Sarah in Slavery

Story Info
Sarah learns the truth about whose coming to dinner.
3.9k words
4.09
77.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roydavis25
roydavis25
168 Followers

((Okay its been a long time since I've posted anything so I thought I'd put this up. I've taken a break from Confessions, mainly because I've been doing a rewrite of it and since I cant post rewrites I decided to just wait till I get around to knew chapters. This particular story is a little different than Confessions. I wanted to try a non-consensual just cause I'm feeling drawn that way lately. Also through this series and Confessions I'm gonna try a few more fetishes, particularly water sport. It's not in this one though and I'll give a heads up before I do that. So lastly I just wanna say I'd love feedback, as an author it doesn't really get any better than hearing from people that they enjoyed your work. So keep the comments coming, even if you are picking it up after its old. Oh and one last heads up this is an interracial story just as a warning. I know for some people that's not their thing but just so you know up front With that said thanks for reading and please enjoy.))

*

It was a pleasantly warm morning, and Sarah Taylor had just risen from her peaceful slumber. Like most eighteen-year-old girls she lived a home with her parents, attended high school, and lived a proper life befitting her proper breeding. She was a beautiful girl, small and petite. Her smooth pale skin looked gorgeous against her dark brown hair and her piercing blue eyes held sway over most of the boys in the school. She was a girl who seemed to have everything and so it was hard for her to understand how things had come to this. With father out buying more scotch and her mother in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on dinner, she was left alone to cope with the fact that she had just been raped by a black man in her own living room.

Thinking back to that morning she had noticed something different in her parents. Her mother moved with an unusual skip in her step and her father seemed both anxious and yet seemed to grin every time he looked at her. The breakfast table was indeed strange but at the time she thought little of it. Taking a seat across her father she started on the pancake breakfast her mother had made. During the week she was more accustomed to eating a bowl of cereal or chewing down a granola bar on her way to the bus, but today her mother had cooked a full breakfast, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage and fresh squeezed orange juice. The pancakes and meat were well enough but the orange juice took her by surprise. Her mother only took the time to squeeze oranges for someone's birthday or a holiday and this morning were neither.

Thankful for the meal she chewed away, munching down as much as she could. (Despite being a small girl she had a very large appetite) She was halfway through her through her breakfast when she saw the time. Her bus had left her fifteen minutes ago, and now she would need to either walk to school or beg her father for a ride. Quickly she turned to him with a whimpering expression. She knew he didn't like driving her in the mornings but hoped that this time he'd make an exception for his little girl.

When Mr. Taylor saw the expression on his daughters face he could hardly stifle his laughter. "That's a whole lot of wasted effort sweetie." Sarah started to frown when he continued adding, "besides, your not even going to school today kid. Why don't you go back up stairs and get some rest." At first Sarah thought he was joking, even as he smiled at her. It wasn't until he got up from the table, gathered his things and walked out the door that she even dared to hope he was serious. The minute the door closed she turned to her mother and asked, "Is that really true. I don't have to go to school today?"

Mrs. Taylor confirmed her hopes, telling her that she could take the day off. Sarah's breakfast tasted all the sweeter. When she was done she washed her plate off in the sink and scampered up the stairs back to her bedroom. That morning she slept all the way until noon. Even after she awoke she laid quietly in her bed, savoring the extent to which her parent's had allowed her laziness to develop. From the hall she could hear her mother talking on the phone. She spoke too softly for Sarah to make out any of conversation but from the tone of her voice she could tell that she was very happy.

'Maybe I made honor-roll this semester' she wondered. Though that was rather unlikely. Her English grade was abysmal; she'd be lucky if she even passed the class. After Mrs. Taylor hung up the phone she peeked into her daughters room. Sarah was laying silently under her sheets, though she suspected that the girl was awake. Like any mother she thought nothing of tossing the door open and walking into her Sarah's room. She gave Sarah a gentle tap on the butt to wake her up and went to her closet to pull down clothes for the day.

"Now honey we have some special guest coming tonight, I need you to wear something nice." After looking through the closet Mrs. Taylor decided on a blue jean skirt and a pink and white striped polo. To finish the ensemble she reached into Sarah's personal shoe rack and tossed out a pair of pink flip-flops. "This should be fine."

