewhat of a redneck asshole so, to me...'Careful What You Ask For' and yes, this kind of guy couldn't hard wire himself to stay with her after this.

Thanks JPB, keep them coming!

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
The line

"" "Yep" I said, "I'd eat her even with all that cum on her," and my wife walked out of the room. This conversation or variations of it took place for several months, always with my wife leaving the room in disgust.""

That is pretty much when I left the story in disgust.

Guys eating other guy's goo is a very specific fetish....but it isn't mine.

Can't say how the flash story was because I saw the spunk on the snatch and I knew enough to leave. Thanks for writing though.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
And

He had said he'd eat another woman with her husband come on her, not his own wife. So, when he realized what his wife had done, he turned and walked out of the room and out of her life. Double standard? Maybe, maybe not. In any case, no.

amyyumamyyumover 10 years ago
Hey, he got what was coming to him

Great funny, entertaining, and justice-providing story, 5*

user110user110over 9 years ago
i've read this story before

i cant remember if it was at this site or storiesonline, but it was a year or two ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that was funny.

She wasn't listening to him. Never did he ever say he wanted to lick sperm from HER pussy. I wonder if she was still laughing when he threw her out and divorced her?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
series ???

This is part of a two part series?

The only thing in common with the other is the wife is named Sarah.

If that is all it takes to make a series then most of JPB's stories are parts of big series's since he reuses the same names again and again.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
the system must be messed up

other than the female characters both being named Sarah, there is nothing to link this messed up story with the one titled Sarah.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
ASK SOMETHING STUPID

guess what the answer will be. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well

Careful what you ask for!

Wonder how she liked the guy that filled her tank?

Wonder if she has agreed to satisfy her caretaker again...and maybe - again?

Wonder how hubby is really going to feel because he seems like a Redneck that talks a lot, will eat another woman's pussy but would never condone his wife having any kind of sex with someone else?

Just wondering!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A complete train wreck.

I wonder what she thought when he packed his clothes and left her? Cuz she's a slut and he wasn't having anything to do with her diseased pussy. She should have listened to his words more carefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jpb

Another cum sucking author

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Listened to his words??

He said he would eat another guys cum lol you think she respects him anymore or she cares if he leaves? Don't think so.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

the 2 parts of this are complete opposits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He NEVER said her pussy!

Was she still smiling when he threw her out? Did she bounce on her way to the curb? Because he sure as hell is going to divorce her cheating slut ass.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
#2 SARAH SMILED AND BEGAN TO LEARN

about the double standards rule. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Duh

Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOL!

I bet she didn't get even a second piece of clothing off before he threw her out and then filed for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Biographical from JPB, we all know he's a willing cream pie cuck.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nope

Try to finish a story at least.once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why are these Sarah series together like they are part of a series is they arent connected in the least?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
So then she cuckold him

With a smile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So she cheats

And brings home a cremepie. At which point I'd think he'd give her a freshly packed suitcase and throw her out.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I need to remember not to read the utterly worthless shit you try to pass off as good writing.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Should have gotten the terms in writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ROFLMAO@measel. Measels whose own profile says its all fantasy to him. Yet when someone posts a story which is clearly fantasy he goes off caling others names. Some funny shuit right there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well I hope she thinks that her little trick was worth her divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sarah Previous Part
Sarah Series Info