Sarah Gets It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,668 Followers

I released Sarah from her cuffs and rubbed her wrists a little. "Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm fine." she said. "I really got a thrill out of flashing strangers on the highway. And seeing that young boy outside starting at me was quite a rush, too. Maybe next time we can do something with a little more punishment."

"As you can tell, I enjoyed it very much, too. I didn't want to get rough at first, but I really enjoyed playing with your body and making you cum. It was fun. Do you want to get dressed and go back over to Denny's for something to eat or drink?"

"No, thanks." She said. "I think I'll just head home."

"Any chance you will want to do this again?" I asked, watching her get dressed and putting away that wonderful body.

"You bet." She answered. "Let's discuss it on line and maybe next time I'll bring a friend."

I grinned widely. "Maybe I'll bring a friend, too."

"We'll see." she said. "Well, I'd better get on the road. See you later." She stepped up to me and gave me a big wet kiss. I held her for a while, not wanting to let her go. It had been too much fun.

She turned and left and left me with only memories and a car that smelled like pussy for week.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,668 Followers
12