It had been a decade since her mother had picked out clothes for her, but today not only did Sarah watch her mom decide on her shirt, skirt, bra, and panties, she even told her what pair of shoes to wear. This was simply too much for her. She started to tell her mother that she was plenty old enough to pick out nice clothes for herself but the giddy woman was out of her room before Sarah could finish her statement. Giving in to her better judgment, she thought it best not to upset her parents when they seemed so keen on treating her like a princess. After all there was no telling when this treatment would stop, with her luck they'd be back to griping about her grades before dinner. Sarah dressed herself in the clothes her mother had set out and, brushed her hair and met her mom downstairs for lunch. It was then that she was finally given an explanation for why everyone seemed so overly happy.

"Now sweetie, you remember your father's boss, Mr. Cox. Well he's coming over today for dinner and I need you to be on your best behavior. This is important for us understand." Sarah nodded, now believing she ha a grip on the situation. Her father was getting a raise and that's why they were all in such a good mood. It made well enough sense but somehow it didn't quite seem to fit. A raise was certainly nice but she couldn't see how that was enough to get her a get out of school free card. What's more Sarah detested her father's boss. Mr. Cox was a mean, pushy, nigger who seemed to think that just because he was one of the few porch monkey's who wasn't selling drugs in the ghetto that he somehow had the right to look down on people. The way her father described him and still somehow worshipped him sickened her. Still she would put up with it though, Mr. Cox had been her father's boss since before she was born and though he was the head of a multibillion dollar corporation he still took time to talk to mid-level managers like her father. The more she thought about it the more she wondered, "Just why was Mr. Cox making a house visit. Her father was one of thousands of district managers that worked for him. It didn't make sense for him to take such huge interest in her father. The idea lingered for only a moment before she again squashed her concerns. She was more content to kill brain cells with hours of m.t.v programming. The rest of the day went as she expected, when her father came home her mother began cooking while her dad scampered around the house like a Disney princess cleaning whatever odds and ends he could. The only strange thing was the fact that neither of her parents bothered to ask her to help. About the only thing they ever asked was how she felt, and if she was tired, and things along those lines. When 7:00 finally rolled around Sarah had mentally prepared herself for the encounter. In her head she had practiced all her hellos and how do you dos to the point where she felt comfortable whatever the situation brought.

The doorbell rang and instantly her parents leapt up to answer it. Mr. Cox, who was an even larger man than her father had described entered the house followed by another large black man. To Sarah they looked like skyscrapers. Mr. Cox was bald with a well-trimmed mustache and beard that lined his lips and chin. The suit he wore was something fancy, Armani was Sarah's first guess but she couldn't be sure. The other black man was much younger than Mr. Cox; he was close to Sarah's age, but still old enough to grow facial hair. His mustache was thin and lined neatly in the style that was popular with black twenty year olds. His hair was short but not bald, an inch or so higher than a fade. Mr. Taylor started the introductions, first by welcoming Mr. Cox. "I'm so glad you were able to make it out here Sir—Sarah fought the urge to gag, he actually made his employees call him sir—I believe you remember my lovely wife Meredith." Mrs. Taylor curtsied lifting her edges of her mid-thigh length dress just slightly and bowed. "And this is my lovely daughter Sarah."

Sarah waved and smiled like she'd mentally practiced, a humble display hiding the fact that she wanted more than anything to kick both of the big niggers out of her house.

Mr. Cox was next to make introductions, though his was for just one person. "Meredith, Gerald, I'd like you to meet my son Kyle. Mr. and Mrs. Taylor took turns greeting him, Mr. Taylor with an enthusiastic handshake and Mrs. Taylor with a hug, just as bubbly as her husband. Shortly after they became acquainted Mrs. Taylor went to the kitchen to get drinks and snacks, for the men scotch, for Mrs. Taylor a dachery, and for Sarah a cup of soda. As the "adults" chattered away and sipped there alcohol Sarah sat, angrily sipping out of her sprite. It annoyed her that her parents wouldn't allow her to drink, especially since she's had alcohol plenty of times at the parties she went to with Brian, her boyfriend. Of course her parents didn't know about the parties, nor the boyfriend. As typical old-fashioned parents would, they forbade her from drinking or dating until after high school. She smiled contently to herself, thinking of the things she'd done behind their backs. For all they knew she was still a virgin.

When the snack tray had been emptied and the drinks consumed Meredith excused herself to check on dinner. As she scooted from her chair to the kitchen she felt a sharp pop on her behind. Mr. Cox's hand lingered inches from her butt even as she released an unintentional moan. A brief gaze back at Mr. Cox was all she allowed herself before hurrying back into the kitchen. Sarah who was sitting across from Kyle missed the loud moan her mother had made, too shocked by the fact that the nigger actually had the audacity to slap her mom's ass.

Mr. Cox noticed the distasteful look in Sarah's eyes. They made him smile all the wider. "You know when I was young I hit that quite a lot actually. Meredith was always my favorite piece of ass." He flashed a grin. Sarah's face no longer hide her disgust but before she could speak her mother was already back in the room. "Well dinner's going to be a while longer. I know it's a little early but maybe we should go ahead and let the kids get started."

Sarah looked at her mother puzzled. What did she mean get started, how could they start dinner if it wasn't ready.

"That's a great idea Mr. Cox said. He looked over at Kyle who in turn looked at him. His eyes were anxious, nervous, very different from his fathers commanding demeanor. Before Sarah could put the situation together her parents had each taken one of her arms and pinned it down to the couch. "Hey what are you doing? Mom, Dad!" She wiggled but could not get free of their hold. Frustrated and confused she continued to thrash until she felt something touch against her thigh. Her body went eerily still as she looked down. Kyle sat at the base of the couch between her legs. His fingers gently touched her thighs, carefully stroking them as he wondered just how he was going to do this but not from lack of experience.

Growing up in the Cox household meant becoming familiar with sex at an early age. He lost his virginity at a very young age and through all of his 23 years of life he'd never found himself longing for a woman. This was different however.

As was a custom in some of the more private and extremely wealthy families like the Cox's it was not so uncommon to pay off peoples debts and make them what their social circles like to refer to as, underground slaves. The Taylor family was one of such, on Sarah's mothers and father's sides; they had belonged to the Cox's for many generations. In the Cox household this also meant that with each generation in the Cox family, girls from the underground slave family's would be chosen to be part of a personal harems for Cox men. In these cases it was rare that they were ever informed of their family history as was the case with this girl. The girls that Kyle was accustomed to were the family communal whores, girls that he and his brothers shared all while growing up, women who were always ready and always eager. This girl however most certainly wanted no part of what was happening to her, Kyle could only imagine how scared she had to be.

Even as he consider the best way to go about it her mother explained the situation in full, telling her of the invisible chains that bound her, and how Meredith herself, had served as part of Mr. Cox's harem. "Among our family's its actually a huge honor," She reasoned. "Before you were born, when your father and I were getting married they told us that our child would be selected. We were so proud we could hardly speak."

A glance over to her father showed the same sick twisted joy that was displayed by her mother. "Without thinking Sarah started to scream and fight. "No, no no, you can't... I wont. This is wrong, and disgusting. Is some filthy nigger really what you want for me, to be some porch monkey's sex toy?"

Sarah noticed an eerie silence in the room after what she had said. Both of her parents looked very displeased, and very fearfully at Mr. Cox who in turn simply looked at his son. Those in the Cox family all knew that deep down Kyle was a complex person. Growing up under the pressure of success pressed on him by his father had made him hard in many regards, and a rather dry and honest person. He was not someone prone to empathy and what little concern he felt for the helpless girl faded with those words.

No longer concerned about comforting her, he tore down her panties and tossed them causally to the floor. After that went his pants, and boxers and shirt. Just seconds passed and their he stood before his father, the Taylor's and Sarah, completely naked. His tall body was also very thick and solid. He had the build of a profession football player, or some kind of crazy, heavyweight UFC fighter. Even more frightening to Sarah was the long black trouser snake that hung between his legs. It was soft and still had to be at least eight inches and its thickness was just short of a coke bottle. In her whole life She had only had sex with one man, her current boyfriend whose penis barely hit five inches when fully erect.

Kyle took the mammoth ebony rod in his hand and stroked it up and down. It only took a few moments for it to reach its peak. Fully erect it was ten inches and probably a little thicker than that coke can Sarah had mentally compared it to before. As he kneeled between her legs she came to the realization that he wasn't even going to warm her up beforehand. 'He couldn't' she thought, 'he wouldn't.' There's no way he would do her without getting her wet first. She was wrong.

Four inches of thick hard black cock pushed up between her legs and down her cunt. Sarah's voice rang out through the living room as she screamed. Two more inches followed it before he sawed back out, leaving her panting and sobbing. He didn't leave her empty for long however, soon his hips pushed forward and injected her again. Back and forth he stroked, penetrating her deeper than she had ever taken with a cock thicker than she could have ever dreamed. The pain she felt was unlike anything she could remember. Her mind flashed in shades of red and white as the hot pained bore its fruit. Out of sheer necessity her pussy began to grow wet but that still didn't stop his penis from tearing the lining on her vaginal walls and light trails of blood soon mixed with the juice and cream. Her parents no long had to hold her arms, she'd given up on pushing them away. Out of instinct her toes dug into the carpet and she pushed her hips up even though this only caused him to sink deeper, in turn causing her to scream louder. Kyle's hands gripped the top of her waist as he pummeled into her. His pace wasn't fast but it was getting the job done. His cock was smeared his gobs of her white cream and the slicker juices were flowing nicely. Every so often he'd spot a small stream of blood but it didn't bother him. It was normal for a white girl taking her first Cox's dick.

Seeing as how her body was producing more than enough secretion, Kyle dove even deeper, pushing hard into her canal until he was poking against her cervix. A little harder and he bottomed out and pushed tip through her most private of places.

When Sarah felt the tip of the nigger cock break past her Cervix a pain unlike anything she had ever imagined hit her. She screamed loud enough to make the glasses on the table shake. It was so bad that she thought it could actually kill her, and probably would have if not for the strange sensation that it carried with it. Kyle pulled back and thrust forward again. With short strokes, he filled her to the hilt at a steady pace. Sarah felt the strange sensation again, a kind of tingle. The added feeling caused her body to spasm and as the thrusts increased in speed the tingle sharpened. By the time she realized what was happening she had already came. It was a powerful orgasm that had her muttering gibberish. Her eyes failed her, she could only see a vast emptiness of white, followed by black and then eventually returning to the image of Kyle's massive form above her ravaging her tight little hole.

By the time she had started to regain her senses she could feel another orgasm was close. The first was so intense and so painful she wanted anything but to feel another. Still there was no way to fight it and within seconds she found herself immersed. By her third she could hardly breathe. She was convinced that nothing on earth, no form of torture could cause more pain what her pussy felt right then. It had long been worked to soreness and yet the massive black cock was unrelenting as it tore away at her. Her inner lining tore more easily now and the blood started to flow naturally along with the juices and cream. Her body was exhausted that each spasm made her cramp. Her voice box was so tired that she could no longer scream, instead she sobbed and came all at the same time. She thought this hell would never end, and believed that he really would fuck her to death.

That's when she felt his cock swell and start to empty inside of her. Spurts of hot man goo exploded against her cervix and vaginal walls. His cum was so warm and so think that she could feel it dousing her insides. Even as he pulled his cock out she did not feel completely empty due to the massive load that had been left in her. Finally released from her punishment Sarah let her head fall back against the couch and she drifted into a waking dream. Around her she could hear them all talking. Mrs. Taylor remarked at how impressive Kyle was. Her honestly and lust seemed closely tied. Mr. Taylor did his best to smooth out Sarah's discretions to Mr. Cox, but the middle aged black man hardly seemed to care. With a grin on his face he patted Kyle on the shoulder and said, Son that's what its like to have a personal harem bitch. Best fucks you'll ever get.

roydavis25
roydavis25
168 Followers
12